ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام (https://vb.ckfu.org/index.php)
-   المستوى الأول - كلية الأداب (https://vb.ckfu.org/forumdisplay.php?f=311)
-   -   حل مناقشات اللغه الإنجليزية 2,3 (https://vb.ckfu.org/showthread.php?t=371284)

red roes1 2012- 9- 17 12:01 AM

حل مناقشات اللغه الإنجليزية 2,3

حل مناقشات اللغة الإنجليزية 2,3

2-

- Dear Students, In our second lecture, we have talked about: 1. scanning & skimming, 2. Rules of pronoun reference 3. Some structures such as verb to be (am, are, is) and their negative forms. Answer only of the following questions: 1. What's the difference between scanning and skimming? or 2. What are the rules of pronoun reference? give me two examples at least. or 3. Explain to me, the use of verbs to be. Give me examples.

الجواب:-

Scan: To look over quickly and systematically; to look over or leaf through hastily Skim: To give a quick and superficial reading, scrutiny, or consideration; glance Scanninginvolves a process of quickly searching reading materials in order to locate specific bits of information. When scanning you don't start from the beginning and read to the end. Skimming is another technique whose purpose is to gain a quick overview in order to identify the main points. When skimming, you will often skip words, sentences, and paragraphs. Skimming and scanning are very important reading techniques. In short, skimming refers to looking through material quickly to gather a general sense of the ideas, information, or topic itself. When you skim, you read through an article three to four times faster than when you read each word. Scanning refers to reading through material to find specific information. When you scan, you run your eyes over text or information to pull out specific words, phrases, or data

3-

Dear Students, The third recorded class covers four main topics: Articles, pronouns, have/has. Had, and verbs to be. Can you tell me the use of (A, An, The)? Give me examples.

الجواب:-
When we are talking about one thing in particular, we use the. When we are talking about one thing in general, we use a or an. •I was born in a town. •John had an omelette for lunch. •James Bond ordered a drink. •We want to buy an umbrella. •Have you got a pen? •The capital of France is Paris. •I have found the book that I lost. •Have you cleaned the car? •There are six eggs in the fridge. •Please switch off the TV when you finish.

وجدان الشمري* 2012- 9- 17 12:09 AM

رد: حل مناقشات اللغه الإنجليزية 2,3

يعطيك العافيه ..

red roes1 2012- 9- 17 12:11 AM

الله يعافيكِ :004:

ام ثامرر 2012- 9- 17 12:11 AM

ثانكس:d5:

red roes1 2012- 9- 17 12:14 AM

ولكم :004: