ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E3
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات قائمة الأعضاء   أعتبر مشاركات المنتدى مقروءة

E3 English Literature Students Level Three Forum

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2012- 5- 13   #11
wishes girl
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الصورة الرمزية wishes girl
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 104623
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Mar 2012
المشاركات: 113
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 50
مؤشر المستوى: 50
wishes girl will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: المستوى الخامس
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
wishes girl غير متواجد حالياً
رد: تلخيص مادة الانشاء والتعبير مهم في الاختبار

My neighborhood is fascinating because people from all over the world live in it. When I walk down the main street of my neighborhood, I can hear the unfamiliar sounds of languages from all over the world. Each ethnic group has its own colorful shop or fascinating restaurant. On a warm evening, I can smell the sweet melons from the Korean produce store and the spicy curries from the Indian restaurant. These smells are free, but for a small price, I can also buy any of 50 kinds of cheeses with strange names from one store, or exotic Asian vegetables and the spices to cook them in from another. The people of the neighborhood take pride in their surroundings. On almost every street , they plant trees and flowers from their native countries to remind them of home and to brighten up the dull gray cement and run-down apartment buildings. One of my neighbors plants delicate Scottish flowers every year in memory of her mother’s garden in Scotland. Another neighbor has a Chinese vegetable garden in window boxes. I don’t need to buy an airplane ticket to experience the world, a walk around my neighborhood can be just as exciting.

حيناهي رائعةلأن الناسمنجميع أنحاء العالميعيشون فيه.عندماأمشيفي الشارع الرئيسيمنحينا، ويمكننيسماع أصوات غير مألوفةلغاتمنجميع أنحاء العالم. كلجماعة عرقيةلديهامتجرلهاالملونةالخاصةأومطعمرائعة. في إحدى الأمسيات الحارة، ويمكنني أنرائحةالشمامالحلومن متجرالمنتجاتالكورية والكاريحارمن المطعمالهندي. هذهالروائحهيحرة، ولكنمقابل ثمنصغير،أستطيعأيضا شراءأيمن50 نوعا منالجبنمعأسماء غريبةمن مخزن واحد،أو الخضاروالتوابل الآسيويةالغريبةوطبخهفيمنآخر. شعبحينفخر فيمحيطهم.فيكل شارعتقريبا، وأنهازراعة الأشجاروالزهورمن بلدانهم الأصليةلتذكيرهمالمنزل وسطعالاسمنتمملالرمادي ومبان سكنيةمتداعية. واحدمنجيرانيأزهارالنباتات الاسكتلنديدقيقفي كل عامفي ذكرىحديقةوالدتهافي اسكتلندا.جار آخرلديهحديقة الخضرواتالصينيةفي مربعاتالنافذة.ولست بحاجةلشراءتذكرةطائرةإلىخبرة في العالم،ويمكنالمشي حولالحييكون مجردإثارةمثل.

قديم 2012- 5- 13   #12
wishes girl
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

Read paragraphs and complete sentence
My neighborhood is …(1)…because people from all over the world live in it. When I walk down the main street of my neighborhood, I can hear the … (2)…sounds of languages from all over the world. Each ethnic group has its own …( 3)..shop or…(4)… restaurant. On a …(5)…evening, I can smell the …6… melons from the Korean produce store and the …7…curries from the Indian restaurant. These smells are…8…, but for a small price, I can also buy any of 50 kinds of cheeses with …9…names from one store, or …10…Asian vegetables and the spices to cook them in from another. The people of the neighborhood take pride in their surroundings. On almost every street , they plant trees and flowers from their …11…countries to remind them of home and to brighten up the …12…cement and run-down apartment buildings. One of my neighbors plants …13…Scottish flowers every year in memory of her mother’s garden in Scotland. Another neighbor has a Chinese vegetable garden in window boxes. I don’t need to buy an airplane ticket to experience the world, a walk around my neighborhood can be just as…14....
1: which is the best word …?
A: warm B: Colorful C: Unfamiliar D:Fascinating
2: which is the best word …?
A: free B: Fascinating C: Colorful D:Unfamiliar
3: which is the best word …?
A:Colorful B: Fascinating C: StrangeD:exotic
4 : which is the best word …
A: free B: Fascinating C: Colorful D:Unfamiliar
5: which is the best word …
A:WarmB: Colorful C: Unfamiliar D:exotic
6; which is the best word …
A: sweet B: good C:wonderfull D: native
7: which is the best word …?
A:spicy B:sweet B: good D:frees
8: which is the best word …?
A:spicy B:sweet B: good D:frees
9: which is the best word …?
A:Strange B: native C: dull gray D: exciting
10: which is the best word …?
A:Strange B: Colorful C: Exotic D:Unfamiliar
11: which is the best word …?
A: warm B: native C: Unfamiliar D:frees
12: which is the best word …?
A:dull gray B:sweetC: ExoticD:frees
13: which is the best word …?
A: free B: Fascinating C: Exotic D: exciting
Which sentences are correct?
A: Since many people have lived in my neighborhood for years, it is a very friendly place.
B: many people have lived in my neighborhood for years, Since it is a very friendly place.
C: Since Many people have lived in my neighborhood for years. it is a very friendly place.
D: Many people have lived in my neighborhood for years . Since it is a very friendly place.
A: Since my apartment is very small. I have to keep it very clean.
B: My apartment is very small, since I have to keep it very clean.
C: Since my apartment is very small, I have to keep it very clean.
D: my apartment is very small. Since I have to keep it very clean.
A: my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with. Since I decided to move
B: my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with, Since I decided to move
C: Since my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with. I decided to move
D: Since my cousin needed a roommate and is easy to get along with, I decided to move
A: It is easy to get to know everyone in my dormitory since only 40 people live in it.
B: It is easy to get to know everyone in my dormitory, since only 40 people live in it.
C: It is easy to get to know everyone in my dormitory .since only 40 people live in it.
D:Since It is easy to get to know everyone in my dormitory . only 40 people live in it.
A: Since I have many relatives in the city, I decided not to live in a dormitory.
B: I have many relatives in the city, Since I decided not to live in a dormitory.
C: I have many relatives in the city .Since I decided not to live in a dormitory.
D: Since I have many relatives in the city I decided not to live in a dormitory.
Which sentences are comma splices?
A: My suburban apartment is big and sunny it has a living room with large windows filled with plants.
B: My suburban apartment is big and sunny; it has a living room with large windows filled with plants.
C: My suburban apartment is big and sunny. it has a living room with large windows filled with plants.
D: My suburban apartment is big and sunny. and it has a living room with large windows filled with plants.
Which sentences are comma splices?
A:I have a roommate who is very sloppy .she never washes the dishes, and she leaves her clothes all over the apartment.
B:I have a roommate who is very sloppy. She never washes the dishes, and she leaves her clothes all over the apartment.
C:I have a roommate who is very sloppy ,She never washes the dishes, and she leaves her clothes all over the apartment.
D:I have a roommate who is very sloppy. But She never washes the dishes, and she leaves her clothes all over the apartment.
….
A: I like my street because my neighbors are wonderful .they will help anybody who is having problems.
B: I like my street because my neighbors are wonderful, they will help anybody who is having problems.
C: I like my street because my neighbors are wonderful. So they will help anybody who is having problems.
D: I like my street because my neighbors are wonderful. They will help anybody who is having problems.
A: First I painted my room, and later I made new curtains.
B: First I painted my room, And later I made new curtains.
C: First I painted my room. later I made new curtains.
D: First I painted my room. and later I made new curtains.
A: My favorite place to relax is the park ,is up the hill from my apartment.
B: My favorite place to relax is the park. that is up the hill from my apartment.
C: My favorite place to relax is the park ,that is up the hill from my apartment.
D: My favorite place to relax is the park that is up the hill from my apartment.
A: My Street is dirty and noisy. however it has many good restaurants and my neighbors are friendly.
B: My Street is dirty and noisy, and it has many good restaurants and my neighbors are friendly.
C: My Street is dirty and noisy, it has many good restaurants and my neighbors are friendly.
D: My Street is dirty and noisy. And it has many good restaurants and my neighbors are friendly.

قديم 2012- 5- 13   #13
اسمحيلي يالغرام
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية اسمحيلي يالغرام
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 70760
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Feb 2011
المشاركات: 902
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 835
مؤشر المستوى: 63
اسمحيلي يالغرام will become famous soon enoughاسمحيلي يالغرام will become famous soon enoughاسمحيلي يالغرام will become famous soon enoughاسمحيلي يالغرام will become famous soon enoughاسمحيلي يالغرام will become famous soon enoughاسمحيلي يالغرام will become famous soon enoughاسمحيلي يالغرام will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: لاعب تايكوندو (حزام أسود)
التخصص: لغة انجليزية
المستوى: خريج جامعي
اسمحيلي يالغرام غير متواجد حالياً

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته يا اخوان والله من يوم دخلت هالترم همي الانشاء والتعبير ياليت تعطونا الزبده وكمان يقولوا حدد الدكتور ياليت تسدحون وش اللي اللي حدد من القطع ,,,الله يوفقكم جميعا بس اللي يرد علي أول وحد الله يوفقه ويجيب a+

الله يوفقكم

قديم 2012- 5- 13   #14
ولد العود
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال

الصورة الرمزية ولد العود
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 74939
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Mar 2011
العمر: 41
المشاركات: 359
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 136
مؤشر المستوى: 56
ولد العود is on a distinguished roadولد العود is on a distinguished road
بيانات الطالب:
التخصص: ENGLISH
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
ولد العود غير متواجد حالياً

الله يعطيك العافيه على جهووود ياقيرل طيب لو اذاكر بس اللي نزلتيه ينفع ولك جزيل الشكر

قديم 2012- 5- 13   #15
yasmin+
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية yasmin+
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 90802
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Oct 2011
المشاركات: 2,179
عدد الـنقـاط : 136
مؤشر المستوى: 72
yasmin+ will become famous soon enoughyasmin+ will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
التخصص: E
المستوى: المستوى السادس
yasmin+ غير متواجد حالياً

تلخبط الاسئله

قديم 2012- 5- 14   #16
wishes girl
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

مراحب بالتوفيق للجميع انا لسه باقي ملزمه ماخلصتها يعني اللي نزلتو تركزو عليه وبرضو تذاكرو اسئلة اخرى

ان شاء الله تكون الاسئلة سهله يارب

قديم 2012- 5- 14   #17
ξـزْ ومَهآبهِ
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية ξـزْ ومَهآبهِ
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 65826
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Dec 2010
المشاركات: 887
عدد الـنقـاط : 1356
مؤشر المستوى: 64
ξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to beholdξـزْ ومَهآبهِ is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
التخصص: آنجليزي
المستوى: المستوى السابع
ξـزْ ومَهآبهِ غير متواجد حالياً

آمين ياارب الكل a+

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
مادة, مهم, الاختبار, الانشاء, تلخيص, والتعبير

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

أدوات الموضوع

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
قطع الانشاء والتعبير 1 ( gladiator ) E3 32 2012- 5- 6 07:04 PM
مالمقصود بالايدومزidoms في الانشاء والتعبير راسيل 29 E4 7 2012- 5- 5 11:20 AM
مساعدة في الانشاء والتعبير 2 بليززز محمد99 E4 4 2012- 5- 3 01:47 AM
تعلو ولا تطلعون الأ مجاوبين صح اسئلة الاختبار النهاي للعام الحالي من تصويري لبعض المواد وهذي مادة التذوق الادبي بتاريخ 26-1-1433هـ توآقه للقمه المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب 59 2012- 4- 12 03:40 PM
أسلوبي الخاص في المذاكرة وتحقيق التفوق طموح لا ينكسر إدارة أعمال 4 49 2012- 3- 10 09:50 PM