ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > الصيفي - كلية الأداب
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

الصيفي - كلية الأداب ملتقى طلاب وطالبات الفصل الصيفي 1434 هــ جميع تخصصات كلية الآداب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل.

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2013- 6- 11   #11
i am legend
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الصورة الرمزية i am legend
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 133692
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Jan 2013
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 520
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 1134
مؤشر المستوى: 53
i am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: طالب جآمعي..
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
i am legend غير متواجد حالياً
رد: هلممووا كل مايتعلق بمادة / الشـعـر الإنجليـزي ,, هنــا !!

2nd Lecture
William Blake-The Little Black Boy

William Blake (1757-1827)
The Little Black Boy
1 My mother bore me in the southern wild,
2 And I am black, but O! my soul is white;
3 White as an angel is the English child,
4 But I am black, as if bereav'd of light.
حملتني أمي في جنوب البريه ؛
وأنا أسود ولكن أوه !روحي بيضاء
أبيض كملاك هو الطفل الانجليزي
ولكن أنا أسود, وكأني حُرمت من النور

5 My mother taught me underneath a tree,
6 And sitting down before the heat of day,
7 She took me on her lap and kissed me,
8 And pointing to the east, began to say:
أُمي تعلمني تحت الشجرة
وأجلس قبل حرارة اليوم
تأخذني في حضنها وتقبلني
وتشير إلى الشرق , تبدأ في قول
"انظر في شروق الشمس : هناك الآله يعيش
ويعطينها نورة, ويعطي حرارته بعيداً عنا
9 "Look on the rising sun: there God does live,
10 And gives his light, and gives his heat away;
11 And flowers and trees and beasts and men receive
12 Comfort in morning, joy in the noonday.
والزهور والأشجار والبهائم والرجال تستقبل
الراحة في الصباح , والفرح في الظهر
ونحن موضوعين في الأرض في مكان صغير
ذلك يُمكن نتعلم أن نحمل حزمة الحُب
وهذه الأجسام السوداء وهذا الوجه حرقته الشمس
لكن يكون سحابة ,و مثل البستان الظليل

13 And we are put on earth a little space,
14 That we may learn to bear the beams of love;
15 And these black bodies and this sunburnt face
16 Is but a cloud, and like a shady grove.
و نحن وضعنا على الأرض في مكان صغيرة,
ذلك يمكن أن نتعلم نحمل أشعة الحب
وتلك هذه الأجسام السوداء و الشمس حرقت وجوهم
ولكنها سحابه , ومثل البستان الضليل
17 For when our souls have learn'd the heat to bear,
18 The cloud will vanish; we shall hear his voice,
19 Saying: 'Come out from the grove, my love and care,
20 And round my golden tent like lambs rejoice.' "
من متى أرواحنا تعلمت تكره الحمل
السحابة سوف تتلاشى؛ سوف نسمع صوته
قول: "أخرج من البستان " حُبي ورعايتي"
و حدود خيمتي مثل حمل مرح

21 Thus did my mother say, and kissed me;
22 And thus I say to little English boy,
23 When I from black and he from white cloud free,
24 And round the tent of God like lambs we joy,
هذا ماتقوله أمي , وتقبلني ؛
وأنا أقول للولد الصغير
25 I'll shade him from the heat, till he can bear
26 To lean in joy upon our father's knee;
27 And then I'll stand and stroke his silver hair,
28 And be like him, and he will then love me.

Commentaryالتعليق
This is one of the “ Songs of Innocence”. It was written by Blake as an attempt on his part to help in abolishing slave- trade. It is a plea against “ racial discrimination”. He believes that people are equal regardless of their color . Despite of its political subject, Blake here makes use of two major ideas which are intermingled:
A-The Idea that to be good needs an effort, and those who suffer more are thought to be religiously better.
B-The Neo- Platonic idea that the soul is the essential of man; the essence(soul) of mankind is the same , but what differs is their bodies in which their souls are imprisoned. Once it is set free( by the death of the body) it goes back to its divine origin which is God. The body, whether black or white, is a colored cloud that will disappear one day, while the soul goes back to its creator.
Summary
A black child tells the story of how he came to know his own identity and to know God. The boy, who was born in “the southern wild” of Africa, first explains that though his skin is black his soul is as white as that of an English child. He relates how his loving mother taught him about God who lives in the East, who gives light and life to all creation and comfort and joy to men. “We are put on earth,” his mother says, to learn to accept God’s love.
He is told that his black skin “is but a cloud” that will be dissipated when his soul meets God in heaven. The black boy passes on this lesson to an English child, explaining that his white skin is likewise a cloud. He vows that when they are both free of their bodies and delighting in the presence of God, he will shade his white friend until he, too, learns to bear the heat of God’s love. Then, the black boy says, he will be like the English boy, and the English boy will love him.
A black boy compares himself to a white English boy, and at first finds himself wanting. He claims his soul is as white as the English boy’s, but also sees himself as “black as if bereav’d of light.” He then remembers that his loving mother taught him that his black skin is a result of constant exposure to the sun. The mother explains the sun as God’s gift to mankind, sharing both His light and his heat, both of which are forms of His love.
His color, she explains, is a temporary “cloud” to be borne until he can fully learn to dwell in the presence of God’s love. The speaker ends by saying he will tell the English boy this truth and look forward to the day when both of them have put off this cloud and can love one another truly.
Analysisالتحليل
"The Little Black Boy" consists of seven heroic stanzas, which are quatrains following the ABAB rhyme scheme. The first two stanzas describe the boy's mother and the influence she has had on his life. The third, fourth, and fifth stanzas recall the mother's exact words in her lessons to her son. The final two stanzas describe how the black boy communicates his lesson to the white English boy for whom he has a great affection.
الولد الأسود الصغير تتكون من سبعة موشحات بطولة , اللتي هي رباعيات تتبع ترتيب أ ب أبشكل القافيه . أول موشحتين تصف أُم الولد وتأثيرها على حياته الخاصة . الثالث , والرابع و القافية الخامسة تصف كيف يواصل الولد الأسود درسه للولد الانجليزي الأبيض اللذي لدية عاطفة كبيره .

Stanzas one and two describe the past; stanzas three, four, and five recall the mother's words as if they were being spoken in the present; the sixth and seventh stanzas include the black boy's words, which he “will say” to the English boy in the future. Thus, the poem itself progresses in time from a past (learning), to the present (the lesson itself) and to the future (the implementation or practical outworking of the lesson).
القافية الأولى والثانية تصف الماضي ؛ القافية الثالثة ,الرابعة , والخامسة تذكر كلمات الأم مثل لو كانت مذكوره في الحاضر ؛ القافية السادسة والسابعة تحتوي على كلمات الولد الأسود, اللتي "سوف أقول"للولد الانجليزي في المُستقبل (تطبيق أو خارج عملية الدرس).

Hints of anti-slavery sentiment and an opposition to racism occur in this poem, but they are not the main message. The equality of human beings is, however, emphasized by the poem in its depiction of God creating the world as an act of divine mercy, giving the sun to shine upon and warm all people everywhere as a preparation for the light and heat of His love.
تلميحات عاطفة مكافحة الرق و مقاومة العنصرية في هذة القصيده, ولكنهم ليسوا الرسالة الرئيسية . مساواة البشر تكون ,على أي حال شدد بالقصيدة تصوير مخلوقات الرب في العالم كعمل من الرحمة الإلهية , تعطي ضوء الشمس و الحرارة لكل الناس في كل مكان مثل استعداد الضوء والحرارة لحُبه.

Form شكل
The poem is in heroic quatrains, which are stanzas of pentameter lines rhyming ABAB. The form is a variation on the ballad stanza, and the slightly longer lines are well suited to the pedagogical tone of this poem
القصيدة رباعيات بطولة ,موشحات خماسية الأسطر منظومة أب أب . الشكل هو تباين مقطع أغنية ,وهي مناسبة تماما للأسطر أطول قليلا للنغمة التربوية من هذه القصيدة
التعليق : Commentary
This poem centers on a spiritual awakening to a divine love that transcends race. The speaker is an African child who has to come to terms with his own blackness. Blake builds the poem on clear imagery of light and dark. The contrast in the first stanza between the child’s black skin and his belief in the whiteness of his soul lends poignancy to his particular problem of self-understanding.
مركز القصيدة في الصحوة الروحية للحب الإلهي تتجاوز السباق .المُتكلم طفل أفريقي جاء حيث سواده .بليك بنى القصدة في تصوير واضح للضوء والظلام .التباين في القافية الأولى بين سواد جلد الطفل واعتقاد ببياض روحه يُضفي العاطفة في مشاكلة الخاصة في الفهم الذاتي .

The child’s mother symbolizes a natural and selfless love that becomes the poem’s ideal. She shows a tender concern for her child’s self-esteem, as well as a strong desire that he knows the comfort of God. She persuades him, according to conventional Christian doctrine, that earthly life is but a preparation for the rewards of heaven. In this context, their dark skin is similarly but a temporary appearance, with no bearing on their eternal essence: skin, which is a factor only in this earthly life, becomes irrelevant from the perspective of heaven.
أُم الطفل ترمز إلى الطبيعة والحب الغير الأناني لتصبح قصيدة مثالية . انها تظهر قلق مناقصة لاحترام ذات طفلها، وكذلك رغبة قوية انه يعرف الراحة من الله.تُقنعه, وفقاً لتقاليد العقيدة المسيحية , ذلك حُب الأرض ولكن مُستحضر من ثمار الجنه .في هذا السياق , سواد اجسادهم متساوي ولكن مظهر مؤقت ولكن ، مع عدم وجود تأثير على جوهرها الأبدية: الجلد، وهو العامل الوحيد في هذه الحياة الدنيوية، ويصبح غير ذي صلة من منظور السماء.

The black boy internalizes his mother’s lesson and applies it in his relations with the outer world; specifically, Blake shows us what happens when the boy applies it to his relationship with a white child. The results are ambivalent. The boy explains to his white friend that they are equals, but that neither will be truly free until they are released from the constraints of the physical world. He imagines himself shading his friend from the brightness of God’s love until he can become accustomed to it. This statement implies that the black boy is better prepared for heaven than the white boy, perhaps because of the greater burden of his dark skin has posed during earthly life.
الطفل الأسود يُعلم أمه درس ويطبقه في علاقاته مع العالم الخارجي؛ وعلى وجه التحديد و بليك يُرينا ماذا حدث عندما طبقه الولد في علاقته مع الطفل الأبيض .
النتائج مُتردده . يشرح الولد لصديقة الأبيض مساواتهم التي من شأنها أن تحررهم لا حتى يتم اطلاق سراحهم من قيود العالم المادي .ويتخيل نفسه يُضلل صديقة عن ضوء محبة الله حتى يُصبح معتاد علية .هذا البيان يعني ذلك الولد الأسود على استعداد أفضل للجنه من الولد الأبيض ,رُبما بسبب زيادة عبء سواد جلده الذي عاشه في الحياه على الأرض.
Model Questions
1- The Little Black Boy was written by………………….
A- Wordsworth
B- Byron
C- Blake
D- Shelly
The correct answer is (B) Blake
2- Blake believes that people are…..
A- equal
B- unequal
C-lazy
D- brave
The correct answer is (a)

قديم 2013- 6- 11   #12
i am legend
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الملف الشخصي:
i am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enoughi am legend will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:

3rd Lecture
William Blake (1757-1827)-The Tyger

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
النمر ! النمر! حرق مُشرق
في غابات الليل,
ماخالد اليد أو العين

In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thine eyes?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare sieze the fire?
في الأعماق البعيده أو السماوات
احرقت النار في عينيك
بالجناحين تحدى هو ارتفع

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy heart?
And when thy heart began to beat,
What dread hand? & what dread feet?
ومالكتف , ومالفن ,
يمكن أن تطور أواصر قلبك؟
وعندما بدأ قلبك بالفوز
ما يد الرهبه وقدم الرهبه

What the hammer? what the chain?
In what furnace was thy brain?
What the anvil? what dread grasp
Dare its deadly terrors clasp?
ما المطرقة؟ ما السلسلة؟
في ما كان فرن دماغك؟
ماهو السندان؟ وماهو مفهوم الرهبه

When the stars threw down their spears,
And water'd heaven with their tears,
Did he smile his work to see?
Did he who made the Lamb make thee?
عندما ألقى النجوم أسفل رماحهم
وماء الجنه مع دموعهم
هل أبتسم ليرى ؟
هل الذي صنع الحملَ صنعهم ؟

Tyger! Tyger! burning bright
In the forests of the night,
Dare frame thy fearful symmetry?

William Blake, English poet, printmaker, and painter, is known now as one of the most prominent figures of the Romantic Age for his poetry and visual arts. Fairly unknown during his lifetime, Blake has now become an iconic figure.
ويليام بليك , شاعر انجليزي ,فني طباعه’ معروف الآن كواحد من أبرزالشخصيات في العصر الرومانسي في شعره والفنون المرئيه. غير معروف حدإلى حد ما في حياته ,بليك أصبح الآن رقم مبدع .
The Tiger is one of Blake’s best known and rich songs. This poem is included in Blake’s “ Songs of Experiences”.
النمر هي واحده من أفضل أغاني بليك الغنيه والمعروفة. هذه القصيده تحتوي على "على تجارب بليك".

It has two levels of understanding:
لها مستويين من الفهم
1-On the surface, it portrays an image of a tiger which is compared to a fire burning at night.
واحد سطحي ,يصور صورة النمر اللذي يقارن احتراق النار في الليل.
2-But on a deeper level, the tiger here is an embodiment of God’s creative ability.
ولكن المستوى العميق , النمر هنا هوتجسيد لقدرة الله الخالق .
The poem is more about the creator of the tiger than it is about the tiger itself.
القصيدة هي اكثر من خلق النمر هي حول النمر نفسه .

In contemplating the terrible ferocity and awesome symmetry of the tiger, the speaker is at a loss to explain how the same God who made the lamb could make the tiger. Hence, this theme: humans are incapable of fully understanding the mind of God and the mystery of his handiwork.
في تأمل الضراوه الرهيبة ومماثلتها لرعب النمر ,
المُتكلم هو عند الخساره يشرح كيف ان الرب اللذي خلق الحمل خلق النمر.ومن هنا, هذا الموضوع : البشر غير قادرين على الفهم الكامل لعقل الله وسر صنع يده .

.......“The Tiger” presents a question that embodies the central theme: Who created the tiger? Was it the kind and loving God who made the lamb?
"النمر" تقدم سؤال يُجسد الموضوع الأساسي: من خلق النمر ؟هل هذا نوع من محبه الله صُنع الحمل؟
Or was it Satan? Blake presents his question in Lines 3 and 4:
أو كان الشيطان , بليك قدم سؤالة في السطر 3و4:
مالخالد اليد أو العين؟

Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Blake realizes, of course, that God made all the creatures on earth.
يمكن تأطير يمكن تأطير التماثل خاصتك خوفا
بليك يُدرك بالطبع , أن الله خلق كل المخلوقات على الأرض.
However, to express his bewilderment that the God who created the gentle lamb also created the terrifying tiger, he includes Satan as a possible creator while raising his rhetorical questions, notably the one he asks in
على كُل حال, ليعبر حيرته تلك الله اللذي خلق الحمل الوديع خلق النمر المُرعب ,وضمن الشيطان كخالق مُحتمل بينما رفع أسئلته البلاغية , ولاسيما واحد ويتسآئل هو في
Lines 5 and 6:
In what distant deeps or skies
Burnt the fire of thy eyes?
Deepsappears to refer to hell and skies to heaven. In either case, there would be fire--the fire of hell or the fire of the stars.
في الأعماق البعيده والسماوات
يشعل النار في عيونه ؟
تظهر الأعماق لتُشير الى الجحيم والسماوات للجنه . في كلتا الحالتين, تلك تكون النار – نار الجحيم أو نار النجوم .

The tiger is the exact opposite of the "little lamb" . The lamb is a young and innocent creature; where the tiger is full of experience. Those two animals are polar opposites; however, both are animals that Blake felt could reflect human history and thought. Blake's belief in the Christian God is seemingly unarguable.
النمر هو بالضبط عكس "الحمل الصغير". الحمل صغير ومخلوق بريء؛ حيث أن النمر كامل الخبرة . هؤلاء الحيوانين قطبيين متعاكستين , على أي حال كلاهما حيوانات شعر بليك انه ممكن أن تنعكس على التاريخ البشري والفكر . يعتقد بليك في الرب المسيحي على مايبدو غير قابل للنقاش.
The tyger is an image of the wrath of life and God. The tyger kills for food and is un tamable; where the lamb is gentle and innocent, however if it is led astray or let walk alone, it will be left to wander alone until it’s Shepherd comes to call on it. The creator, God in this case, created both the Lamb and the Tiger. This creation allowed the natural order of balance in the world that the romantics came to know and worship.
النمر هو صورة لغضب الحياة والرب. النمر يقتل ليتغذى وهو غير قابل للترويض : بينما الحمل لطيف وبريء ,على كل حال اذا يؤدي إلى الضلال أو أدى لمشية لوحدة حتى يأتي الراعي انها دعوة إلى ذلك.الخالق , الرب في هذه الحاله خلق كلاً من الحمل والنمر .
الخلق يسمح للنظام الطبيعي في العالم اللذي جاء به الرومانسيون وعبدوه.

"The Tyger" contains only six stanzas, and each stanza is four lines long. The first and last stanzas are the same, except for one word change: "could" becomes "dare."
"النمر"تحتوي على ستة مقاطع شعرية , وكل مقطع شعري طولها اربعة سطور .
أول وآخر مقطع شعري نفسها , باستثناء تغيير كلمة واحدة: "يمكن أن" يصبح "يجرؤ".
"The Tyger" is a poem made of questions. There are no less than thirteen question marks and only one full sentence that ends with a period instead of a question mark.
"النمر" هي قصيدة مكونه من أسئلة .هناك ما لا يقل عن ثلاثة عشر سؤال وفقط نقطه بدلاً من علامة الاستفهام .

Addressing "The Tyger," the speaker questions it as to its creation – essentially: "Who made you Mr. Tyger?" "How were you made? Where? Why? What was the person or thing like that made you
"النمر" أسئلة المُتكلم هي الخلق أساساً "من خلقك سيد. نمر" أين ؟ لماذا؟ من الشخص أو الشي اللذي صنعك.
" The first stanza opens the central question: "What immortal hand or eye, / Could frame thy fearful symmetry?" Blake wonders who had made the immaculate symmetry of the tiger’s body. The creation of the tiger’s eyes is described next. The poet questions where deep below the earth or high in the heavens did the wild fire which is now contained in the tiger’s eyes used to burn.
أول مقطع سؤال اساسي مفتوح: من الخالد اليد أو العين,/ يمكن تأطير خوف التشابة ؟ بليك يتعجب من اللذي صنع التناسق في جسد النمر. خلق عيون النمر توصف تالياً.أسئلة القصيدة عمق تحت الأرض أو الجنة العالية نيران البر التي تتمثل في عيون النمر المستخدمة للحرق.
The next two stanzas describe the creation of the heart and then the brain of the tiger. Blake is intimidated by the strength and art which must have been required to build the muscles of the tiger’s hard heart. It is now that the tiger comes to life after its heart is placed within its frame and the poet feels awe at the agile hands and feet of the tiger.
المقطعين التاليين تصف خلق قلب ومخ النمر .بليك يرهب القوه والفن الذي يجب أن يكون لازماً لبناء عضلات النمر وقلبة القاسي.هو الآن ذلك النمر يأتي إلى الحياة بعد وضع قلبة في إطار والشاعر يشعر بالرهبة في أيدي النمر الرشيقة وقدمية.
The fourth stanza compares god to a blacksmith, who used a hammer, a chain and an anvil to furnish the brain of the tiger. After the brain was given shape the poet imagines that it was cooked in a blasting furnace which counts for the ferocity and ruthlessness of the tiger.
المقطع الرابع يقارن الرب بالحداد , الذي يستخدم المطرقة , السلسلة والسندان لبناء مخ النمر . بعد المخ إعطاء الشكل صور الشاعر طهية في فرن التفجير ليعبر عن شراسة وضراوة النمر.

The last two lines of the fifth stanza are enough to summarize the entire central idea of the poem. The poet wonders whether the same creator who created the meek and docile lamb, was the one to create the ferocious and deadly tiger.
آخر سطرين من المقطع الخامس كافي لتلخيص الفكرة الأساسية كاملة للقصيدة . الشاعر يتعجب من سواء كان نفس الخالق الذي صنع الحمل الوديع والمُطيع, نفسة واحد الذي خلق وشراسة النمر القاتلة.

The sixth and last stanza is a repetition of the first, with the exception of one crucial word. Where before Blake had been wondering who could create such a being, he now questions who dares to do so. . In addition, ending the poem this way leaves the reader in astonishment, wondering and speculating.
المقطع السادس هو إعادة للأولى والتي , بإستثاء كلمة واحده حاسمة ,حيث قبل أن يتعجب بليك من كيفية خلقه ,ويتسآئل الآن من يجرؤ على فعل ذلك . بالإضافة في نهاية القصيدة بهذهِ الطريقة يترك القارىء في دهشة ,تعجب وتفكير .

Another interpretation of the poem could be the focus on the balance in the universe. If there is good, there is also bad; if there is life, there is also death; if there is light, there is also darkness. This is the dichotomy of creation; God has created the world in such a way that it balances itself, as can be gleaned from his creation of the tiger to balance the docile lamb.
تفسير آخر للقصيدة يمكن أن يُركز على توازن الكون . إذا كان ذلك جيد .هناك أيضاً سيء ؛ إذا كان هناك حياة ,هناك أيضاً موت ؛ إذا كان هناك ضوء ,هناك أيضاً ظلام . هذا هو انقسام الخلق : الرب الذي خلق النمر لتحقيق التوازن مع الحمل الوديع .
Form الشكل
The poem is comprised of six quatrains (stanzas), each of four lines. The rhyme scheme is aabb. The repeated use of questions throughout the poem stresses the poet’s surprise and wonder at the amazingly skilful creation of the tiger.
القصيدة تتألف من ستة مقاطع (موشحات) , كل منها أربعة أسطر .شكل القافية هو أ أ ب ب . إعادة استخدام الاسئلة طوال القصيدة يؤكد الشاعر على تعجبه من خلقة النمر الماهرة .

Examples of Figures of Speech and Allusions
أمثلة على الأرقام والتلميحات
Alliteration: Tiger, tiger, burning bright (line 1); frame thy fearful symmetry? (line 4)
الجناس: النمر النمر ,يحترق يُضيء(السطر1)
Metaphor: Comparison of the tiger and his eyes to fire.
الإستعاره:مقارنة بين النمر وعيونه والنار.
Anaphora: Repetition of what at the beginning of sentences or clauses.
الجناس :تكرار ما في بداية الجمل أو الفقرات.
Example: What dread hand and what dread feet? / What the hammer? what the chain?
مثال : ماهي رهبة اليد وماهي رهبة القدم ؟/ ماهي المطرقة ؟ماهي السلسلة؟
Allusion: Immortal hand or eye: God or Satan
تلميح : الخالد اليد أو العين: الرب أو الشيطان
Allusion: Distant deeps or skies: hell or heaven
تلميح : الأعماق البعيدة أو السماوات : الجحيم أو الجنة
Model Questions
1-The poem “The Tyger” consists of ……………..
A- two stanzas
B- three stanzas
C- four stanzas
D- six stanzas
The correct answer is (D)
2- The Tiger” presents a question that embodies the central theme:
A- who killed the tiger?
B- who bought the tiger?
C- who created the tiger?
D- who hunted the tiger?
The correct answer is (c).

قديم 2013- 6- 11   #13
i am legend
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

4th Lecture
Wordsworth -"Daffodils" (1804)
واردسوارث "أزهار النرجس البري

William Wordsworth (1770 – 1850) was a Romantic poet and a major influence in bringing about the 18th centuries’ Romantic Age of Literature. An original poet for many different artistic qualities, his personality and emotional intelligence had made him the perfect forefather for a literary movement that would resound philosophically and poetically to this day.
ويليام واردسوارث (1770-1850)كان شاعر رومانسي ومؤثر رئيسي في إحضارة في القرن الـ18 عشر , العصر الرومانسي للشعر .الشاعر الأصلي متعدد المهارات الفنية ,شخصيتة وذكائة العاطفي جعله مثالي جداً لحركة الشعر الرومانسي وصداه الفلسفي والشعري إلى يومنا هذا .
Romanticism, defined by it predisposition towards nature and its deep emotional connection with the feelings of the poet, is what makes William Wordsworth’s “I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud” such a perfect example of Romantic poetry.
الرومانسيون , يعرفون بنزعتهم نحو الطبيعة الاتصال العاطفي مع مشاعر الشاعر,هوالذي جعل ويليام وارسوريث "تعجبت لوحدي كسحابة" كمثال كامل للشعر الرومانسي.
Title and Theme of the Poem 'Daffodils'
عنوان وموضوع القصيدة "أزهار النرجس البري "
The title, 'Daffodils' is a simple word that reminds us about the arrival of the spring season, when the field is full of daffodils. Daffodils are yellow flowers, having an amazing shape and beautiful fragrance. A bunch of daffodils symbolize the joys and happiness of life.
العنوان ,"أزهار النرجس البري" بسيطة تذكرنا بقدوم فصل الربيع , عندما يكون الحقل مليء بأزهار النرجس . النرجس هي زهور صفراء ,شكلها جذاب وعطرها جميل .حفنة من أزهار النرجس البري رمزا للأفراح والسعادة في الحياة.

The theme of the poem 'Daffodils' is a collection of human emotions inspired by nature that we may have neglected due to our busy lives. The daffodils imply beginning or rebirth for human beings, blessed with the grace of nature.
موضوع قصيدة "أزهار النرجس تجمع المشاعر البشرية تلهم بواسطة الطبيعة والتي قد تكون أهملت بسبب حياتنا المزدحمة. والنرجس يعني بداية ولادة جديدة للإنسان، والمباركة مع نعمة الطبيعة.
The poem 'Daffodils' is also known by the title 'I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud', a lyrical poem written by William Wordsworth in 1804. It was published in 1815 in 'Collected Poems' with four stanzas. William Wordsworth is a well-known romantic poet who believed in conveying simple and creative expressions through his poems.
القصيدة "أزهار النرجس البري"معروفة أيضاً بعنوان "أتعجب لوحدي كسحابة"قصيدة قيثارية كُتبت بواسطة ويليام وردسورث في 1804. نُشرت في 1915 في القصائد المُجمعة بأربعة موشحات . ويليام وردسورت معروف جيداً شاعر رومانسي يؤمن بنقل التعابير البسيطة والإبداعية خلال قصائده .

He had quoted, "Poetry is the spontaneous overflow of powerful feelings: it takes its origin from emotion recollected in tranquility". Thus, Daffodils is one of the most popular poems of the Romantic Age, unfolding the poet's excitement, love and praise for a field blossoming with daffodils.
كان قد نقل عن "الشعر هو فيض تلقائي لمشاعر قوية، إذ لا يستغرق أصله من العاطفة متذكر في هدوء".
وهكذا، أزهار النرجس البري هي واحدة من القصائد الأكثر شعبية من عصر الرومانسية، تتكشف الإثارة الشاعر والحب والثناء في أزدهار أزهار النرجس البري.

I WANDER'D lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o'er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees,
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze.
أهيم وحيداً كسحابة
التي تعوم على ارتفاع الوديان والتلال
في كل مره عندما رأيت الحشد
وهناك مجموعة كبيرة من أزهار النرجس البري الذهبي؛
بجانب البُحيرة ,تحت الأشجار
التصفيق والرقص في النسيم.

In the first stanza, the poet tells us about a beautiful experience that took place in his life, and still has its positive effect on him. Once he was wandering alone like an aimless cloud flying over the valleys and the hills. Suddenly, he saw a group of beautiful yellow flowers beside a lake, under the trees. These golden flowers were tossing their heads as if they were dancing in the breeze.
أول مقطع , الشاعر يخبرنا عن تجربة جميلة التي أخذت مكاناً في حياته ,وتأثريها الإيجابي علية باقي .
مرة كان يتجول لوحده مثل سحابة تطير بلاهدف تحلق فوق الوديان والتلال . فجاءه , رأىء مجموعة من الزهور الصفراء الجميلة بجانب البحيرة تحت الأشجار .هذة زهور ذهبية تهز رؤؤسها وكأنها ترقص في النسيم.

By comparing himself to a cloud in the first line of the poem, the speaker signifies his close identification with the nature that surrounds him. He also demonstrates this connection by personifying the daffodils several times, even calling them a "crowd" as if they were a group of people.
بمقارنة نفسه بسحابة في أول سطر من القصيدة , المُتكلم يدل على هويته القريبة من الطبيعة المُحيطة به . وهو أيضاً يوضح هذا الاتصال عن طريق تشخيص النرجس عدة مرات، حتى سماهم "الحشد" كما لو كانوا مجموعة من الناس.
Continuous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the Milky Way,
They stretch'd in never-ending line
Along the margin of a bay:
Ten thousand saw I at a glance,
Tossing their heads in sprightly dance.
مُستمر مثل النجوم التي تلمع
وتلألأت في درب التبانة
أمتدت بلا خط نهاية
على إمتداد هامش الخليج
رأيت عشرة آلاف في لمحة
تحرك رؤؤسها في رقص نشيط
In the second stanza, the poet stresses the great number of these golden daffodils. They were as numerous and shining as the stars that twinkled in the sky. They were too many to be counted. They stretched in an endless line along the edge of bay. He saw ten thousands of them at one glance. They were dancing happily and lively.
في المقطع الثاني, الشاعر أكد على عدد كبير من أزهار النرجس الذهبيه . كانوا كثيرين و مضيئين مثل النجوم المُتلألأة في السماء.كانت كثيرة جدا في عددها. على خط لا نهاية له على طول حافة الخليج. رأى عشرة آلاف منهم في لمحة واحدة. كانوا يرقصون بسعادة وحيوية.

The waves beside them danced; but they
Out-did the sparkling waves in glee:
A poet could not but be gay,
In such a jocund company:
I gazed -- and gazed -- but little thought
What wealth the show to me had brought:
والأمواج رقصت بجانبها ولكنها
خارج بريق الأمواج في قمة الفرح
الشاعر لا يمكن أن يكون ولكنه شاذ
في مثل هذه الشركة المرحة
حدقت -- وحدقت --- ولكن قليل من التفكير
ما لثروة التي عرضت وجاءت لي

In the third stanza, the poet is comparing the daffodils with the waves 88 the lake/ bay beside them. The waves shared the daffodils their happiness, but the latter were much happier. In such a happy company, the poet could not but be as happy as they were. The poet looked carefully, but he did not realize at that time how much happiness this beautiful sight would bring to him.
في المقطع الثالث , الشاعر يقارن أزهار النرجس البري مع أمواج البحيرة /الخليج بجانبها , الأمواج تشارك أزهار النرجس فرحها , ولكن القادم سيكون اكثر سعادة . في مثل هذه الشركه السعيدة ,الشاعر لا يمكنه ولكنه يكون سعيداً كما كانوا. الشاعر نظر بعناية , لكنه لم يدرك في ذلك الوقت مدى السعادة التي سيجلب له هذا المنظر الجميل.
For oft, when on my couch I lie
In vacant or in pensive mood,
They flash upon that inward eye
Which is the bliss of solitude;
And then my heart with pleasure fills,
And dances with the daffodils.
كثيراً ما , عندما أتمدد على أريكتي
في المكان الخالي أو في المزاج المُتأمل

In the fourth stanza, the poet stresses the theme of the poem which is the everlasting effect of Nature, represented here by the golden daffodils, on man. He says: when I lie on my bed , obsessed or care – free, I always remember the beautiful sight of the daffodils, lived in the same situation, and my heart filled with happiness.
في المقطع الرابع , الشاعر أكد الموضوع للقصيدة التأثير الأبدي للطبيعة , بأستجابته هنا بأزهار النرجس الذهبية على الرجل. يقول : عندما أتمدد على سريري ,مُنزعج أو رعاية – حر , دائماً اتذكر ضوء أزهار النرجس الجميل , أعيش نفس الحالة , وقلبي مليء بالسعادة .

Commentaryتعليق
The poem is about the everlasting effect of nature on man: the influence of nature exceeds the limits of a situation and goes far beyond that. In this poem, the poet saw a group of beautiful, yellow flowers, and he was attracted by their beauty. After leaving the scene and returning back to his ordinary life, he recollected the beautiful sight of the flowers and lived in the same situation again, which filled him with happiness.
القصيده حول التأثير الأبدي للطبيعة على الإنسان : تأثير الطبيعة يتجاوز الحدود للحالة ويذهب إلى ما هو أبعد من ذلك .في هذه القصيدة ,الشاعر رأىء مجموعة من الزهور الصفراء الجميلة , ورأىء جاذبية جمالها. وأعاد نظرة جمال الزهور , وانجذب لجمالها .بعد تركة للمشهد وعاد إلى حياته الاعتيادية .تذكر جمال رؤية الزهور وحياتها في نفس الحالة مرة أخرى ,التي ملأتة بالسعادة

Formالشكل

The 'Daffodils' has a rhyming scheme throughout the poem. The four six-line stanzas of this poem follow a quatrain-couplet rhyme scheme: ABABCC. The rhyming scheme of the above stanza is ABAB ( A - cloud and crowd; B - hills and daffodils) and ending with a rhyming couplet CC (C - trees and breeze).
"أزهار النرجس" مخطط القافية
طوال القصيدة . الأربعة والستة سطور لهذه القصيدة تتبع الرُباعية –القافية الثُنائية :أب أب ج ج . مخطط القافية للمقطع أعلاه هو أ ب أ ب ( أ - سحابة والحشد؛ ب - التلال وأزهار النرجس البري) وتنتهي مع ج ج القافيتان (ج - الأشجار والنسيم).
The rhyme scheme of “ Daffodils is …………
A- AABBDD
B- AABBCC
C- AABCBC
D- ABABCC

2- After leaving the scene and returning back to his ordinary life, Wordsworth …….. the beautiful sight of the flowers.
وبعد أن ترك المكان وعاد مرة أخرى إلى حياته العادية، وردزورث ........ على مرأى من الزهور الجميلة.
A- recollected
تذكرها
B- forgot
نسى
C- disregard
تجاهل
D- overlooked
غفل
The correct answer is ( A)

قديم 2013- 6- 11   #14
i am legend
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

5th Lecture
Wordsworth -"Daffodils" (1804)
Wordsworth’s theory of poetic creation
نظرية وردسوريث لبناء الشعر
The daffodils also illustrates Wordsworth’s theory of poetic creation. Wordsworth did not write poetry about the emotion being felt at the time of writing . According to him, a poem is the expression of an emotion ‘ recollected in tranquility’.
أزهار النرجس تُبين أيضاً نظرية وردسوريث لبناء الشعر. وردسوريث لم يكتب الشعر وحول المشاعرالتي احس بها في وقت الكتابة . على حد قولة , القصيدة هي تعبير عن المشاعر,مُتذكرة في الهدوء,
He saw the daffodils in 1802 and must have often sought solace in recollecting them in his imagination in hour of weariness. But he wrote this poem only in 1804. Wordsworth perhaps felt that the elapse of a certain span of time was necessary for an emotion to get purged of undesirable frills and trappings and be fit for poetic creation
رأى ازهار النرجس في عام 1802 وسعى كثير من الأحيان السلوان بتذكرها في خياله في ساعة التعب.ولكنه كتب هذه القصيده فقط في عام 1804.ولعل واردسوريث شعر أن مرور فتره من الزمن ضروري للمشاعرللحصول على إزالة من زخرفة غير مرغوب فيه والمظاهروأن يكون لائقا للإبداع الشعري
Figures of Speech Used in Daffodils
الشخصيات المستخدمة في التعبير أزهار النرجس البري

I wander'd lonely as a cloud - The first line makes nice use of personification and simile. The poet assumes himself to be a cloud (simile) floating in the sky. When Wordsworth says in the second line 'I' (poet as a cloud) look down at the valleys and mountains and appreciate the daffodils; it's the personification, where an inanimate object (cloud) possesses the quality of a human enabling it to see the daffodils.
أهيموحيداً كسحابة- أول سطر استخدام لطيف من التجسيد والتشبية . الشاعر يفترض نفسه أن يكون سحابة ويهيم في السماء . عندما يقول واردسوريث في السطر الثاني "أنا" الشاعر كسحابة ينظر إلى الأسفل عند الوديان والجبال وتقدير أزهار النرجس , هذا التشبيه , حيث أن الكائن الغير متحرك (السحابة) يمتلك صفة بشرية يمكنها من رؤية أزهار النرجس .
The line "Ten thousand saw I at a glance" is an exaggeration and a hyperbole, describing the scene of ten thousand daffodils, all together. Alliteration is the repetition of similar sounds, is applied for the word 'h', in the words - high and hills.
السطر "عشرة الآف رؤية بلمحة " هي مُبالغة و غلووصف مشهد عشرة آلااف من أزهار النرجس, كلها مع بعض جناس هو تكرار لنفس الأصوات , تطبيق لكلمة "h" في الكلمات –عالي و التلال

Symbolism in the poem
الرموز في القصيدة
The breeze which makes the daffodils dance and flutter is symbolic of the poet’s creative activity. The joy offered by the daffodils represents the joy, the harmony that abide in Nature and that can produce a tranquillizing effect on man’s mind. The poet’s heart dancing with the daffodils signifies the permanence of joy offered by Nature and the participation of human being in that joy.
النسيم الذي جعل أزهار النرجس ترقص وترفرف ترمز إلى نشاط الشاعر الإبداعي . الفرح الذي تقدمة أزهار النرجس يمثل الفرح , الانسجام الذي يمكث في الطبيعة والتي يمكن أن تنتج عنة تأثير في عقل الإنسان . قلب الشاعر يرقص مع أزهار النرجس يدل على دوام الفرح التي تقدمها الطبيعة ومشاركة إنسان في هذا الفرح.
Model Question
1- According to Wordsoworth, a poem is the expression of an emotion ‘ recollected in ………...
A- confusion
B- madness
C- disturbance
D- tranquility
The correct answer is ( D)

Wordsworth- THE RAINBOW
وردسوريث قوس قُزح
MY heart leaps up when I behold
قلبي يقفز عالياً عندما ألمحه
A rainbow in the sky:
قوس قُزح في السماء
So was it when my life began;
كان عندما بدأت حياتي
So is it now I am a man;
وكذلك أنا رجل الآن
So be it when I shall grow old,
وسوف يكون عندما أصبح عجوزاً
Or let me die!
أو يدعني أموت !

The Child is father of the Man;
الطفل هو والد الرجل
I could wish my days to be
وأتمنى أيامي أن تكون
Bound each to each by natural piety.
يلتزم كل إلى كل بتقوى الطبيعة

My Heart Leaps Up, also known as The Rainbow, is a poem by the British Romantic Poet William Wordsworth. Noted for its simplicity of structure and language, it describes the joy that he feels when he sees a rainbow and notes that he has felt this way since his childhood. He concludes the poem by noting how his childhood has shaped his current views and stating that "the child is father of the man“.
قلبي يقفز عالياً والمعروفة أيضاً بـ قوس القزح , قصيدة كُتبت بواسطة شاعر بريطاني رومانسي ويليام واردسويرث . لوحظت ببساطة البناء واللغة , تصف الفرح الذي شعر به عندما يرى قوس القزح ويشير إلى أنه قد شعرت بهذه الطريقة منذ طفولته. ويختم القصيدة بكيف أن طفولته شكلت رؤيته في الحاضرو ينص على ذلك " الطفل هو والد الأب للرجل "

"My heart leaps up when I behold"
In this very short poem consisting of only 9 lines, the speaker begins by declaring that he is moved by nature, and especially by nature's beauty: "My heart leaps up when I behold / A Rainbow in the sky."
في هذه القصيده القصيرة التي تتكون من 9 أسطر فقط , المُتكلم يعلن أنه منقول بالطبيعة , وخصوصاً جمال الطبيعة : قلبي يقفز عالياً عندما ألمحه / قوس القزح في السماء"
" He goes on to say that he has always felt the impact of nature, even when he was an infant: "So was it when my life began; / So is it now I am a man.
ويمضي قائلاً في قول أنه يشعر دائماً بتأثير الطبيعة ,حتى عندما كان طفل / هكذا أنا الآن رجل .
" The speakeris so certain of his connection with nature that he says it will be constant until he becomes an old man, or else he would rather die: "So be it when I shall grow old, / Or let me die!"
"المُتكلم يؤكد أتصالة مع الطبيعة في قولة سوف يبقى مستمراً حتى يصبح رجلاً عجوز , أو أيضاً بالأحرى إذا مات :
"وسوف يكون عندما أصبح عجوزاً"

In the next line he declares that children are superior to men because of their proximity to nature: "The Child is father of the Man." For this reason, he wishes to bind himself to his childhood self: "And I could wish my days to be / Bound each to each by natural piety.“
في الأسطر التالية يُصرح تلك الأطفال الأكثر تأثيراً لتواصلهم المباشر بالطبيعه ."الطفل هو أب الرجل " وأتمنى أيامي أن تكون/ يلتزم كل إلى كل بتقوى الطبيعة "
Formالشكل
Rhyme schemeمخطط القافية abccabedd

Analysis
التحليل
The speaker explains his connection to nature, stating that it has been strong throughout his life. He even goes so far as to say that if he ever loses his connection he would prefer to die.
المُتكلم يشرح اتصاله بالطبيعة , يُفيد ذلك إنه قوي طوال حياته .حتى لو ذهب بعيداً ليقل حتى لو خسر اتصالة سيفضل الموت .
The seventh line of the poem is the key line: "The Child is father of the Man." This line is often quoted because of its ability to express a complicated idea in so few words. The speaker believes that children are closer to heaven and God, and through God, nature, because they have recently come from the arms of God.
السطر السابع من القصيدة هو السطر المفتاحي " الطفل هو أب الرجل "هذا السطر كثيراً مايستشهد بسبب مقدرتة على التعبير عن الأفكار المُعقدة في كلمات قليلة . المُتكلم يعتقد ذلك الطفل قريب من الجنة والرب , ومن خلال الرب , الطبيعة , بسبب أنهم أتو مؤخراً من أحضان الرب.
The speaker understands the importance of staying connected to one's own childhood, stating: "I could wish my days to be / Bound each to each by natural piety."
المُتكلم يفهم أهمية قول الإتصال لطفولة واحد الخاصة قائلاً: " وأتمنى أيامي أن تكون/
يلتزم كل إلى كل بتقوى الطبيعة "
For Wordsworth, Nature was his main source of spiritual comfort and escape from all the cares of this world. His association with life giving and life sustaining Nature began even when he was only a child and remained with him till his death.
بالنسبة لووردسوريث , الطبيعة كانت مصدرة الأساسي للراحة الروحية والهروب من هموم كل هذاالعالم. ارتباطه مع الحياة والمحافظة على الطبيعة يبدأ حتى عندما كان طفلاً ويظل معه حتى موته .

In this short lyric, the 'rainbow' symbolizes the life sustaining and life nourishing goodness of Nature. The sight of the beautiful rainbow which he saw when he was only a child is deeply etched in his memory and the same joy that he experienced when he saw it as a child continues to remain with him through his adulthood.
في هذه القصيدة الغنائية القصيرة ,"قوس القزح" ترمز إلى المحافظة على الحياة وغذاء وخيرات الطبيعة , رؤية قوس القزح الجميل الذي رآه عندما كان طفلاً محفور بعمق في ذاكرته و هو بنفس الفرح عندما رآه كطفل مستمر باقي معة طوال سن الرُشد.

He desires that this same childhood joy should continue to sustain him even in his old age. Wordsworth says that he would rather die than not being able to experience the same joy that he experienced when he saw the rainbow when he was a small boy after he becomes an old man.
رغباته تلك نفس فرح الطفولة ينبغي أن يستمر ويبقية حتى عند الشيخوخة . يقول وارسويرث سيفضل الموت عندما لم يكن قادراً على تجربة الفرح نفسة عندما رأى قوس القزح عندما كان ولد صغير بعدما يصبح رجل عجوز.

The memory of the beautiful rainbow and its pleasant associations form the link between his childhood, adulthood and his old age: past, present and future. Wordsworth concludes the poem by expressing the desire that each day of his existence to be linked with the next by beautiful and simple natural sights like the rainbow.
ذكرى قوس القزح الجميل والرابطات اللطيفة من الربط بين طفولته, رُشده , وشيخوخته :الماضي ,الحاضر,والمُستقبل . وردسويرث يُختم القصيدة بالتعبير عن تلك الرغبة كل يوم لوجوده ليربطه بالقادم بجمال وبساطة رؤية الطبيعة مثل قوس القُزح .

Although it appears simplistic, this poem details many complex ideas. Wordsworth's opening lines explain how: "My heart leaps up when I behold / A rainbow in the sky" (1-2). Wordsworth is overjoyed at nature, a common theme in all of his work, but what's more is that he states: "So was it when my life began; / So it is now I am a man; / So be it when I shall grow old, / Or let me die!" (3-6).
على الرغم من انها تبدو بسيطة , تفاصيل هذه القصيدة أفكارها كثيرة ومعقده . افتتح الأسطر بشرح كيفية: "قلبي يقفز عالياً عندما ألمحه/ قوس القزح في السماء"(1-2). واردسويرث بسعادة غامره بالطبيعة موضوع مُشترك في كل كلماته , ولكن ماينص على أكثر من ذلك " كان عندما بدأت حياتي؛/ وهكذا أنا الآن رجل ؛/وستكون عندما أكون عجوز,/أو تدعني أموت !"(3-6)

The last three lines contain one of Wordsworth's most famous phrases: "The Child is father of the Man; / And I could wish my days to be / Bound each to each by natural piety" (7-10). Wordsworth is happy enough to have kept his appreciation of nature and only wishes it will last him forever, in "natural piety."
الثلاثة السطور الأخيرة تحتوي على واحده من عبارات واردسويرث الشهيرة " الطفل أب الرجل ؛/ وأتمنى أيامي أن تكون / يلتزم كل إلى كل بتقوى الطبيعة" (10-7). واردسويرث سعيد كفاية ليحفظ تقديره للطبيعة وسوف تستمر إلى الأبد له، في "التقوى الطبيعية."

" It is remarkable that many of Wordsworth’s poems deal with the relationship of the child to the world, and consequently, with the relationship of the adult to the child, and through the child relationship of the adult to nature. Most simply this poem says that the poet is thrilled in his youth when he saw one; he will continue to be thrilled by a rainbow when he grows old; if it cannot be so then, he would prefer to be dead.
"من المُلاحظ الكثير من قصائد وارسويرث تتناول علاقة الطفل مع العالم , وبناء على ذلك , مع علاقة الطفل ,بالكبير وبالطبيعة . والأكثر بساطة في هذه القصيدة يقول الشاعر انه يشعر بسعادة غامرة عندما كان صغيراً عندما رأى واحداً؛ وسوف تستمر سعادتة بقوس القزح عندما يصبح عجوزاً , عندما لايمكنه ذلك سيفضل أن يكون ميت .
Model Questions
For Wordsworth, Nature was his main source of ………… and escape from all the cares of this world.
A- spiritual comfort
B- sadness
C- disappointment
D- grief
The correct answer is (A)

قديم 2013- 6- 11   #15
i am legend
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

6th Lecture
She Walks in Beauty-Byron (1788-1824)
تمشي في الجمال بيرون(1824-1788)

She walks in beauty, like the night
تمشي في الجمال,مثل الليل
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
من المناخات والسماوات الخالية من الغيوم المرصعة بالنجوم؛
And all that's best of dark and bright
وكل ما هو أفضل من مظلمة ومشرقة
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
تجتمع في جانبها وعيناها
Thus mellowed to that tender light
ومن ثم يشن على تلك المناقصة ضوء
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
السماء التي تنفي اليوم المبهرج
One shade the more, one ray the less,
ظل واحد الأكثر, شعاع واحد أقل

Had half impaired the nameless grace
لديها ضعف نعمة المجهولين

Which waves in every raven tress,
موجات في كل خصلات شعر الغراب
Or softly lightens o'er her face;
أو يخفف وجهها بهدوء
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
حيث الأفكار الهادئة والسريعة الحلوة
How pure, how dear their dwelling place.
كيف النقاء , كيف مكان سكنهم عزيز
And on that cheek, and o'er that brow,
وعلى ذلك الخد , وذلك الحاجب
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
ناعمة جداً وهادئة جداً وبليغة بعد,

The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
تلك الابتسامات الفائزة,الألوان المتوهجة
But tell of days in goodness spent,
ولكن تُخبر عن الأيام الماضية في الخير
A mind at peace with all below,
سلام العقل بكل تحته
A heart whose love is innocent!
القلب الذي حب بريء
Type of Work and Year Written
نوع العمل وسنة كتابتة
“She Walks in Beauty” is a lyric poem centering on the extraordinary beauty of a young lady. George Gordon Byron (commonly known as Lord Byron) wrote the poem in 1814 and published it in a collection, Hebrew Melodies, in 1815.
"تمشي في الجمال"قصيدة غنائية تتمحور في جمال استثنائي لسيدة شابة .جورج قوردن بيرون ( المعروف بالزعيم بيرون)كتب القصيدة في عام 1814 ونُشرت في مجموعة والألحان العبرية في عام 1815
Theme
الموضوع
The theme of the poem is the woman's exceptional beauty, internal as well as external. The first stanza praises her physical beauty. The second and third stanzas praise both her physical and spiritual, or intellectual, beauty.
موضوع القصيدة جمال أمرأة استثنائي , داخلي وخارجي. في المقطع الأول يمدحجمالها الجسدي.المقطع الثاني والمقطع الثالث يمدح كلا جسدها وروحها ,أو الجمال الفكري.
Commentary- of Lord Byron's-'She Walks in Beauty'
The poet is describing a woman. He says: her beauty is like the beauty of a clear, starlit night. It is a beauty that combines the most attractive elements of darkness and brightness. It is a gentle, soft beauty like the beauty of night which is more tender than that of the day.
القصيدة تصف إمرأة .يقول: جمالها مثل جمال النقاء , الليل المرصع بالنجوم. الجمال الذي يجمع بين العناصر الأكثر جاذبية للظلام والنور. إنها مهذبة وجمالها ناعم مثل جمال الليل الذي هو أكثر نعومة من النهار.
It is a perfect beauty in which the darkness of her hair sets of the fairness of her face; a face which shows only the most serene, pure thoughts. A face which smiles and expresses the innocence of the heart and mind.
جمال مُتكامل في سواد شعرها المصفوف جمال وجهها؛ الوجه الذي يبدو أكثر هدوءً , والأفكار الصافية ,الوجه الذي ابتساماتة وتعابيره البريئة للقلب والعقل.
It is a matchless poem in which beauty takes on new dimensions. Physical beauty is not everything . more important still is the beauty of the soul., mind and manners. This is perfection itself. A strange balance is struck between night and day, darkness and brightness, shades and rays, mind and body, etc. All these outline the image of perfect beauty.
هي قصيدة منقطعة النظير في الجمال الذي يأخذ أبعاد جديدة . الجمال الجسدي ليس كل شيء .جمال الروح يبقى الأكثر أهمية , والعقل والأخلاق.هو الكمال نفسه , هو ضرب التوازن بين الليل والنهار،الظلام والنور , الظلال والشعاعات , العقل والجسد , ..الخ كل هذه الخطوط العريضة لصورة الجمال المثالي.
In the first stanza, the lady is walking in beauty. She wears a dark dress. She is like the night when the sky is clear and the stars are twinkling. The stars here may be the jewels glittering on her dark dress; darkness and brightness, in an incredible balance , meet in her aspect( the dress) and her eyes ( glittering like her jewels or the stars). The simile in line one is followed by the double alliteration in line 2( cloudless climes and starry skies).
في المقطع الأول ,سيدة تمشي في الجمال . تلبس ثوب أسود . هي مثل الليل عندما تكون السماء صافية والنجوم تتلألأ. النجوم هنا قد تكون المجوهرات اللامعة في ثوبها الأسود؛الظلام والضوء , توازن لا يصدق , تجتمع في جانب (الثوب) وعيونها (تلمع مجوهراتها أو النجوم) .التشابه في السطر الأول متبوع بجناس مُضاعف في السطر الثاني (المناخات الصافية مرصعة بالنجوم)
This is followed by the antithesis in line 3 ( dark and bright) and the metaphor in ‘meet” (L 4). From the very beginning, Byron has decided to exploit as many poetic devices as he can outline the perfection of his beautiful portrait in which there is a touch of softness , tenderness and delicacy.
تُبعت بالنقيض في السطر الثالث(الظلام والنور) و الإستعارة في "السطر الرابع". مُنذ البداية , بيرون قرر استغلال الأدوات الشعرية ليتمكن من الخروج بشكل مُتكامل في صورة جميلة يوجد فيها لمسة من النعومة, والحنان والرقة .
In the second stanza, the lady’s beauty is likened to that of a great portrait in which the rays and shades have been studied carefully so much so that “ one shade the more, one ray the less/ Had half impaired the nameless grace. Sweet thoughts go hand with purity of body and mind.
في المقطع الثاني, جمال السيدة رُبط في صورة عظيمة التي هي الأشعة والظلال دُرست بعناية كثيراً في ذلك " ظل واحد الأكثر, شعاع واحد أقل / لديها ضعف نعمة المجهولين
.أفكار حلوة تسير جنباً إلى جنب من جمال الجسد والعقل.
In the third stanza, there is softness, calmness and eloquence. Beauty speaks for itself. The winning similes reveal goodness of heart, peace of the mind and innocence of love.
في المقطع الثالث , هنالك النعومة والهدوء والبلاغة . جمال الحديث نفسه .الإبتسامات الساحرة تكشف عن طيب القلب , وسلام العقل وبراءة الحُب .
The romantic characteristics in the poem:
الشخصيات الرومانسية في القصيدة :
This is an idealistic image of beauty which exists in worlds other than this real one. It lives in the poet’s imagination. It is a beauty one often meets in dreams in Romantics such as Wordsworth, Coleridge and Keats.
The poem is a lyric and its sounds are very important in the creation of its total effect.
R.S: ababab.
هذه صورة مثالية للجمال الموجود في العالم الآخر غير الجمال الواقعي . يحيى في تصوير القصيدة . هو الجمال يجتمع غالباً في الأحلام عند الرومانسيون مثل وارسويرث , كوليردج و كيتس.
القصيدة غنائية وأصواتها مهمة جداً في خلق المؤثرات الإجمالية .
مخطط القافية, أب ب أب
Rhyme Scheme and Meter
مخطط القافية والعتاد
The rhyme scheme of the first stanza is ababab; the second stanza, cdcdcd; and the third stanza, efefef. All the end rhymes are masculine. The meter is predominantlyiambic tetrameter, a pattern in which a line has four pairs of unstressed and stressed syllables—eight syllables in all. The first two lines demonstrate the pattern followed throughout the poem except for line 6, which has nine syllables.
مُخطط القافية أب أب أب ؛المقطع الثاني سي دي سي دي , والمقطع الثالث إي أف أي أف أي أف .نهاية كل مقطع مُذكر .وهي في الغالب متر التفاعيل الرُباعية ,النمط في السطر فيه أربعة أزواج مُشدده وغير مُشدده المقاطع-المقطع الثامن في الكل أول سطر وثاني سطر شرح النمط يتبع طوال القصيدة يقبل ستة سطور , المتكون من تسعة مقاطع.
Use of Alliteration
استخدام الجناس
Alliterationoccurs frequently to enhance the appeal of the poem to the ear. The most obvious examples of this figure of speech include the following:
Line 2:....cloudless climes; starry skies.
Line 6:....day denies
Line 8:....Had half
Line 9:....Which waves
Line 11
...serenely sweet
Line 14...So soft, so
Line 18...Heart Whose
الجناس غالبا ما يحدث لتعزيز جاذبية القصيدة إلى الأذن. الأمثلة الأكثر وضوحا من هذا الرقم يشمل التعبير التالي :
السطر الثاني ....... الغيوم هادئ ؛ سماوات مرصعة بالنجوم .
السطر السادس ..... تنفي يوم
السطر الثامن ......كان نصف
السطر التاسع..... التي الأمواج
السطر الحادي عشر .....بهدوء حلو
السطر الرابع عشر..... جداً ناعم
السطر الثامن عشر ......لمن القلب
Other Figures of Speech
شخصيات اخرى من الكلام
Examples of other figures of speech are the following:
أمثلة أخرى من شخصيات الكلام :
Lines 1, 2:......Simile comparing the movement of the beautiful woman to the movement of the skies
السطر 1,2 ....... التشابه يقارن حركة جمال المرأة بحركة السماوات
Line 6:............Metonymy, in which heaven is substituted for God or for the upper atmosphere
السطر السادس: الكناية, في يتم استبدال سماء الرب أو لطبقات الجو العليا
Lines 8-10:......Metaphor comparing grace, a quality, to a perceivable phenomenon
السطر 8-10.........الاستعارة مقارنة النعمة ,طبيعة ,إدراكه وفهمه الظاهرة.
Lines 11-12:....Metaphorand personificationcomparing thoughts to people; metaphor and personification comparing the mind to a home (dwelling-place)
السطر 11-12....الاستعارة والتشبيه مقارنة من خلال الناس ؛الاستعارة والتشبيه مقارنة العقل بالمنزل (مسكن – مكان )
Lines 13-16:....Metaphor and personification comparing the woman's cheek and brow to persons who tell of days in goodness spent
السطر 13-16... الاستعارةوالتشبية يقارن خد وحاجب المرأة بشخص يخبر عن الأيام الماضية في الخير.
Model question
1- The rhyme scheme of the first stanza in She Walks in Beauty by Byron is …………………….
A- abbaacc
B-ababbc
C- ababab
D-abbbcc
The correct answer is ( c )
The theme of She Walks in Beauty is the woman's exceptional ……………………….
A –power
B- ugliness
C- patience
D- beauty

7th Lecture
Byron-WHEN WE TWO PARTED
بيرون –عندما افترقنا نحن الأثنان

When we two parted
In silence and tears,
Half broken-hearted
عندما افترقنا نحن الأثنان
في صمت ودموع ,
والقلب مكسور نصفين

To sever for years,
Pale grew thy cheek and cold,
Colder thy kiss;
Truly that our foretold
Sorrow to this.
يقطع السنين,
نما خدك شاحب وبارد,
برودة قبلتك
ذلك تنبوأنا الحقيقي
الأسف على ذلك .
The dew of the morning
Sunk chill on my brow -
It felt like the warning
Of what I feel now.
Thy vows are all broken,
I hear thy name spoken,
And share in its shame.
ندى الصباح
غرق البرد في جبيني
شعر مثل التحذير ,
بما أشعر به الآن .
وعودك كُلها مكسورة ,
أسمع أسمك يتكلم ,
وشارك في الخجل .
They name thee before me,
A knell to mine ear;
A shudder comes o'er me -
Why wert thou so dear?
They know not I knew thee,
Who know thee too well: -
Long, long shall I rue thee,
Too deeply to tell.
يسمونه قبلي ,
ناقوس أذني
يرتعد ويأتي لي –
لماذا كنت انتي عزيزتي؟
هم لايعرفون اني أعرفك
من يعرفك جيداً
طويلاً , طويلاً يجب ان تندم عليك
عميقاً جداً جداً لتقول.
In secret we met -
In silence I grieve,
That thy heart could forget,
Thy spirit deceive.
If I should meet thee
After long years,
How should I greet thee! -
With silence and tears.
في سرية ألتقينا.
في صمت أحزن
يمكن أن ينسى قلبك ,
إذا يجب أن التقي بك
بعد السنوات الطويلة
كيف ينبغي أن أحييك
بصمت ودموع .

INTRODUCTION
مُقدمة
This poem is about the love, first, and later the hatred a man feels towards who was his beloved becauseshe left him. It’s a very typical Romantic poem, typical of a Romantic writer like Lord Byron, who expresses his feelings of love, a typical issue of Romanticism.
هذه القصيدة عن الحُب , أولاً والكراهية أخيراً رجل يشعرها نحو حبيبته لأنها تركته. القصيدة نموذج رومانسي جداً, نموذج لشاعر رومانسي مثل لورد بيرون, الذي يعبر عن مشاعر حُبه , نموذج لقضية رومانسية .
The vocabulary is easy to understand for everybody who studies the English language. The first verse of the poem is also the title of the poem, which means that the writer could not or did not want to find a title for the poem (maybe the damage he felt was so strong that he was not able to find a good title for the poem, as he writes at the end of the third stanza (Long, long shall I rue thee/ Too deeply to tell).
الكلمات سهلة الفهم لكل شخص درس اللغة الإنجليزية . أول شطر من القصيدة وهو أيضاً عنوان القصيدة والذي يعني الكاتب لا يريد أن يجد عنوان القصيدة (قد يكون الضرر الذي يشعر به قوي جعله لا يجد عنوان جيد للقصيدة , كما يكتب في المقطع الثالث ()
“When We Two Parted” is a poem of George Gordon Byron written in 1808 and published in 1813 in “The poetical works of Lord Byron”.
The main characteristic of Byron’s poems is its strenght and masculinity, combined in a lot of cases with irony. In “When We Two Parted” is a poem of heart broken, expressing strong feelings in a simple but full of meaning vocabulary, such as in other poems like “So we’ll no go more a roving”.(2)
عندما افترقنا " قصيدة لجورج بيرون كُتبت في 1808 ونُشرت في عام 1813"ألأعمال الشعرية للورد بيرون"
الشخصيات الأساسية لقصيدة بيرون القوة والذكورة , جنبا إلى جنب في كثير من الحالات مع السخرية.في "عندما أفترقنا"قصيدة قلب مكسور, تعبر عن المشاعر القوية في بساطة ولكن كلمات كاملة المعنى مثل القصائد الأُخرى مثل " سوف لن نذهب أكثر".
STRUCTURE
البناء
The poem is divided in four stanzas and each one in eight verses. The rhyme used by Byron follows this structure: abab cdcd efef ghgh ijij klkl mnmn kbkb. Separating each stanza in four verses, we have the rhyme more clear, each even verse and each odd verse rhyme with its equivalent even or odd verse. This structure gives to the poem a lot of rhythms, giving the sensation of musicality.
القصيدة مُقسمة إلى أربعة مقاطع كُل مقطع سبعة أشطر. المُخطط الذي استخدمة بيرون يتبع هذا البناء abab cdcd efef ghgh ijij klkl mnmn kbkb
يفصل كل مقطع 5 أشطر , لدينا مخطط أكثر وضوحاً , كُل الأشطر وكُل الأشطر الفردية متساوية معها , هذا البناء يعطي القصيدة الكثير من الإيقاعات, تعطي مشاعر موسقية.
COMMENTARY
التعليق
On the whole, the poem is all the time giving the feeling of the pain that the poet has due to the separation of the two lovers; what we cannot know is if the separation is because of death or maybe because “she” split up with him.
كُل , القصيدة كل الوقت تعطي تعطي شعور بالألم الشاعر ويرجع ذلك إلى انفصال حبيبين ؛الذي لا يمكننا معرفته إذا كان الإنفصال بسبب ألموت أو قد يكون بسبب أنها انفصلت عنه.
In the first stanzathe poet begins with the main topic, remembering the separation of the two lovers, how they felt: “half broken-hearted” , showing his pain. Also he expresses the idea of what we think that this separation is due to the death of his lover with the metaphor of : “Pale grew thy cheek and cold,/colder thy kiss”. All that sorrounds her is cold, and this cold is a perfect form to express the death in contrast with the warm involving the life.
في المقطع الأول الشاعر يبدأ بالموضوع الأساسي ,تذكر انفصال حبيبين , كيف يشعرون "قلب مكسور- مجروح",يظهر الألم ,ويعبر أيضاُ ماذا نضن فكرة هذا الانقسام بسبب موت حبيبته بإستعاره في " نما خدك شاحب وبارد,
برودة قبلتك , كُل ما يُحيطها بارد ,ساخن الذي ينطوي على الحياة .
In a four stanza poem, Byron describes his parting fom his beloved. The first stanza conveys a sense of sorrow and desolation. Words like tears, broken – hearted, pale, colder and sorrow are used to convey the sadness of the two lovers.
في المقطع الرابع من القصيدة , بيرون يصف فراقه مع حبيبته .المقطع الأول ينقل احساس الحزن والدمار .كسر القلب , شاحب وبارد وحزين المُستخدم في نقل حزن الحبيبين.
Following with the poem, in the second stanzait can be found the relation of colder morning with the pain that the poet is feeling. Also another time we can see that his lover is dead: “thy vows are all broken”. In the second stanza, the poet holds his beloved is responsible for the parting. She has broken her vows.
يتبع القصيدة وفي المقطع الثاني الموجودة في علاقة برودة الصباح بالألم الذي يشعر به الشاعر.وأيضاً في وقت آخر يمكننا رؤية أن حبيبته ماتت."عهودك كلها مكسورة ". في المقطع الثاني ,الشاعر يحمل حبيبته مسؤلية الفراق. وقالت انها قد كسرت الوعود.
Nature shares his sadness ( the dew of the morning sunk chill on my brow) . This parting took place sometime ago, but he still feels the sadness of it. This corresponds with the romantic belief that the impressions of an experience remain with the poet even after the experience itself has come to an end.
الطبيعة تشاركه حزنه (ندى الصباح غرق في برد جبيني ).بعض الأجزاء أخذت وقتاً في الماضي, ولكنه يشعر بالحزن في ذكريات تجربته الشاعر حتى بعد انتهاء تجربتها.
The third stanza contains strong vocabulary showing again that “she” is dead: “A knell to mine ear; A shudder comes o’er me”.These two verses remain to the sounds of the bells of a funeral, using the appropriated word “Knell”. Also he asked himself why he loved her so, and people who knew her well do not know any relation between them.
في المقطع الثالث يحتوي كلمات قوية ظهرت مرة أخرى "ماتت" يسمونه قبلي ,
ناقوس أذني"هذان البيتان تذكر بأصوات الأجراس للدفن, استخدام مخصوص لكلمة "قرعة الناقوس". وأيضاً يسأل نفسه لماذا حبها جداً , والناس الذين يعرفونها جيداً لا يعرفون أي شي عن العلاقة التي بينهم .
At the last stanza the poet is remembering when they met and transmits us a feeling of hope: “If I should meet thee”. Maybe life exists before death and they can reopen their love, and the poet also tells us how they greet: “With silence and tears”.
في المقطع الأخير الشاعر يتذكر عندما التقينا وينقل لنا شعور الامنيات :" إذا يجب ان نلتقي" . قد يكون موجودة قبل الموت ويمكنهم ان يعيدون حبهم , والشاعر يخبرنا أيضاً العظمة "بهدوء وصمت"
The sadness continues throughout stanza three and four. Her name is a knell to his ear. His sadness is too deep to describe . She has deceived him and her” heart could forget”. He will forgive her. If he meets her after long years, there is nothing to greet her with but silence and tears. The poet is too sentiment here.
الحزن مستمر خلال المقطع الثالث والرابع .أسمها ناقوس يدق في اذنه . حزنه عميق جداً وصفة . خدعته "وقلبها نسى ".سوف ينساها . لو التقى بها بعد السنوات الطويلة لاتحيه لها ولكن الصمت والدموع الشاعر عاطفي جداً هنا.
The repetition of “silence and tears” at the beginning and end of the poem denotes the poet’s inability to leave his moment of pain behind. He is trapped in a state of grieving a lost love. It is all the more hurtful that he lost her to another man, and all he can offer her is that he will protect her identity by grieving alone.
التكرار في "الصمت والدموع" في بداية ونهاية القصيدة يدل على عجز الشاعرعلى ترك لحظة الألم خلفه . هو محاصر في الحزن فقدان الحُب.جارح جداً خسرانها مع رجل آخر, ويمكنه أن يوفر لها كل الحماية بالحزن لوحدة .
The cold is a very important metaphorical element at the beginning of the second and the third stanzas: The dew of the morning/ Sunk chill on my brow: here the cold is shown as a metaphor of the feelings that the man has towards the woman, as it happens too in A knell to mine ear/A shudder comes o’er me: dew, chill, knell and shudder are words that symbolize cold in many different ways.
البرد مجازي مصطلح مهم جداً عنصر في بداية المقطع الثاني والثالث : ندى الصباح /غرقت في برد جبيني : هنا البرد يظهر استعارة في شعور الرجل نحو المرأة , كما يحدث في قرع الناقوس" ناقوس أذني
يرتعد ويأتي لي ": الندى , البرد, قرع الناقوس والارتعاد كلمات ترمز إلى البرد والكثير من الطرق المختلفة .
In the last stanza, the two first verses have two words that may be synonyms, but they mean a totally different thing, they are the contrast of the poem: In secret we met, here Byron wants to transmit the passion of two lovers in their first secret encounter. And In silence I grieve symbolizes that nobody can help this man to come back to smile after having been left by the woman he loved. The two following verses, That thy heart could forget/ Thy spirit deceive say what she made him: she forgot him and she deceived him.
في المقطع الأخير ,أول سطرينتحتوي على كلمتين قد تكون مترادفات,ولكن تعني شيء مختلف ,متباينات في القصيدة في صمت التقينا, بيرون هنا يريد أن ينقل العاطفة لحبيبين في في أول تواجه سري .وبصمت أحزن ترمز إلى أن لا أحد يمكن أن يرجع ابتسامة الرجل بعدما تركته المرأة حبيبته . الشطرين الذين تلوهم , يمكن أن ينس ذلك قلبك/خداع روحك تقول مالذي فعلته به : نسيته وخدعته.
The Romantic characteristics in the poem
There is a sense of sadness and loneliness permeating the whole poem.
The link between man and nature is evident in the second stanza.
The experience continues with the romantic poet long after the causation has ceased.
Rich imagination and ordinary language .
The question in the poem reflects the poet’s wonder and sadness over such a parting.
هناك احساس بالحزن وتتخل الوحدة في كل القصيدة الربط بين الرجل والطبيعة واضح في المقطع الثاني.التجربة مستمرة مع الشاعر الرومانسي بعد ما توقف بسبب.
الخيال الغني و اللغة العادية .
التسائُل في القصيدة يعكس عجب الشاعر مثل الفراق.
Model Question
1-The repetition of “silence and tears” in WHEN WE TWO PARTED at the beginning and end of the poem denotes the poet’s ……………………….
1- happiness
2- cheerfulness
3- gladness
4- painfulness
2-In WHEN WE TWO PARTED....... shares sadness with the poet .
A- the wife
B- the neighbor
C- nature
D- a friend
The correct answer is (c)

قديم 2013- 6- 11   #16
~Queen~
:: مشرفة ::
المستوى السابع- اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية ~Queen~
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 59785
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
المشاركات: 4,153
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 17963
مؤشر المستوى: 114
~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute~Queen~ has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الادب
التخصص: اللغة الانجليزية
المستوى: خريج جامعي
~Queen~ غير متواجد حالياً

http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t461556.html#post8907350

^
شوفوا هذا الموضوع جمعت فيه كل شي يخص المادة
ادرسوها بتركيز شدييد
ربي يوفقكم ويسهلها عليكم ..~

قديم 2013- 6- 12   #17
Najd111
متميزة كلية الأداب _قسم الأنجلش

الصورة الرمزية Najd111
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 106693
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Apr 2012
المشاركات: 1,603
عدد الـنقـاط : 6197
مؤشر المستوى: 72
Najd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
التخصص: اللغة الإنجليزية
Najd111 غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ~queen~ مشاهدة المشاركة

http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t461556.html#post8907350

^
شوفوا هذا الموضوع جمعت فيه كل شي يخص المادة
ادرسوها بتركيز شدييد
ربي يوفقكم ويسهلها عليكم ..~

الله يجزاك خير.

قديم 2013- 6- 15   #18
fahad almutairi
متميز بملتقى التعليم عن بعد - انقلش

الصورة الرمزية fahad almutairi
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 143991
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon May 2013
المشاركات: 1,173
عدد الـنقـاط : 13051
مؤشر المستوى: 70
fahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
fahad almutairi غير متواجد حالياً

السسلام عليكم

أسعد الله صباحكم جميعاً

هنا كويزات للمحاضرة الأولى
http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t471576.html

موووووفقين يارررب

قديم 2013- 6- 15   #19
fahad almutairi
متميز بملتقى التعليم عن بعد - انقلش

الصورة الرمزية fahad almutairi
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 143991
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon May 2013
المشاركات: 1,173
عدد الـنقـاط : 13051
مؤشر المستوى: 70
fahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond reputefahad almutairi has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
fahad almutairi غير متواجد حالياً

المحاضرة المباشرة الأولى لمقرر الشعر الانجليزي ( غداً بمشيئة الله )

الأحد 7 / 8 / 1434هـ
16 / 6 / 2013 م

طالبات // من الساعة 5:00 م إلى 5:30 م

طلاب // من الساعة 5:45 م إلى 6:15 م

إن شاء الله مايحصل مثل اللي حصل في مقرر اللغويات

مووفقين جميعاً

قديم 2013- 6- 15   #20
Najd111
متميزة كلية الأداب _قسم الأنجلش

الصورة الرمزية Najd111
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 106693
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Apr 2012
المشاركات: 1,603
عدد الـنقـاط : 6197
مؤشر المستوى: 72
Najd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond reputeNajd111 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
Najd111 غير متواجد حالياً

يعطيك العافية

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ اللغة الانجليزية ] : كل مايتعلق بمادة / اللغويات التطبيقية ,, هنــا !! fahad almutairi الصيفي - كلية الأداب 1182 2013- 7- 23 01:08 AM