ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > المستوى الأول - كلية الأداب
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

المستوى الأول - كلية الأداب ملتقى طلاب وطالبات المستوى الأول جميع تخصصات كلية الآداب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2016- 2- 15
ابولمياء
متميز بملتقى المواضيع العامة
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: دراسات اسلاميه
المستوى: خريج جامعي
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 2425
المشاركـات: 8

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 151785
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Aug 2013
المشاركات: 326
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 8550
مؤشر المستوى: 55
ابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
ابولمياء غير متواجد حالياً
مناقشات اللغه الانجليزيه العامه

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

كما هو موضح بالعنوان

نسأل الله التوفيق في الدارين

In the first class, I explained to you the following: 1. Making sentences using verb to "be" (am, is, are). 2.Articles (a, an) 3. subject nouns (singular, plural, pronouns) a, noun + is + noun: singular b. noun+ are + noun: plural c. pronoun + Be + noun 4. Contractions with BE. 5. Negative with BE 6. BE + ADJECTIVES 7. Be + places 8. Yes/No question with Be. 9. Short answers to Yes/No questions. 10. Some feeling vocabulary. 11. Finally, Using Have and Has In our discussion, here, try to write one lesson that you have got from this first lecture. Try to answer this question "Have you learned anything new from this lesson? if yes, tell us what you've learned. If no, do you think this lesson isn't necessary? why do you think so? " Also, if you were me, how are you going to teach verb to "be"? Looking forward to read your

yes, I learned a lot
I think all this grammers are necessary to improvement my language and speaking right

Dear Students, In our second lecture, we have talked about: 1. scanning & skimming, 2. Rules of pronoun reference 3. Some structures such as verb to be (am, are, is) and their negative forms. Answer only of the following questions: 1. What's the difference between scanning and skimming? or 2. What are the rules of pronoun reference? give me two examples at least. or 3. Explain to me, the use of verbs to be. Give me examples.

Scanning is a technique using search for key words or ideas. but,Skimming means The main idea is in a sentence or two and can be found at the beginning, middle, or end of a paragraph1.
2- Pronoun Reference
pronouns should Agree in number , Agree in person ,
e.g :* If a student parks a car on campus, they have to buy a parking sticker.
Reem is my younger sister, she is a Computer programmer*

3- the use of verbs to be:
*make sentences with verb “be for singular & plural#
Cats are animals
#negative sentences
Iam not a doctor
be+ adjective#
Iam happy
be+ places#
My son in his room
yes\no question with be#
Are you a student?
WH question #
where is your book?.
[IMG]http://cdncache1-****************/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png[/IMG]

Dear Students, The third recorded class covers four main topics: Articles, pronouns, have/has. Had, and verbs to be. Can you tell me the use of (A, An, The)? Give me examples.

A= used before singular nouns that begin with consonants.
An= used before singular nouns that begin with vowels
The = definite article (a specific object that both the person speaking and the listener know

Dear Students, The third recorded class covers four main topics: prepositions (at, on, in) Can you tell me the use of (at, on, in)? Give me examples.
At = used before o’clock / night
He goes to work at seven o’clock*
On =before days / following morning
Students don’t go to university on Friday*
In = before years and months/ morning/ evening / seasons
*She was born in March

Dear Students, Would you please tell us about your daily habits or customs, using the present simple? Just write two sentences.
I pray five times everyday
I always eat lunch with my family

The difference between simple present and present progressive. Can you explain to us the difference between them?Give us some examples.
(Please give us the question form, the negative form of each verb tense). What’s non-action verb?
the present progressive is used to describe an action that is occurring right now
e.x : she is typing a paper for her class
she isn't reading a book right now
Is she reading a book right now?
the present simple express a habit or often repeated action
e.x: she goes to school everyday
Reem doesn't eat pizza
Does Reem eat pizza?
nonaction verbs are not used in the present progressive
e.x: like , want, love

when the subject of the sentence is not known, there is no inversion. Explain this with example.
Where are you from?
I visited my friend yesterday

-Countable nouns take definite and indefinite articles and admit a plural form. Explain this with example.

how many books do you have? how much money do you have? there is little Juice left in the bottle. I will have a little water before i go to The Gym. I have a few friends in Hail. There are few opportunities in this town. There are some people who like my town. Do you have any friends in Hail?

-----------------------------------------------

المناقشه التاسعه

9- If there is only a main verb in a sentence we put the frequency adverb immediately before it. Explain this with example

IF there is a main verb in a sentence we put the frequency adverb immediately before it e.g: she always does her homework>>>>>if there is only one of the verb to be we put the frequency adverb immediately after the verb to be e.g: the students are usually afraid of the final exams >>>>>there is a helping verb and a main verb in a sentence we put the frequency adverb between the helping verb and the main verb e.g[IMG]http://www.*****************/vb/images/smilies/redface.gif[/IMG]ur doctor has rarely switched off his mobil>>>>>>in case of question we just replace the subject with the helping verb e.g:the doctor has never disappointed his students has the doctor ever disappointed his students >>>>.

المناقشه العاشره

10- Linking verbs make a statement by connecting the subject with a word that describes or explains it. Give example.

The eight parts of speech in english are : Verb - Noun -Adjective - Adverb - Pronoun - Prepsition - Interjection.

المناقشه الحاديه عشر
Syllable is a part of a word containing vowel sound. Give example.

For example: Eating - the first syllable is Eat and the second syllable is ing and so forth

المناقشه الثانيه عشر

12- Comparatives are very commonly followed by than and a pronoun or noun group, in order to describe who the other person or thing involved in the comparison is. Explain this

my coffee hotter than you when we make a comparatives between tow things we put than after comparatives or put more

المناقشه الثالثه عشر

A" and "an" signal that the noun modified is indefinite, referring to any member of a group. Give example.

my son really wants a dog. my son wants an umbrella

المناقشه الرابعه عشر

Nonaction verbs not used in the present progressive

non action verbs don't show action like know , remember ,understand, believe, but present progressive show action live run , i'm running , walk, i'm walking....ecit

الشكر

للاخ:رائد عبدالرحمن&&
وللاخت:

على مابذلوه من جهد

دعواتكم

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 2- 17   #2
سيدة الاعمال33
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال

الصورة الرمزية سيدة الاعمال33
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 221209
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Jan 2015
المشاركات: 216
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 4847
مؤشر المستوى: 44
سيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enoughسيدة الاعمال33 will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: قبل الجامعة
التخصص: قبل جامعة
المستوى: المستوى الثالث
سيدة الاعمال33 غير متواجد حالياً
رد: مناقشات اللغه الانجليزيه العامه

مشكور يا اخ رائد عبد الرحمن
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 2- 18   #3
برنسيسہ
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 253064
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jan 2016
المشاركات: 45
عدد الـنقـاط : 50
مؤشر المستوى: 0
برنسيسہ will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: طالبة
التخصص: كلية الاداب
المستوى: المستوى الأول
برنسيسہ غير متواجد حالياً

الحين المناقشات اللي نزلت 3 انت كيف جبت 14 مناقشه
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 2- 18   #4
خـــالـــد
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 109053
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed May 2012
المشاركات: 169
عدد الـنقـاط : 6960
مؤشر المستوى: 56
خـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الاداب
التخصص: علم اجتماع
خـــالـــد غير متواجد حالياً

الدكتور تغير والمناقشات هذه قديمه
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 2- 18   #5
ابولمياء
متميز بملتقى المواضيع العامة
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 151785
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Aug 2013
المشاركات: 326
عدد الـنقـاط : 8550
مؤشر المستوى: 55
ابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond reputeابولمياء has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب
التخصص: دراسات اسلاميه
ابولمياء غير متواجد حالياً

ركز على السؤال وراح تعرف هو متغير على قولتك نفس الاسئله في النظامين مطابقه للبلاك بورد والافتراضي

نتمى لك التوفيق ومن مر هنا

وان كان لديك شيء فلا تبخل به علينا بورك فيك

للمعلوميه الموضوع منقول بعد المطابقه لثلاث مناقشات وان شاء الله البقيه نفس الشيء

دمت بخير
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 2- 19   #6
خـــالـــد
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 109053
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed May 2012
المشاركات: 169
عدد الـنقـاط : 6960
مؤشر المستوى: 56
خـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enoughخـــالـــد will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الاداب
التخصص: علم اجتماع
خـــالـــد غير متواجد حالياً

الله يجزاك خير ابو لمياء انا اتوقع اني متاكد ان الدكتور متغير لان المحاضرات السابقه لدكتور السلمان واما المحاضرات فتم تطبيقها وتم وجود تغير بسيط. وشرح الدكتور احمد الهويشل اكثرمن ممتاز .ارجو التوفيق للجميع
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 2- 19   #7
سـلـطـان♕
صديق الملتقى الرياضي

الصورة الرمزية سـلـطـان♕
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 251815
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon Dec 2015
المشاركات: 7,605
عدد الـنقـاط : 52856
مؤشر المستوى: 162
سـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond reputeسـلـطـان♕ has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
التخصص: إدارة اعمال
سـلـطـان♕ غير متواجد حالياً

الله يعطيك العافية والله يجزاك خير ومن معك ويكتب اجركم
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 2- 19   #8
hooomy
متميزة بقسم اللغة الإنجليزية المستوى السادس
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 232242
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed May 2015
المشاركات: 682
عدد الـنقـاط : 113795
مؤشر المستوى: 156
hooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enoughhooomy will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الآداب
التخصص: English
hooomy غير متواجد حالياً

الهويشل ذكر في المحاضره الثالثه انه بينزل واجب في البلاك بورد للمحاضره ذي...ورحت شييكت على البلاك ومالقيت شيء!!عادي الوضع والا شسالفه؟
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 2- 23   #9
الطالب ماجد
متميز بقسم الدراسات الإسلامية

الصورة الرمزية الطالب ماجد
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 175669
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Dec 2013
المشاركات: 982
عدد الـنقـاط : 21655
مؤشر المستوى: 72
الطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond reputeالطالب ماجد has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الآداب
التخصص: دراسات اسلامية
الطالب ماجد غير متواجد حالياً

الله يعيني غلى هالمادة
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ محتوى مقرر ] : عاجل اللغه الانجليزيه خـــالـــد المستوى الأول - كلية الأداب 16 2016- 2- 14 10:43 AM
[ المناقشات ] : اللغه الانجليزيه!! MALMUHAMEL E7 4 2015- 12- 23 10:41 AM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : ﬗ▁★☀مذاكرة جماعية لمادة (علم الاجتماع السياسي )☀★▁ﬗ نصف الروح اجتماع 6 696 2015- 5- 10 10:06 PM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : القيادة وتنمية المجتمعات المحلية ر يا ن اجتماع 8 13 2015- 4- 26 01:11 AM
[ الواجبات ] : الواجب الرابع : مبادئ الرياضيات نجيب المستوى الأول - إدارة اعمال 21 2014- 12- 1 07:44 AM