ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > ساحة طلاب وطالبات الإنتظام > ملتقى طلاب الانتظام جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن (الدمام) > ملتقى كليات العلوم والأداب - جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن > منتدى كلية العلوم و الآداب بالخفجي
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

منتدى كلية العلوم و الآداب بالخفجي منتدى كلية العلوم و الآداب بالخفجي ; مساحة للتعاون و تبادل الخبرات بين طالبات كلية العلوم و الآداب بالخفجي و نقل آخر الأخبار و المستجدات .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2008- 4- 17   #261
First Lady
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية First Lady
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 3273
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jan 2008
العمر: 35
المشاركات: 50
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 100
مؤشر المستوى: 68
First Lady will become famous soon enoughFirst Lady will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية التربية بالخفجي
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
First Lady غير متواجد حالياً
رد: ...(صفحة المساعدات)..

[SIZE="5"]جزاكم خير بنات
عندي سؤال؟؟؟
البلوت حق النثر يجي في الأختبار على أي صيغه ؟؟

وشكرااااااااا...
[/S:mh19:IZE]
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2008- 4- 17   #262
ترآنيمـ الروح..}
استاذة بكلية الخفجي

الصورة الرمزية ترآنيمـ الروح..}
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 3028
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Dec 2007
المشاركات: 7,539
عدد الـنقـاط : 12254
مؤشر المستوى: 155
ترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية العلوم والآداب بالخفجـي~ْ
الدراسة: غير طالب
التخصص: أحيــــــــاء ||»●
المستوى: خريج جامعي
ترآنيمـ الروح..} غير متواجد حالياً

والله يالغاليه ماادري بس ممكن يجي فراغات أو صح وخطأ..
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2008- 4- 17   #263
Flowers Queen
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية Flowers Queen
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 5249
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Apr 2008
المشاركات: 59
مؤشر المستوى: 67
Flowers Queen will become famous soon enoughFlowers Queen will become famous soon enough
Flowers Queen غير متواجد حالياً

بنات مين معاها شعر 1,2
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2008- 4- 19   #264
لوتيـــــن
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية لوتيـــــن
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 5514
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Apr 2008
العمر: 35
المشاركات: 1
مؤشر المستوى: 0
لوتيـــــن will become famous soon enoughلوتيـــــن will become famous soon enough
لوتيـــــن غير متواجد حالياً

هاااااااااااااااااي بنات
كيفكم بالامتحانات:bngo12:

بليييييييز بنات ابي شعر واحد ,ومسرحيه 2
بليييييييز والله اني محتاسه:s3:

ردوووووووووووووووووو طيب:070:

اتمنى التوفيق للجميييييييييع
بايييييييييييييييييييييييي

اموووووووووووووووووووووووووووه
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2008- 4- 22   #265
ترآنيمـ الروح..}
استاذة بكلية الخفجي

الملف الشخصي:
ترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond reputeترآنيمـ الروح..} has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

poetry (1)
كااااااااامل حتى بالقصايد.. (ادعو للي كاتبته)
Introduction:
Because it is high point,(why)?
- Because the peaceful in politic no battle between Catholic and Protestantism. And no battle between parliament and morality.
- Renaissance movement from Italy and expended reached English after Italy because there are already development in politic and intellect.
- The most famous practice the sonnet called Petrarch.
- The sonnet in the English poetry it first appear in Italy.
- Wyatt is the first one who brought it in to England.
* Deal with problem.
2- sestet (2 tercet)
* Deal with solution.
2- one couplet: (gg)
2- dramatic: is a dialogue between characters.
3- epic: long story heroic deeds.
2- later, Elizabethan were capable of admiring plainness of speech.
3- Moralizing lyrics in a plain style whose power depends precisely on the avoidance of richly figurative verbal technique.
4- the sense of wonder that animates the poem as if the world were being seen clearly and distinctly for the first time.
5- Renaissance poetry is interested not in represented accuracy but in the magic power of exquisite workmanship to drawn its readers into fabricated worlds.
6- AS renaissance evolved more personal style developed, and poems showed themselves as away for the poet to reveal their feelin
- SIR THOMAS WYATT the older father. He was born in Kent. He educated in Saint John's college of the university of Cambridge. He had a son called Thomas Wyatt, the younger. He was closed to king Henry VIII. He was courter, diplomatic and ambassador. Therefore, he chevied to other Europe country. The English poet(1503 - 1542).
- In Italy he was introduced Italian sonnet which he himself introduce the English poetry sonnet. He brought it from Petrarch.
- We see when he write his sonnet he is longing for stead fastness because as he known he is famous with diplomatic and hypocrisy of court life. Therefore, pertinency in his poem that he was a stead fastness man searching for his destiny or love.
2- Renaissance move from Italy to England.
- One of characteristic of Renaissance movement is humanism, when only concern with after life humanism concern with this life and forget after life.
* **************** of poem:
Farewell, Love, and all thy laws for ever:
Thy baited hooks shall tangle me no more.
Senec and Plato call me from thy lore,
To perfect wealth my wit for to endeavour.
In blind error when I did persever,
Thy sharp repulse, that pricketh aye so sore,
Hath taught me to set in trifles no store,
And scape forth, since liberty is lever*. [desirable]
Therefore farewell, go trouble younger hearts,
And in me claim no more authority;
With idle youth go use thy property,
And thereon spend thy many brittle darts.
For, hitherto though I've lost my time,
Me lusteth no longer rotten boughs to climb.
- The poet addressing his beloved by saying good bye my love , and I love your rule forever. Your games will hold me back no more, why? Because "sence and plato" The Roman philosophers are calling me to enter the world of knowledge and leave love. He says when I love you I was blind to see the truth and you are giving me nothing just pain. This pain thought me to leave you and your games , I don't have place in your game. I will go on forward in my life and free my self from your love because he believes that freedom is better than love . He is buying good bye love go play your games on younger men because I have grown up, and will not work with me any more, and have nothing to do with me. Also, he tells her to be polite with this young men, and you can show them your flake love. Although, I have lost a lot of my time with you. I wish no longer to climb your "rotten boughs" which have bad smell.
`````````````````````````````
* Theme:
- The mean theme is about love. Here the poet laments lover and renounces love for knowledge.
* Tone:
- It is sad and pessimistic and he uses words express his sadness such as: "farewell, love", "baited hooks", "blind error", "pricketh" and "rotten boughs"
````````````````````````````
* Form:
- It is a Sonnet, consists of fourteen lines. Structure (contains) is three quatrain and, one couplet.
```````````````````````````
* Rhyme scheme:
(abba, abba, cdcd, ee)
``````````````````````````
* Figure of speech:
1- personification:
A: "farewell,love" we have personification. He personifies the love to person who is leaving.
B: "blind error" we have personification. He personifies the error to blind person or human.
* ****************phor:
A- "baited hooks" we have ****************phor. He compares his lover to a fisherman and he is a fish. Or he compares himself to the fish which it cought by the fisherman hook.
B- "rotten bought" we have a ****************phor. He compares his lover to a rotten boughs that can not be climb any more.
* Sound and sense:
1- Alteration:
(farewell - forever)/f/.
(will - wit)/w/.
2- Assonance:
( wit-did)/I/
(no - go)/ /.
(set - spend - wealth - when)/e/.
3- consonance:
( blind - did)/d/.
(wit - perfect)/t/
(lever - younger)/ /
----------------------------------------
- He was born in 1554 and died in 1586. He born in Kent. He educated Christ church college at oxford.
- He was poet, courtier and soldier.
- He was poet because he wrote lyric, sonnet and prose (Arcadia).
- He was friend with "Elizabeth" queen so he was courtier.
- Sir Philip Sidney was soldier because he fought the Spanish and he died effected by his hack.
- Edmund Spenser his best friend.
- He first famous man who introduce the sonnet sequence. It published after his death.
- Astrophel and stella famous work and is a first Elizabethan sonnet sequence which consists of 108 sonnet. Some are good and some are bad. One of his best sonnet(come sleep, o sleep).
- the story of Astrophel and Stella, Astroplel loves Stella. The word of Astropel is pattern of Philip. Therefore Astrophel and Stella to resounce from his person experience. He was love in lady her name was Penalape and he was angaged from her. However, he didn't marred. He marriage another lady called Lord Ritch, after he married he begin loving her.
The poor man's wealth, the prisoner's release,
Th' indifferent judge between the high and low;
With shield of proof shield me from out the press
Of those fierce darts Despair at me doth throw!
O make in me those civil wars to cease! -
I will good tribute pay if thou do so.
Take thou of me smooth pillows, sweetest bed,
A chamber deaf of noise and blind of light,
A rosy garland, and a weary head;
And if these things, as being thine in right,
Move not thy heavy grace, thou shalt in me,
Livelier than elsewhere, Stella's image see.
(1st quatrain): The poet tried to sleep but he can not sleep. The poet is trying to attract sleep by praising it, said: you are sleep relieves place to all people and relieves people from men problem, you even relieve people from their pain and sorrow, and desperate. You are like money to the poor and freedom to prisoner. He said you are fair judge, you don't differential between high and low classes. After, all this thing sleep doesn't come.
(2nd quatrain): Then, he asking to sleep to protect him from despair. He considered this despair like man who there him darts. Moreover, he asking sleep to stop mental conflict inside him. Also, he said if you protect me and shield me from this conflict I will reward you with gift.
(3rd quatrain): I will give you or you can take of me "smooth pillows," "sweetest bed", quiet and dark room decorated by rose and in top of these i give you tired head. He said if all these thing are not enough for you (sleep) I will make deal with you. If you allow me to sleep I will you to see the image of Stellla in dream.
*language:
It is easy and simple, use of middle english such as: "thu, thou,doth"
*The form:
It is a sonnet consists of 3 quatrains and 1 couplet.
*Sound and sense:
*Alteration: baiting - balm \b\
poor - prisoner's \p\
*consonance: garland - head \d\
not -shalt \t\
*Assonance: make - take \eI\
light - right \aI\
grace - place \eI\
Peace - sleep \i:\
*"Despair at me doth throw"
The poet personifies despair to person who can throw.
*" A chamber deaf to noise and blind of light" The poet personifies a chamber to person who deaf and blind.
*"The indifferent judge between the high an low" The poet personifies sleep to judge who fair and not differential between high and low classes.
*"the balm of woe" The poet compares sleep to place that relieve people from their pain and sadness.
*"poor man's wealth" The poet compares sleep to money to the poor.
*"prisoner's release" The poet compares sleep to freedom to prisoner.
*"shield of proof shield me from out the press" The poet compares sleep to the shield that protect him from despair.

Third poem:
---------------
EDMUND SPENSER:
He was born in London 1552 and died 1599. His educated at Cambridge and considered as a sizar because he has not enough money to complete his education, So, he worked and study. His first work is "The shepherd's calender" he specifices each month to one poem. However, the most famous work "The faerie Queen" it was in six books, and dedicated with Queen Elizabeth I. The formis an epic and allegory called allegorical epic. There was mention king Arthur and his knights. It was basicly presenting virtue. He specified the virtue of glory of queen Elizabeth.
* SPENSERIAN SONNET:
It have the characteristic of petrachian sonnet, he interduced an argument than solution. It have 3 quatrain and a couplet like Shakespearian sonnet. It rhyme (ababbcbccdcdee).
2- His an example of spenserian stanza. He is taken from "The Faerie Queen". The rhyme scheme is (ababbcbcc). It was in six books.
* he is talking about knights.
* he named Queen Elizabeth Glorian.
* he examining his knights against the enemy (a dragon).
One day I wrote her name upon the strand,
But came the waves and washed it away:
Again I wrote it with a second hand,
But came the tide, and made my pains his prey.
Vain man, said she, that doest in vain assay
A mortal thing so to immortalize,
For I myself shall like to this decay,
And eek my name be wiped out likewise.
Not so (quoth I), let baser things devise
To die in dust, but you shall live by fame:
My verse your virtues rare shall eternize,
And in the heavens write your glorious name.
Where whenas Death shall all the world subdue,
Out love shall live, and later life renew
1st quatrain: The poet said in one day he wrote his beloved name in the sand but the wave washed it away. Again, he wrote it with a second hand and again the wave washed it away. The poet is angry and sad. He even consider the wave a hunter who brings on the poet's pains.
2nd quatrain: His beloved try to comfort him by telling him you are trying in vain to immortalize my name when myself I will die in day therefore, my name will also just like me, die.
3rd quatrain: The poet debate his beloved that I will immortalize your name and I will make you famous through my poetry. I will write your virtue, beauty and morals.
couplet: He said your name and our love to each other will be the only thing will remine for eternity and in heaven our love will renew.
``````````````````````````````
*Theme:
The poet is trying to immortalize the love and poetry.
*The Mood (Tone):
Optimistic, romantic and sadness.
e.g>>(pray, vaine, immortalize, fame, love)
*Language:
Simple, easy and There he was used middle english, such as (sayd, paynes, agayne, eek, quod, lyke)
*The form:
It's Spenserian sonnet, consist of 3 quatrain and one couplet.
*Rhyme scheme:
(ababbcbccdcdee)
`````````````````````````
*Sounds & Senses:
1- Alteration:
waves - washed. /w/
life - later. /l/
2- consonance:
but - it. /t/
shall - all. /l/
dust - but. /t/
3- Assonance:
made - came. /eI/
live - wped. /aI/
wave - came. /eI/
* Figure of speech:
1- ****************phore:
" the tyde and made my paynes his pray". The poet compares the tyde to a hunter who prays on the poet's pain.
-------------------------------
2- personification:
"love shall live". The poet personifies love as a person who was living.
قديم 2008- 4- 22   #266
ترآنيمـ الروح..}
استاذة بكلية الخفجي

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

poetry (1)
Introduction:
- Because the peaceful in politic no battle between Catholic and Protestantism. And no battle between parliament and morality.
- Renaissance movement from Italy and expended reached English after Italy because there are already development in politic and intellect.
* Deal with problem.
2- sestet (2 tercet)
* Deal with solution.
3- Moralizing lyrics in a plain style whose power depends precisely on the avoidance of richly figurative verbal technique.
4- the sense of wonder that animates the poem as if the world were being seen clearly and distinctly for the first time.
5- Renaissance poetry is interested not in represented accuracy but in the magic power of exquisite workmanship to drawn its readers into fabricated worlds.
6- AS renaissance evolved more personal style developed, and poems showed themselves as away for the poet to reveal their feelin
- SIR THOMAS WYATT the older father. He was born in Kent. He educated in Saint John's college of the university of Cambridge. He had a son called Thomas Wyatt, the younger. He was closed to king Henry VIII. He was courter, diplomatic and ambassador. Therefore, he chevied to other Europe country. The English poet(1503 - 1542).
- In Italy he was introduced Italian sonnet which he himself introduce the English poetry sonnet. He brought it from Petrarch.
- We see when he write his sonnet he is longing for stead fastness because as he known he is famous with diplomatic and hypocrisy of court life. Therefore, pertinency in his poem that he was a stead fastness man searching for his destiny or love.
- One of characteristic of Renaissance movement is humanism, when only concern with after life humanism concern with this life and forget after life.
- The poet addressing his beloved by saying good bye my love , and I love your rule forever. Your games will hold me back no more, why? Because "sence and plato" The Roman philosophers are calling me to enter the world of knowledge and leave love. He says when I love you I was blind to see the truth and you are giving me nothing just pain. This pain thought me to leave you and your games , I don't have place in your game. I will go on forward in my life and free my self from your love because he believes that freedom is better than love . He is buying good bye love go play your games on younger men because I have grown up, and will not work with me any more, and have nothing to do with me. Also, he tells her to be polite with this young men, and you can show them your flake love. Although, I have lost a lot of my time with you. I wish no longer to climb your "rotten boughs" which have bad smell.
* Theme:
- The mean theme is about love. Here the poet laments lover and renounces love for knowledge.
* Tone:
- It is sad and pessimistic and he uses words express his sadness such as: "farewell, love", "baited hooks", "blind error", "pricketh" and "rotten boughs"
* Form:
- It is a Sonnet, consists of fourteen lines. Structure (contains) is three quatrain and, one couplet.
* Rhyme scheme:
(abba, abba, cdcd, ee)
* Figure of speech:
1- personification:
A: "farewell,love" we have personification. He personifies the love to person who is leaving.
B: "blind error" we have personification. He personifies the error to blind person or human.
* ****************phor:
A- "baited hooks" we have ****************phor. He compares his lover to a fisherman and he is a fish. Or he compares himself to the fish which it cought by the fisherman hook.
B- "rotten bought" we have a ****************phor. He compares his lover to a rotten boughs that can not be climb any more.
* Sound and sense:
1- Alteration:
(farewell - forever)/f/.
(will - wit)/w/.
2- Assonance:
( wit-did)/I/
(no - go)/ /.
3- consonance:
( blind - did)/d/.
(wit - perfect)/t/
(lever - younger)/ /
- He was born in 1554 and died in 1586. He born in Kent. He educated Christ church college at oxford.
- Sir Philip Sidney was soldier because he fought the Spanish and he died effected by his hack.
- He first famous man who introduce the sonnet sequence. It published after his death.
- Astrophel and stella famous work and is a first Elizabethan sonnet sequence which consists of 108 sonnet. Some are good and some are bad. One of his best sonnet(come sleep, o sleep).
- the story of Astrophel and Stella, Astroplel loves Stella. The word of Astropel is pattern of Philip. Therefore Astrophel and Stella to resounce from his person experience. He was love in lady her name was Penalape and he was angaged from her. However, he didn't marred. He marriage another lady called Lord Ritch, after he married he begin loving her.
(1st quatrain): The poet tried to sleep but he can not sleep. The poet is trying to attract sleep by praising it, said: you are sleep relieves place to all people and relieves people from men problem, you even relieve people from their pain and sorrow, and desperate. You are like money to the poor and freedom to prisoner. He said you are fair judge, you don't differential between high and low classes. After, all this thing sleep doesn't come.
(2nd quatrain): Then, he asking to sleep to protect him from despair. He considered this despair like man who there him darts. Moreover, he asking sleep to stop mental conflict inside him. Also, he said if you protect me and shield me from this conflict I will reward you with gift.
(3rd quatrain): I will give you or you can take of me "smooth pillows," "sweetest bed", quiet and dark room decorated by rose and in top of these i give you tired head. He said if all these thing are not enough for you (sleep) I will make deal with you. If you allow me to sleep I will you to see the image of Stellla in dream.
*language:
*The form:
*Sound and sense:
poor - prisoner's \p\
not -shalt \t\
light - right \aI\
grace - place \eI\
*" A chamber deaf to noise and blind of light" The poet personifies a chamber to person who deaf and blind.
*"The indifferent judge between the high an low" The poet personifies sleep to judge who fair and not differential between high and low classes.
*"the balm of woe" The poet compares sleep to place that relieve people from their pain and sadness.
*"shield of proof shield me from out the press" The poet compares sleep to the shield that protect him from despair.

Third poem:
---------------
EDMUND SPENSER:
He was born in London 1552 and died 1599. His educated at Cambridge and considered as a sizar because he has not enough money to complete his education, So, he worked and study. His first work is "The shepherd's calender" he specifices each month to one poem. However, the most famous work "The faerie Queen" it was in six books, and dedicated with Queen Elizabeth I. The formis an epic and allegory called allegorical epic. There was mention king Arthur and his knights. It was basicly presenting virtue. He specified the virtue of glory of queen Elizabeth.
* SPENSERIAN SONNET:
It have the characteristic of petrachian sonnet, he interduced an argument than solution. It have 3 quatrain and a couplet like Shakespearian sonnet. It rhyme (ababbcbccdcdee).
2- His an example of spenserian stanza. He is taken from "The Faerie Queen". The rhyme scheme is (ababbcbcc). It was in six books.
1st quatrain: The poet said in one day he wrote his beloved name in the sand but the wave washed it away. Again, he wrote it with a second hand and again the wave washed it away. The poet is angry and sad. He even consider the wave a hunter who brings on the poet's pains.
2nd quatrain: His beloved try to comfort him by telling him you are trying in vain to immortalize my name when myself I will die in day therefore, my name will also just like me, die.
3rd quatrain: The poet debate his beloved that I will immortalize your name and I will make you famous through my poetry. I will write your virtue, beauty and morals.
couplet: He said your name and our love to each other will be the only thing will remine for eternity and in heaven our love will renew.
*Theme:
*The Mood (Tone):
*Language:
Simple, easy and There he was used middle english, such as (sayd, paynes, agayne, eek, quod, lyke)
*The form:
*Rhyme scheme:
(ababbcbccdcdee)
*Sounds & Senses:
1- Alteration:
waves - washed. /w/
life - later. /l/
2- consonance:
but - it. /t/
shall - all. /l/
dust - but. /t/
3- Assonance:
made - came. /eI/
live - wped. /aI/
wave - came. /eI/
* Figure of speech:
" the tyde and made my paynes his pray". The poet compares the tyde to a hunter who prays on the poet's pain.
2- personification:
قديم 2008- 4- 22   #267
ترآنيمـ الروح..}
استاذة بكلية الخفجي

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

poetry (1)
Introduction:
* Deal with problem.
2- sestet (2 tercet)
* Deal with solution.
* Theme:
* Tone:
* Form:
* Rhyme scheme:
(abba, abba, cdcd, ee)
* Figure of speech:
1- personification:
* ****************phor:
* Sound and sense:
1- Alteration:
(farewell - forever)/f/.
(will - wit)/w/.
2- Assonance:
( wit-did)/I/
(no - go)/ /.
3- consonance:
( blind - did)/d/.
(wit - perfect)/t/
(lever - younger)/ /
*language:
*The form:
*Sound and sense:
poor - prisoner's \p\
not -shalt \t\
light - right \aI\
grace - place \eI\

Third poem:
---------------
EDMUND SPENSER:
* SPENSERIAN SONNET:
*Theme:
*The Mood (Tone):
*Language:
*The form:
*Rhyme scheme:
(ababbcbccdcdee)
*Sounds & Senses:
1- Alteration:
waves - washed. /w/
life - later. /l/
2- consonance:
but - it. /t/
shall - all. /l/
dust - but. /t/
3- Assonance:
made - came. /eI/
live - wped. /aI/
wave - came. /eI/
* Figure of speech:
2- personification:
قديم 2008- 4- 22   #268
ٍShy Moon
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية ٍShy Moon
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 2978
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Dec 2007
المشاركات: 932
عدد الـنقـاط : 149
مؤشر المستوى: 77
ٍShy Moon will become famous soon enoughٍShy Moon will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: !!؟؟!!
الدراسة: خريج
التخصص: .......
المستوى: خريج
ٍShy Moon غير متواجد حالياً

شكراااااااااااااااااا إختي وايت روز
الله يوفقك ويجزااااااااك خير
:praying::praying::praying:
ودمتم بووووووووووود
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2008- 4- 22   #269
Flowers Queen
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية Flowers Queen
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 5249
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Apr 2008
المشاركات: 59
مؤشر المستوى: 67
Flowers Queen will become famous soon enoughFlowers Queen will become famous soon enough
Flowers Queen غير متواجد حالياً

يعطيك العافية white rose

وبــــالـتــوفـيـــــــــــق....
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2008- 4- 22   #270
ترآنيمـ الروح..}
استاذة بكلية الخفجي

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

أخواااتي اللي بتسحب شعر (1) بأقولها أن في
أول شي خطأعندsonnet consists of 14 lines
1- octave (3 quatrain)
وبعدين في مقدمة sir thomas wyatt
احذفوا من عند In Italyالى
from petrarch واكتبوا
He borrow the sonnet from Italy and interduced it to England.
اووووووووكي يابناااات هذا الغلط اللي حصلته وحبيت اقولكم.
بالتوفيييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييييق ولاتنسونامن الدعواااات.
:praying::praying::praying:
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
المساعدات, صفحة

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
صفحة خاصة لبرنـامج خـادم الحرمين الشريفين للابتعـاث بموقع الهيئة الملكية للجبيـل ★ NiGhT AnGeL ★ منتدى كلية الجبيل الصناعية 1 2008- 10- 8 03:22 AM
صفحة التهاني والتبريكات ,,,,,,,,,, دفا الروح ملتقى المواضيع العامة 33 2008- 9- 2 04:46 AM