ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > إدارة اعمال > إدارة أعمال 2
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

إدارة أعمال 2 ملتقى طلاب وطالبات المستوى الثاني ادارة اعمال التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2011- 5- 27   #11
Halls
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية Halls
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 57993
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Aug 2010
العمر: 31
المشاركات: 747
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 751
مؤشر المستوى: 63
Halls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية العلوم الإداريه بالأحساء
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: إدارة أعمال
المستوى: المستوى الثالث
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
Halls غير متواجد حالياً
رد: اختبارات اللغه الانقليزيه العام الماضي

أنآ عندي بس 5 قطع !!!

قديم 2011- 5- 27   #12
Messi الجامعه
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية Messi الجامعه
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 61722
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Oct 2010
المشاركات: 3,259
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 10162
مؤشر المستوى: 98
Messi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الإدارة والتخطيط
التخصص: ادارة أعمال
المستوى: المستوى الثاني
Messi الجامعه غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Halls مشاهدة المشاركة
أنآ عندي بس 5 قطع !!!
I. Read the following passage carefully, then answer the questions that follow.
Marriage is often not easy. Maybe man and woman love each other, but they argue . They get angry. Later they apologize, bit it happens again and again. What’s the problem? Are men and women really very different?
Deborah Tannen says yes, men and women are very . Tannen teaches at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. She writes books about the ways people talk. She believes that men and women talk- and think- in different ways. She tells about some differences in her book, You Just Don’t Understand.
The differences, Tannen says, begin when men and women are children. Very young boys and girls are similar to each other. In other words, they like many of the same things and play in the same ways. They aren’t very different. But then there is a change. When children in the United States are five or six years old, boys usually play in large groups. One boy gives orders . For example, he says,” Take this,” ‘ Go over there”. He is the leader. Boys also brag . In other words, they say good thing about themselves. But girls there usually play in small groups or with one other girl. A girl’s best friend is her very good friend and important to her. Girls often don’t give orders; they give suggestions.
.................................................. .................................................. .................
II. Read the following passage carefully, then answer the questions that follow.
Many people wonder: Why do we sleep? Why do we dream? They ask themselves the purpose, or reason. There are many theories, or opinions about this , but scientists don’t know if these ideas are correct.
One theory of sleep says that during the day, we need sleep to make new chemicals and repair, or fix, our bodies. This theory is called the “ Repair Theory”. One piece of evidence for this theory is that our bodies produce more of growth hormone while we sleep.
Another theory is that the purpose of sleep is to dream. Dreaming occurs only during one stage , or period, of sleep ( Rapid Eye movement- REM )sleep. REM sleep occurs about 90 minutes and last for about 20 minutes. Some scientists believe that REM sleep helps us to remember things, but others don’t believe and don’t agree.
.................................................. .................................................. .....................
(((((((((( المحذوووووووووووووووووووفه )))))))))))))

. iiiRead the following passage carefully, then answer the questions that follow.
My name is Elena Sanchez. I am from Mexico, but now I live in California. I'm a student here in English language classes at a small college.
I live in an apartment building. It's on the corner of Olive Street and Sycamore Avenue. My address is 2201 Olive Street. There's a big olive tree in front of the building. There's a park across the street. There are a lot of oak trees in the park. The trees are beautiful in the summer.
A lot of my neighbors are from different countries. The people next to me are from Indonesia. The family across from the Indonesian family is from Colombia.
The stores in this neighborhood are always busy. There's a Korean drugstore and an Armenian flower shop.
There are three restaurants on Olive Street: One Mexican, one Japanese, and one Moroccan-Italian-American.
I like my neighborhood, but I ask myself one question. Where are the Americans?!!!
.................................................. .................................................. ................
IV. Read the following passage carefully, then answer the questions that follow.
Families in almost every country are changing. This is true in rich countries and poor ones. It is true in Africa, the Americas, Asia and Europe. All over the world, families are getting smaller.
In North Africa , in the past, many people lived in extended families. Fifty to hundred people lived together in a group of houses. Thesewere all family members- grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, children, and grandchildren. But now this traditional family is breaking into smaller groups.
The traditional family in Mexico was also big. One generation ago, the average Mexican woman had seven children. Today, shehas an average of only 2.5 children. Now , without so many children, families don’t need to spend so much money on basics, such as food, clothing and housing.

.................................................. .................................................. ...................
V. Read the following fable carefully, and then choose the correct answer A, B, C or D :
“One day, in the past Sinbad the Sailor was by the sea. He sat down by the water. Someone called him. There was an old bottle near him. He looked at the bottle. In it, there was a very, very small person. It was a genie.
“Help! Help!” said the genie. “Please let me out”.
Sinbad opened the bottle. A big, gray cloud came out. In the cloud, there was a very, very big genie.
“Thank you, sailor. And now, I’m going to eat you. My last meal was 5,000 years ago. I’m very hungry.”
The genie was very big and strong, and he had Sinbad in his hand. Sinbad was small and not very strong. But he was clever.
He said to the genie, “How can you eat me – a little thing like you?”
“Little?” said the genie. “Can’t you see how big I am now?”
“No, no,” said Sinbad. “I see only a little bottle”.
.................................................. .................................................. ..................
VI. Read the following fable carefully, and then answer the questions that follow:
Some people go to work each day and then come back home. They spend time with their family and friends. Maybe they watch TV or go to a movie. Sometimes they exercise or read. This is their life. But for other people, this is not enough. They look around their neighborhoods and see people with terrible hardships: sickness, loneness, and homelessness. Other people see problems with the environment. Many people want to help. They volunteer. They give some of their time to help others.
Volunteers help in many ways. Some visit sick and lonely people. Some give their friendship to children without parents. Some build houses for homeless people.
.................................................. .................................................. ..........

هذه كل القطع السته واذا عندك شئ ناقص حملي الملف اللي بالمرفقات
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx اختبار قطع.docx‏ (45.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 47) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Messi الجامعه ; 2011- 5- 27 الساعة 12:38 AM

قديم 2011- 5- 27   #13
data_1
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال

الصورة الرمزية data_1
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 69078
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Jan 2011
المشاركات: 303
عدد الـنقـاط : 1053
مؤشر المستوى: 58
data_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كليه ادارة الاعمال
التخصص: ادارة اعمال
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
data_1 غير متواجد حالياً

مسي حبيب قلبي

وشو الاختبار ذا حق الترم اللي فات والا ايش؟

شكرا لك

قديم 2011- 5- 27   #14
Messi الجامعه
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية Messi الجامعه
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 61722
المشاركات: 3,259
عدد الـنقـاط : 10162
مؤشر المستوى: 98
Messi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond reputeMessi الجامعه has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الإدارة والتخطيط
التخصص: ادارة أعمال
المستوى: المستوى الثاني
Messi الجامعه غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة data_1 مشاهدة المشاركة
مسي حبيب قلبي

وشو الاختبار ذا حق الترم اللي فات والا ايش؟

شكرا لك
قصدك اللي بالرابط الفورشيرد ؟؟؟ اللي بالصفحه الاولى ؟؟؟

ايه حق العام يالغالي

قديم 2011- 5- 27   #15
arij
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية arij
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 65921
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Dec 2010
المشاركات: 5,682
عدد الـنقـاط : 6900
مؤشر المستوى: 117
arij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond reputearij has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الإدارة والتخطيط
arij غير متواجد حالياً

يعطيك العافية ميسو

قديم 2011- 5- 27   #16
العازم
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 61737
المشاركات: 407
عدد الـنقـاط : 362
مؤشر المستوى: 60
العازم will become famous soon enoughالعازم will become famous soon enoughالعازم will become famous soon enoughالعازم will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: اداره الاعمال
التخصص: ادبي
المستوى: المستوى السادس
العازم غير متواجد حالياً

قديم 2011- 5- 27   #17
data_1
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال

الصورة الرمزية data_1
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 69078
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Jan 2011
المشاركات: 303
عدد الـنقـاط : 1053
مؤشر المستوى: 58
data_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enoughdata_1 will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كليه ادارة الاعمال
data_1 غير متواجد حالياً

شكرا لك ياعسل

قديم 2011- 5- 27   #18
Nashmi
متميز بملتقى الفنون الأدبية

الصورة الرمزية Nashmi
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 62921
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Oct 2010
المشاركات: 1,200
عدد الـنقـاط : 10301
مؤشر المستوى: 77
Nashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond reputeNashmi has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: ادارة اعمال
المستوى: المستوى السادس
Nashmi غير متواجد حالياً

اذا الاسئله بالطريقه هذى احمد ربى سهله جدا

مشكور اخى مسى

قديم 2011- 5- 27   #19
Halls
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية Halls
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 57993
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Aug 2010
العمر: 31
المشاركات: 747
عدد الـنقـاط : 751
مؤشر المستوى: 63
Halls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to beholdHalls is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية العلوم الإداريه بالأحساء
المستوى: المستوى الثالث
Halls غير متواجد حالياً

ربـــــــــــــــــي يسعدك قول أمين

موفق أخويــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
الماضي, اللغه, الانقليزيه, العام, اختبارات

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
اسئله الاختبارات العام الماضي والمستوى الي فـــات بنت المشايخ ارشيف المستوى 1 تربية خاصة 5 2011- 5- 25 07:10 AM
.•:*¨`*:•. جميع مناقشات الدكاتره الي نزلت .•:*¨`*:•. ‏ النك غير متاح ارشيف المستوى 3 تربية خاصة 247 2011- 5- 23 01:50 PM
ساعدوني تكفووون ضووء القمر ارشيف المستوى 1 تربية خاصة 8 2011- 5- 20 12:56 PM
مدخل إلى صعوبات التعلم جوري الملتقى ارشيف المستوى 4 تربية خاصة 73 2011- 5- 17 10:37 AM
سؤال لطلاب دفعة العام الماضي xxfbixx ملتقى طلاب وطالبات الكليات الصحية - جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن 1 2011- 5- 13 05:43 PM