ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > ساحة طلاب وطالبات الإنتظام > ملتقى طلاب الانتظام جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن (الدمام) > ملتقى كليات العلوم والأداب - جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن > منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام ; مساحة للتعاون و تبادل الخبرات بين طالبات كلية الآداب بالدمام و نقل آخر الأخبار و المستجدات .

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2081
J A M I L A H
مشرفة عامة سابقاً

الصورة الرمزية J A M I L A H
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 3815
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Feb 2008
العمر: 34
المشاركات: 8,350
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 89436
مؤشر المستوى: 239
J A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: Abroad <\3
الدراسة: غير طالب
التخصص: Eng.
المستوى: دراسات عليا
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
J A M I L A H غير متواجد حالياً
رد: l|][Ξ¯▪ Last Year 1st Semester ▪¯Ξ][|l

ثآنكس !

آيمآنو , آنسسخي لي آخر بآرت بس بآتأكد , مَ فيني آضيف معلومات جديده

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2082
امممم نسيت
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 47213
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Feb 2010
المشاركات: 1,092
عدد الـنقـاط : 299
مؤشر المستوى: 69
امممم نسيت is a jewel in the roughامممم نسيت is a jewel in the roughامممم نسيت is a jewel in the rough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الاداب بالدمام
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: لغه انجليزيه
المستوى: خريج جامعي
امممم نسيت غير متواجد حالياً

جميله حسب نوتك إلى وين وصلنا !

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2083
J A M I L A H
مشرفة عامة سابقاً

الملف الشخصي:
J A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond reputeJ A M I L A H has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

^

اللور كلآس ضمن الفيدوال سيستم [ Peasants ]
وختمت هالمحاضره السبت المآضي بـ real war + un real war

ايمآنو شكلهآ تذآكر مب صوبي

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2084
امممم نسيت
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي
الملف الشخصي:
امممم نسيت is a jewel in the roughامممم نسيت is a jewel in the roughامممم نسيت is a jewel in the rough
بيانات الطالب:

جمول دقيقتين وانسخها لك

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2085
امممم نسيت
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

Civilization
Fourth Year-First semester
The 7th lecture: د.لميا
1-people who fought.
As we said, we have two kinds of knights; the knights who fought and the knights who started to own states. Among the knights, there are classes. The highest class is called hauberk. Those knights were not exempted from the military service and they were ready to the response of the king whenever he calls them and he exempted them from paying the danegeld/ the taxes.
War:
1-real
2-mock: it is through jousting.
2-People who labored:
1-We have those who held land in Serjeanty. Actually, they serve the lord. They are standard bearer. The feudal system states the existence of certain people. The lord does not pay in cash, but instead he offers land for his subs to have a standard bearer. And in the feudal system there are esquires; the people who hold the arms of the lord. Besides, there are butlers and ushers. They are offered lands in their manor house for the service with the lord. All of these people are belonging to the feudal system of the society. A standard bearer, esquires, butlers and ushers, all these are positions; they are hereditary position.
2-Peasants:
1-villeins: legally unfree.
2-Sokemen= free/ they do certain services to the lord who gives them a piece of land. They hold land in socage and in return they give the lord agricultural services. They work for 3 to 4 days a week in the lord’s demesne and call it a week work. And in certain season like winter ploughing and spring sowing, they need continuant work and they call it boon work. By the end of the 12th century, it was accepted by the lords to take money instead of the agricultural services. From the 12th century, the economy was capitalistic based on manufacturing wool or trading it.
And we have townsmen who are the burgesses.

We are not going to talk about the third social class; people who prayed because we talked about them we talked about chapters of the church when we talked about the Diocesan system and the archbishops and the bishops.
We talked about people who fought. We talked about knights and we talked about the knights who were exempted from the military service in return of paying shield levy. There is certain class of knights who are not exempted. Among the knights there are classes, the highest class is called hauberk. These knights were not exempted from the army. They were ready to respond whenever the king calls. The king exempted them from paying the taxes. To give them a kind of privilege, the king exempted them from paying the danegeld. We said that every single subject should pay to the king of England.
And we talked about the people who labored. We started with people who held land in Serjeanty. We took a descending order. We started with people who held lands in Serjeanty. And we talked about the standard bearer and about the esquires. And we talked about butlers and ushers. They belong to the feudal system. Holding land in Serjeanty is a position. It is always hereditary. We talked about the burgesses.
Let us talk about the burgesses:
“Burgesses” means townsmen. They are mostly tradesmen or craftsmen. When we talk about trade, we need to understand the economy of England. The second half of the 12th century ceased to be rural/ ceased to rely on agriculture. Ever since the middle of the 12th century, English economy cannot be described as rural; it was described as commercial. We need to talk about commerce. We need to talk about commodity. When we talk about capitalistic economy, it depends on commodity according to offer and demand. Ever since the 12th century, they had strong economy that based on capitalistic commerce. Their commodity was wool. They were centers in England, especially, in the eastern part of England. They became great centers for wool, textile and industry worldwide. Even the English wool became is known by the town of its manufacturing. By the 12th century, the eastern part of England has become a great center of marketing wool and its industry. Mainly, it exports from the ports in the south. Let us talk a little bit about the industry of wool. The industry of wool is a process that goes through many stages. Every stage has its own people. Within the industry of wool, we have:
1-cumbers.
2-spinners.
3-dyers.
4-weavers
5-fullers
In the eastern part of England, almost they have their own weaving machine, especially farmers/ rural people. Ever since the 12th century, there was the concept of labor division. Every single group would specialize in one stage. They were dedicated to this stage. After they finish it, they commodity would move to another group.
After weaving the threads, it is turned them into textile. The highest wages would go to the dyers because most of the materials they use are imported outside England. The dyers are the most expensive among all the peoples who are involved in the wool industry because their materials are imported outside England. The weavers and the fullers are Flemings. The northern part of Belgium they speak Flemish. The people there up north are Flemings. And the people in the south mostly are of French origin; they speak French. So, in Belgium, there are two languages; the Flemish language and the French.
The Flemings during that time they have their own distinguished communities within England. They would speak their own language and they would have their own culture. So, the wavers and the fullers mostly are Flemings. They initiated gilds (guild). ‘Gilds’ means societies. They initiated gilds to maintain the prices of the wool high and to regulate the trade of wool. Most of the merchants/ tradesmen who are involved in the world trade exporting the wool outside were not English men. They were Italians from Italy or from the Rhineland (Germany) and from lowland; Belgium and Holland.

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2086
J A M I L A H
مشرفة عامة سابقاً

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

^

هذآ آخر شي كآتبته - الحمدلله - بس مو بهالتفآصيل
يَ بعدهم وآلله
من آعمآق الـآعمآق ششكرآ
وترآي خليت آمي تدعيلج معي

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2087
امممم نسيت
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

ماننحرم من هالدعوات ان شاءالله

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2088
never give up
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60988
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
المشاركات: 600
عدد الـنقـاط : 126
مؤشر المستوى: 63
never give up will become famous soon enoughnever give up will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كليه الاداب
المستوى: المستوى السابع
never give up غير متواجد حالياً

وش الفرق بين ال exchequer and doomsday book ?

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2089
امممم نسيت
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
رد: l|][?¯? Last Year 1st Semester ?¯?][|l

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة never give up مشاهدة المشاركة
وش الفرق بين ال exchequer and doomsday book ?

ماادري إذا تقصدين ان بينهم فرق وتبين تعرفينه
ولا كل واحد وشو !
ال دومزداي بوك هو نتيجة الدراسه اللي سواهاا ويليام قبل يموت عشا ن يوثق الممتلكات اللي كانت عند كل كونت ويحل المشاكل بينهم ويشوف مين دفع التاكس ومن لا

ال.exchequer
رويال ميتنق اخترعه روجر بحكم هنري

قديم 2011- 11- 16   #2090
امممم نسيت
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

استودعكم الله
حظ موفق بأذن الله

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 3 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 3)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع