الصورة الرمزية طموح شايب
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 123531
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Oct 2012
المشاركات: 3,272
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 685224
مؤشر المستوى: 764
طموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond reputeطموح شايب has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الادارة
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: ادارة اعمال
المستوى: خريج جامعي
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
طموح شايب غير متواجد حالياً
رد: صح لبرزنتيشن ولا

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة zainb07 مشاهدة المشاركة
طلعت ذا لبرزنتيشن من النت
ي ليت تشوفونه اذا صح ولا

Good morning everyone
and welcome to my presentation
First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is zainab.
Today I will be talking about Italy
Rome is the capital of Italy's most famous and most beautiful cities as well as the capital city of Milan and Venice and Florence and Pisa and Genoa and Polanyi
The most famous Akladtha of course pasta and pizza
The euro currency is currently and formerly was... Leer
Of the most famous personalities of the famous painter Leonardo ad Vinci and Michelangelo also
Italian opera and also known under international authors: Rossini and Verdi and Puccini
European countries are located in the south of the European continent. Italy is made up of three basic parts,
Italian is the official language
The most widespread religion is Catholic Christianity,
Italy is famous for its art, culture and food. Of the most famous monuments leaning Tower of Pisa, Coliseum in Rome and channels of Venice. Italian cuisine is one of the most kitchens in the world, known for its varieties in pasta and pizza. Italy also features Boziaha, theaters, literature, music, Neiva and many others. Milan is the fashion capital of Paris after in the world.
Football is the first sport in the country,
Among the most famous clubs in Italy are:
Juventus > ac Milan >anturnazional Milan
اذا كان التعداد من نفس النوع فلا تستخدمي and الا قبل الاخير
مثلا تعداد المدن
Rome is the capital of Italy's most famous and most beautiful cities as well as the capital city of Milan, Venice, Florence,Pisa,Genoa and Polanyi
  رد مع اقتباس