ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: ساحة الطلاب والطالبات الغير أكاديمية :. > .: الـسـاحـة الـعـامـة :. > English Forum & other Languages
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

English Forum & other Languages قاعة للحوار باللغة الانجليزية أو أي لغة أجنبية أخرى .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2012- 6- 16   #11
هيوفه دلع
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية هيوفه دلع
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 53488
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jun 2010
المشاركات: 2,212
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 2019
مؤشر المستوى: 81
هيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: College of Arts
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: English Dept.
المستوى: خريج جامعي
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
هيوفه دلع غير متواجد حالياً
رد: English Chat for beginners

prestigious

you really good in Grammar i think
how can i improve it ?
i like it when you correct people who did some mistakes in writing
that's very useful to us we need someone who teach us more about our writing
writing is the most hardest skill i faced in studying English
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 16   #12
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية prestigious
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 86489
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Sep 2011
المشاركات: 12,432
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 105746
مؤشر المستوى: 281
prestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: ...
التخصص: الثقة نـجاح كل شيء !
المستوى: المستوى السابع
prestigious غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هيوفه دلع مشاهدة المشاركة
prestigious

you really good in Grammar i think
how can i improve it ?
i like it when you correct people who did some mistakes in writing
that's very useful to us we need someone who teach us more about our writing
writing is the most hardest skill i faced in studying English

When you correct other's mistakes <<sounds more correctly

You Won't Believe me if i said to you that I learned The Grammar By Reading only
yes
Reading anything will help you to notice How to make a sentence without any mistakes
thank you anyway

also I'm not Good As You

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة prestigious ; 2012- 6- 16 الساعة 09:35 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 16   #13
ارتـــواء.
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 14864
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Nov 2008
المشاركات: 804
عدد الـنقـاط : 315
مؤشر المستوى: 72
ارتـــواء. ارتـــواء. ارتـــواء. ارتـــواء.
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب بالأحساء.
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: اللغة الإنجليزية.
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
ارتـــواء. غير متواجد حالياً
Arrow رد: English Chat for beginners

Hi again..

For me learning English or any foreign language needs two things:k

first, the desire of learning the language
and secondly, and the most important thing is to be ready to afford a great effort in learning the language.k

and why I assert of the second point is that becuase we see many people argue that they love the langugae and they want to learn it, actually they only wish to learn the langauge, and there is a huge difference between just a wish and a specific goal or aim.

So, my advice for the learners of any language specially those who are in the beginning, is to stop wishing, and start a real step that would take you to your goal as soon as you want.

But what is this great step? l
that depends on how you want to learn the language, and every one has his own way to learn, for me, and if you want to folllow my way of learning English which I found it an effective way to learn, but I am not saying that it is the perfect, or it is sutibale for all, I do not know, what I know is that it is a great one for me and realized that my language progresses quickly, O.K first I started my learning by memorizing words, every day I memorize certain words, after this stage, you will find yourself with a good number of vocabularies. The next stage was with listining, that I was listining to some conversations( start from short to long conversation), and I first read the text of the convesation and understand it and translate the new words, then I listen to the conversation step by step sentence by sentence, and try to imitate the speaker of this conversation, and reply every sentence after the native speaker till I finish the whole convesation.l

II hope that useful,,
best wishes

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ارتـــواء. ; 2012- 6- 16 الساعة 11:46 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 17   #14
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
prestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond reputeprestigious has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ارتـــواء. مشاهدة المشاركة
Hi again..

For me learning English or any foreign language needs two things:k

first, the desire of learning the language
and secondly, and the most important thing is to be ready to afford a great effort in learning the language.k

and why I assert of the second point is that becuase we see many people argue that they love the langugae and they want to learn it, actually they only wish to learn the langauge, and there is a huge difference between just a wish and a specific goal or aim.

So, my advice for the learners of any language specially those who are in the beginning, is to stop wishing, and start a real step that would take you to your goal as soon as you want.

But what is this great step? l
that depends on how you want to learn the language, and every one has his own way to learn, for me, and if you want to folllow my way of learning English which I found it an effective way to learn, but I am not saying that it is the perfect, or it is sutibale for all, I do not know, what I know is that it is a great one for me and realized that my language progresses quickly, O.K first I started my learning by memorizing words, every day I memorize certain words, after this stage, you will find yourself with a good number of vocabularies. The next stage was with listining, that I was listining to some conversations( start from short to long conversation), and I first read the text of the convesation and understand it and translate the new words, then I listen to the conversation step by step sentence by sentence, and try to imitate the speaker of this conversation, and reply every sentence after the native speaker till I finish the whole convesation.l

II hope that useful,,
best wishes

No I Disagree with you ma'am
Cuz a wish makes my dream Goes to be a Hobby And All of us know that
If you do something As a hobby
it won't be forgotten
I didn't speak english i was speaking Arabic All the time
After One long Year I felt like i was speaking it Yesterday
Undoubtedly Your tips and Your advices is a great methods to Follow

To me or to anyone Study english As a Hobby
I Tell him that you Don't be worried about your language
it is a cultivated in your heart
Thank ya

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة prestigious ; 2012- 6- 17 الساعة 12:52 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 17   #15
هيوفه دلع
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية هيوفه دلع
الملف الشخصي:
هيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond reputeهيوفه دلع has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

hi there
back .
thanks for replying my query
anyway studying English by reading only useful in improving your writing
while your speaking will be poor you can't speak fluently
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 17   #16
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة هيوفه دلع مشاهدة المشاركة
hi there
back .
thanks for replying my query
anyway studying English by reading only useful in improving your writing
while your speaking will be poor you can't speak fluently
absolutely
also your english so good

ماشاء الله
اغبطك
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 17   #17
هيوفه دلع
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية هيوفه دلع
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prestigious مشاهدة المشاركة
absolutely
also your english so good

ماشاء الله
اغبطك
same here

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 17   #18
ارتـــواء.
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 14864
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Nov 2008
المشاركات: 804
عدد الـنقـاط : 315
مؤشر المستوى: 72
ارتـــواء. ارتـــواء. ارتـــواء. ارتـــواء.
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب بالأحساء.
التخصص: اللغة الإنجليزية.
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
ارتـــواء. غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة prestigious مشاهدة المشاركة
No I Disagree with you ma'am
Cuz a wish makes my dream Goes to be a Hobby And All of us know that
If you do something As a hobby
it won't be forgotten
I didn't speak english i was speaking Arabic All the time
After One long Year I felt like i was speaking it Yesterday
Undoubtedly Your tips and Your advices is a great methods to Follow

To me or to anyone Study english As a Hobby
I Tell him that you Don't be worried about your language
it is a cultivated in your heart
Thank ya

Yes brother when the wish comes as a hobby that`s ok, but I was talking about those who only wish, because I know some people that they always say they love English and they wanna be fluents in English, but when you come to see what they have achieved to their langauge, how much they work to learn the langauge you will see that do not work as they talk.
So, a lot of people wish to learn the language, to be fluent in it, but how many of them have a real goal to achieve it, have a certain plan that would help them to accomplish their goal.

But as a hobby, ofcourse I agree that it is a good way to learn. Thank you..l
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 18   #19
prestigious
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ارتـــواء. مشاهدة المشاركة
Yes brother when the wish comes as a hobby that`s ok, but I was talking about those who only wish, because I know some people that they always say they love English and they wanna be fluents in English, but when you come to see what they have achieved to their langauge, how much they work to learn the langauge you will see that do not work as they talk.
So, a lot of people wish to learn the language, to be fluent in it, but how many of them have a real goal to achieve it, have a certain plan that would help them to accomplish their goal.

But as a hobby, ofcourse I agree that it is a good way to learn. Thank you..l
Thank You Very much
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 18   #20
7ℓм
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية 7ℓм
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 58621
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
المشاركات: 1,728
عدد الـنقـاط : 6437
مؤشر المستوى: 80
7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: MACHS
التخصص: Health Insurance
المستوى: المستوى السادس
7ℓм غير متواجد حالياً

I believe practice and I mean every day like reading signs in the streets or Menu or ordering in english when you go to restaurant watching movies,anything you see in anywhere and it's english try to read or speak it Carefully
and by this way you will be Familiar with all the words
but for writing , that something you need to have the Will and determination that you want to be good in writing
for me I see if you start to write a diary in english for anything that happened in your day ,that something will be very helpful
and also writing here in this section playing these games and so on ,that will improve your writing skill
for the grammer its true ,by reading you can tell if the sentence was wrong or not but that does not works always but most of the time it does

I hope I was useful to anyway who needs an advice

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 7ℓм ; 2012- 6- 18 الساعة 01:41 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
beginners, chat, english

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
أختيار من متعدد لمادة التدريب الميداني في عشرين دقيقه. نايف ع الحربي اجتماع 3 86 2011- 12- 26 03:38 PM
مراجعه التدريب الميداني ؟؟ نوف بنت سعد اجتماع 3 36 2011- 12- 26 02:38 PM
شرح المحاضرة الرابعة في مادة النحو 2بطريقة الخريطة الذهنية خمائل الورد المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب 12 2011- 4- 9 12:54 AM
اهم التواريخ والاسماء لمادة فقه السيره محمد ألشهري المستوى الأول - كلية الأداب 17 2011- 1- 8 01:37 PM
ممكن ملخصات خدمة الفردوالجماعة علم الاجتماع1 اجتماع 3 13 2011- 1- 4 08:11 PM