ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات قائمة الأعضاء   أعتبر مشاركات المنتدى مقروءة

المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب ملتقى طلاب وطالبات المستوى الثاني جميع تخصصات كلية الآداب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2017- 3- 7   #21
#maryam#
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الصورة الرمزية #maryam#
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 285757
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Jan 2017
المشاركات: 641
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 62614
مؤشر المستوى: 99
#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: اللغة الإنجليزية
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
#maryam# غير متواجد حالياً
رد: اللغة الإنجليزية كتابة

?Adverbs answer the question how
They give details about verbs, adjectives, and other adverbs. Many adverbs end in -ly. Really and very are also adverbs.

It’s really sunny.
People in the park are walking quickly.
A man is painting very carefully.
An old man and a tall woman are talking and laughing loudly.
A brother and sister are playing happily in the park.

A paragraph is a group of sentences about a topic.
The topic sentence gives the main idea of the paragraph.
The topic sentence of a paragraph is usually at the beginning.
Supporting sentences give details or more information about the topic
You can start with general information and then give specific details.
1- General Information:
Setting: Place and Time
What he is doing.
2- Specific Details:
Characters: People
Action: What is happening

An indentation is an empty space at the beginning of a line to signal the beginning of a paragraph. The first line of a paragraph is always indented.
Paragraphs usually have tree or more sentences. All the sentences in a good paragraph connect to the topic sentence. If a sentence does not connect to the topic sentence it is an irrelevant sentence.

Descriptive writing tells how something looks, tastes, smells, sounds, feels, or makes a person feel. A detailed description makes the setting, characters, and action seem real.

My Favorite Place
I am at my favorite place, Brocato’s Café. It’s 4:00 in the afternoon. I’m sitting at a table and studying. Brocato’s is a nice café. There are many small, round tables. There are many Italian flags on the walls. Brocato’s is very crowded today.
Some people are old, and some people are young. Some people are eating quietly. Some people are talking loudly. There is a long, clean counter to the right of me. A tall, older woman is standing behind the counter. She has gray hair and blue eyes. A young boy is standing in front of the counter. He is smiling happily. He is giving the woman some money. The woman is giving him a large ice cream cone. I want some ice cream, too.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 3- 8   #22
#maryam#
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الصورة الرمزية #maryam#
الملف الشخصي:
#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute#maryam# has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 3- 8   #23
RAZAN A
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الصورة الرمزية RAZAN A
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 269018
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Oct 2016
المشاركات: 129
عدد الـنقـاط : 1040
مؤشر المستوى: 35
RAZAN A will become famous soon enoughRAZAN A will become famous soon enoughRAZAN A will become famous soon enoughRAZAN A will become famous soon enoughRAZAN A will become famous soon enoughRAZAN A will become famous soon enoughRAZAN A will become famous soon enoughRAZAN A will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب
التخصص: E
المستوى: خريج جامعي
RAZAN A غير متواجد حالياً

بلليز يا جماعه الاختبار كتابه ولا اختيارات
احد يرد علي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 3- 8   #24
#maryam#
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الصورة الرمزية #maryam#
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة razan a مشاهدة المشاركة
بلليز يا جماعه الاختبار كتابه ولا اختيارات
احد يرد علي
اختيارات
70 سؤال اختيار من متعدد
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 3- 9   #25
#maryam#
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الصورة الرمزية #maryam#
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

March 7, 2008

,Dear Pedro
My computer isn’t working, so I’m writing you a letter. How are you? I’m fine. Everything here in L.A. is great. I am very happy. School is going well. I have a lot of classes this year. I play sports in my free time, too. I’m really busy. Last weekend was fun. On Saturday , I had a basketball game at 7:00 in the morning. I was very sleepy. Maria didn’t play because she was sick. After the game, I shopped for groceries with my mom and dad. We finally had lunch at noon. I was really hungry. After that, I was a little bored, but my friend Rick called me. We walked to the mall. We shopped until about 6:00 in the evening. On Saturday night, I played games and watched TV with my family. We had fun. On Sunday, we weren’t busy. We stayed home because we didn’t have any plans. In the morning, I cleaned my room for about an hour. Then, Maria and I studied from about 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. after that, I worked out and Maria practiced the guitar. On Sunday evening, I relaxed because I was tired. How about you? Did you have a good weekend? What did you do? Tell Aunt Marina and Uncle Umberto hello for me. Write soon
Your cousin Francisco

1.It’s 3:15 on Monday afternoon. He’s studying with his math group.
2. It’s 7:00 on Thursday evening. He’s practicing the guitar with Maria.
3. It’s 6:30 on Friday morning. He’s working out.
4. It’s 8:45 on Saturday morning. He’s playing basketball.
5. It’s 10:45 on Sunday morning. He’s cleaning his room.
6. It’s 7:00 on Wednesday evening. He’s calling grandma in San Diego

He plays basketball for two hours.
He calls her at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday evening.
He cleans his room on Sunday.
He works out in the morning.
He practices the guitar from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.

Francisco is happy in Los Angeles.
Francisco was very sleepy on Saturday morning.
Maria didn’t play basketball because she was sick.
Francisco was really hungry at noon.
Francisco was bored after lunch.
Francisco was tired on Sunday evening.

Use the simple past tense of a verb to tell about an action that happened in the past.
Add -ed or -d to form the simple past tense of most regular verbs.
work worked decide decided
There are some exceptions:
study -studied
Shop - shopped

There are usually five parts of a letter:

1.The heading gives the date of the letter.
2. The greeting says “hello” to the person you are writing to the receiver
3. The body of the letter is the message. It is in paragraph form
4. The closing says “good-bye” to the receiver
5. The signature is the signed name under the closing

An address gives the receiver’s name and location.
The return address gives the writer’s information.
Put a comma between the street address and apartment number.
Put a comma between the city and state.
You can use abbreviations.
For example: Apt. ( Apartment) N. (North) CA ( California) St. ( Street)
For international addresses, add the country name to the end of the address.

March 7, 2008

,Pedro___
My computer isn’t working, so I’m writing you a letter. How are you? I’m fine. Everything here in L.A. is great. I am very happy. School is going well. I have a lot of classes this year. I play sports in my free time, too. I’m really busy. Last weekend was fun. On Saturday , I ___a basketball game ___7:00___ the morning. I___ very sleepy. Maria___ because she ___ sick. After the game, I ___ for groceries with my mom and dad. We finally ___ lunch ___ noon. I ___ really hungry. After that, I ___ a little bored, but my friend Rick ___ me. We ___ to the mall. We ___ until about 6:00 ___the evening. ___ Saturday night, I ___ games and ___TV with my family. We ___fun. ___Sunday, we___ busy. We ___home because we ___ any plans. ___the morning, I ___ my room___ about an hour. Then, Maria and I___ about 1:00 p.m. ___ 3:00 p.m. after that, I ___and Maria ___the guitar. ___ Sunday evening, I ___because I ___ tired. How about you? ___ you have a good weekend? What ___ you do? Tell Aunt Marina and Uncle Umberto hello for me.Write soon
cousin Francisco___

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 3- 10   #26
#maryam#
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الصورة الرمزية #maryam#
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

Our New York Adventure
My family took a trip to New York City. We visited my father’s friends, Mr. and Mrs. Vega. We were very excited before we left. It was our first trip to New York. We flew to New York on Sunday morning. The weather was clear and sunny. The airplane was very comfortable. We arrived at about 3:00 p.m. Mr. and Mrs. Vega met us at the airport. We stayed with Mr. and Mrs. Vega for one week.
We didn’t have much free time during our visit to New York. On Monday, we took the train to Long Beach. We swam and ate watermelon. The next day, we took a ferry and saw the Statue of Liberty. The view was amazing. We had an exciting time. However, one day was especially exciting for Maria. On Friday, we went sightseeing. First, we took a subway into the city. Later on, we took a bus to Central Park. The bus was very crowded. We got off the bus at the park. However, something was strange. Maria wasn’t with us. We looked around and finally we saw her. Maria was on the bus! She didn’t get off. There were too many people. My father ran after the bus. At last, the bus driver stopped and Maria got off. In the end, Maria was safe. She was careful on buses and trains after that.
We came back to Los Angeles the next day. Mr. and Mrs. Vega drove us to the airport in their car. We got home late Saturday evening. We were exhausted, but we were happy. We had a wonderful time in New York. However, Maria is never going to forget her scary bus trip.

Synonyms are words that have the same or close to the same meaning.
Antonyms are words that have opposite meanings.
Synonyms very good = great
Antonyms big = small

take a trip
visit friends in another city
fly to New York
arrive at 3:00 p.m
meet someone at the airport
go sightseeing
get off a bus
come back to Los Angeles
drive a car to the airport

1.My family took a trip to new York City last summer.
2.We visited friends in another city.
3.We flew to New York on Sunday morning.
4.We arrived at 3:00 p.m.
5.Mr. and Mrs. Vega met us at the airport.
6.On Friday, we went sightseeing.
7.We got off the bus at the park.
8.We came back to Los Angeles the next day.
9.Mr. and Mrs. Vega drove us to the airport.

Use the simple past tense of a verb to tell about an action that happened in the past.

Stories have a beginning, a middle and an end.
The beginning introduces the story and tells about the setting and characters.
The middle gives details about the action or plot of the story.
The end tells what the story means or why it is important.

Transition words help to connect ideas. Time transition words tell the reader the order of events in a story

During– at last – before – after that -finally-later on-in the end-the next day

-A personal narrative tells a story from the writer’s point of view. It uses the first person (I, my, me, we, our, us).
-It also has a beginning, a middle, and an end.
-In a narrative, the topic sentence introduces the story.
-The supporting sentences tell about the setting, characters, and action.
-The concluding sentence ends the story and tells what it means.

Our New York Adventure
My family ___ a trip to New York City. We ___ my father’s friends, Mr. and Mrs. Vega. We were very ___ before we ___. It was our first trip to New York. We ___ to New York on Sunday morning. The weather was ___ and ___. The airplane was very ___. We ___ at about 3:00 p.m. Mr. and Mrs. Vega___ us at the airport. We ___ with Mr. and Mrs. Vega for one week.
We ___have much free time ___ our___ to New York. On Monday, we ___ the train to Long Beach. We ___ and ___ watermelon. ___, we ___ a ferry and ___ the Statue of Liberty. The view was ___. We ___ an ___ time. However, one day was especially ___ for Maria. On Friday, we ___ sightseeing. First, we ___ a subway into the city.___, we ___ a bus to Central Park. The bus was very ___. We ___ the bus at the park. However, something was ___. Maria ___ with us. We ___ and finally we saw her. Maria was on the bus! She didn’t ___. There were too many people. My father ___ the bus. ___, the bus driver ___ and Maria ___. ___, Maria was ___. She was ___ on buses and trains after that.
We___ to Los Angeles the ___. Mr. and Mrs. Vega ___ to the airport in their car. We ___ home late Saturday evening. We were exhausted, but we were happy. We had a ___ time in New York. However, Maria is never going to forget her ___ bus trip.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 3- 10   #27
#maryam#
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الصورة الرمزية #maryam#
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 3- 10   #28
#maryam#
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الصورة الرمزية #maryam#
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Lightbulb رد: اللغة الإنجليزية كتابة

Subordinating conjunctions

After-Before-As soon as -Since-Until-When-While-Although-if-Unless-Because

I will go to bed ___ I finish my homework
I will finish my homework ___ I go to bed
I will watch a movie ___ I finish my homework
I have been doing my homework ___ I came from school
I can’t play video games ___ I finish my homework
We will go to the park___ you finish your homework
I had a sandwich ___ I was doing my homework
he finished his homework, he couldn’t go to bed___
you finish your homework, you can play video games___
You cannot go to the park___ you finish your homework
You can play outside___ you finished your homework

Francisco gets a shopping cart___ Mrs. Garcia reads the shopping list
it started to rain, Ahmad put on his raincoat___
Khalid hated school ___he always got good grades
We postponed our trip ___the weather was bad
Leila cleaned her room ___her mother got home from work
They don’t buy junk food ___ they like healthy food
Sara didn’t pass the exam ___ she didn’t study hard enough
I left the play early, I missed the surprise ending___
Alison finished playing the video game, she shut down the computer___
I was very happy ___ I passed the exam
he likes science, he decided to study medicine___

We didn’t go the park___ it rained.___ it rained, we didn’t go the park
I was very happy ___ I passed the exam. ___ I passed the exam, I was very happy
Ahmad played football with his friends___ he finished his homework. ___ Ahmad finished his homework, he played football with his friends
Sara helped her mother___ she watched a movie on TV.___ Sara watched a movie on TV, she helped her mother
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 3- 10   #29
#maryam#
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الصورة الرمزية #maryam#
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

coordinating conjunctions & conjunctive adverbs

I went to the supermarket, ___I didn’t find bread
Ahmad is a teacher, ___ his sister is a doctor
I wanted to go to the beach, ___ my father refused.
He didn’t study for the test, ___ he failed the exam.
Next year, we will go to the beach, ___ we will stay at home

My friend is a teacher, ___ his sister is a doctor
He doesn’t like basketball, ___ she doesn’t like football
She likes art, ___ she doesn’t like music
Ahmad wants to buy a car, ___ he doesn’t have enough money
My friend and his sister work a lot, ___ they don’t go out very often
Sara didn’t study hard enough, ___ she didn’t pass the exam
Every Friday, they go to a mall, ___they visit some friends
You can eat pizza here, ___ you can take it home.

It was hot;___, we went swimming
The city has an excellent art museum; ___, it has a large library
Salem studied hard for the exam; ___, he got excellent marks.
It was cold in the morning; ___, we went swimming.
You should have breakfast;___, you will get hungry during class

1- We are going to eat in the restaurant, ___we are going to visit the art museum. 2- We are going to eat in the restaurant; ___, we are going to visit the art museum.
1- I’m hungry, ___I don’t have time to eat. 2- I’m hungry;___, I don’t have time to eat.
1- It is raining, ___ she is wearing her raincoat. 2- It is raining;___, she is wearing her raincoat.
1- You need to work harder,___ you will fail. 2- You need to work harder;___, you will fail.

They are running and jumping happily, ___ their mother is watching them quietly
It was very warm and humid, ___ we turned on the air conditioner
Salem was sick;___, he went to school early in the morning
He didn’t know how to swim; ___, he jumped into the swimming pool
I like this car,___ I cannot buy it
I like this car; ___, I cannot buy it.

“ You should leave now, ______ you will be late for class.”
“ The weather was rainy, __________ we stayed at home all day.”
“We are going to eat in the restaurant; ________, we are going to visit the art museum.”
“ It was hot; __________, we went swimming.”

It was cold in the morning; ___, we went swimming

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ كويز ] : اسئلة المحاضرة الثالثة - اللغة الإنجليزية وتقنية المعلومات - أول 10 اسئلة من ملف هايدي AbuOsama36 E8 5 2017- 1- 8 03:34 PM
[ كويز ] : اسئلة المحاضرة الأولى - اللغة الإنجليزية وتقنية المعلومات - I See You AbuOsama36 E8 11 2017- 1- 8 01:54 PM
[ كويز ] : اسئلة المحاضرة الثانية - اللغة الإنجليزية وتقنية المعلومات - I See You AbuOsama36 E8 8 2017- 1- 8 12:23 PM
[ كويز ] : اللغة الإنجليزية (قراءة) كلمه وعكسها aboorakan المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب 5 2017- 1- 8 12:05 AM
[ محتوى مقرر ] : تمارين المحاضره المباشره الثانيه للإدراه الماليه جاهزه للطباعه. أم دانه 1 إدارة أعمال 3 10 2014- 4- 29 06:57 AM