ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > ساحة طلاب وطالبات الإنتظام > ملتقى طلاب الانتظام جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن (الدمام) > ملتقى كليات العلوم والأداب - جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن > منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام ; مساحة للتعاون و تبادل الخبرات بين طالبات كلية الآداب بالدمام و نقل آخر الأخبار و المستجدات .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2010- 8- 27   #171
Diligent
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية Diligent
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 57726
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Aug 2010
المشاركات: 12
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 67
مؤشر المستوى: 0
Diligent will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: College of Art
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: English
المستوى: المستوى السابع
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
Diligent غير متواجد حالياً
رد: طلباتك لكل ما يختص بهذا القسم

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عسولة الشرقية مشاهدة المشاركة
وااااو

مع اني مالي دخل لكن

شكرا على هالمجهود الجبار
العفو حبيبتي من ذوقك
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 27   #172
Diligent
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية Diligent
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

lecture 2

· We are going to discuss the first five chapters
· We are going to focus on يركز علىtwo topicsمواضيع in the handout :
A. Dialogue- page 130
B. Irony- page 108- 114
· What are the main characters in the novel?
We have the family of the Bennets- Mr. and Mrs. Bennet. They have 5 daughters.
· Jane is the most beautiful- she is the eldest
· Elizabeth is the smartest- cleverest – she may be consideredيعتبر the female protagonist البطلةof the novel –
· Mary- a bookish girlتقرأ كثير- she always reads books-
· Lydiais the youngest and the tallest- She is foolish.
· Kitty – has a weak personalityشخصية ضعيفة. We do not know something specificمحدد about her.
· Mr. Bingley is the friend of Mr. Darcy. He is a new comerقادم - a new arrival coming to that place.
· Mr. Darcy is the male protagonist.
· We have other neighborsالجيران; Mrs. Long, the Lucas family= Sir Lucas, his wife and his daughter- Charlotte. She is very close to Elizabeth. They are very close friends.
The opening chapters of the novel are offering usتقدم an exposition. They are telling us about the major characters, about the main situation. They introduce يقدمthe themes.
We meet the main characters in the first five chapters.
This part is called the exposition stage; A stage in which we know the major situation and the main themes.
Jane Austin is using a narrative techniqueأسلوب روائي.
Chapter 1 is very short. She is using the technique of the third person narration.
We can take chapter one as an example of the narrative technique.

Chapter 1

IT IS A TRUTH universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of a wife.
However little known the feelings or views of such a man may be on his first entering a neighborhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered as the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.
The first sentence in the novel is one of the most important first sentences in the English literature in general.
It is the third person narrative technique. Mrs. Bennet is not talking about herself. She is giving us a universal statementكلام عام.
She says that it is a must for a single man who has money to be in want of a wife. It is as if she is stating a lawتقرر قانون.
It is not Mrs. Bennet who is speaking- it is the narrator persona talking to us and giving us a general statement about the fact of life.
She is talking bout humanityالإنسانية in general. Every human being knows that a young rich gentleman must be in need بحاجة إلىfor a wife.
It is considered third person narration. Sometimes we have the technique of third person narration in the form of authorial commentaryتعليق من المؤلف. The author is commenting on the general facts of life.
In this novel we have the narrative technique in the form of authorial commentary through what is called the third person narration.
We have another technique- that is the dialogue.
At the beginning of chapter1, we have authorial commentary. The author is commenting on the state of things- how it is human natureالطبيعة الإنسانية that people believe. She wants to tell us that people believe that if there is a rich young man who is single, then he needs to get married.
She is commenting on the beliefs معتقداتof people- not as she herself as Jane Austin believes- it is something universally acknowledged. شئ معترف به بشكل عام
My dear Mr. Bennet,” said his lady to him one day, “have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last?”
Mr. Bennet replied that he had not. “But it is,” returned she, “for Mrs. Long has just been here, and she told me all about it.”
Mr. Bennet made no answer.
“Do you not want to know who has taken it?” cried his wife, impatiently.
“You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it.”
Here, we have a dialogue- a conversation between Mr. and Mrs. Bennet. It is a long conversation. It stops at the end of chapter 1.

Depend upon it, my dear, that when there are twenty I will visit them all.” Mr. Bennet was so odd a mixture of quick tarts, sarcastic humor, reserve, and caprice, that the experience of three-and-twenty years had been insufficient to make his wife understand his character. Her mind was less difficult to develop. She was a woman of mean understanding, little information, and uncertain temper. When she was discontented, she fancied herself nervous. The business of her life was to get her daughters married; its solace was visiting and news.

The dialogue ends. It is authorial commentaryتعليق المؤلف. She is commenting, talking about the characters of Mr. and Mrs. Bennet.
The dialogue between them is also telling us about the characters but she wants to add her comment about the characters.
She is telling us that these two people have been married for only 23 years. She is making fun of them. She is saying that 23 years of marriage is not a long time. It did not give Mrs. Bennet a chance to understand her husband. She is a very silly سخيفand foolish woman. The only business of her life is to get her daughter married. The only pleasure and comfort of her life is to go visiting and to gossipالنميمة with the neighborsالجيران.
Words are very concise. They are not extensive wordsممتد. They are telling us many things about Mrs. Bennet. She is a silly woman. She can not understand her husband after living with him for 23 years. She still can not know what he likes and what he dislikes.
In chapter 1, we have two techniques:
· We have the authorial commentary in the form of the technique of third person narration.
· We have the dialogue. Characters are talking directly. We get to know them by hearing them directly.
The beginning and the end of the chapter are authorial commentaries. Between them, we have a dialogue.
Sometimes we call Jane Austin's novels dramatic novels because we have the dialogue which is supposed to be من المفترضthe essential part جزء اساسيof drama- not of a novel.
Jane Austin cares much about the dialogue. She writes dialogue as much as commentary- sometimes, the dialogue is more than the commentary.
In chapter 1, the lines of the dialogue are longer than the commentary. That is why we call her a dramatic novelist.
In the handout we find the dramatic development of the novel. Jane Austin is very near to drama. It is said that she understands human nature in the same manner بنفس الطريقةas Shakespeare. All the time, critics are comparingيقارن Jane Austin to Shakespeare. They say that these two writers understand human nature very well.
The dialogue is very important in the novel
ýRead the part about the dialogue in your handout
The dialogue between the husband and the wife is a very witty ذكىdialogue. It tells us many things about them.

“My dear Mr. Bennet,” said his lady to him one day, “have you heard that Netherfield Park is let at last?”
Mr. Bennet replied that he had not. “But it is,” returned she, “for Mrs. Long has just been here, and she told me all about it.”
Mr. Bennet made no answer.
“Do you not want to know who has taken it?” cried his wife, impatiently.
“You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it.”
This was invitation enough.
“Why, my dear, you must know, Mrs. Long says that Netherfield is taken by a young man of large fortune from the north of England; that he came down on Monday in a chaise-and-four to see the place, and was so much delighted with it that he agreed with Mr. Morris immediately; that he is to take possession before Michaelmas, and some of his servants are to be in the house by the end of next week.”
“What is his name?”
“Bingley.”
“Is he married or single?”
“Oh, single, my dear, to be sure! A single man of large fortune—four or five thousand a year. What a fine thing for our girls!”
“How so? How can it affect them?”
“My dear Mr. Bennet,” replied his wife, “how can you be so tiresome? You must know that I am thinking of his marrying one of them.”
“Is that his design in settling here?”
“Design? nonsense, how can you talk so! But it is very likely that he may fall in love with one of them, and therefore you must visit him as soon as he comes.”
“I see no occasion for that. You and the girls may go, or you may send them by themselves, which perhaps will be still better; for as you are as handsome as any of them, Mr. Bingley may like you the best of the party.”

The house in Netherfield Park is rented يؤجرby Mr. Bingley.

Mr. Bennet knows that his wife is very talkativeكثير الكلام- once she has started, she will never stop.
The wife is silly and talkative. She knows everything. She is giving a full report. She does not only that the house is being rented, but she also knows the man who rents it, his originأصله- that he is coming from the north of England where he comes from, that he is rich. He has a carriage drawnتجرها by four horses.
He pretends يتظاهرnot to understand his wife.
All the time when we are reading Jane Austin's novels, we find that there is reference إشارة الىto the theme of social decorumالذوق الاجتماعي= the certain formal rules of society.
The time of Jane Austin is the late 18th and early 19th century English society- that everything has to have very complex rulesقواعد معقدة.
We have many mentions of the dances. Dances had certain formal rulesقواعد رسمية . This is part of the social decorum during the time of Jane Austin.
There were very strict دقيق- قاسىrules about the society. When a new neighbor comes to live in a place, his neighbors should visit him. Then he has to return the visit. This is what will happen in the novel. Mr. Bennet will go to visit Mr. Bingley without telling his wife to tease herيغيظ. Mr. Bingley will come to return the visit. The man can not be seen by the women of the house. The ladies of the house are not supposedمن المفترض to meet him. The next rule is that the father is supposed to invite him to come to dinner. During dinner, he can make the acquaintance يتعرفof the ladies of the house. So, if they met at the ballحفل راقص- the dancing party, they will already know each other. Otherwise, they can not dance with him.
Mrs. Bennet insists that her husband must go and visit Mr. Bingley to make acquaintance with him. If he does not do that, Mr. Bingley may be getting acquainted يتعرف عليwith the neighbors جيرانbefore getting acquainted with her daughters.
Part of this social decorumالذوق الاجتماعي, beside the movement of the dance, every woman should dance with a man. A woman can ask a man for the first dance but not for the second. A woman can not dance with the same man twice in the same party.
In the ball, Jane will be asked twice by Mr. Bingley. Every body will be talking. On the other hand, Darcy will refuse to dance with Elizabeth. Both of them are free- not dancing with any one. the polite thing to do is to go and ask her to dance, but he will not do this. She understands that as a sign of pride and arrogance تكبر- غرورon the part of Darcy. Every body will talk about his arrogance- that he is not as pleasant as Bingley.

Chapter 2

We are going to meet the whole family- few weeks later.
We find that some daughters have certain traits. Jane is beautiful and sweet. Elizabeth is smart and clever. There is nothing about Kitty. Mary is bookish-
She seems wise- sometimes she says wise things but she is foolish. She is still young, does not have experience. She thinks that because she is reading books, comments on things, she thinks that she is better than her sisters.
Elizabeth is the only smart daughter. All the others are silly and ignorantجاهل. Her father prefers her. She seems to be the favorite of her father. The youngest- Lydia is the favorite of the mother. Her personality is like that of the mother.

Mr. Bingley does not have a wife. He has two sisters- One is married, the other is not married- Miss Bingley. She is going to stay with her brother in the house. She is going to over look تلاحظthe servants. He has a close friend- Mr. Darcy. They are friends, but they are totally different.
There is a dancing party. Parties are very important social events.
During the party, Bingley dances twice with Jane. It causes gossipنميمة among people.
At one dance, Elizabeth is standing- not dancing with any one.
Bingley asks Darcy to dance with her, but Darcy will not agree. Elizabeth overhears this dialogue.
The dialogue causes most of the events of the plot later on. It is the bases يعتمد علىupon which the whole plot is constructed onيؤسس.

Come, Darcy,” said he, “I must have you dance. I hate to see you standing about by yourself in this stupid manner. You had much better dance.”

“I certainly shall not. You know how I detest it, unless I am particularly acquainted with my partner. At such an assembly as this, it would be insupportable. Your sisters are engaged, and there is not another woman in the room whom it would not be a punishment to me to stand up with.”

“I would not be so fastidious as you are,” cried Bingley, “for a kingdom! Upon my honor, I never met with so many pleasant girls in my life as I have this evening; and there are several of them, you see, uncommonly pretty.”

You are dancing with the only handsome girl in the room,” said Mr. Darcy, looking at the eldest Miss Bennet.

“Oh, she is the most beautiful creature I ever beheld! But there is one of her sisters sitting down just behind you, who is very pretty, and I dare say very agreeable. Do let me ask my partner to introduce you!”

“Which do you mean?” and turning round he looked for a moment at Elizabeth, till, catching her eye, he withdrew his own, and coldly said, “She is tolerable, but not handsome enough to tempt me; and I am in no humor at present to give consequence to young ladies who are slighted by other men. You had better return to your partner and enjoy her smiles, for you are wasting your time with me.”

This dialogue gives us information. It tells us so many things. At the same time, it entertains يسلىus. It is a wittyذكى and lively حيويdialogue.

Jane is beautiful. Elizabeth is pretty.

Darcy does not like to dance. He is somewhat reservedمتحفظ. He does not want to dance with someone who does not know very well. He is proud but it is not the pride غرورin the negative sense that is going to be understood by every body in the party. They find that Bingley is nice, pleasant and friendly to every body. He is quite different from his friend Darcy.
He says that Bingley is dancing with the most beautiful lady. There is no other woman in the party to temptيغري him to dance with.
He is judged negativelyيحكم بشكل سلبي by all the people in the party not only Elizabeth.
There are two words in his dialogue that cause a drop انخفاضin his popularityشعبية.
there is not another woman in the room whom it would not be a punishment to me to surmises – guesses
·deferred – put off until later, postponed
·disconcerted – bothered; worried
·Hertfordshire – a county in southern England
·countenance – a face, facial feature, expression
·mien – demeanor
·amiable – friendly, pleasant
·fastidious – picky; careful
·cordial – warm, friendly
·disposition – an arrangement; positioning

He is calling his dancing with Elizabeth as a punishment. عقاب
He calls Elizabeth= She is tolerable = she is OK.
Elizabeth overheardيسمع the whole dialogue because she was standing near them. She heard him calling her tolerableمعقول- مقبول and that if he dances with her, it will be punishment for him.
These two strong words will cause a drop in the popularity of Darcy.
Elizabeth is humorousخفيف الظل. She makes fun of everything. She tells the story for every body. She does not keep that conversation as a secret. She goes and tells everybody. She is not angry but she is laughing. She is making fun of the whole situation. She causes people to think that he is proud and arrogant. She takes it lightly. She is hurt but she turns it humorsly by commenting and telling about Darcy.
This dialogue is a corner stoneحجر الأساس in the whole plot. What will happen after that will be a result of this dialogue?
Part of the reason why Jane Austin has a limited scopeنطاق محدود is that she is a realistic writer. She is writing realistically about the restricted life of women during that time. There is an element of realism. It is a realistic novel.
We have some rich people mentioned in the first five chapters. The Bingleys is one of the rich families. We have Mr. Darcy who is rich. We have the Lucas.
We have Jane Austin cars about keeping a balanceتوازن.
The Bingleys come from the north of England. Mr. Bingley's father was a trader- a merchantتاجر. Because of this, he is not considered a true aristocrat. He has money. He is rich, but he is not an aristocrat.
His father wanted to buy an estate for his children, but he died before doing this. Bingley wanted to do the same thing but he was extravagant. He went to Netherfield to rent a house, so, there is no need to buy an estateمقاطعة.
There are differences between the rich people. There are different sources of richness. It is a very complicatedمعقد social system as an example of the social decorum.
Darcy is different. He is a true aristocrat. He inherited ورثhis wealth. He is richer than Bingley. His wealth has been in the family for many generations. His people were large land owners- they had their money not through trade but through owning يملكlands since hundred years. So, Darcy has some rightsله حق to be proud. This is some explanation شرحof his pride. He is a true aristocrat. He has an estate. It has belonged t his family since many years.
Another example of the complex social decorum- about where the money comes from – we have the Lucas- they are friends of the Bennets. Sir William Lucas is the father of Charlotte- Elizabeth's friend. She is going to play an important role in the novel. Before coming Sir and lady, there conditionsظروف are worse thanأسوا the Bingley's. They are rich but socially, they are inferiorاقل منزلة to the Bingleys because the man was a merchant. They did not have any title. When he made so much money, he was able to be introduced to the royal court and them the king made him a knight and he became Sir.
Everybody in the neighborhood including the Bennets knows about them. They say that suddenly he became Sir and Lady Lucas. There was this jealousyغيرة between them. This is one reason why Mrs. Bennet does not like Lady Lucas. Only few years ago they were equalsمتساوي. This is why she wants her daughter to get aristocratic husbands.
Jane Austin never gives us a history lesson about the class division تقسيمof society. Even the rich were divided into superiorراق- أعلى aristocratic rich and little rich people who were originally tradersتجار, some people who were knightened and given titlesيعطى لقب. She never tells us this directly but through the comments of Mrs. Bennet- through what she is saying about Lady Lucas. The rich people are divided according to the source of the money they have.
All this are parts of the social decorum.

finished
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 27   #173
Diligent
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية Diligent
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

lecture 1

· We are going to study Pride and Prejudice كبرياء و تحاملbyJane Austin

· Every lecture, you have to prepare five chapters.

· We are going to deal with the theme- style- characters

· We are going to have a handout- additional اضافيnotes = The Art of Jane Austin.

Introduction

Jane Austin 1775 - 1817

She was born towards the end of the 18th century. She died at the beginning of the 19th century. She was living during the turn of the century. It was a very important فترة not only in the history of England but in the history of all Europe.
Two important events happened- The French Revolutionالثورة الفرنسية- and the Napoleonic Warsحروب نابليون. They two events took place when Jane Austin was living and writing her novels. There were also changes inside England itself. These changes were mainly related متعلقة بto the economic condition and the social conditions. For example, England was changing from an agricultural countryبلد زراعي to become a country that depends on industryيعتمد على الصناعة- from an agricultural society into an industrial society. It was an internal changeتغير داخلي. There was the Industrial Revolutionالثورة الصناعية - there were factoriesمصانع. People began to move from villagesالقرى to townsالمدن. There was a change in the social structureالبناء الاجتماعي. Insteadبدلا من of peasantsالفلاحين, they started having workersعمال. They started to have a new working- middle class.
Jane Austin was living during a period of social changesتغيرات اجتماعية.
The French Revolution was an important event throughout the worldفي كل أنحاء العالم- not only in France. It changed everything about the government الحكومةin the whole world. It was a very bloody دمويand violent revolutionثورة عنيفة. People in England were affected تأثرتby the French Revolution. There were revolutionary ideasأفكار ثورية. People were anxious قلقabout the changes that might happen and move from France to England.
The Napoleonic Wars were set by Napoleon. He was the head of a French Army. He was fighting يحاربmany European countries. Many European countries were fighting each other. It was very extended warحرب ممتدة. Many people died. It was a source of anxietyمصدر قلق. It was a change that made the English people to feel uncomfortableيشعر بعدم ارتياح.
Jane Austin had two brothers who were officers ضباطfighting in these wars. It was a very important event in the history of England and on the personal life of Jane Austin.

Jane Austin wrote six novels. Not in any of her novels, we can find reference لا نجد إشارة إلىto all these changes. She never mentionedلم تذكر the revolutions, wars or the internal changes of England. There can be two reasons for that. She may not be a realisticغير واقعي person. Maybe, she is not writing imaginary خياليthings- things about fantasyخيال. May be, she wanted to escape the actual life تهرب من الحياة الواقعيةshe was living. Yet, she was a realistic writer. We can find elements of realismعناصر واقعية in her novel. She wanted to be realistic, but she did not want to write all about these things. She ignoredتجاهلت the major politicalسياسي, social اجتماعيand economic اقتصاديchanges in her period.
She was a realist. She was not an escapist personشخص يهرب من الواقع- a person who wrote fantastic literature depending on imagination. Yet, she ignored the real events of her time. She was a woman. She wrote about domestic life الحياة المألوفةin simply country side dwellingsسكان الريف. She wanted to write about her own first hand experienceتجربة عاشتها. As a woman, she had a very limited and restricted lifeحياة محدودة. He wanted to write about the activities that she knew about. She was living in the country side, in a small town. The activities الأنشطةshe knew were just the social visiting, gossipالنميمة, dancing partiesالحفلات الراقصة- balls. This is the sort of life that she had first hand experience about. She wanted to write about what she knew. She wanted to be very keen حريصabout her materialsالمواد المستخدمة. She wrote about the domestic sphereجو اجتماعى- domestic domain- about the family relationships.
The title of our lecture is:
The limited range- the narrow scope of Jane Austin's novel.
All her novels have limited knowledgeمعلومات محدودة- have a narrow scopeنطاق ضيق The first reason for that is that she ignoredتجاهلت the important events. These events were affecting the life of every one in England, and the family of Jane Austin herself, but she never mentionedلم تذكر this. This is why her novels never mentioned these events. Her novels are like a miniatureفن رسم المصغرات- المنمنمات[ like a very small painting filled with very minute detailsالتفاصيل الدقيقة- all the details require تتطلبmuch talentموهبة to occur. They require us to be very attentive يقظso that we can use them to build up our knowledge about the characters and events] in which we know all the small details in the novel. These minute details are very important so that we can understand the characters or the events. All the details are important. This is why we have to read the original text.
Jane Austin chose deliberately عن عمدnot to write about the real events of her time because she wanted to write about first hand experience, about the life she was living as a human being at that time.
Jane Austin can be called a miniaturistرسام الصور المنمنمة.She is one of the most important miniaturists in the history of English literature.The area of her novels is a very limited narrow area but she is very skilled and talented in writing about this very limited, narrow areaمساحة ضيقة.
· This topic is found in the notes in page 99- 108
· Reading from the notes
· Characters in the novels are individual and specialفردي - متميز. They are not like anybody else.
· Timing details make people special.
· Being a miniaturist was a new style= an innovationابتكار. It required يتطلب موهبةa skill to go into the details. She was drawing a minute detailed picture which was something strange.
· Part of her limited range نطاق محدودwas realism.
· She is realistic by focusing onتركيز على first hand experience and not writing about things that she could not know much about it. this is a point of strength. نقطة قوة

The setting of the novel and the time are limited. Characters are also limited. Themes, mood, atmospheres are also limited. This is related مرتبط بto the realism of Jane Austin. Realism is much related to the point of having a limited range. She needed to focus on the narrow domestic sphere in which she was living.

In her novels, we have a limited time setting. Most of Her novels were very limited in time. The whole novel speaks about few months. In some novels we might find three generationsاجيال. Some novels extend over 30 years. Any novel of Jane Austin is very limited in time- less than a year. The whole action is developing and coming to an end in few months.

The setting= place is just a small town in the country side. Most of her novels were limited to a small town in the English country side- a rural settingمكان ريفى- قروي. Jane Austin herself never went to London. This shows realism in her novels. She never visited London and she was focusing on the places she knew- small towns in the country sideالريف.
Charactersare also limited in her novels. We have few numbersعدد قليل of characters. All the characters in her novels belong to the middle classes- the rural land owners. They are not cultivatingزراعة the land themselves. They are not farmers. They are called the gentryالطبقة الغنية. She only mentioned the middle rural classesالط in her novels. She did not mention the other classesلم تذكر الطبقات الاخرى.
We have a very few number of the aristocratsالطبقة الستقراطية in the novel= people from the upper class. We do not have workers or farmers.
So, characters are not only limited in numbers but in their social class- the class of the gentry of the land ownersملاك الاراضى.
They are limited in a third way. There is a limitation in the form of genderالجنس- النوع. She did not only write about women. We have the novel represented تقدمto us from the point of view of womenمن وجهة نظر النساء- even when they are important male charactersالشخصيات الرجالية. But all the time, we see male characters through the female point of viewوجهة نظر نسائية. There is a restriction, a limitation تقيد- تحديدin the point of view in which the male characters are present. Characters are represented mainly through a female point of view. Even if we have conversationsمحادثات between men, they are not very long conversations. They are not deep conversations. They are about very few things. We can not know about the deep psychology of menنفسية الشخصية.
The mood, the atmosphere is also limited. All the feelings and the emotions that give the atmosphere الجوof the novel are moderate feelingsمشاعر معتدلة. We do not find strong passionsعواطف قوية- emotions- like love in Romeo and Juliet- or ambitionالطموح in Othello. Characters are moderateمعتدل- they are not evil or angelsملائكة. They are moderate. All the time, Jane Austin is not stressing the extremesالمشاعر المتطرفة. She is not an artist of extremes. She is an artist of moderation. Part of being realist is to be moderate. We never find strong passions in her novels.
We have limited events. The action is very limited. All the activities of the people are of the every day activities. The party- the ball is a limited event. The climax of our novel- Pride and Prejudice- is that they have a ball= a dancing partyحفل راقص. This is the climax and the greatest action in the novel. The greatest catastrophe الكارثةthat ever happened in her novel- a thing like a scandalفضيحة- the elopement هروبof one of the girls with a man- this is a limited action. The action is just about visitingالتزوار, gossipالنميمة, going for walks.

Themes are limited. She is interested in human nature. Her themes are related to human nature. Her themes are common themesافكار شائعة. Her main theme is love and marriage. This is a realistic but a limited theme. Most of the time, she is concentrating on the relationship between men and women. She was focusing on the domestic sphereمناخ- نطاق. This is the limitation in her themes

تم النقل
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 28   #174
what ever !
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 52571
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Jun 2010
المشاركات: 180
عدد الـنقـاط : 73
مؤشر المستوى: 59
what ever ! will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الاداب
التخصص: ادب انجليزي
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
what ever ! غير متواجد حالياً

بنات بالنسبه لاختبارات المحمول !!
مين يحط الاسئله اذا كان للماده استاذين ؟
انا عندي نثر ثاني للترمين ومني عارفه اذاكر لمين
*ادعولي بالتوفيق يالحبايب =]
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 28   #175
عسولة الشرقية
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية عسولة الشرقية
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 5455
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Apr 2008
المشاركات: 2,198
عدد الـنقـاط : 407
مؤشر المستوى: 87
عسولة الشرقية is just really niceعسولة الشرقية is just really niceعسولة الشرقية is just really niceعسولة الشرقية is just really niceعسولة الشرقية is just really nice
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: خريج جامعي
عسولة الشرقية غير متواجد حالياً

كلهم ذاكريهم لمها سلام اظمنلك (وجهه نظر)
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 29   #176
عسولة الشرقية
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية عسولة الشرقية
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 5455
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Apr 2008
المشاركات: 2,198
عدد الـنقـاط : 407
مؤشر المستوى: 87
عسولة الشرقية is just really niceعسولة الشرقية is just really niceعسولة الشرقية is just really niceعسولة الشرقية is just really niceعسولة الشرقية is just really nice
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
التخصص: انجليزي
عسولة الشرقية غير متواجد حالياً

شيسمونه في سؤال مهم اذكر ركزت عليه مها وجابته بالاختبار بعد

عن انواع الايروني (4 انواع)

تعرفيها وامثله عنها وهي اشياء يعني

وشيسمونه بعد احد القصص الي جابتها من الروايه الثانيه كانت قصه الحانوتي

و ايش بعد؟؟

مذكر انمسحت الذاكره p:

بس الايروني احسه مره مهم ركزوا عليه

موفقين
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 29   #177
honey eyes
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية honey eyes
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 47467
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Feb 2010
المشاركات: 1,590
عدد الـنقـاط : 302
مؤشر المستوى: 74
honey eyes honey eyes honey eyes honey eyes
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الأداب للبنات بالدمام
التخصص: English literature
honey eyes غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Rosalind مشاهدة المشاركة
مرحبا بك هوني ..تسلمي لي و الله على النصيحة و الاهتمام ..فعلا نصيحة مهمة و رايحة عن بالي
و كفاية اهتمامك اللي اسعدني و بالعكس ساعدتيني ..عن جد كلماتي تعجز عن الشكر ..
و شكراا من كل قلبي..

العفوو ياحلوه ماسويت شي هذا الواجب
بس مع الأسف موشايفه احد من البنات اكتبوا شي ؟!!
معقولة امداكم تنســــــــون !!!!
حاولوا انكم تعصروا مخكم شوي وتكتبون للبنت كم سؤال

وبالنسبة للبنات اللي يسألون عن النثر الترم الأول
انا اقول لكم ركزوا ع الملزمة الأخيرة اللي نزلتها مس بتول وإلاااا ....
you will be losers
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 29   #178
honey eyes
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية honey eyes
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 47467
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Feb 2010
المشاركات: 1,590
عدد الـنقـاط : 302
مؤشر المستوى: 74
honey eyes honey eyes honey eyes honey eyes
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الأداب للبنات بالدمام
التخصص: English literature
honey eyes غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة منتدياتي مشاهدة المشاركة
بنات شرايكم بحصة الكهلان بمادة الشعر مين درستها
والله دكتورة حصه هي يعني صحيح ساعات تكون طيوبه وخفيفة دم
بس شرحها مدري وش هدفه في الحياة !!!
بس انا عندي ان محاضرتها فله
انتي بس اجلسي في المحاضرة وحطي رجل ع رجل >> واذا تبغي تشربي بعد كوفي والا شي ترا عاادي لان يمديك
وحاولي انك تركزي معها في الشرح وان فهمتي بتحسي انك حققتي انجاز واذا مافهمتي شي
كان الله غفور رحيم :s11:
مابتضيعي بتقدري تدبري عمرك من اوراق ولا النت من هون والا هونيك بتقدري انك تمشي
بس ع فكره هي مو سيئه ذاك الزووود بالشرح بس وهي تشرح مدري وش تبي !!

لاكن احسن شي فيها انها تساعد البنت واسألتها حلوه وتصحيحها لا بأس
وهذا عندي اهممم شي
احسن من اللي تجيك مثل فوزيه شرحها جنان وتفهمين عليها بشكل خيااال حتى انك تحسي خلاص مايحتاج تذاكري المحاضرة ولما يجي الأمتحان وتكوني مذاكره عدلللل وطالعه من الأمتحان وانتي وناااااسه حليت
وأخر شي لما تشوفي ورقتك كأنك يابو زيد ماغزيت !!!
وش الفايدة من الشرح والمذاكرة وبعدين يكون التصحيح أستغفرررر الله !!
حصه ع الأقل لو ماحليتي مابتنقهري ولابتنصدمي اذا كنتي موفاهمه شي لاكن فوزيه لما تكوني فاهمه وكل شي وبعدين تنصدمين هذا اللي يقهر :103:

هذا رأيي بس انتي شوفي من اللي تحسي انك بتمشي معها اكثر
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 29   #179
منتدياتي
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 43752
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Jan 2010
العمر: 34
المشاركات: 1,179
عدد الـنقـاط : 186
مؤشر المستوى: 70
منتدياتي has a spectacular aura aboutمنتدياتي has a spectacular aura about
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: أداب
التخصص: انجلش
المستوى: المستوى الثالث
منتدياتي غير متواجد حالياً

انا جربتها فوزية مثل ماقلتي عنها

بس كانو حاطين لنا بالشعر تهاني المنصور

ولما شيكت الجدول مرة ثانية لقيت غيروها الى حصة الكهلان

يلا شنسوي الحياة تجارب بنجربها شنسوي مضطرين نخلص من هالمواد
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 30   #180
CHERRY BOMB
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية CHERRY BOMB
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 27898
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Jun 2009
المشاركات: 687
عدد الـنقـاط : 118
مؤشر المستوى: 68
CHERRY BOMB will become famous soon enoughCHERRY BOMB will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الأداب بالدمام
التخصص: تاريخ
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
CHERRY BOMB غير متواجد حالياً

سلام يابنات
ابي اعرف هل مادة لغويات عامة لسنة ثالث
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ اللغة العربية ] : طلباتك لكل ما يختص بهذا القسم حلآ~ منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام 192 2010- 10- 12 07:13 PM
[ الدراسات الاسلامية ] : طلباتك لكل ما يختص بهذا القسم حلآ~ قسم المحذوفات و المواضيع المكررة 15 2010- 7- 29 07:54 PM
الميزات التي يمكن لطالب الدراسات العليا بجامعة الملك فيصل الحصول عليها ( مهم ) hajer_mr ملتقى الدراسات العليا و الابتعاث 23 2010- 7- 9 04:25 PM
آخر اخبار التسجيل و القبول في الجامعات و الكليات و غيرها للفصل الدراسي الثاني بـــو أحــمــد ملتقى المواضيع العامة 205 2007- 11- 1 11:16 PM
أتمــنى المشاركة من الجمـيع بهذا الموضوع ولكم جزيل الشكر ! أحبك ربي ! منتدى كلية العمارة و التخطيط 5 2007- 5- 20 01:30 PM