ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: ساحة الطلاب والطالبات الغير أكاديمية :. > .: الـسـاحـة الـعـامـة :. > English Forum & other Languages
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

English Forum & other Languages قاعة للحوار باللغة الانجليزية أو أي لغة أجنبية أخرى .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2010- 8- 7
الصورة الرمزية ح`ـنينْ ❀
ح`ـنينْ ❀
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الدمـامـ ..
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: History
المستوى: المستوى السابع
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 1136
المشاركـات: 8

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 53377
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Jun 2010
المشاركات: 2,391
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 12965
مؤشر المستوى: 92
ح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
ح`ـنينْ ❀ غير متواجد حالياً
last breath

[align=CENTER][table1="width:95%;background-color:gray;border:3px solid skyblue;"][cell="filter:;"][align=center]

last breath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj3H9...eature=related

God said (every soul shall taste death but Buffon Gore on the Day of Resurrection, it shifts from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has won and only the enjoyment of life, vanity)
(Every soul shall taste death, then brought back to us)

Any words more eloquent than the words of Rahman?
It is the greatest preaching, and the strongest argument,,,
Shake the hearts and give them life,,,

I came to write about death, which buried loved ones and friends, and I am a writer who God forgives me and you.
Offered today on something from the memories of ago; some of them attended his burial, and some taught by the late and the other lags Us Odallm distance to the latter.

O Lord, how is their situation now .... Oh, merciful merciful and Mark graves from pre-Paradise, Oh Allah make them into a permanent bliss and mercy does not expire ...

Here the angel of death day after day, people around us Itaktef order of God, said that the genuineness of our lives, between fifty and sixty-peace be upon him, and we are now witnessing sudden death and death of disease and car accidents and also because of the death of our flesh eyes of God and you!

Yeah Yalgrabp these bodies, which is a block of hours and days, I wonder how many days away from the telecom moment? But how much and how many seconds the same? My Lord, for your kindness and mercy please ...

How do I write about death!
And the Prophet, peace be upon him said enough is enough death and preacher?
God, it is enough for those who have a heart.

Confused words and scattered letters and imagination wander sputtering and self-accelerating and self-defense, the parties and held quivering tongue, and wonder at the yearning and heartbreak in the case of a request and expectations, meaning:

Whatever Lord, how is our situation when the people around us are closed?
Oh, where we end this world?

Bar and pass through our memories, and stop with some of the positions and moments in hours!
Ah, Wonderful that you do not forgive me this, this, this, these, these days, these years, and these acts and those words and Hatek retreats, and the looks, and when his heart, and the absence of conscience, and lust stupid and ... and ... and ... and ...

A history of faults and errors and wasting time, whatever the Lord forgive and have mercy, and forced and child and less and Akram, you all things ...

I do not know why I write!
Words fail in such situations for a demonstration and explanation and disclosure ..

As I told you nothing is greater than the mighty words of the Almighty?
As you quoted brought by Muhammad peace be upon him: Enough death and preacher?

If you leave my word aside, and without you the word of God and the Sunnah of our Prophet peace be upon him, and let me go, may I ask my Lord.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9AWF1JIb1o

Note: These words translated from Arabic
[/align][/cell][/table1][/align]
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 8   #2
ريتآن
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال

الصورة الرمزية ريتآن
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 56107
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Aug 2010
المشاركات: 241
عدد الـنقـاط : 2642
مؤشر المستوى: 60
ريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
الدراسة: خريج جامعي
التخصص: English Literature
المستوى: خريج جامعي
ريتآن غير متواجد حالياً
رد: last breath

It's affective topic =(
It deserves evaluation
May Allah Reward you
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 8   #3
Portia
مشرفة ملتقى الخريجين والقسم الانجليزي سابقاً

الصورة الرمزية Portia
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 13837
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Oct 2008
المشاركات: 5,283
عدد الـنقـاط : 24015
مؤشر المستوى: 140
Portia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية التربيه
التخصص: English Literature
Portia غير متواجد حالياً

wow..that was painfully beautiful

ur topic brought to me alot of images..memories...and alot of tears to my eyes
Death..that painful fact that we r avoiding to think about or talk about though it could happen anytime...any moment to any one of us

it's strange how we think that death is far away from us...but once we lose one close person to us ...we feel it approaching everyday

all we can say that we r asking God forgiveness and his mercifull at the moment of death
this is the game or the challenge of life that we never know when would it be our last day...last moment...or last breath

thanx alot sweety for such a topic
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 8   #4
ح`ـنينْ ❀
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية ح`ـنينْ ❀
الملف الشخصي:
ح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond reputeح`ـنينْ ❀ has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ريتآن مشاهدة المشاركة
It's affective topic =(
It deserves evaluation
May Allah Reward you

thanx miss Ritan
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 8   #5
ح`ـنينْ ❀
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية ح`ـنينْ ❀
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة TEARS OF ANGELS مشاهدة المشاركة
wow..that was painfully beautiful

ur topic brought to me alot of images..memories...and alot of tears to my eyes
Death..that painful fact that we r avoiding to think about or talk about though it could happen anytime...any moment to any one of us

it's strange how we think that death is far away from us...but once we lose one close person to us ...we feel it approaching everyday

all we can say that we r asking God forgiveness and his mercifull at the moment of death
this is the game or the challenge of life that we never know when would it be our last day...last moment...or last breath

thanx alot sweety for such a topic

I`m so sorry because I make you remember the painful things
...God gives us all and our loved ones the duration of a long life...
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 8   #6
expatriate
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية expatriate
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 39501
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Oct 2009
المشاركات: 1,909
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 20015
مؤشر المستوى: 98
expatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond reputeexpatriate has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: kfu for correspondense
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: English
المستوى: ماجستير
expatriate غير متواجد حالياً

It's really great to recall us whenever we forgot or even tried to about death.Specifically,in the time of The holy month's closure.Nice topic Sweet,and all i wish from you to keep this active contributions.

REgards .
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 8   #7
ح`ـنينْ ❀
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية ح`ـنينْ ❀
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

thnk U
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 8   #8
أمير القلب
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية أمير القلب
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 49792
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Mar 2010
المشاركات: 2,563
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 13787
مؤشر المستوى: 96
أمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond reputeأمير القلب has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: إدارة أعمال/عضو مؤسس
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: السلك الدبلوماسي
أمير القلب غير متواجد حالياً

Thank,s alot Sweet Girl for The Meaningful Lines
That Shall come one day or another to every one of us

Actually When I think about it i see death only one moment
and it vanish away

but there is a hole life between Where The Spirits Will stay in

Here you may stay for like 60 year's or less
but there you may stay for a Million

Soo I'll Do the best in this life to Choose And Deserve
A great Place
For My soul up there

I Shall die as The Way I wanted and pictured

Away That my Father's Friend of Prophet Mohammad
before me did
a way That god Appreciate
and someone shall be waiting congrads
and welcome me the next world

Thank's again,,,BEST Wishs

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة expatriate ; 2010- 8- 10 الساعة 11:08 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 8- 9   #9
ح`ـنينْ ❀
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية ح`ـنينْ ❀
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

welcome to my page
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
breath

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع