ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > ساحة طلاب وطالبات الإنتظام > ملتقى طلاب الانتظام جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن (الدمام) > ملتقى كليات العلوم والأداب - جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن > منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام ; مساحة للتعاون و تبادل الخبرات بين طالبات كلية الآداب بالدمام و نقل آخر الأخبار و المستجدات .

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3291
never give up
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60988
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
المشاركات: 600
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 126
مؤشر المستوى: 63
never give up will become famous soon enoughnever give up will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كليه الاداب
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: لغه انجليزيه
المستوى: المستوى السابع
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
never give up غير متواجد حالياً
رد: Third Year's Students Come Here To Be One Hand

DRAMA
LECTURE TEN

Jack loves Lydia he keeps feeding her sentimentality but he also loves money exactly like Mirabel in the way of the world, he could win any lady .
Lydia talks to captain absolute and she mentions Ensign Beverly, Mrs. Malaprop is astonished because captain absolute bares Lydia he does not show anger , Mrs. Malaprop thinks that Lydia is rude to mention ensign Beverly in front of captain absolute , and he is showing patience , Lydia thinks that she is talking to Beverly and Mrs. Malaprop thinks that she is talking to captain absolute, here we have mistaken identity which produces dramatic irony , this traditional classical technique .
Scene 4 we have Acersيحاول يتمدن trying to make himself agreeable , he is honest with himself he knows that he comes from the country side and by this he is disagreeable for ladies so he tries to polish himself hr told captain absolute that before and he told him you will polish, so now he is polishing himself and his servant David is helping him, he practices dance movement to be agreeable and make good performance in the ball because it is the only young people meet to have a chance to get to know each other fall in love and get married, but today it is different they meet at colleges at work…then sir luscius O'Trigger came and Acers complains to him that he comes to bath to meet Lydia and she does not want to meet him because she is in love with someone called Beverly O'Trigger is Irish , he is bloody he started to inflame him to fight this ensign Beverly by dueling with him for his honor and the honor of his ancestors , sir luscius O'Trigger dictates Acers the challenge and he will post it on the wall so everybody will know the place and time for challenge, so they decide the place would be in King's-Mead-Fields and the time is this evening, why this evening ??? to keep the unity of time.
In act 4 scene 1:
We have the theme of master servant relation is declared , this is a minor scene in the play, that has a major theme what is it ???the gap between generations is the major and main them of the play.
In this scene Acers talk to David his servant as a friend he tells him about the dueling and David advise him not to fight , the language is the same because they both come from the country , Acers tells him that he wants to fight for the sake of his honor and his ancestors honor, David tells him that these are false slogans and dueling is a bad habit, it seems that Sheridan as his mouth piece to satirize dueling, acres does not listen to David and he writes a challenge , David calls it " a malicious looking letter" Acres tells David that he is a coward, and he wrote the challenge , then captain absolute arrives , Acers give the letter to captain absolute and tells him that you know Beverly so he should give him the challenge. captain absolute took the letter from Acres, then acres tells captain absolute that acres is fierce he kills a man every week, he wants to scare Beverly he says if Beverly got scared this is good because he does not like bloodshed, he wants to clear his honor .
Scene 2 is like the discovery scene like in the way of the world. In this scene sir Antony absolute took his son by force to meet Lydia and Mrs. Malaprop at their place Lydia is turning her face away from jack she does not want to see him , she does not even pay respect to sir Antony and she is acting very rudely Mrs. Malaprop is embarrassed from her action, in an aside jack tells Lydia that it is him Beverly , so she is extremely puzzled, she knows that he cannot laugh at his father and tells him where is your son, she finds that there something is happening , but she keeps talking to him as Beverly and sir Antony absolute is very angry he says his name is jack why do you keep naming him as a Beverly and captain absolute had to say the truth , so he told everybody I disguised myself as ensign Beverly Lydia told him that he has ruined her sentimental dream and captain absolute its fine my father and your aunt accept our marriage , any way she does not accept , Mrs. Malaprop asks him are you the person who mocked me??? captain absolute is embarrassed and he asks the help of his father , so his father interferes and he asks Mrs. Malaprop to forgive and forget , and because Mrs. Malaprop is a Christian forgives and forgets immediately , Lydia got the picture of jack that she has with her and through it at his face and she tells him that she does not need this picture anymore , then he takes out her picture but he says I will not do like you , I will love you and keep your picture with me and she says ok I renounce you and I don't want to see you again and she left , captain absolute is very desperate because he has lost everything love and money .
In scene 3:
Sir luscius O'Trigger is walking in a park nobody is on stage but him in a soliloquy he expresses how much he hates captain absolute because he believes Lydia loves him and he loves Lydia and then captain absolute intervenes their love story then he met him in the park and he told him he wants to go dueling with him , because captain absolute is upset , desperate ,he agrees so he told him to meet at King's-Mead-Fields , after that captain absolute goes to Faulkland and tells him about the dueling, after Lydia left he wanted to die .
Acers and jacks dueling will be in the same place and at the same time after that captain absolute went to Faulkland and he told him that sir luscious wants to duel with you and he does not objects or even ask why because after Lydia left he wanted to die so captain absolute asks Faulkland to go with him so he tells him I will wait for you at home come to my place and we will go together , then Faulkland got an idea , a servant came to Faulkland with a massage from Julia wants to meet so because this idea of dieing and of murder he got an idea to test her love , he always suspects her he goes to meet Julia and he tells her that he was quarreling with a man and by mistake he killed him so he is wanted now and he will leave England immediately she says I want to go with you and he says we do not have any money and she says I do not care because of what happened he might become more threatfull حأرفك اكتر she says she will bare him she will be patient , she tells that she will teach him how to deal with surroundings at this moment he realizes that Julia really loves him so he tells her it was a lie I was laughing at you nothing happened and there is no crime , Julia got mad and she tells him that he has wringed her hear عصر قلبها she will never forgive him for this lie , she breaks her engagement to him and then she told him that she does not want to see him again so he got desperate , he went dueling with the feeling that he want to die. After sometime David and fag , David the servant of Acers and fag is the servant of captain absolute, rush to the stage and they announce that there will be murder , 4 young men are going to fight in a dueling soon and they ask everybody to go and save them from being killed= luscius O'Trigger , Acers ,Faulkland and captain absolute. Of course Lydia was very scared for captain absolute because she really loves him , she cannot prevent herself from loving him , Julia got scared for Faulkland , Mrs. Malaprop got scared for sir luscius O'Trigger, Acers the only person who cares about him is his servant David, he does not have any woman to care about him.
So everybody is going to go to the place of dueling at King's-Mead-Fields and David is very much annoyed from sir luscius O'Trigger and he believes that he is devil like, he is the reason for making everybody going to dueling , we could say that Richard Sheridan does not attribute dueling to the middle ages but attribute dueling to sir luscius O'Trigger this Irish person شريدين أنا قلت لكم انه أعاد كتابة المسرحية بس هيز ساتاير تو اوتريقر مازال موجود وكره للأيرش مازال موجود
In scene 2 captain absolute wait at his home for Faulkland so they can go together to dueling , Faulkland did not show up , he got desperate he went alone ونسي صاحبه so captain absolute decides to go dueling alone , he hid his sward in his chest , his father arrives , he is talking to him and then he touches his chest and felt something metallic so he asks him what is this , and he says this is my sward I am going to Lydia I want her to forgive me , if she does not forgive me I will through myself on the sward and kill myself, he just made up the story and his father believed him , then David came running and he told sir Antony to save people from dueling, tell captain absolute not to go dueling sir Antony realizes that there is a big problem and there might be murder, while sir Antony is talking to fag to understand what is happening from him, captain absolute escaped he went dueling, so all the characters in the play will go to King's-Mead-Fields to save the characters from killing themselves.
This is the last scene the place is King's-Mead-Fields , there is no one on stage except sir luscius O'Trigger and acres, he keep on asking Acers questions whether he wants to give Beverly a near shock or a long shock.
David tells sir Antony absolute في المشهد اللي فات that it is "a bloody sward and gun fighting"
O'Trigger asks acres whether he wants to give Beverly a near shot or a long shot , so he chooses the long one from the conversation we will understand that acres is ميت من الخوف then he asks him if he wishes to write his will and choose the place he would like to be buried in , Acers did not know that it is that serious and that he might die , and it seems that he does not know how to duel.
Captain absolute arrives, he goes to acres and tells him that he has to fight him because he has disguised himself as Beverly to tell him that they are one at this point Acres say I can never ever fight a friend وبكذا هرب من الفايتينق sir luscius O'Trigger got very angry he tells him it's my turn you fight me at this moment all characters come on stage , why ???? because they are concluding the play, sir Antony asks his son why does O'Trigger wants to fight with you??? He says I didn't even ask him , I am upset and ready to die.er So , sir luscius O'Trigger says I will tell everybody why me and Lydia we love each other and captain absolute interferes in the way so Lydia says I love Beverly , I love captain absolute , why do you say so ??!! so sir luscius talks to Lydia saying Celia , Delia do you deny these letters ???? do you deny your handwriting and at this moment Mrs. Malaprop is embarrassed and she says that it is her Celia or Delia and everybody laughed even sir luscius O'Trigger, why ?? because it is a comedy they are concluding , there are no more stories , now the main plot is concluded , the subplot to be concluded Julia goes to Faulkland and tells him that she forgive him only because she loves him and again for the play to end happily, sir Antony absolute says that he will marry Mrs. Malaprop عشان ماتزعلش then acres invites everybody in a place at King's-Mead-Fields to attend a musical party, they will all go there and this is the end of the play.
Julia said the last speech in the play read it with me:
JULIA Then let us study to preserve it so: and while Hope pictures to us a flattering scene of future bliss, let us deny its pencil those colours which are too bright to be lasting.—When hearts deserving happiness would unite their fortunes, Virtue would crown them with an unfading garland of modest hurtless flowers; but ill-judging Passion will force the gaudier rose into the wreath, whose thorn offends them when its leaves are dropped!
Julia says a moral lesson at the end , Sheridan is being didactic, he says the moral lesson directly through Julia.
Why did he choose Julia???
He chose her because she represents the age of sensibility which means balance between reason and emotion.
She sees the faults of Faulkland and she loves him but if she is emotional only she would be blind from his mistakes , she is blind with love. At the end we have an epilogue this is a classical influence , both the prologue and the epilogue are said by actors not by characters and they do not say anything about the content of the play it is just a message from the writer to the audience.

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3292
pepsi_cola
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 20308
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Feb 2009
المشاركات: 238
عدد الـنقـاط : 100
مؤشر المستوى: 65
pepsi_cola will become famous soon enoughpepsi_cola will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كليه الاداب الدمام
التخصص: ادب انجليزي
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
pepsi_cola غير متواجد حالياً

بنات الله يعافيكم من عندها اوراق النقد بعد ملزمه 9 تكفون الله يعافيكم مره محتاجتهم الحين
الي عندها وترسل لي بدعي لها من قلب

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3293
Lost 3
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Lost 3
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 53112
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Jun 2010
المشاركات: 1,109
عدد الـنقـاط : 3898
مؤشر المستوى: 72
Lost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الادآب بالدمآم ,
الدراسة: غير طالب
التخصص: آدب أنجليزي ,
المستوى: خريج جامعي
Lost 3 غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة pepsi_cola مشاهدة المشاركة
بنات الله يعافيكم من عندها اوراق النقد بعد ملزمه 9 تكفون الله يعافيكم مره محتاجتهم الحين
الي عندها وترسل لي بدعي لها من قلب
آي دكتووره ؟؟

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3294
tabula rasa
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 47786
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Feb 2010
المشاركات: 219
مؤشر المستوى: 61
tabula rasa will become famous soon enoughtabula rasa will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الاداب بالدمام
tabula rasa غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة نقوش جدار مشاهدة المشاركة
مي توو ..
بنات الله يعـآفيكم ..
أبي حل الكوتيشنات للمسرحيه الثآنيه < متوهقه بقوه ..
وحل الأسئله الـ 5 للمسرحيه الثآنيه من ويييين ؟!!!!!

<<<<<< النجده

وانا

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3295
pepsi_cola
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 20308
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Feb 2009
المشاركات: 238
مؤشر المستوى: 65
pepsi_cola will become famous soon enoughpepsi_cola will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كليه الاداب الدمام
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
pepsi_cola غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Lost 3 مشاهدة المشاركة
آي دكتووره ؟؟

دكتوره هيفا

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3296
Lost 3
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Lost 3
الملف الشخصي:
Lost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond reputeLost 3 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
Lost 3 غير متواجد حالياً

الكوتيشن تبع جوليآ ..!

Jul. Nay, you are wrong entirely. We were contracted before my father’s death....

هذآ لمآ ليديآ وصفت فولكلآند بانه ungrateful

وهذآ الشرح من الملزمه اللي عندي

. Julia defends her lover Faulkland. Julia has been contracted to Faulkland before her father dies. Once, she was in a boat and the boat shipwrecked. Julia was about to drown. Faulkland swam and he saved her from drowning. Since that time she fell in love with him. Her father was alive and they got contracted. Faulkland is delaying their marriage. He gives pretexts to delay their marriage. This is why Lydia calls him the 'ungrateful Faulkland'. Julia loves him very much and she is defending him. He is very cold when he is with her but she justifies his coldness saying that,' he is too proud, too noble to be jealous; if he is captious, 'tis without dissembling; if fearful, without rudeness.' He frets her all the time. So he is fretful. She says,' his affection is ardent and sincere'. It means he really loves me. 'he still suspects that he is not loved enough'. He always suspects that she doesn't love him that much. 'This temper, I must own, has cost me many unhappy hours;' many times I was unhappy with that. She knows his defects. She doesn't love his defects. She is reasonable; she makes balance between reason and emotion. Sentimental people do not see the defects of their lovers. Julia is not blind with her lover. She can see his defects

~

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3297
Lost 3
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Lost 3
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Lost 3 غير متواجد حالياً

Abs. ’Tis just as Fag told me, indeed. Whimsical enough, faith! My father wants to force me to marry the very girl I am.....

هذآ soliloquy قاله كآبتن جآك

وهذآ الشرح

This soliloquy shows that Jack is very happy that Sir Anthony Absolute has chosen Lydia not anyone else. So, the plot is less much complicated. Sir Anthony is surprised to find his son changing his attitude. He submits to his will. He becomes very obedient after telling him I disagree with you, I object to this marriage, in this point I’ll disobey you. Then after 6 and half hours he goes and talks to him and tells him I’ll do whatever you like, I’m your obedient son. I’ll do this even if you bring for me a very bad lady, even if she is old, even if she is with a hump, even if she has one eye only. Absolute says, ‘ you before hinted something about a hump or two, one eye, and a few more graces of that kind—‘. This is what Sir Anthony told his son before. Sir Anthony says,’ What a phlegmatic sot it is!’. This is medieval influence. Richard Sheridan talks about the old medieval theory of humours. The phlegmatic character is very cold and reasonable.( you have to explain the phlegmatic character). Jack tells his father that he accepts to marry the lady he chooses for him. And he doesn’t care about her beauty because he only likes her to be normal in appearance. Sir Anthony accuses him of being phlegmatic. That is to say cold and too reasonable. After that Sir Anthony Absolute tells his son that he will write a note to tell Mrs. Malaprop that Jack will visit her directly. Directly to keep the unity of time.

هذي اللي عندي للحين اما البآقي وحححده تتبرع وتشرحهآ !

( طبعآ لآتعتمدون على هذآ بس / هذآ بس اللي موجود عندي بس انتو حآولو تختصرونهآ آو ترتبون الشرح على فهمكم )

دعوآتكم

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3298
tabula rasa
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 47786
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Feb 2010
المشاركات: 219
مؤشر المستوى: 61
tabula rasa will become famous soon enoughtabula rasa will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الاداب بالدمام
tabula rasa غير متواجد حالياً

lost

مووفقه ي عمري

الله يسسهل عليك كل امتحاناتك ي ررب

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3299
نقوش جدار
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الصورة الرمزية نقوش جدار
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 45845
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Jan 2010
العمر: 30
المشاركات: 553
عدد الـنقـاط : 218
مؤشر المستوى: 64
نقوش جدار has a spectacular aura aboutنقوش جدار has a spectacular aura aboutنقوش جدار has a spectacular aura about
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جآمعة الملك فيصل
التخصص: -
المستوى: المستوى الأول
نقوش جدار غير متواجد حالياً

يووه ثانكس يآ جميلات ..
دعوآتي لكم ..

قديم 2011- 1- 15   #3300
Lost 3
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Lost 3
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Lost 3 غير متواجد حالياً

آهم شي الدعوآت الححلوه
~

4- Act III, scene ii : FAULKLAND They told me Julia would return directly; I wonder she is not yet come! How mean does this captious, unsatisfied temper of mine appear to my cooler judgment! Yet I know not that I indulge it in any other point........

~

This is important to understand the character of Faulkland. He knows that he hurts Julia by showing coldness when he meets her. He loves her very much but when he sees her, he shows coldness. This is realistic. There are people who are like this. Because of this realism in delineating Faulkland, some audiences might sympathies with him. Now he goes to meet Julia. From the conversation we know that they have met before. He showed coldness. So, when he meets her this time, he justifies his cold attitude to her. He says he is shy to show his happiness to her in the presence of a third person. He tells her when there is a third person in the middle, I am shy to show you my love and my happiness to see you. Secondly, He tells her that he got very upset when he heard Acres talking about her cheerfulness and happiness in his absence. He blames her. He is going to fret her. He tells her that he has expected her to be sick, sad but she was happy singing and dancing. He tells her that the parting lovers should never smile. They should cry because this is sentimentality because of the pain of love.

طبعا الكوتيشن طووويل أقروه كآمل !

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
الطلبة المستجدين في كلية العلوم الزراعية والاغذية1431 New students 2010 @Ahmed@ منتدى كلية العلوم الزراعية و الأغذية 351 2010- 9- 30 10:57 AM
Fourth year ENGLISH students mesho ~ منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام 138 2010- 8- 15 04:49 PM