ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام (https://vb.ckfu.org/index.php)
-   English Forum & other Languages (https://vb.ckfu.org/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   The missing tile syndrome متلازمة قطعة الديكور المفقودة (https://vb.ckfu.org/showthread.php?t=758704)

P e a c e 2016- 6- 29 01:21 PM

The missing tile syndrome متلازمة قطعة الديكور المفقودة

Have you ever thought to yourself, "I wish I were ____"? Adjectives may have included: thinner, taller, smarter, etc. If so, you're like virtually everyone else, and afflicted by "The Missing Tile Syndrome." As Dennis Prager explains, we often focus on the missing tile(s) in our lives, which robs us of happiness. In five minutes, learn how to fix your focus.

هل قلت في نفسك يوما " ليتني كنت ــــــ " ؟ الصفات التي يمكن أن تملأ الفراغ هي: أنحف, أطول, أذكى, إلخ. إذا كان كذلك فأنت عمليا مثل جميع الناس الآخرين, ومتأثر بـ "متلازمة قطعة الديكور المفقودة". حسب ما يشرح الدكتور / دينيس برايجر, نحن غالبا نركز على القطع المفقودة في حياتنا, وهو ما يسرق منا فرحتنا. في خمس دقائق, تعلم كيف تصلح تركيزك.

.Rosemary 2016- 6- 29 09:25 PM

رد: The missing tile syndrome متلازمة قطعة الديكور المفقودة

What about focusing on them both..i mean to be thankful and appreciative to the blessings u have..and to make an effor to fill in the missing one..
Life is not perfect and it would never be.. But there is always a way to fulfill your needs and not give up on finding the missing part of your life

Regards
:icon19:

P e a c e 2016- 7- 1 12:16 PM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة .Rosemary (المشاركة 1057275923)

What about focusing on them both..i mean to be thankful and appreciative to the blessings u have..and to make an effor to fill in the missing one..
Life is not perfect and it would never be.. But there is always a way to fulfill your needs and not give up on finding the missing part of your life

Regards
:icon19:

That's a great idea, :(204): I agree with you

But you know what? we don't need anybody to remind us about the missing tile
I Imagine I'm standing in front of a luxury car in a showroom reading its stats and my friend comes to me and say: hay man! you can't afford this, Me: oh! thanks for this priceless peace of information

In my perspective; we should put in mind (not focus on) the missing tiles, because we have to know our limits, and deal with them positively
And focus on talents we have as doses of happyness

Thanks, and as always Rosemary : welcom

Journey 2016- 7- 2 09:59 PM

I like the topic
it is absolutely true

When someone walks into a room in a public place the first things you notice about him/her what are missing in you and vice versa

we have to focus on what tiles we have and learn to be happy with
you can't have everything

P e a c e 2016- 7- 9 02:46 AM

اقتباس:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Journey (المشاركة 1057277111)
I like the topic
it is absolutely true

When someone walks into a room in a public place the first things you notice about him/her what are missing in you and vice versa

we have to focus on what tiles we have and learn to be happy with
you can't have everything

Thank you for passing by and for your participation
:106: