الصورة الرمزية 3zf aljro7
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 236250
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Aug 2015
المشاركات: 3,534
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 352674
مؤشر المستوى: 423
3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الآداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: المستوى السادس
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
3zf aljro7 غير متواجد حالياً
رد: &:& اللغة الانجليزية العامة 28_02_1437 &:&

هذي القطعة الأولى في المحاضرة الثانية مع اجاباتها

My name is Elena Sanchez. I am fromMexico, but now I live in California. I'm a student here in English languageclasses at a small college.
I live in an apartment building. It's on the cornerof Olive Street and Sycamore Avenue. My address is 2201 Olive Street. There's abig olive tree in front of the building. There's a park across the street.There are a lot of oak trees in the park. The trees are beautiful in the summer.
A lot of my neighborsare from different countries. The people next to me are from Indonesia. Thefamily across from the Indonesian family is from Colombia.
The stores in this neighborhood arealways busy. There's a Korean drugstore and an Armenian flower shop.
There are threerestaurants on Olive Street: One Mexican, one Japanese, and oneMoroccan-Italian-American.
I like my neighborhood,but I ask myself one question. Where are the Americans?!!!

1. Where is Elena from?
She is from mexico

2. Why does she live now inCalifornia?
because She student in English language classes

3. What kinds of trees are in California? [ Mention TWOkinds]
The olive and Sycamore

4. When are the trees beautiful?
In the summer

5. Which country are the people who live next to Elena from?
They are from Indonesia

6. What does a Korean store sell?
Drugs store

7. Who is from Colombia?
The family across from the Indonesian family

8. How many restaurants are there in Olive Street?
three restaurants

9. What is in front of the building?
a big olive tree

10. Where does Elena go if she wants to buy flowers?
Armenian flower shop
  رد مع اقتباس