ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام (https://vb.ckfu.org/index.php)
-   E3 (https://vb.ckfu.org/forumdisplay.php?f=427)
-   -   هنا قطع الإنشاء لمن يبحث عنها (https://vb.ckfu.org/showthread.php?t=322317)

GADY 2012- 5- 3 10:37 AM

هنا قطع الإنشاء لمن يبحث عنها

إزاي الحلوين سمعت الكل يسأل عن القطع

وبما أني أفرفر كثير حبيت أنزلكم اللي جمعته

ويارب يفيدكم ... بس أدعولي هالأيام أحس ماودي أذاكر <<مدري وش صاير :41jg:

المهم وبلا سوالف هذي القطع وأسألتها بس مدري إذا كلها عاد انتم شوفوا ..:53:

Choose the best answer to complete the paragraph

Studying abroad ___2__ students many advantages .__7_, students have the opportunity to learn _4__ by interacting with native speakers every day. The students live in a new culture_3__ they can learn both in and __6__ the classroom. Studying abroad teaches students that there are _11_of looking at the world. This is a very important part of education. Students learn to be flexible ____8____ they have to adapt to different _16__ of living. They experience another culture in a_5__ significant way than if they simply __14__ a vacation to another country. Foreign students are far from home. __12__, they _15__ become responsible and self-reliant. When they study abroad, students have an experience they will remember all their lives.

1-Choose the best topic sentence
a- Studying abroad offers students many advantages
b- many advantages
c- Studying abroad

2- Choose the best phrase
a- students offers
b- offers students
c- offer students

3-Choose the best word
A. but
B. so
C. also
4- Choose the best phrase
a- news language
b- a new language
c- language new

5- Choose the best phrase
a- a many more
b- a more much
c- a much more

6- Choose the best phrase
a- out of
b- out off
c- of out

7- Use transition words and phrases:
a- First of all
b-- First of
c-- First off

8-Use transition words and phrases:
a- therefore
b-because
c—Therefore
connect similar ideas9-
a- Also Studying abroad teaches
b- Studying abroad also teaches -
c - In addition Studying abroad teaches
connect similar ideas10-
a- - In addition ,the students live in a new culture
b- The students also live in a new culture
c-in addition The students live in a new culture
Choose the best phrase- 11
a-other way
b-another ways
c- other ways

12-Choose the best word
a-Therefor
c- so
b-also

13-Choose the best concluding sentence
a. When they study abroad, students have an experience they will remember all their lives
b- students have an experience they will remember all their lives
c-. When they study abroad, students have an experience
Choose the best word14-
a- took a vacation
b- take a vacation
c- taken a vacation
Choose the best word 15-
a-must become
b- have become
c- have to become
Choose the best word16-
a- different way
b- different ways
c- differents ways

تلقونها بالمحاضرة الثالثة

Studying abroad offers students many advantages. First of all, students have the opportunity to learn a new language by interacting with native speakers every day. In addition, the students live in a new culture, so they can learn both in and out of the classroom. Studying abroad also teaches students that there are other ways of looking at the world. This is a very important part of education. In addition, students learn to be flexible because they have to adapt to different ways of living. They experience another culture in a much more significant way than if they simply took a vacation to another country. Also, Foreign students are far from home. Therefore, they have to become responsible and self-reliant. When they study abroad, students have an experience they will remember all their lives.

GADY 2012- 5- 3 10:39 AM

رد: هنا قطع الإنشاء لمن يبحث عنها

الارقام مدري وش صايرلها :biggrin:

GADY 2012- 5- 3 10:42 AM

وهذي الثانيه

Choose the best answer to complete the paragraph:
( 1 )………………………………………………………………………………. !Our house is now 30 years old, but it looks newer. My house is like hundreds of ( 2 )…………………… in the suburbs, one story with an attached garage. There is nothing special about the house, and it won’t win any prizes for architecture, but it’s perfect for our family. The kitchen is big and has new appliances, including a beautiful new dishwasher and a microwave oven. I don’t like the heat, but we have air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms, so it is always cool. For the kids there’s a nice yard where they can play. It’s very safe, ( 3 ) …………….. my wife and I don’t have to worry. ( 4 ) …………...................................
نحن نعيش في بيت عادي في شارع عادي في ضاحية عادية, وأعتقد أنه رائع, بيتنا الآن عمره حوالي 30 سنة, لكنة يبدوا أحدث من ذلك. سبق لي أن عشت في شقق, أولها في فلوريدا, ثم في نيو ميكسيكو. لكنني أفضل العيش في بيتنا الخاص. بيتي مثل المئات من البيوت الأخرى في الضواحي, طابق واحد مع مرآب (كراج). ليس هناك شيء مميز في البيت, ولن يفوز بأي جائزة في الهندسة, لكنه ممتاز بالنسبة لعائلتي. المطبخ كبير وبه معدات جديدة, بما فيها غسالة صحون أوتوماتيكية جديدة وفرن مايكرويف. أنا لاأحب الحر, لكن لدينا تكييف هواء في غرفة المعيشة (الصالة) وغرف النوم, لذلك فالبيت بارد دائما. لا أعرف لماذا بعض من أعرفهم لا يحبون الضواحي. بالنسبة للأطفال, هناك حديقة جميلة حيث يمكنهم اللعب. إنها آمنة جدا, لذلك أنا وزوجتي ليس علينا أن قلق. أنا ممتن جدا لأننا استطعنا شراء هذا البيت والعيش حياة عادية فيه.

1. Choose the best topic sentence
A. We live in an ordinary street!
B. We live in an ordinary house, and I think it is terrific!
C. We live in an ordinary house on an ordinary street, and I think it is terrific!
D. We live in an ordinary house on an ordinary street in an ordinary suburb, and I think it is terrific!
2. Choose the best phrase
A. other houses
B. another house
C. other house
D. house other
3. Choose the best word
A. but
B. so
C. also
D. because

4. Choose the best concluding sentence
A. I am very thankful that we can afford this street and live our ordinary lives there.
B. We can afford this street and live our ordinary lives there.
C. I am very thankful that we can afford this house and live our ordinary lives there.
D. We can afford this house and live our ordinary lives there.

GADY 2012- 5- 3 10:46 AM

( 1 )………………………………………………………………………………. !Our house is now 30 years old, but it looks newer. My house is like hundreds of ( 2 )…………………… in the suburbs, one story with an attached garage. There is nothing special about the house, and it won’t win any prizes for architecture, but it’s perfect for our family. The kitchen is big and has new appliances, including a beautiful new dishwasher and a microwave oven. I don’t like the heat, but we have air conditioning in the living room and bedrooms, so it is always cool. For the kids there’s a nice yard where they can play. It’s very safe, ( 3 ) …………….. my wife and I don’t have to worry. ( 4 ) …………...................................
هالقطعه مو راضيه تتعدل لأن أول شي يكون الفراغ بس عجزت أعدلها :007:

GADY 2012- 5- 3 10:53 AM

ercise 2 page 93:
One summer weekend, some friends and I decided to walk to a waterfall we had heard about. Some people

…………………………… (drive) cars and …………………………. (take) the food, but the rest of us ………………………(want) to walk.Since it was too far to walk along the road, we followed a railroad line. We had walked five or six miles when we came to a high rock wall where the tracks entered a tunnel. We ………………….. (be) surprised. Nobody ……………….......... (tell) us about it. The tunnel didn’t look very long, but it was very narrow. We knew it would be dangerous if a train came. However, we couldn’tclimb the rocks or walk around them, and no one wanted to go back. I ……………………………. (have) a good breakfast, but some of the others …………………………………. (not eat). They …………………………………… (want) to get to the waterfall and have lunch. Finally, we decided to go through the tunnel. I knew it was foolish, but I went because the others did.
As we entered the tunnel, we saw that it was longer and darker than we had thought. Earlier we ………………………….

(decide) to walk and to stay together, but suddenly everyone was frightened and we all began to run. “ This is crazy!” I thought. “ Why didn’t I go back?” As we ran faster, it got lighter in the tunnel. Once we were outside, we fell on the ground gasping. No one …………………………… (fall) in the tunnel. We ……………………………………(be) all safe. About a minute later, a train came through. We ……………………(be) upset because we ……………………...... (come) so close to death. We ………………………(be) also angry with ourselves for being so foolish. Later we ………………………..

( hear) that two boys ……………………………… (die) in that tunnel before. That was when Ifinally realized the importance of thinkingfor myself.

GADY 2012- 5- 3 10:58 AM

studying abroad offers students many advantages. First of all, students have the opportunity to learn a new language by interacting with native speakers every day. In addition, the students live in a new culture, so they can learn both in and out of the classroom. Studying abroad also teaches students that there are other ways of looking at the world. This is a very important part of education. In addition, students learn to be flexible because they have to adapt to different ways of living. They experience another culture in a much more significant way than if they simply took a vacation to another country. Also, foreign students are far from home. Therefore, they have to become responsible and self-reliant. When they study abroad, students have an experience they will remember all their lives.

هذي جابها كتمرين يعني ركزوا ع الأحمر:33_asmilies-com:

GADY 2012- 5- 3 11:33 AM

أقول ترى والله فيني النوم ..

أحس موقادره أجمعها اللي عنده شي يكمل

أو اني لاقمت كملت :24_asmilies-com: خلاص مش قادره ياخوااااتي ..:019:

احلام الحياه 2012- 5- 3 03:20 PM

الله يوفقك ويجعلها في موازين حسناتك :004:GADY

تخطيت السحاب 2012- 5- 3 07:56 PM

بيض الله وجهك يوم تبيض وجوه