ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب ملتقى طلاب وطالبات المستوى الثاني جميع تخصصات كلية الآداب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2016- 3- 9
الصورة الرمزية ابووليدالرشيدي
ابووليدالرشيدي
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: قبل الجامعه
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: علم اجتماع
المستوى: خريج جامعي
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 800
المشاركـات: 3

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 206894
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Nov 2014
المشاركات: 241
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 15683
مؤشر المستوى: 56
ابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond reputeابووليدالرشيدي has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
ابووليدالرشيدي غير متواجد حالياً
حل منقاشات الانجليزي قراءه

describe some naming ceremonies that you know or heard about

wedding one of the ceremony i know . During the first day of the wedding , friend of the man who will get married will take him to some spring to take a bath and to be cleaned . Next the take him into a very beautiful car and later the start a song called ardah. Then the bring lunch meal . When the finish eating they give their congratulation to the married man and the leave to their home.

why do some employers like to hire seniors?

because of the long years of experience and the ability to take responsibility

what is the lesson or message of the story (papa who wakes up in the dark)?
the moral is that even those who stumble and fall, or sin will always be received by god with open arms when they realize the error of their ways (repent), and go back to him.

would you ever consider being a police officer? Why or why not?
yes i would like to be . Because it is one of the native services that i can do and serve my country.

do you agree with dr. Baptiste’s advice? Why or why not? In your opinion, what else does it take to become successful?

yes , i agree with his advice and to become successful we must exert more effort in all areas of life and faith in god almighty

have you ever watched the olypic games ? Do you know some names of golden medal winners

yea i did , yes i do like michael phelps, cathy freeman, mark spitz and steven redgrave
او
no, i didn't watch the olympic games , and i don't know any olympic golden medal winner

Do you know of any other sports or games played with disabilities
Explain some of their rules.

yes it's tennis, each one that takes the side of the table and holding a racket in hid hand and begin exchanging the ball between them and slip him the ball loses

In what way is a spelling bee similar to a sporting event, and how is it different?

a spelling bee is similar to a sporting event because they both need thinking and planing. they are different
because sporting needs physical moving while spelling bee doesn't

Have you ever played Chess ? Do you know some famous chess players?

Yes I have . and I know tow famouse chess player (howard satoon and nathaniel kook)

would you consider a career as a detective or investigators ? Why or why not ?

Yes I would becouse I adore exciting

What would you do if you saw a crime being committed?

I have and I would. Exactly how would depend on the situation. In every case, the best bet is to report the crime on 999 immediately or have someone else do so while you take other action.

Do you believe that this was a UFO? If it wasn’t a UFO, what else could it have been?

There can be a foreign body because there is no space invasion was lights Megaupload new

Can you remember your first day of school? Tell us about it.

D. I got up late this morning, so I didn't have time for breakfast

What are some of the arguments for and against bilingual education? Use additional arguments that you can think of or have heard about.

I'm with bilingual education because it helps children acquire language other than mother tongue help him communicate with the outside world
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 3- 22   #2
mody2016
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 239350
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri Oct 2015
المشاركات: 27
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 6090
مؤشر المستوى: 0
mody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enoughmody2016 will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب
التخصص: لغة انجليزيه
المستوى: المستوى السابع
mody2016 غير متواجد حالياً
رد: حل منقاشات الانجليزي قراءه

شكرا جزيلا
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 4- 4   #3
celin_alghanam
أكـاديـمـي

الصورة الرمزية celin_alghanam
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 160022
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Oct 2013
المشاركات: 9
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 3798
مؤشر المستوى: 0
celin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enoughcelin_alghanam will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: قبل الجامعه
التخصص: ادارة اعمال
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
celin_alghanam غير متواجد حالياً

thanks for ur great support
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 4- 9   #4
المتلالئه
مشرفة عامة سابقاً

الصورة الرمزية المتلالئه
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 103919
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Mar 2012
المشاركات: 14,025
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 3404121
مؤشر المستوى: 3594
المتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond reputeالمتلالئه has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: ادآب جامعة الملكـ فيصل
التخصص: علـــم اجتــماع والخدمه الاجتماعيه
المستوى: خريج جامعي
المتلالئه غير متواجد حالياً

الله يوفقك ويعطيك العافيه.
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
متابعة دروس الانجليزي قراءه وكتابه على اليوتيوب abu badr 11 ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل 3 2016- 1- 1 05:22 AM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : انجليزي قراءه سلطانه فارس المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب 434 2015- 12- 22 12:37 AM
[ المناقشات ] : كلمة حق قبل اختبار الانجليزي قراءه ليثاوي الرياض المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب 14 2015- 12- 21 06:44 PM
[ محتوى مقرر ] : فيه احد من سابع . بياخذ الانجليزي قراءه وكتابه مستكشف 11 اجتماع 7 68 2015- 12- 18 02:16 PM