ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > ساحة طلاب وطالبات الإنتظام > ملتقى الطلاب والطالبات المنتظمين جامعة الملك فيصل > ملتقى الكليات الصحية بالاحساء
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

ملتقى الكليات الصحية بالاحساء ملتقى طلاب وطالبات الكليات الصحية التابعة لجامعة الملك فيصل بالأحساء

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2009- 3- 19
الصورة الرمزية سارا
سارا
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 1073
المشاركـات: 4

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 1507
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Aug 2007
المشاركات: 299
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 2162
مؤشر المستوى: 72
سارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
سارا غير متواجد حالياً
INTERNSHIP <<< here we GO

Good evening /morning every body…

Am back again to write things after so loooong time… :150:

I was thinking to specify this zone to discuss together all about internship…

Ummm, I am not an intern by the way… :c8:

Am not even an impending episode to be An intern

I still left with one year and a half,,,

But actually, I am in a close vicinity to a lot of interns..

So , I may help!

Well,

Internship, it is just one time of the hard times that the medical person has to live and adapt…

So Do NOT panic!

Just take a deep breath, have a bright smile, then GO!

Role no.1 … Be nice!

Role no.2… sleep early, and go to work fully awake

Role no.3… wear a comfortable shoes _ dear females try to forget all about high heels_ :g20:

Role no.4… be organized, and have a small note with you to remind you by the things u don’t have to forget _ pt. bed, pt. investigations u have to do and etc :150:_

Role no.5 … try to read little before the bed time,,, believe me it will be soooo rescuing… especially the topic u gonna discuss in the morning report.. it will be very shameful on u to forget about basics in front of the consultants !
At least, know basics!
It is good to have a baby medical book to rescue yourself in the hard times…

And the most important issue I would like to emphasize on IS…

_ BE smart in choosing the RIGHT place for the RIGHT rotation_ :mh19:

For instance…

Plzzzzz don’t even think in practicing the medicine rotation in MY hospital.. I mean KFUH in al khobar… unless you don’t have another choice !

Coz most of the doctors in our medicine department.. are MALIGNANT! _ most and not all_

I am not trying to scare you, but this is a FACT !

The best medicine rotation you might ever have is in the national guard hospital _ according to the past experiences _ BUT u have to be prepared to be a SUPER intern..

Coz u might have an _ on call_ shift this night, then u have to attend the morning activity at 8 o'clock FULLY awake.. and u have to stay till the end of the duty …

You will need more cups of coffee !

But this is deserve, as being a good intern ,, u r going to have a nice evaluation en sha'a allah …

Umm this all what I have now .. may be we can discuss more issues in the future …

all participations from anyone r welcomed and appreciated

Have a nice clinical life !

Bye
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 3- 19   #2
مرزوق
مشرف سابق

الصورة الرمزية مرزوق
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 185
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Dec 2006
المشاركات: 820
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 5062
مؤشر المستوى: 84
مرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond reputeمرزوق has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الطب بالأحساء
مرزوق غير متواجد حالياً
رد: INTERNSHIP <<< here we GO

thank you very much my dear

but what do you mean by

اقتباس:
Coz most of the doctors in our medicine department.. are MALIGNANT! _ most and not all_

I am not trying to scare you, but this is a FACT
are they increasing in number and size

what about other speciality in your hospital?

thank you again
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 3- 19   #3
سارا
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال

الصورة الرمزية سارا
الملف الشخصي:
سارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond reputeسارا has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
سارا غير متواجد حالياً

Hi again…

Thanks marzooq for replaying

Umm it seems that u DON'T use the term _malignant_ for the doctors in your hospital :mh19:

Well, good to think about the malignant doctors as they _ increasing in size and number_ but definitely I don’t mean that!

The term malignant doctor _in our hospital_ means very very tough doctor, that when u realize that he will be ur examiner,, the only action u could do is to smile and pray not to repeat the course :praying:…

I hope my point is become clear! :mh19:

And I repeat I don’t want to scare u, I only want to warrant u… not to end with bad evaluation!

Ummm well, u asked me about the good departments in our hospital…

I am sure that the surgical department are very nice,, and very cooperative,,

I am sure you will have so much fun and learn in our surgical department <<<surgical girl deadly!

U can even meet them on FACEBOOK!

About pediatric and gynecology, I don’t take them yet..

So I can't judge by this time!

Well, just give some time and I will ask about this for you…
:150:
Umm what about the elective rotations u r interested in,, so I ask about them in one _ session_

Hope u the best

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 3- 20   #4
أدمنت حبك
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 2649
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Nov 2007
العمر: 38
المشاركات: 306
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 100
مؤشر المستوى: 70
أدمنت حبك will become famous soon enoughأدمنت حبك will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: K.F.U medicine
أدمنت حبك غير متواجد حالياً

Hi

Sarah

how r u

thankx for this beneficial discussion

I agree with you that national guard hospital is one of the best places for medicine rotation

I had a great experience in their hospital in Al-Hassa in 2 summers and I know how good they are

but in surgery I heard that they do not give you a good chance in OR to work alot with ur hands

and it is better to take surgery rotation in KFH in Hoffuf or in KFUH in Khobar as you said

about ob/gyn and pediatrics I heard that national guard hospital is good in these specialties too

but I think it is better to take them in specialized hospitals like maternal in child hospital in Al-Ahssa

but I do not know about KFUH

اقتباس:
are they increasing in number and size
hhhhhhhh yes and they send metstasis

whats up body

we are using this term alot in our college but may be u may live in ur own world

best regards

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2009- 3- 20   #5
سارا
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال

الصورة الرمزية سارا
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
سارا غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة أدمنت حبك مشاهدة المشاركة
[ER]

hhhhhhhh yes and they send metstasis

whats up body

we are using this term alot in our college but may be u may live in ur own world
[/]
hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Its ok,, it happens

……………………………………….

I asked and knew that medicine rotation will be so nice experience in dammam central hospital … and the doctors there are nice

But u have to register early… as any delay will make u at risk to be _ transformed _ to KFUH in alkhobar, due to crowdedness!!!

Which is NOT pleasant thing!

About gynecology rotation, as u mentioned brother admant 7obak … maternal & children hospital in al ahsa will be a preferable choice for most of the girls _ according to the past experiences_

Finally, about pediatric
Ummm you will not work a lot in Pediatric department in our hospital _ KFHU_

BUT at the same time u may NOT have a good evaluation !

That’s all what I have for now

Wish u all the best
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
<<<, internship

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
بنــــت تبي تعرس ليـــــش <<< شوفوا تفكير البنـآإأت فراشة الليل ملتقى الفنون الأدبية 16 2009- 3- 23 04:51 PM
ســــــمـــــــاح او تـــــــــــاريــــــخ... ابي دقيقة من وقتكم >>>استفساااار <<< _روح البداوة_ منتدى كلية الآداب بالدمام 2 2009- 2- 6 12:10 PM