ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > ساحة طلاب وطالبات الإنتظام > ملتقى طلاب الانتظام جامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن (الدمام) > ملتقى الكليات الإخرى التابعة لجامعة الإمام عبدالرحمن > منتدى كلية المجتمع بالقطيف
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

منتدى كلية المجتمع بالقطيف منتدى كلية المجتمع بالقطيف ; مساحة للتعاون و تبادل الخبرات بين طالبات كلية المجتمع بالقطيف و نقل آخر الأخبار و المستجدات .

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2008- 12- 30
الصورة الرمزية فجر المحبه
فجر المحبه
أكـاديـمـي
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 1407
المشاركـات: 8

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 17414
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Dec 2008
المشاركات: 13
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 100
مؤشر المستوى: 0
فجر المحبه will become famous soon enoughفجر المحبه will become famous soon enough
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
فجر المحبه غير متواجد حالياً
ابنقل لكليه المجتمع سااعدوني

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

كيفكم صبـــاياآآ...
بنات بالله ابي اسألكم عن الكليه كيف نظامها..
وكيف لبسكم في الكليه..
وهل الدراسه صعبه ولا لا..؟؟
وكيف مستقبلها حلو ولا كيف..
وهل اقدر اكمل دراستي اذا خلصت من الكليه بجامعه الملك فيصل..؟؟
يعني ااذا جبت معدل عـــآآلي ولا ماافيه
والبطاقه تكون تبع جامعه الملك فيصل..؟؟؟؟

وابغااكم تعلموني كل شي عنها ..

وهل فيه سواق من الكليه يوصل من الدمام للقطيف يعني حكوميي
ولا اجيب لي سوآآقـ خــــآآآص

لاني انا ادرس بكليه المجتمع بس مو بالشرقيه ونااويه ارجع للشرقيه لاني من اهل الدمــامـ
وابغـــى استفسر قبل لأنقل..
الله يخليكم ســــاعدوني..:s12:

اختــــكـــم: فجـــر المحبهـ

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة فجر المحبه ; 2008- 12- 30 الساعة 10:13 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 1- 1   #2
الدلع كله
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 6015
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed May 2008
المشاركات: 23
الدلع كله will become famous soon enoughالدلع كله will become famous soon enough
الدلع كله غير متواجد حالياً
رد: ابنقل لكليه المجتمع سااعدوني

هاي فجر
نظامها عادي يعني واللبس كل الالوان البلايز وبالنسبه الى التنوره هي في الاساس اسود وازرق والحين اشوف البنات يلبسو كل الالوان ويكون كم ونص كم سواق حكومي مافي تقدري اتشوفي اليش سواق خاص بالنسبه الى المستقبل في ناس توظفو وفي ناس لا وبس واذا في اي استفسار اسالي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 1- 1   #3
فجر المحبه
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية فجر المحبه
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 17414
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Dec 2008
المشاركات: 13
فجر المحبه will become famous soon enoughفجر المحبه will become famous soon enough
فجر المحبه غير متواجد حالياً

انا ابغى احوول لكليتكم هل فيه تحوويل..؟؟
اسألي العميده او عطيني رقمها علشان اتواصل معها علشان ابرسل اوراقي..؟؟
والسواق الحكومي يوصل من الدمام الى القطيف
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 1- 4   #4
أخـُفيْ غلآهـــأآ..
مشرفة منتدى كلية المجتمع بالقطيف سابقاً

الصورة الرمزية أخـُفيْ غلآهـــأآ..
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 12732
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Oct 2008
العمر: 33
المشاركات: 1,926
عدد الـنقـاط : 233
مؤشر المستوى: 83
أخـُفيْ غلآهـــأآ.. has a spectacular aura aboutأخـُفيْ غلآهـــأآ.. has a spectacular aura aboutأخـُفيْ غلآهـــأآ.. has a spectacular aura about
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية المجتمع بالقطيف
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: ح ــاآسسب آلي
المستوى: خريج جامعي
أخـُفيْ غلآهـــأآ.. غير متواجد حالياً

تحويله العميده 231

بس مافي سواق انت شوفي لك سواق في بنات وااجد من الدمام بالكليه

موفقه
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 1- 27   #5
Fueesor100
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 18994
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Jan 2009
المشاركات: 6
الـجنــس : ذكــر
Fueesor100 will become famous soon enoughFueesor100 will become famous soon enough
Fueesor100 غير متواجد حالياً
Red face Sakura Tears

You may know by a handful the whole sack.My name is winds, I was born in a village called cherry blossoms in the village. I have two friends bamboo horse, pony, with the wind. They are my favorite. In particular pony, I like him, he's the mysterious eyes, I do not know how many times the fascination. But he was always so depressed, very cold, very cold. However, I have always been in love with him. The wind is very optimistic about a little girl, very naive, very active. I often took her to the sea fishing, she gave me was a success, a kind of happiness. I, but by depression optimistic and a mixture. I belong to only some of the instability in style, others say, I was a mess, I was silent because I know that I was right. Therefore, the pony and others to lift the wind often, and I, high winds, only to be forgotten by others. Cherry blossoms in the village, very popular attributes. By Shen-sheng to eight-character set. I attribute the water, the properties of the wind is the wind, while the pony is the property of the fire. Others said that the wind can be a fire-wang, the more he burned the more mad. The water will only fight the fire. Others said that the pony and the wind is born couple. Laughed with the wind, the pony that remained calm in the face. To hear the news, I am very sad. But I always love his tenacity, the pony. I like at night, a person on the roof, watching the moon and stars and look to the micro-and dark blue sky. Cherry, in my man around, the name of a curly mission to the side of my eye, all of a sudden, the casual. Only a lonely figure, Can Hua, I landed at the foot of the. I picked up that some of the flowers, carefully looked at, or release, because it is not belong to me. Night, and it is still mysterious. This reminds me of him, and he's cold. I am reminded of his eyes, his handsome face, and that gave me a sense of security with a figure. I am for him, even at the expense of all. I know that he is not likely to understand me, but I hope I can understand him. Behind all of a sudden burst of cold, very familiar. With slightly turned to see that he did not know when I am sitting on the back. I am scared, but with little joy. Looked at his face cold, lonely sad eyes, UFA, constantly fluttering in his eyes, lips and that is very charming. I was fascinated. As a result, he has been looked at. Huanhuandeqiang his eyes shifted to me. He said that at night you like to sit on the roof? I said yes. He said, I like this feeling. I said, is the sadness you feel lonely? He nodded again look towards the sky. Because I am a depression with a mixture of optimism, so I can understand him. Understand his feelings, very lonely indeed, the only option at night, a person sitting on the roof. I told him, as well. Do not know why, after night, I had more than one company. Moreover, it is my favorite. Since then, he always sat behind me, my back, and he stuck. They background, and as clear. , Also seemed bright. Galaxy of the sky from time to time, I have more than one person sitting alone on the roof, over time, but also beautiful, but also white. Cherry, Piaodao our shoulders, hair, as in romance, we do not hand out its habit of bashing. We, on this one after another through the night. Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store wow power leveling, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap wow power leveling Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".???? And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us. But one night, I do not see him. I was sitting alone on the roof. In the cold wind blowing, I can look into the distance with the distance, as if waiting for what - the emergence of waiting for him. An even, have been met. However, no, I have been secluded in a free night's sleep. I remember that rainy day, I walk alone on the streets. Met him, and he continues to be as familiar, it's dark hair fluttering in and floated my heart, my eyes. He and I come face to face, came up to me next to the shoulder, rubbing shoulders with me, he stayed at the side of my eye, lonely figure, the reflected light of sorrow. Maybe he is depressed.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 5- 1   #6
سنستف
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية سنستف
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 14462
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Oct 2008
المشاركات: 8
سنستف will become famous soon enoughسنستف will become famous soon enough
سنستف غير متواجد حالياً
Talking رد: Sakura Tears

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Fueesor100 مشاهدة المشاركة
You may know by a handful the whole sack.My name is winds, I was born in a village called cherry blossoms in the village. I have two friends bamboo horse, pony, with the wind. They are my favorite. In particular pony, I like him, he's the mysterious eyes, I do not know how many times the fascination. But he was always so depressed, very cold, very cold. However, I have always been in love with him. The wind is very optimistic about a little girl, very naive, very active. I often took her to the sea fishing, she gave me was a success, a kind of happiness. I, but by depression optimistic and a mixture. I belong to only some of the instability in style, others say, I was a mess, I was silent because I know that I was right. Therefore, the pony and others to lift the wind often, and I, high winds, only to be forgotten by others. Cherry blossoms in the village, very popular attributes. By Shen-sheng to eight-character set. I attribute the water, the properties of the wind is the wind, while the pony is the property of the fire. Others said that the wind can be a fire-wang, the more he burned the more mad. The water will only fight the fire. Others said that the pony and the wind is born couple. Laughed with the wind, the pony that remained calm in the face. To hear the news, I am very sad. But I always love his tenacity, the pony. I like at night, a person on the roof, watching the moon and stars and look to the micro-and dark blue sky. Cherry, in my man around, the name of a curly mission to the side of my eye, all of a sudden, the casual. Only a lonely figure, Can Hua, I landed at the foot of the. I picked up that some of the flowers, carefully looked at, or release, because it is not belong to me. Night, and it is still mysterious. This reminds me of him, and he's cold. I am reminded of his eyes, his handsome face, and that gave me a sense of security with a figure. I am for him, even at the expense of all. I know that he is not likely to understand me, but I hope I can understand him. Behind all of a sudden burst of cold, very familiar. With slightly turned to see that he did not know when I am sitting on the back. I am scared, but with little joy. Looked at his face cold, lonely sad eyes, UFA, constantly fluttering in his eyes, lips and that is very charming. I was fascinated. As a result, he has been looked at. Huanhuandeqiang his eyes shifted to me. He said that at night you like to sit on the roof? I said yes. He said, I like this feeling. I said, is the sadness you feel lonely? He nodded again look towards the sky. Because I am a depression with a mixture of optimism, so I can understand him. Understand his feelings, very lonely indeed, the only option at night, a person sitting on the roof. I told him, as well. Do not know why, after night, I had more than one company. Moreover, it is my favorite. Since then, he always sat behind me, my back, and he stuck. They background, and as clear. , Also seemed bright. Galaxy of the sky from time to time, I have more than one person sitting alone on the roof, over time, but also beautiful, but also white. Cherry, Piaodao our shoulders, hair, as in romance, we do not hand out its habit of bashing. We, on this one after another through the night. Wow leveling, wow gold, Cheap WoW Power Leveling Store wow power leveling, we professionally focused on providing wow powerleveling service and offers 24/7 non-stop power leveling and wow gold service. With the quickest speed and best service we will satisfy your powerleveling aspiration for your game. We only employ the most professional players and assign only those familiar with your specific class to play your characters. So your character can be leveled by our professional players who are expert in World of Warcraft,We have helped thousands of players reached their desired levels at their appointed time. In addition, we have a strong credit standing and the safety of your Wow leveling, wow gold Cheap wow power leveling Store account will be protected forever. Our motto is "Do what you wish!".???? And our high quality service, good reputation and competitive price will make you enjoy your purchase from us. But one night, I do not see him. I was sitting alone on the roof. In the cold wind blowing, I can look into the distance with the distance, as if waiting for what - the emergence of waiting for him. An even, have been met. However, no, I have been secluded in a free night's sleep. I remember that rainy day, I walk alone on the streets. Met him, and he continues to be as familiar, it's dark hair fluttering in and floated my heart, my eyes. He and I come face to face, came up to me next to the shoulder, rubbing shoulders with me, he stayed at the side of my eye, lonely figure, the reflected light of sorrow. Maybe he is depressed.

وشو ذا مقال ولا قطعه حقت الانجليزي ليكون هاذي اللي بتجينا بالاختبار :grimace:لووووووووووووووووووووول

شكلك غلطان بالعنوان :D
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 5- 1   #7
لحضة حلم
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية لحضة حلم
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 15375
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Nov 2008
العمر: 46
المشاركات: 56
مؤشر المستوى: 63
لحضة حلم will become famous soon enoughلحضة حلم will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: عام
المستوى: المستوى الأول
لحضة حلم غير متواجد حالياً

يو باين عليك مثقفة حتى أنجليزي ماتعرفين تقراين
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 5- 7   #8
حياتي كذا
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية حياتي كذا
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 24173
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Mar 2009
المشاركات: 88
مؤشر المستوى: 62
حياتي كذا will become famous soon enoughحياتي كذا will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كة المجتمع
حياتي كذا غير متواجد حالياً

ههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه

تبين الصدق يابنت اقعدي ابكليتك احسسن 000
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 6- 24   #9
M!ss Hayon
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية M!ss Hayon
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 18364
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jan 2009
المشاركات: 23
M!ss Hayon will become famous soon enoughM!ss Hayon will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: العالم الجديد
M!ss Hayon غير متواجد حالياً

:

وأنا بعد أبي أحول لـ خدمة المجمتع :$

بسألكم بنآت

آقل نسبه يقبلونهـآ كم ؟

و إيش التخصصآت الموجوده فيـهـآ
:
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لكليه, المجتمع, ابنقل, سااعدوني

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
موقع كلية المجتمع بالاحساء النور كله انا منتدى كلية المجتمع بالأحساء 11 2011- 4- 7 02:41 PM
فتح باب القبول بكلية المجتمع بالقويعية للفصل الثاني علي المطر ملتقى المواضيع العامة 0 2008- 12- 24 07:50 PM
كلية المجتمع بالخرج تعلن عن مواعيد القبول للفصل الدراسي الثاني علي المطر ملتقى المواضيع العامة 2 2008- 12- 9 06:45 AM
دورة «صحفية» لطالبات كلية المجتمع بالقطيف علي المطر منتدى كلية المجتمع بالقطيف 2 2008- 11- 29 07:29 AM
الهمه يابنات كليات المجتمع !! قطيفية وأفتخر منتدى كلية المجتمع بالقطيف 5 2008- 10- 28 03:45 PM