ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > إدارة اعمال > إدارة أعمال 2
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

إدارة أعمال 2 ملتقى طلاب وطالبات المستوى الثاني ادارة اعمال التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2014- 2- 20
مرمر ♥
مشرفة سابقة
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: 《Κ.Ғ.U》
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: إدآرة أعمـــ~ـــآل
المستوى: خريج جامعي
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 94256
المشاركـات: 525

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 155605
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Sep 2013
المشاركات: 2,655
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 362055
مؤشر المستوى: 432
مرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً
ll .. ورشة عمل لمآدة English ~

[ALIGN=CENTER][TABLE1="width:95%;background-image:url('http://www.ckfu.org/pic4u/uploads/ckfu1382495454141.jpg');"][CELL="filter:;"][ALIGN=center]

[ALIGN=CENTER][TABLE1="width:95%;background-image:url('http://www.ckfu.org/pic4u/uploads/ckfu1382495454162.jpg');"][CELL="filter:;"][ALIGN=center]

" بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم "

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركآته

في هذا المكآن سيتم منآقشة جميع مآ يخص مآدة الإنجليزي 101

~~~~~~~~~~~

* أيضا سيتم التناقش في حل الوآجبات والمناقشات مع وضع شروحآت ..

* المحاضرآت المباشرة طبعا ما رآح نقسمها ومن حضرها يلخص لنا ما
حدث فيها ..

* الكويزآت سيتم عمل كويزآت كل محاضرتين و إذا كانت هنآك
أسئلة غير مفهومة سيتم شرحها ..

* أسئلة السنوآت الماضية سيتم أخذ جزئية كل محاضرة منها ودرآستها
وحلها ..

* الملخصات سيتم الإطلاع عليها و مطآبقتها مع المحتوى وشرح الدكتور ..

و بالنهاية أتمنى أتمنى جهودنا تثمر ..

والله ولي التوفيق

[/ALIGN][/CELL][/TABLE1][/ALIGN]

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 4- 14 الساعة 03:06 AM
قديم 2014- 2- 20   #2
مرمر ♥
مشرفة سابقة
الملف الشخصي:
مرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond reputeمرمر ♥ has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً
رد: ll .. ورشة عمل لمآدة English ~

[ALIGN=CENTER][TABLE1="width:95%;background-image:url('http://www.ckfu.org/pic4u/uploads/ckfu1382495454141.jpg');"][CELL="filter:;"][ALIGN=center]

الوآجبآت :_
الوآجب الأول
1- apple a day keeps the doctor away

An *

2- I saw her ___ Xmas day

on *

3- I was born ___ July

in *

،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،
الوآجب الثآني
Rania is very lazy. She ____ comes late to her English classes.
always *

Rami hates playing basketball because he is too short. He ______ plays basketball.

never *

______________ the physical exercises at home

Do you usually do *
،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،

الوآجب الثالث

People in Saudi Arabia are as ______________ as people in Jordan .

* generous

The weather in winter is _____________ than it is in summer.

* colder

I have ___________ money than you do.

* more

They always _______ English.

* Study

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 4- 16 الساعة 08:18 PM

قديم 2014- 2- 20   #3
مرمر ♥
مشرفة سابقة
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً

المنآقشآت :_

المنآقشة الأولى :

In the first class, I explained to you the following: 1. Making sentences using verb to "be" (am, is, are).Articles (a, an) 3. subject nouns (singular, plural, pronouns) a, noun + is + noun: singular b. noun+ are + noun: plural c. pronoun + Be + noun 4. Contractions with BE. 5. Negative with BE 6. BE + ADJECTIVES 7. Be + places 8. Yes/No question with Be. 9. Short answers to Yes/No questions. 10. Some feeling vocabulary. 11. Finally, Using Have and Has In our discussion, here, try to write one lesson that you have got from this first lecture. Try to answer this question "Have you learned anything new from this lesson? if yes, tell us what you've learned. If no, do you think this lesson isn't necessary? why do you think so? " Also, if you were me, how are you going to teach verb to "be"? Looking forward to read your responses. Cheers

الحل :

yes, I learned a lot

I think all this grammers are necessary to improve my language and speaking right

\\

المنآقشة الثآنية :

Dear Students, In our second lecture, we have talked about: 1. scanning & skimming, 2. Rules of pronoun reference 3. Some structures such as verb to be (am, are, is) and their negative forms. Answer only of the following questions: 1. What's the difference between scanning and skimming? or 2. What are the rules of pronoun reference? give me two examples at least. or 3. Explain to me, the use of verbs to be. Give me examples.

الحل :

1- Scanning is a technique using search for key words or ideas. but,Skimming means The main idea is in a sentence or two and can be found at the beginning, middle, or end of a paragraph.

2- Pronoun Reference

pronouns should Agree in number , Agree in person ,

e.g :* If a student parks a car on campus, they have to buy a parking sticker.

Reem is my younger sister, she is a Computer programmer*

3- the use of verbs to be:

*make sentences with verb “be for singular & plural#

Cats are animals

#negative sentences

Iam not a doctor

be+ adjective#

Iam happy

be+ places#

My son in his room

yes\no question with be#

Are you a student?

WH question #

where is your book

\\

المنآقشة الثآلثة :

Dear Students, The third recorded class covers four main topics: Articles, pronouns, have/has. Had, and verbs to be. Can you tell me the use of (A, An, The)? Give me examples.

الحل :

A= used before singular nouns that begin with consonants
English is a language

An= used before singular nouns that begin with vowels

an ant is an insect

The = definite article (a specific object that both the person speaking and the listener know

The door is open

\\

المنآقشة الرآبعة :

Dear Students, The third recorded class covers four main topics: prepositions (at, on, in) Can you tell me the use of (at, on, in)? Give me examples.

الحل :

At = used before o’clock / night

He goes to work at seven o’clock*

On =before days / following morning

Students don’t go to university on Friday*

In = before years and months/ morning/ evening / seasons

*She was born in March

المناقشة الخآمسة

Dear Students, Would you please tell us about your daily habits or customs, using the present simple? Just write two sentences.

الحل :

I pray five times everyday

I always eat lunch with my family

المناقشة السادسة

Dear Students,
Some poor students don’t know the difference between simple present and present progressive. Can you explain to us the difference between them? Give us some examples. Please give us the question form, the negative form of each
verb tense. What’s non-action verb

الحل :

the present progressive is used to describe an action that is occurring right now

e.x : she is typing a paper for her class
she isn't reading a book right now
Is she reading a book right now?

the present simple express a habit or often repeated action
e.x: she goes to school everyday
Reem doesn't eat pizza
Does Reem eat pizza?

nonaction verbs are not used in the present progressive
e.x: like , want, love

المناقشة السابعة

Dear Students, How can we form a wh-question? Give me one example. And Give me two sentences using simple past

where do you live?

she was sick last week
I traveled to Makkah last month

المناقشة الثامنة

Dear Students, Can you use many, much, little, a little, a few, few, some, any in sentences? Share these sentences with us. Write here and let’s share.

الحل :

there are many books on the shelf
she put much butter to the mix
there is a little water in the bottle
There is still little snow at the top of the mountain
can you give me a few papres?
they leave few riyals for poor

المناقشة التاسعة

Dear Students,
We have discussed the Adverbs of Frequency and past progressive tense in the 9th class. Answer one of the following questions.
What are the four locations or positions of Adverbs of frequency? Give me an example for each position.
OR
What’s the difference between simple past tense and the past progressive? Give me examples

الحل :

the simple past to indicate exactly when an action or event took
place in the past.
Ex. I visited my sister yesterday.
The past progressive is used to talk about an activity that was in progress at a specific point of time in the past. The emphasis is on the duration of the activity in the past.
Ex. We were walking in the park around 7 p.m. last night

المناقشة العاشرة

Dear Students, What are the eight parts of speech in English

الحل :

nouns - pronouns - verbs - adjectives
adverbs - prepositions - conjunctions - interjections

المناقشة الحآدية عشر

In our 11th lecture, we discuss the difference between comparatives and superlatives. Discuss the rules of each one, giving some examples.

الحل :

Rules of comparatives *
A= if the adjective is short,we add(-er+than) after the short adjective
ex: Ali is shorter than Noor
B= if the adjective is long,we add(more+adjective+than)
ex : Airplane is more comfortable than car
C= if the adjective is irrigular , the adjective will be as the following
ex: honey is better than sugar

**Rules of superlative:
A= if the adjective is short,we add( the adjective+est+of or in)
ex: Aya is the tallest in her class.
B= if the adjective is long,we add( the most\least+adjective+of or in)
ex: Palestine is the most beautiful country in the world

المناقشة الثانية عشر

In our 12th lecture, we focus on the uses of comparatives and superlatives. Discuss these uses, giving some examples.

الحل :

comparatives :
To compare between two things or persons
Ex. Abdullah is powerful then ahmad

المناقشة الثالة عشر

What is/are the difference(s) between/among the article “the” and “zero article”? Provide your explanation(s) with example(s).

الحل :

The :_ can be used when the noun is specific or particular.
we used *the befor
names of rivers ,deserts, forests, gulfs, and pen& iacutensulas.
zero artical before*
names of most countries,cities, towns,streets,continents ,islands ,names of lakes & mountains

المناقشة الرابعة عشر

In the 14th lecture, we have a short review of the main topics of this course. Discuss one of the topics that you most like.

الحل :

I like the new vocabulary and the paragraph about families and the changes that's happened all over the
world . All these makes my language more rich.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 4- 16 الساعة 08:38 AM

قديم 2014- 2- 20   #4
مرمر ♥
مشرفة سابقة
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً

كويزآت :_

http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t575197.html

المحاضرة الرآبعة عشر عبآرة عن مرآجعة لما تم شرحه في المحآضرآت السآبقةةة ~

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 4- 17 الساعة 03:44 AM

قديم 2014- 2- 20   #5
مرمر ♥
مشرفة سابقة
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً

[align=center][table1="width:95%;background-image:url('http://www.ckfu.org/pic4u/uploads/ckfu1382495454141.jpg');"][cell="filter:;"][align=center]

حل أسئلة السنوآت الماضية + أسئلة الكتآب :_

روآبط مسآعدة ومهمةة :_

http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t522613.html

http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t457498.html

[/align][/cell][/table1][/align]
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: pdf حل تمارين المحاضرة الاولى.pdf‏ (689.9 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3159) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: docx English 1(1).docx‏ (156.3 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2061) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf أسئلة متعلقة بالمحاضرة الأولى(1).pdf‏ (508.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 3088) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf أسئلة متعلقة بالمحاضرة الثانية.pdf‏ (260.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2171) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf أسئلة متعلقة بالمحاضرة الثالثة.pdf‏ (360.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2104) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf أسئلة متعلقة بالمحاضرة الرابعة.pdf‏ (327.7 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2056) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf أسئلة متعلقة بالمحاضرة الخامسة.pdf‏ (320.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2210) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf اللغة الإنجليزية (2).pdf‏ (266.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 2706) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf اختبار الانجليزي نموذج 1434 ترم ثاني D (3).pdf‏ (4.45 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 7879) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf ANSWEREDEnglishFinalExam.pdf‏ (2.41 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 2525) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf نقاط مهمة ذكرت ف اسئلة اختبارات الانجليزي -ادارة اعمال-فهد الحجاز[1].pdf‏ (3.53 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 2199) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 5- 13 الساعة 02:27 AM

قديم 2014- 2- 20   #6
مرمر ♥
مشرفة سابقة
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً

[align=center][table1="width:95%;background-image:url('http://www.ckfu.org/pic4u/uploads/ckfu1382495454141.jpg');"][cell="filter:;"][align=center]

شروحآت الأعضاء :_

بالمرفقات

سـ نتوقف عن شروحآت الأعضآء و أنصح الجميع بالإعتمآد على ملخص سكرتير عبآدي الموجود في الرد الثامن ..

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: doc المحاضره1(1).doc‏ (1.72 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 1524) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: docx 2تبسيط المحاضرة الثانية اللغة الانجليزية2(1).docx‏ (261.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1316) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: doc شرح المحاضرة الثالثه E3(1).doc‏ (115.0 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1092) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: docx المحاضرة الخامسة الإنجليزي ...docx‏ (190.8 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1029) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf شرح المحاضرة السادسة.pdf‏ (1.79 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 1955) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 5- 8 الساعة 08:44 AM

قديم 2014- 2- 20   #7
مرمر ♥
مشرفة سابقة
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً

أهم ما يرد في المحاضرآت المباشرة :_

في المحاضرة المباشرة الأولى :

تمت مرآجعة مآ شرحه الدكتور في المحاضرآت المسجلة من 1-4
فقط أتمنى من الجميع الرجوع لها ،، أيضا الدرآسة ستكون من المحتوى و المحاضرآت المسجلة
الكتآب سيكون مرجع فقط ..

ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

المحاضرة المباشرة الثانية :_

أيضا الله يجزآه خير الدكتور قآم بمرآجعة المحاضرآت المسجلة ..

و قآل : التركيز يكون القوآعد لأنها تغطي بنسبة 70% أو أكثر من الإختبار النهائي ،،

أيضا التركيز على المفردآت الموجودة في القطعة و التركيز على المحاضرآت المسجلة ..

و في لقآئنا الثالث سينبه على الأمور المهمة

أتمنى من الجميع الرجوع لها و الإستفادة

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

المحاضرة المباشرة الثالثةة و الأخيرةة

هنآ القطع و أسئلة المرآجعةة

http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t574880.html#post10735187
http://www.ckfu.org/vb/showthread.php?t=576354

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 5- 13 الساعة 02:01 AM

قديم 2014- 2- 20   #8
مرمر ♥
مشرفة سابقة
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
مرمر ♥ غير متواجد حالياً

لمن أرآد إعتمآد ملخص //

* ملخص سكرتير عبادي المحدث الطبعة الثالثة بالمرفقات أحبتي ..

* ملآحظةةة :_

هنآك أخطآء بسيطةة في ملخص السكرتير عبآدي

في صفحة 91 في التمارين :~

السؤال (1) الخيار الصحيح B
السؤال (2) الخيار الصحيح A
السؤال (3) الخيار الصحيح B
السؤال (4) الخيار الصحيح A

* تنبيه ي أعزآء :_

ضرووري جدا جدا متآبعة الملخص مع المحاضرات

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: pdf ملخص السكرتير عبادي المحدث -الطبعة الثالثة(1).pdf‏ (17.66 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 8628) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة مرمر ♥ ; 2014- 4- 22 الساعة 02:19 AM

قديم 2014- 2- 20   #9
sense771
متميز بالمستوى الأول - إدارة أعمال

الصورة الرمزية sense771
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 153262
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Aug 2013
المشاركات: 907
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 70831
مؤشر المستوى: 123
sense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud ofsense771 has much to be proud of
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: إدارة اعمال
التخصص: ادارة اعمال
المستوى: المستوى الخامس
sense771 غير متواجد حالياً

الله يعطيكم العافيه على جهودكم

قديم 2014- 2- 20   #10
shaden1
متميزة بإدارة أعمال

الصورة الرمزية shaden1
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 150562
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Jul 2013
المشاركات: 2,090
عدد الـنقـاط : 198958
مؤشر المستوى: 262
shaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond reputeshaden1 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: College of Business Administration
التخصص: Business Administration
shaden1 غير متواجد حالياً

هذا شرح المحاضره الثانيه

المحاضرة تعتمد على سماع المحاضره بالدرجه الاولى

وانا حاولت اشرحها قدر المستطاع وارفقتها هنا واللي عنده اي اضافه لايبخل فيها
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: docx 2تبسيط المحاضرة الثانية اللغة الانجليزية2.docx‏ (261.1 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 1603) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ محتوى مقرر ] : ஜ]¦[‗ـ−Ξ محتوى _ مناقشات _ واجبات _مستوى ثالث Ξ−ـ‗]¦[ஜ نونه الحلوة E3 42 2014- 5- 5 02:07 PM
[ محتوى مقرر ] : 〓 ورشة عمل لأعضاء مآدة english 〓 مرمر ♥ إدارة أعمال 2 71 2014- 2- 19 08:08 AM