أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 287232
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Mar 2017
المشاركات: 15
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 3062
مؤشر المستوى: 0
هيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enoughهيثم95 will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: ادارة اعمال
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: ادارة اعمال
المستوى: المستوى الأول
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
هيثم95 غير متواجد حالياً
رد: انجليزي عامه مستوى اول

Bears yawn. Camels yawn. Most mammals yawn. Why do we yawn? No one really knows the answer. We do know that everyone yawns in the same way. First you open your mouth slowly. Your mouth stays open for about 5 seconds. Then you quickly close your mouth.
We also know that yawning is contagious, or catching. When you see someone yawn, you yawn, too. Many people say that they yawn because they are bored or tired. This might be true. However, we know that people also yawn when they are excited or nervous. Olympic runners, for example, often yawn before a race. Why is that?
Some scientists believe that yawning makes you more alert. When you yawn, you breathe more deeply. You also stretch the muscles in your face and neck. Maybe this makes you feel more alert. Scientists do not spend much time studying yawning. That is probably because yawning does not hurt. It is just something we do.
1. How long does yawning last?
fifty seconds
five seconds
four seconds
3. When you see someone yawn?
you run
you sleep
you yawn
4. Most Olympic runners yawn before________
a race
muscles
bears
5. Do camels yawn?
Yes, they do
No, they don't
A+B
6. What do you do first when you yawn?
I close my mouth
I open my mouth
I keep my mouth open
7. Why don't scientists spend much time studying yawning?
It might be because yawning does not hurt.
because yawning is not important
because yawning hurts
8. Which sentence is true? *
Yawning is not just something we do
Bears do not yawn
People yawn when they are only excited or tired
9. What does the pronoun ' they' in the following sentence " we know that people also yawn when they are excited or nervous. " refer to?
muscles
runners
people
10. What does the word ' probably" mean?
surely
maybe
never
  رد مع اقتباس