ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: ساحة الطلاب والطالبات الغير أكاديمية :. > .: الـسـاحـة الـعـامـة :. > English Forum & other Languages
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

English Forum & other Languages قاعة للحوار باللغة الانجليزية أو أي لغة أجنبية أخرى .

مشاهدة نتائج الإستطلاع: Are you with or against wife employment
I'm with employed wife. 5 100.00%
I'm with unemployed wife 0 0%
المصوتون: 5. أنت لم تصوت في هذا الإستطلاع

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2014- 6- 5
conscious
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: English literature
المستوى: المستوى السادس
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 815
المشاركـات: 4

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 179119
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jan 2014
المشاركات: 518
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 158010
مؤشر المستوى: 205
conscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
conscious غير متواجد حالياً
very important recommendation or not please what do you think

[read]
what do you think about employed wife ? are with or against ? why ?

actually to me i prefer employed wife for several reason .

first as you know the life became harder and most people suffer from public expenses but when you have employed wife she 'will help you for living excellent . life. but the unemployed wife always asks her husband for money and that means more expenses

second , the employed wife normally organized because she wakes up early morning prepares the breakfast for her family and goes to her work consequently , she had time line to follow but the unemployed wife can sleep all morning and be lazy in afternoon because she don't care about time

third normally the employed wife usually educated woman and she play main role in behaving the children in contrast the unemployed wife normally not educated woman so you can't depend on her for teaching children

in the last , this just my simple opinion and i want to see your opinion from you
[/read]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة conscious ; 2014- 6- 5 الساعة 08:53 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014- 6- 6   #2
F!x
مشرفة سابقة

الصورة الرمزية F!x
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 84739
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Sep 2011
المشاركات: 13,313
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 783512
مؤشر المستوى: 968
F!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond reputeF!x has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جــــامعه الملك فيصـــل
التخصص: English
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
F!x غير متواجد حالياً
رد: very important recommendation or not please what do you think

Indeed i agree with you that the life become much harder ,, and the employed wife such helpful .

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة F!x ; 2014- 6- 6 الساعة 12:55 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014- 6- 6   #3
ريما علي
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 186251
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu May 2014
المشاركات: 28
عدد الـنقـاط : 58
مؤشر المستوى: 0
ريما علي will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: قبل الجامعة
الدراسة: غير طالب
التخصص: قبل الجامعة
المستوى: قبل الجامعة
ريما علي غير متواجد حالياً

actually i'm with both of them ..i have a lot of reasons but to be honest i'm not very good at english to tell you what is enter me so i'll give you just the points

first of all i prefer the unemployed wife because her works at home very important to see her children what are they doing and to take care of them from risks of life.
and the big problem if she has a servant ( we hear about what the servant are do )
also if she cames from her job it will be tired after that she will order servant
if she doesn't have a servant and she able to do all her duty without them it will be okay

اقتباس:
second , the employed wife normally organized because she wakes up early morning prepares the breakfast for her family and goes to her work consequently , she had time line to follow but the unemployed wife can sleep all morning and be lazy in afternoon because she don't care about time
i'm with you what are you said except this _not all the women are same_so i vote to employed wife

in the end that is my opinion thank you

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ريما علي ; 2014- 6- 6 الساعة 01:21 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014- 6- 6   #4
مُلهمــــة
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية مُلهمــــة
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 68498
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Jan 2011
المشاركات: 14,035
عدد الـنقـاط : 1478206
مؤشر المستوى: 1672
مُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond reputeمُلهمــــة has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: مدرسة الحياة ♥ ~
الدراسة: غير طالب
التخصص: اللهم علماً نافعاً ♥ ~
المستوى: دراسات عليا
مُلهمــــة غير متواجد حالياً

With

but also with interesting at home
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2014- 6- 6   #5
conscious
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 179119
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jan 2014
المشاركات: 518
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 158010
مؤشر المستوى: 205
conscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond reputeconscious has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب
التخصص: English literature
المستوى: المستوى السادس
conscious غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة G u c c i مشاهدة المشاركة

Indeed i agree with you that the life become much harder ,, and the employed wife such helpful .
completely you're right also wife who has knowledge can use it to educate her children
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريما علي مشاهدة المشاركة
first of all i prefer the unemployed wife because her works at home very important to see her children what are they doing and to take care of them from risks of life.
and the big problem if she has a servant ( we hear about what the servant are do )
also if she cames from her job it will be tired after that she will order servant
if she doesn't have a servant and she able to do all her duty without them it will be okay

yes you're right but most of unemployed wife who has lot of free time normally spending her time on visiting the neighbors , weeding invitations and malls shopping , on the other hand employed wife should spend time for relaxing take care of children(see the Egyptian and Sudanese and Syrian families both of parents work and their children preforming brilliant grades in schools )

regarding the servant and driver you're right i think the wife can handle these duties very good . we have heard about miserable stories happened to Saudi families and to avoid these actions the parent should divided their duties

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ســــنديان مشاهدة المشاركة
With

but also with interesting at home
thank you for your comments our great photographer
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع