المشاركـات: 24

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 155605
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Sep 2013
المشاركات: 2,655
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 362055
مؤشر المستوى: 432
مرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً
المنآقشة 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 للإنجليزي

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلآم عليكم ورحمة الله وبركآته

جبت لكم حل المنآقشة 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 ..

* نصيحة أتمنى ما تنسخوا و تلصقوا ..

ياليت تكتبوها كتآبة ما نبي ننقص في درجآت المشآركة !

أنا ما نزلت لكم حل المناقشات البآقية لأن للحين مو متأكدين من إنها

تطابق المحاضرآت و يمكن تغيرت ..

المنآقشة الأولى :

In the first class, I explained to you the following: 1. Making sentences using verb to "be" (am, is, are).Articles (a, an) 3. subject nouns (singular, plural, pronouns) a, noun + is + noun: singular b. noun+ are + noun: plural c. pronoun + Be + noun 4. Contractions with BE. 5. Negative with BE 6. BE + ADJECTIVES 7. Be + places 8. Yes/No question with Be. 9. Short answers to Yes/No questions. 10. Some feeling vocabulary. 11. Finally, Using Have and Has In our discussion, here, try to write one lesson that you have got from this first lecture. Try to answer this question "Have you learned anything new from this lesson? if yes, tell us what you've learned. If no, do you think this lesson isn't necessary? why do you think so? " Also, if you were me, how are you going to teach verb to "be"? Looking forward to read your responses. Cheers

الحل :

yes, I learned a lot

I think all this grammers are necessary to improve my language and speaking right

\\

المنآقشة الثآنية :

Dear Students, In our second lecture, we have talked about: 1. scanning & skimming, 2. Rules of pronoun reference 3. Some structures such as verb to be (am, are, is) and their negative forms. Answer only of the following questions: 1. What's the difference between scanning and skimming? or 2. What are the rules of pronoun reference? give me two examples at least. or 3. Explain to me, the use of verbs to be. Give me examples.

الحل :

1- Scanning is a technique using search for key words or ideas. but,Skimming means The main idea is in a sentence or two and can be found at the beginning, middle, or end of a paragraph.

2- Pronoun Reference
pronouns should Agree in number , Agree in person ,
e.g :* If a student parks a car on campus, they have to buy a parking sticker.
Reem is my younger sister, she is a Computer programmer*

3- the use of verbs to be:

*make sentences with verb “be for singular & plural#
Cats are animals
#negative sentences
Iam not a doctor

be+ adjective#
Iam happy
be+ places#
My son is in his room
yes\no question with be#
Are you a student?
WH question #
where is your book

\\

المنآقشة الثآلثة :

Dear Students, The third recorded class covers four main topics: Articles, pronouns, have/has. Had, and verbs to be. Can you tell me the use of (A, An, The)? Give me examples.

الحل :

A= used before singular nouns that begin with consonants.
Enhlish is a language
An= used before singular nouns that begin with vowels
an ant is an insect

The = definite article (a specific object that both the person speaking and the listener know
The door is open

\\

المنآقشة الرآبعة :

Dear Students, The third recorded class covers four main topics: prepositions (at, on, in) Can you tell me the use of (at, on, in)? Give me examples.

الحل :

At = used before o’clock / night
He goes to work at seven o’clock*

On =before days / following morning
Students don’t go to university on Friday*

In = before years and months/ morning/ evening / seasons
*She was born in March

لا تستعجلوا و تحلوا المناقشات الباقية ..

دمتم بحفظ الرحمن

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 2- 26 الساعة 07:46 PM