الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 62434
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Oct 2010
العمر: 37
المشاركات: 25
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 5788
مؤشر المستوى: 0
ابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enoughابو نايف الخمشي will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية إدارة الأعمال
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: إدارة أعمال
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
ابو نايف الخمشي غير متواجد حالياً
رد: كرما بخصوص مادة الانجليزي

SeamOOn - www.**********
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
ترجمة قطع اللغة الانجليزية العامة
"9- من المحاضرة " 2
دعوة بظهر الغيب لي ولوالدي المتوفي ,,,
lecturer2second
My name is Elena Sanchez. I am from Mexico, but now I live in California. in English language classes at a small college. I live in hereI'm a student
اسمي ايلينا سانشيز. أنا من المكسيك، ولكني الآن أعيش في ولاية كاليفورنيا. أنا طالبة هنا في
فصل تعليم اللغة الإنجليزية في كلية صغيرة.
an apartment building. It's on the corner of Olive Street and Sycamore Avenue. My address is 2201 Olive Street. There's a big olive tree in front of the building. There's a park across the street. There are a lot of oak trees in the park. The trees are beautiful in the summer.
أنا أعيش في مبنى سكني. على زاوية شارع الزيتون وجادة الجميز. عنواني 0021 شارع
الزيتون. هناك شجرة زيتون كبيرة أمام المبنى. هناك حديقة عبر الشارع. هناك الكثير من
أشجار البلوط في الحديقة. تكون الأشجار جميلة في فصل الصيف.
A lot of my neighbors are from different countries. The people next to are from Indonesia. The family across from the Indonesian family is mefrom Colombia.
الكثير من جيراني هم من بلدان مختلفة. الناس المجاورين لي هم من اندونيسيا. الأسرة المقابلة
للعائلة الاندونيسية من كولومبيا.
SeamOOn - www.**********
The stores in this neighborhood are always busy. There's a Korean drugstore and an Armenian flower shop.
المخازن في هذا الحي دائما مشغولة. هناك صيدلية كورية ومحل لبيع الزهور الأرمانية.
Japanese, oneThere are three restaurants on Olive Street: One Mexican, and one Moroccan-Italian-American.
هناك ثلاثة مطاعم في شارع الزيتون: واحد مكسيكي وواحد ياباني ، وواحد مغربي – ايطالي
امريكي < يعني مطاعم .
I like my neighborhood, but I ask myself one question. Where are the Americans?!!!
احب جيراني ، لكني أسأل نفسي سؤال واحد. أين الأمريكان؟!
Elena is from Mexico1. Where is Elena from? Because she is a student2. Why does she live now in California?
3. What kinds of trees are in California? [ Mention TWO kinds] ماهي انواع الاشجار بكاليفورنيا ؟ زيتون وبلوط
There are Olive & Oak .
4. When are the trees beautiful? متى تكون الاشجار جميلة ؟ تكون جميلة بالصيف
The trees are beautiful in the summer
5. Which country are the people who live next to Elena from? They are from Indonesia صيدلية It's a drugstore What does a Korean store sell?- 6
The family across from the Indonesian family? 7. Who is from Colombia
8. How many restaurants are there in Olive Street? There are three restaurants There is a big olive tree? 9. What is in front of the building
SeamOOn - www.**********
10. Where does Elena go if she wants to buy flowers? لاتوجد اجابة لهذا السؤال بالقطعة !!!
.1 California" LINE 2 refers to hereThe underlined word " .0 restaurant" LINE 11 refers to: oneThe underlined word "
.3 Elenarefers to: ”meThe underlined pronoun “
.4 A word in the passage which has the same meaning as " shops" is مخازن stores
.5 A word in the passage which has the same meaning as " flat" is شقة apartment
.6 A word in the passage which has the same meaning as " road" is street شارع
.7 A word in the passage which has the opposite meaning of مقابل in front of" is behind"
.8 A word in the passage which has the opposite meaning of "ugly" جميل beautifulis
.9 A word in the passage which has the opposite meaning of " free"
مشغول busyis
.12 The simple past form of the verb "am" is was
.11 The simple past form of the verb " are" is were
SeamOOn - www.**********
  رد مع اقتباس