ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: ساحة الطلاب والطالبات الغير أكاديمية :. > .: الـسـاحـة الـعـامـة :. > English Forum & other Languages
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

English Forum & other Languages قاعة للحوار باللغة الانجليزية أو أي لغة أجنبية أخرى .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع إبحث في الموضوع
قديم 2010- 11- 24
الصورة الرمزية ريتآن
ريتآن
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
الدراسة: خريج جامعي
التخصص: English Literature
المستوى: خريج جامعي
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 1059
المشاركـات: 6

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 56107
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Aug 2010
المشاركات: 241
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 2642
مؤشر المستوى: 60
ريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond reputeريتآن has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
ريتآن غير متواجد حالياً
Thumbs up Reasons To Never Give Up

Hi

I have read an article that motivated and inspired me

and I would like to share it with you

coz I'm sure that every one needs like this kind of such articles

At some point in the various journeys we embark on in our lives, we get to a part where we feel like giving up. Sometimes we give up before we even start and other times we give up just before we are about to make that huge break-through that we have been putting so much effort in to achieve.
I have created this list several reasons why you should never give up and I hope that you will find it before you give up, so that I can inspire you to keep going!
As Long As You Are Alive Anything Is Possible
The only valid excuse you have to give up is if you are dead. As long as you are alive (and healthy and free) you have the choice to keep trying until you finally succeed.

Be Realistic
The chance of mastering something the first time you do it is almost non-existent. Everything takes time to learn and you will make mistakes. Learn from them.
Michael Jordan
Arguably the best basketball player of all time. He attributes his success to all his failures. He just never gave up even when he knew he had missed over 300 shots and had missed the winning shot of the game many times. Every time he got knocked down he got back up again.

Lance Armstrong
Lance was diagnosed with serious cancer that had spread throughout his entire body. He had cancer cells the size of golf balls in his lungs. Despite all odds he overcame the cancer and set out to win the Tour de France 6 Consecutive years in a row.

Muhammad Ali
Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee”. Muhammad Ali is one of the best boxers the world has ever known. He suffered only 5 losses while having 56 wins and was the first boxer to win the lineal heavyweight championship three times. This is a guy who literally knows how to get knocked down and get back up..

You Are Strong
You are stronger than you think. One little setback is not enough to stop you from achieving your goals. Neither are 10 or 100 or 1000 setbacks.

Prove Yourself
You don’t want to be known as someone that is weak and gives up. Go out there and prove yourself to the world and to yourself. You CAN and WILL achieve what you set out to do. The only time you fail is when you give up.

Has It Been Done Before?
If someone else can do it then so can you. Even if it is only one other person in the world that has achieved what you have set out to achieve, that should be reason enough for you to never give up.

Believe In Your Dreams
Don’t sell yourself short. In life there are going to be many people who will try to bring you down and tell you what you want to achieve is not possible. Don’t let anyone destroy your dreams.

Your Family and Friends.
Let the people you love and who mean the world to you be your inspiration to persist and persevere. Maybe you need to try a different angle, study more or practice more but don’t give up!

Because I Tell You To.
Not that I am any sort of guru or Godly figure, but if you want to give up then don’t. Just because I’m telling you not to.

There Are People Worse-Off
Right now there are many people who are in a worse situation and environment than you are right now. Are you thinking about giving up running 5 miles a week? Think about the people who are unable to even walk and how much they would give to be able to run 5 miles every day.

You Deserve To Be Happy
Don’t ever let anybody tell you otherwise. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to have success. Keep that mindset and never give up until you reach your destination!

Inspire Others
Be an inspiration to others by refusing to give up. Who knows what someone else can achieve because you never gave up and in turn
inspired them not to give up

I think it's a long one.

Hope you like it.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ريتآن ; 2010- 11- 24 الساعة 09:22 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 24   #2
7ℓм
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية 7ℓм
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 58621
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
المشاركات: 1,728
عدد الـنقـاط : 6437
مؤشر المستوى: 79
7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute7ℓм has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: MACHS
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: Health Insurance
المستوى: المستوى السادس
7ℓм غير متواجد حالياً
رد: Reasons To Never Give Up

not long enough for me I really liked every word here
and I love saying DON'T GIVE UP

and I believe in that With the will and determination you get miracles
miracles you didn't even thought you will see

so all of you out there , there is always hope and way to Make Ur dreams come true
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 25   #3
عبد الله سالم
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 65202
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Nov 2010
العمر: 40
المشاركات: 100
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 50
مؤشر المستوى: 56
عبد الله سالم will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية
الدراسة: خريج
التخصص: إدارة
المستوى: خريج
عبد الله سالم غير متواجد حالياً

Nice article

Thanx & regards
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 25   #4
English.Lover
أكـاديـمـي فـضـي

الصورة الرمزية English.Lover
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60070
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Sep 2010
المشاركات: 414
عدد الـنقـاط : 137
مؤشر المستوى: 60
English.Lover will become famous soon enoughEnglish.Lover will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: College of Arts
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: English Language
English.Lover غير متواجد حالياً

The problem is that sometimes I don't think I deserve to be happy at all
And you know what sometimes I wished I wasn't born.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 25   #5
SomeOne Else
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية SomeOne Else
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60939
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Sep 2010
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 1,309
عدد الـنقـاط : 2911
مؤشر المستوى: 71
SomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond reputeSomeOne Else has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: KFU
التخصص: ENGLISH
المستوى: المستوى الرابع
SomeOne Else غير متواجد حالياً

really amazing topic

as long as you are alive never ever think about giving up

thaaaaaaanks
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 25   #6
Miss Lambert
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية Miss Lambert
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60795
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Sep 2010
المشاركات: 2,944
عدد الـنقـاط : 2659
مؤشر المستوى: 87
Miss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant futureMiss Lambert has a brilliant future
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: King Faisal University
التخصص: Business Administration
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
Miss Lambert غير متواجد حالياً

thanks my dear
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2010- 11- 26   #7
Portia
مشرفة ملتقى الخريجين والقسم الانجليزي سابقاً

الصورة الرمزية Portia
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 13837
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Oct 2008
المشاركات: 5,283
عدد الـنقـاط : 24015
مؤشر المستوى: 140
Portia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond reputePortia has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية التربيه
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: English Literature
Portia غير متواجد حالياً

!!! beautiful

it wasn't long at all
and Armstrong story... wt a story
i have seen an interviwe with him b4 and i was so touched by his struggle

thanx for ur topic

keep it up sweety
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
give, reasons

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع