ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب ملتقى طلاب وطالبات المستوى الثاني جميع تخصصات كلية الآداب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل.

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2012- 12- 14
الصورة الرمزية فهد العتيبي
فهد العتيبي
متميز بمسابقة الملتقى الرمضانية
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الأداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: دراسات إسلامية
المستوى: خريج جامعي
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 7341
المشاركـات: 3

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 98179
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Dec 2011
العمر: 39
المشاركات: 1,327
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 2560
مؤشر المستوى: 66
فهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
فهد العتيبي غير متواجد حالياً
طلب حل مناقشة اللغة الانجليزية ( قراءة - كتابة )

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

طلب حل مناقشة اللغة الانجليزية ( قراءة - كتابة )

اولا : اللغة الانجليزية قراءة - طلاب

موضوع النقاش # 5

What do you know about farms? In the story of Unit 2, the storyteller explains some of the lessons that she learned on the farm. What lessons do you think a young person would learn on a farm?

موضوع النقاش # 9

In Unit three, what was granny trying to teach her grandchild?

موضوع النقاش # 10

What foods do we pay for that we could get for free from nature? Give at least three examples from your local area.

===========

ثانيا : اللغة الانجليزية كتابة - طلاب

موضوع النقاش # 4

Fill the gaps with the words in brackets using the correct form. 1 ....................... are small and smelly. (child) 2 My old friend Jack Kane thought that men and ....................... don't really like each other very much. (woman) 3 The police are looking for a ....................... with black hair and a red beard. (man) 4 Toby counted at least 2000 ....................... before he finally fell asleep. (sheep) 5 How many roast ....................... do you want? (potato)

موضوع النقاش # 5

Underline the location phrases in the following paragraph There are a lot of things happening around me. Many people are exercising. They’re walking quickly or riding their bikes. There is a food stand to the right of the entrance. A few people are eating lunch next to it. There is a handsome man to the left of the entrance. He is painting a picture very carefully. Across from me, a young girl is playing under a tree. Her brother is playing with her, too. They’re running and jumping happily. Their mother is sitting behind them. She is watching them quietly. Everyone is having fun.

موضوع النقاش # 9

Write the 5 parts of a letter in order. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.

موضوع النقاش # 10

Q 1: Dan and Mike went to the store and bought some gum. Choose the compound subject of the sentence. a) went to the store b) Dan and Mike c) and bought some gum Q 2: Cathy and Lisa did their homework and checked it twice. Choose the compound predicate of the sentence. a) did their homework and checked it twice b) Cathy and Lisa

موضوع النقاش # 11

1. "I ate a sandwich while I was doing my homework" is A. a simple sentence. B. a compound sentence. C. a complex sentence. D. not a sentence 2. "Sara began planning her summer vacation in December" is A. a simple sentence. B. a compound sentence. C. a complex sentence. D. not a sentence 3. Which is the best way to rewrite the following sentence? “ The first test was difficult, but the second one was easy." The first test was difficult; therefore, the second one was easy. The first test was difficult; however, the second one was easy. The first test was difficult; as a result, the second one was easy. The first test was difficult; moreover, the second one was easy. 4. Which is the best way to rewrite the following sentences? “Hamad went to the supermarket. Hamad bought some eggs.” A. Hamad went to the supermarket and Hamad bought some eggs. B. Hamad went to the supermarket and bought some eggs. C. Hamad went to the supermarket he bought some eggs. D. Hamad went to the supermarket. He bought some eggs.

موضوع النقاش # 12

3. Which of the following sentences is punctuated correctly? A. She is a very smart woman, therefore, it is not at all surprising that she got the job. B. She is a very smart woman; therefore; it is not at all surprising that she got the job. C. She is a very smart woman therefore, it is not at all surprising that she got the job. D. She is a very smart woman; therefore, it is not at all surprising that she got the job.

موضوع النقاش # 13

2. Which of the following is a comma splice? A. I got up late this morning, I didn't have time for breakfast. B. I got up late this morning. I didn't have time for breakfast. C. I got up late this morning; I didn't have time for breakfast. D. I got up late this morning, so I didn't have time for breakfast.

موضوع النقاش # 14

1. Which of the following is a run-on? A. The show begins at 7:30 make sure you're there before 7:15. B. The show begins at 7:30, make sure you're there before 7:15. C. The show begins at 7:30, so make sure you're there before 7:15. D. The show begins at 7:30; make sure you're there before 7:15.
قديم 2012- 12- 15   #2
فهد العتيبي

الملف الشخصي:
فهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond reputeفهد العتيبي has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
رد: طلب حل مناقشة اللغة الانجليزية ( قراءة - كتابة )

؟؟؟

قديم 2012- 12- 16   #3
روح طموحه
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية روح طموحه
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 98721
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jan 2012
المشاركات: 632
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 4693
مؤشر المستوى: 61
روح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond reputeروح طموحه has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعه الملك فيصل
التخصص: ادب انجليزي
روح طموحه غير متواجد حالياً

السلام عليكم
شكلك زول لو ماخذ فره على المواضيع حصلت اللي تبي بسرعه http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t387746.html

http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t390240.html

قديم 2012- 12- 16   #4
فهد العتيبي

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

فية اختلاف بالمشاركه الخامسه قراءة و كتابه

عشان كذا اخذ الصحيح مو ادرعم نسخ ولصق

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
شرح مادة مدخل الى اللغويات ساره 2005 E4 39 2012- 12- 29 01:02 AM
:: هنا مناقـــشـــة مـادة عــلــم اللغة الاجتماعــي :: البريئة2 E7 250 2012- 12- 23 10:03 PM
[ جميع الأقسام ] نبي نطالب بفتح شعب جديدة غربـة روح منتدى كلية الآداب بالأحساء 89 2012- 12- 15 04:34 PM
اللي صل الفجر يدخل -- عايشه باحساسك ملتقى المواضيع العامة 19 2011- 9- 19 10:19 PM