الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 148037
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Jun 2013
العمر: 34
المشاركات: 1,100
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 3548
مؤشر المستوى: 58
Ahmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond reputeAhmad240 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: College of Arts
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: English Language
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
Ahmad240 غير متواجد حالياً
رد: my classmates from level 1 to 8 come in

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة همسه نوني مشاهدة المشاركة
At the beginning

How are you every one?

I hope all of you be in the best case

I have a suggestion if you allowed me

Why do not we chat in Enghlis?!

I think this a good way to learn from each other :

My classmates on advance level tell us about your experience

How do you find studing here in the University?

Give us your advice if you do not mind ?

And thank you for you to pay attention to me:
Hi sister, you're exuberant! I guess you have to take it easy so you don't expect a lot of things.

I'm in my junior year now , all I can say that; English Language as a major doesn't teach you how to speak, communicate and write better. To do that, you need to exert and improve yourself constantly and continuously. Imagine that four or five years from now, you get your degree, but no command of language at all.

The best advice I can recommend is learn how to speak, write, and read properly and you will do great. Do not rely on the professors because most of them are not good speakers and make a lot of basic mistakes.

Good luck. :)
  رد مع اقتباس