ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E3
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات قائمة الأعضاء   أعتبر مشاركات المنتدى مقروءة

E3 English Literature Students Level Three Forum

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2012- 5- 4   #11
ﭴٱمـ؏ـيہ,فۑڝڵيہ
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال

الصورة الرمزية ﭴٱمـ؏ـيہ,فۑڝڵيہ
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 93226
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Nov 2011
المشاركات: 382
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 50
مؤشر المستوى: 54
ﭴٱمـ؏ـيہ,فۑڝڵيہ will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: اللغة الانجليزية
المستوى: المستوى الخامس
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
ﭴٱمـ؏ـيہ,فۑڝڵيہ غير متواجد حالياً
رد: هنا قطع الإنشاء لمن يبحث عنها

الله يوفقك
ونوم العوافي

قديم 2012- 5- 5   #12
ابو الفيصل
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 91940
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Oct 2011
المشاركات: 930
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 1204
مؤشر المستوى: 61
ابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: اداب
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: خريج جامعي
ابو الفيصل غير متواجد حالياً

الله يعطيك للعافيه اختي غدي
ما قصرتي لكن نبي الزبده فيه قطعة شرحها الدكتور في المحاضره المباشره الثالثه اللى هي عن حياه المدينه عني انا ما شفت ولا محاضره مباشره للان
لكن راجعت المحتوي وحصلتها المحاضره الرابعه شريحه سبعه تقريبا
ياليت اللى عنده اسئلتها يسدحها هنا هي واسئلتها

احساسي يقول بيجيبها
المعذره قاعد اكتب بالجوال

قديم 2012- 5- 6   #13
GADY
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية GADY
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 96655
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Dec 2011
المشاركات: 902
عدد الـنقـاط : 2277
GADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud of
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب بالأحساء
التخصص: آداب E
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
GADY غير متواجد حالياً

هذي القطعه مافي كلام بيجيبها في الاختبار <<< لا تصدقون بس :58545:

المهم هذي شرحها في المباشره واحتمال ..يعني ..احتمال تكون مهمه

قديم 2012- 5- 6   #14
GADY
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية GADY
الملف الشخصي:
GADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud ofGADY has much to be proud of
بيانات الطالب:
GADY غير متواجد حالياً

والله سالفه كل ماحاولت أرفق الملف ،، يجيني تبليغ أمني << قلبت إرهابيه وانا مدري

المهم هذا الملف أخيرا صار بالمرفقات
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx المباشره الثالثه.docx‏ (646.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 394) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

قديم 2012- 5- 6   #15
GADY
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية GADY
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
GADY غير متواجد حالياً

وهذي نفس القطعه بس أسئله مختلفه للأخت أوراق منثوره الله يجزاها خير ..

Read paragraphs and complete sentence
My neighborhood is …(1)…because people from all over the world live in it. When I walk down the main street of my neighborhood, I can hear the … (2)…sounds of languages from all over the world. Each ethnic group has its own …( 3)..shop or…(4)… restaurant. On a …(5)…evening, I can smell the …6… melons from the Korean produce store and the …7…curries from the Indian restaurant. These smells are…8…, but for a small price, I can also buy any of 50 kinds of cheeses with …9…names from one store, or …10…Asian vegetables and the spices to cook them in from another. The people of the neighborhood take pride in their surroundings. On almost every street , they plant trees and flowers from their …11…countries to remind them of home and to brighten up the …12…cement and run-down apartment buildings. One of my neighbors plants …13…Scottish flowers every year in memory of her mother’s garden in Scotland. Another neighbor has a Chinese vegetable garden in window boxes. I don’t need to buy an airplane ticket to experience the world, a walk around my neighborhood can be just as…14....
حيي مكان رائع, إنه في واحدة من أكبر المدن في العالم, مدينة نيويورك, مع ذلك, هناك إحساس بأنها بلدة صغيرة. معظم المباني في الحي هي بيوت صغيرة مبنية من الطوب بطريقة الشقق, طلاؤها أحمر وبني متقشر. الكثير من الناس الموجودون هنا يعيشون في هذا المكان منذ سنوات عديدة, هم يعرفون بعضهم البعض وفخورون بمنطقتهم. قاموا بزراعة الأشجار والأزهار قبالة المباني, قاموا ببناء مقاعد طويلة حي يجلس عليها كبار السن ويتحدثون مع بعضهم. بما أن الكثير من السكان من ألمانيا وأوروبا الشرقية, توجد محلات ألمانية وهنغارية وبولندية رائعة هنا. لم أكن لأرغب في العيش في أي حي آخر في المدينة.
1: which is the best word …?
A: warm B: Colorful C: Unfamiliar D:Fascinating
2: which is the best word …?
A: free B: Fascinating C: Colorful D:Unfamiliar
3: which is the best word …?
A:Colorful B: Fascinating C: StrangeD:exotic
4 : which is the best word …
A: free B: Fascinating C: Colorful D:Unfamiliar
5: which is the best word …
A:WarmB: Colorful C: Unfamiliar D:exotic
6; which is the best word …
A: sweet B: good C:wonderfull D: native
7: which is the best word …?
A:spicy B:sweet B: good D:frees
8: which is the best word …?
A:spicy B:sweet B: good D:frees
9: which is the best word …?
A:Strange B: native C: dull gray D: exciting
10: which is the best word …?
A:Strange B: Colorful C: Exotic D:Unfamiliar
11: which is the best word …?
A: warm B: native C: Unfamiliar D:frees
12: which is the best word …?
A:dull gray B:sweetC: ExoticD:frees
13: which is the best word …?
A: free B: Fascinating C: Exotic D: exciting
Which sentences are correct?
A: Since many people have lived in my neighborhood for years, it is a very friendly place.
B: many people have lived in my neighborhood for years, Since it is a very friendly place.
C: Since Many people have lived in my neighborhood for years. it is a very friendly place.
D: Many people have lived in my neighborhood for years . Since it is a very friendly place.
A: Since my apartment is very small. I have to keep it very clean.
B: My apartment is very small, since I have to keep it very clean.
C: Since my apartment is very small, I have to keep it very clean.
D: my apartment is very small. Since I have to keep it very clean.
A: my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with. Since I decided to move
B: my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with, Since I decided to move
C: Since my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with. I decided to move
D: Since my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with, I decided to move
A: It is easy to get to know everyone in my dormitory since only 40 people live in it.
B: It is easy to get to know everyone in my dormitory, since only 40 people live in it.
C: It is easy to get to know everyone in my dormitory .since only 40 people live in it.
D:Since It is easy to get to know everyone in my dormitory . only 40 people live in it.
A: Since I have many relatives in the city, I decided not to live in a dormitory.
B: I have many relatives in the city, Since I decided not to live in a dormitory.
C: I have many relatives in the city .Since I decided not to live in a dormitory.
D: Since I have many relatives in the city I decided not to live in a dormitory.
Which sentences are comma splices?
A: My suburban apartment is big and sunny it has a living room with large windows filled with plants.
B: My suburban apartment is big and sunny; it has a living room with large windows filled with plants.
C: My suburban apartment is big and sunny. it has a living room with large windows filled with plants.
D: My suburban apartment is big and sunny. and it has a living room with large windows filled with plants.
Which sentences are comma splices?
A:I have a roommate who is very sloppy .she never washes the dishes, and she leaves her clothes all over the apartment.
B:I have a roommate who is very sloppy. She never washes the dishes, and she leaves her clothes all over the apartment.
C:I have a roommate who is very sloppy ,She never washes the dishes, and she leaves her clothes all over the apartment.
D:I have a roommate who is very sloppy. But She never washes the dishes, and she leaves her clothes all over the apartment.
A: I like my street because my neighbors are wonderful .they will help anybody who is having problems.
B: I like my street because my neighbors are wonderful, they will help anybody who is having problems.
C: I like my street because my neighbors are wonderful. So they will help anybody who is having problems.
D: I like my street because my neighbors are wonderful. They will help anybody who is having problems.
A: First I painted my room, and later I made new curtains.
B: First I painted my room, And later I made new curtains.
C: First I painted my room. later I made new curtains.
D: First I painted my room. and later I made new curtains.
A: My favorite place to relax is the park ,is up the hill from my apartment.
B: My favorite place to relax is the park. that is up the hill from my apartment.
C: My favorite place to relax is the park ,that is up the hill from my apartment.
D: My favorite place to relax is the park that is up the hill from my apartment.
A: My Street is dirty and noisy. however it has many good restaurants and my neighbors are friendly.
B: My Street is dirty and noisy, and it has many good restaurants and my neighbors are friendly.
C: My Street is dirty and noisy, it has many good restaurants and my neighbors are friendly.
D: My Street is dirty and noisy. And it has many good restaurants and my neighbors are friendly.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة GADY ; 2012- 5- 6 الساعة 03:33 AM

قديم 2012- 5- 6   #16
hofen
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 107144
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu May 2012
المشاركات: 11
عدد الـنقـاط : 1565
مؤشر المستوى: 0
hofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enoughhofen will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الاداب
التخصص: بكلوريوس
المستوى: المستوى الخامس
hofen غير متواجد حالياً

الله يوفقك بأعلى الدرجات ويجزاك الجنه على مجهودك

ويارب نعدي هالمستوى على خير

قديم 2012- 5- 6   #17
احلام الحياه
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية احلام الحياه
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 71041
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Feb 2011
المشاركات: 1,326
عدد الـنقـاط : 261
مؤشر المستوى: 67
احلام الحياه is a jewel in the roughاحلام الحياه is a jewel in the roughاحلام الحياه is a jewel in the rough
بيانات الطالب:
التخصص: لغه انجليزيه
المستوى: المستوى الرابع
احلام الحياه غير متواجد حالياً

GADY

هذي كل القطع الموجوده في المحتوى والا باقي فيه؟؟؟

قديم 2012- 5- 6   #18
abo ali4
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 69887
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Jan 2011
المشاركات: 258
عدد الـنقـاط : 1182
مؤشر المستوى: 57
abo ali4 is a splendid one to beholdabo ali4 is a splendid one to beholdabo ali4 is a splendid one to beholdabo ali4 is a splendid one to beholdabo ali4 is a splendid one to beholdabo ali4 is a splendid one to beholdabo ali4 is a splendid one to beholdabo ali4 is a splendid one to beholdabo ali4 is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
التخصص: ENGLISH LANGUAGE
abo ali4 غير متواجد حالياً

thank you very much
if you collect all and put again with attache
please if you can that will be pleased for all

قديم 2012- 5- 7   #19
ابو الفيصل
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 91940
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Oct 2011
المشاركات: 930
عدد الـنقـاط : 1204
ابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to beholdابو الفيصل is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: اداب
التخصص: انجليزي
ابو الفيصل غير متواجد حالياً

الف شكررررررر اختي

قديم 2012- 5- 14   #20
تخطيت السحاب
متميز في مستوى سادس قسم اللغة الانجليزية

الصورة الرمزية تخطيت السحاب
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 60054
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Sep 2010
المشاركات: 5,196
عدد الـنقـاط : 858
مؤشر المستوى: 106
تخطيت السحاب is a splendid one to beholdتخطيت السحاب is a splendid one to beholdتخطيت السحاب is a splendid one to beholdتخطيت السحاب is a splendid one to beholdتخطيت السحاب is a splendid one to beholdتخطيت السحاب is a splendid one to beholdتخطيت السحاب is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
التخصص: ẼnĢℓĭṧĥ
تخطيت السحاب غير متواجد حالياً

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لأن, الإنشاء, حبيت, عنها, هنا, قطع

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
ماجاء بالمحاضرات المباشره (أستخدام الحاسب بالبحوث الاجتماعيه))+واجبات+مناقشات+مراجعه j0o0ry اجتماع 3 118 2011- 12- 27 02:29 PM
مهارات البحث والتفكير اسئله تجميع أسيل المدينه إدارة أعمال 2 1 2011- 12- 26 12:59 AM
ملخص المحاضرة 3 -4 قضايا ثقافية معاصرة آوفه ارشيف المستوى 4 تربية خاصة 9 2011- 10- 10 03:11 PM
مهارات التواصل لذوي الاحتياجات الخاصة جوري الملتقى ارشيف المستوى 4 تربية خاصة 54 2011- 6- 1 12:52 PM
بلييز الله يخليكم يامستوى ثاني ابغى محضارات التذووق من 9 الى 14 اخت البطه قسم المحذوفات و المواضيع المكررة 5 2010- 12- 30 12:55 AM