ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: ساحة الطلاب والطالبات الغير أكاديمية :. > .: الـسـاحـة الـعـامـة :. > English Forum & other Languages
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

English Forum & other Languages قاعة للحوار باللغة الانجليزية أو أي لغة أجنبية أخرى .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2010- 11- 20
الصورة الرمزية شمـksaــوخ
شمـksaــوخ
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية العلوم و الاداب بالنعيرية
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين
المستوى: خريج جامعي
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 1831
المشاركـات: 22

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 40381
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Nov 2009
المشاركات: 6,970
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 2700
مؤشر المستوى: 130
شمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
شمـksaــوخ غير متواجد حالياً
help me <<homework

hi
how are you all

this is my homework plz help me

Summarizing choose one of the following paragraph from the reading in part (e-c-d)
c- although most common in office buildings and schools indoor pollution that causes sick-building syndrome can also occur in houses. imagine a typical home. The people who live there burn oil wood or gas for cooking and heating they might smoke cigarettes pipes or cigars. They use chemicals for cleaning . they use products made of particle board which is an inexpensive kind of board made of very small pieces of wood held together with chemical. They use products such as computers fax machines and copiers that are made of plastic . these products give off chemicals that we can not see but we do breathe them in . in some homes carbon monoxide from cars in the house. And in many areas the ground under the building might send a dangerous gas called radon into the home . the people in the house are breathing in a chemical soup.

d- then that causes sick-building syndrome in an office building or school where people don’t smoke or burn oil wood or gas? Experts have discovered several sources of sick-building syndrome among these are mold and bacteria synthetic products and lack of ventilation or the movement of fresh air into and out of the building. In many buildings rain has leaked in and caused water damage to walls and carpets. This allows mold and bacteria can grow. Synthetic (that is man-made) products such as paint carpeting and furniture can be found in all offices and schools. These products release toxic(poisonous) chemicals into the air. Perhaps the most common cause of sick-building syndrome however is lack of ventilation. Most modern office buildings are tightly sealed in other words the windows don’t open so fresh air doesn’t enter the building. In a building with mold bacteria or toxic chemicals lack of ventilation makes the situation more serious.

e- there are several solutions to the problem of sick-building syndrome the most important of these is cleaning the building. First of course experts must determine the specific cause in any one building. Then workers probably need to take out carpets wallpaper and ceiling tiles in order to remove mold and bacteria. Also they need to clean out the air conditioning system and completely rebuild the system of ventilation. They should remove synthetic products and bring in natural products instead if they are available.

Because a summary is shorter than the original try to write only three or four sentences. To
Write this summary follow these steps:
Make sure that you understand the paragraph well
Identify the topic the main idea and important details
Choose two or three important details
Do not include less important details

am wating
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #2
Portia
مشرفة ملتقى الخريجين والقسم الانجليزي سابقاً

الصورة الرمزية Portia
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 13837
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Oct 2008
المشاركات: 5,283
عدد الـنقـاط : 24015
مؤشر المستوى: 140
Portia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية التربيه
التخصص: English Literature
Portia غير متواجد حالياً
رد: help me <<homework

[QUOTE=شمـksaــوخ;2005522]
hi

how are you all

this is my homework plz help me

Summarizing choose one of the following paragraph from the reading in part (e-c-d)

d- then that causes sick-building syndrome in an office building or school where people don’t smoke or burn oil wood or gas? Experts have discovered several sources of sick-building syndrome among these are mold and bacteria synthetic products and lack of ventilation or the movement of fresh air into and out of the building. In many buildings rain has leaked in and caused water damage to walls and carpets. This allows mold and bacteria can grow. Synthetic (that is man-made) products such as paint carpeting and furniture can be found in all offices and schools. These products release toxic(poisonous) chemicals into the air. Perhaps the most common cause of sick-building syndrome however is lack of ventilation. Most modern office buildings are tightly sealed in other words the windows don’t open so fresh air doesn’t enter the building. In a building with mold bacteria or toxic chemicals lack of ventilation makes the situation more serious.

there are several sources of sick building syndrom discoverd by experts.
they are mold and bacteria which grows because of the damage of water caused by rain.the syntethinc products which realease the toxic chemicals into the air.The lack of movement of the fresh air specially in modern builing.
.In building with the mold bacteria ,toxic chemical and the lack of venelation the situation would be very dangerous

hope this would help u dear

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #3
SomeOne Else
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية SomeOne Else
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60939
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 1,309
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 2911
مؤشر المستوى: 71
SomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: KFU
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: ENGLISH
المستوى: المستوى الرابع
SomeOne Else غير متواجد حالياً

[align=center]

Tears, i think their instructor need from them to choose one or two sentence from each paragraph.

i hope this will help

in some homes carbon monoxide from cars in the
house. And in many areas the ground under the building might send a dangerous gas called radon into the home . the people in the house are breathing in a chemical soup.

then that causes sick-building syndrome in an office building or school where people don’t smoke or burn oil wood or gas? Experts have discovered several sources of sick-building syndrome among these are mold and bacteria synthetic products and lack of ventilation or the movement of fresh air into and out of the building.

there are several solutions to the problem of sick-building syndrome the most important of these is cleaning the building. First of course experts must determine the specific cause in any one building. Then workers probably need to take out carpets wallpaper and ceiling tiles in order to remove mold and bacteria. Also they need to clean out the air conditioning system and completely rebuild the system of ventilation.

[/align]
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #4
Portia

الصورة الرمزية Portia
الملف الشخصي:
Portia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
Portia غير متواجد حالياً

hmmmmm,, I thought she meant to summerize one paragraph only ,,it didnt make sense at first for me but i did it
..anyway,,thank u very much for ur effort
now it's her choice

thanks again
^_^
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #5
SomeOne Else
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية SomeOne Else
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60939
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 1,309
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 2911
مؤشر المستوى: 71
SomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: KFU
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: ENGLISH
المستوى: المستوى الرابع
SomeOne Else غير متواجد حالياً

any time
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #6
شمـksaــوخ
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
شمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond reputeشمـksaــوخ has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

Thank you
But I did not understand the solution!
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #7
Portia

الصورة الرمزية Portia
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Portia غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شمـksaــوخ مشاهدة المشاركة
Thank you
اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة شمـksaــوخ مشاهدة المشاركة
But I did not understand the solution!

شلون مافهمت؟

بالعربي انت تبين ملخص لمقطع واحد بس والا ملخص لكل المقاطع
اذا تبين ملخص لمقطع واحد بس فهذا اللي انا سويته
واذا تبين ملخص لكل المقاطع فهذا اللي سواه الأخ someone else

واذا كان لا هذا ولا ذاك معناها فهمينا من جديد وش المطلوب بالضبط
^_^
في انتظارك عزيزتي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #8
شمـksaــوخ
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

يس ابي الملخصات لكل مقطع و تحديد الفكره الرئيسيه واهم التفاصيل لكل مقطع

ومشكورين مقدماا
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #9
Portia

الصورة الرمزية Portia
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Portia غير متواجد حالياً

okkkkkkkk
give me a little time and i'll be back

brb
^_^
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 21   #10
شمـksaــوخ
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

ok
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
<<homework

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع