ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب ملتقى طلاب وطالبات المستوى الثاني جميع تخصصات كلية الآداب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2016- 11- 26
ايمان11
أكـاديـمـي
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: المستوى الرابع
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 9767
المشاركـات: 14

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 253576
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Feb 2016
المشاركات: 22
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 5993
مؤشر المستوى: 0
ايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enough
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
ايمان11 غير متواجد حالياً
Post مناقشات الانجليزي كتابة وقراءة

السلام عليكم

لو سمحتوا ابي مناقشات الانجليزي كتابة
والانجليزي قراءة
كل اللي لقيتها قديمة .
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 11- 26   #2
•• شجون ~
متميزه بمسابقة الملتقى الرمضانية

الصورة الرمزية •• شجون ~
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 181527
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Feb 2014
المشاركات: 10,317
عدد الـنقـاط : 649739
مؤشر المستوى: 795
•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: - مآل للنجوم إوطآن
التخصص: Sociology
المستوى: خريج جامعي
•• شجون ~ غير متواجد حالياً
رد: مناقشات الانجليزي كتابة وقراءة

وعليكم السلام

تفضلي

-

انقلش فراءه

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

تم نزول الست مناقشات للانجليزي قراءة على الافتراضي

انا نسخت حلها من البلاك بورد بعد ما ترجمتها وتاكدت من ان الحل مطابق للسؤال

المناقشه الاولى
Why do you think some families name their children after a grandparent?

الحل

In societies babies are often named for their parents or grandparents for several reasons respect and appreciates them, to perpetuate their memory,and express their love.

المناقشه الثانيه

After reading about Malawi, why do you think some people enjoy helping others?

الحل

Help people demonstrating for their generosity and nobility of morals or the great sense with others and they need help and possessing a compassionate hearts feel that they have a good effect the lives of others and help them to overcome the difficulties of life.

المناقشه الثالثه

After reading the story about Papa, what is the lesson you learn from it?

الحل

Father is a strong hero into his daughter's heart and is compassionate them. Every girl her father impressed. You see the compassion and the strength and courage .. father's relationship with his daughter a beautiful relationship he saw her angel and she is see superhero

المناقشه الرابعه

When you see a police officer on the street, how does it make you feel? Give reasons for your answer.

الحل

There are those who feel safe after God protects us. I am grateful to them feel the grasp tired to rest and there are those who care for our security and our safety and seeks to our service free of charge.

المناقشه الخامسه
What advice do you give to new university students?

الحل

Advise them diligent and diligence. And follow-up lessons. The work schedule of the study and a time for fun. The study pain for a moment and ends but ignored the pain lasts a lifetime

المناقشه السادسة

What is your favorite sport? Why do you like it the most?

الحل
My favorite sport running, swimming. To burn fat and stimulate blood circulation and get rid of the pressure of work and studying and unloading energy positively and a sense of feeling better

المناقشة السابعة
Do you know of any other sports played by people with disabilities? Name at least two of them.
Yes it's tennis, each one that takes the side of the table and holding a racket in hid hand and begin exchanging the ball between them and slip him the ball loses .
المناقشة الثامنة
In what way is a spelling bee similar to a sporting event, and how is it different?
a spelling bee is similar to a sporting event because they both need thinking and planing. they are different because sporting needs physical moving while spelling bee doesn't .

المناقشة التاسعة
Have you played any of these games: Chess, Cards, Uno, or Monopoly? What is your strategy to win?
Best chess It is making plans to play complex things, for the player from a particular position draw up a plan to play depending on the characteristics of excellence and the starting position determined realizable goals. But most of the situations that occur during play is characterized by a high degree of complexity makes it difficult to draw an effective plan. While playing specific pathogens called tactics show, it managed after in-depth analysis to get a special postures called mandatory positions which allow access to authorship. Asanas is compulsory, as is widely recognized as each position can not be a breakthrough for authorship.

المناقشة 10

What is the main the main difference between a detective and an investigator?

Detective, a person especially a police officer, whose occupation is to investigate a solve crimes. Investigator a person who carries out a formal inquiry or investigation..

( للامانه من مجهود محمد - مستشار سياسي )

#

انقلش كتابه

المناقشات
1. Give information about yourself (name, age, address, English teacher, school …. etc. )

My name is Abdul Aziz, age 23, from Taif, teachers Mohammad Wardeyan, studying at King Faisal University

2. Write 3 sentences using classroom words, articles, numbers and adjectives from unit 1.

I am studing my English course thouthough online systems in my office I am watching tV in my living room I go to work daily

3. Describe your family. Talk about the people in your family using words and adjectives from unit 2.

My family are big ,ihave 3 sisters and 3 brothers,my family are helpful and happy ,I love my family.

4. Describe your home. How many rooms are there? Talk about your bedroom and the other rooms.

The house in which I live modestly. There are four rooms and I'm happy with it.

5. Explain how to make your favorite dish (green salad, pizza …….etc. )

I love pizza when the lane seems to taste nicer without adding a lot of cheese on them.

6. Write about your favorite holiday or celebration ( Eid Al-Fitr, Eid AL-Edha, Saudi National Day ………etc.)
( هنا يتكلم عن الحديث عن العيد المفضل لك والكتابه عنه والكثير من الاخوان شفتهم مخطئين فيها في منتديات الحوار والحل إجتهاد مني )

For me the best Eid al-Fitr, to being a sacred holiday for all Muslims as it relates to the month of Ramadan, I am really happy with me and distinctive holidays .

7. Write 5 sentences using descriptive adjectives, location phrases and object pronouns.

1-They take photos every Monday 2- She goes to school every day 3- Eric plays football after school 4- He is making breakfast at the moment 5- The girls go to the club on Saturdays .

8. Imagine you are in your favorite place. Describe the place and time. Say what you are doing. Describe the people. Describe what they are doing.
We didn't have much free time during our visit to New York. On Monday, we took the train to Long Beach. We swam and ate watermelon. The next day, we took a ferry and saw the Statue of Liberty. The view was amazing. We had an exciting time. However, one day was especially exciting for Maria. On Friday, we went sightseeing. First, we took a subway into the city. Later on, we took a bus to Central Park. The bus was very crowded. We got off the bus at the park. However, something was strange. Maria wasn't with us. We looked around and finally we saw her. Maria was on the bus! She didn't get off. There were too many people. My father ran after the bus. At last, the bus driver stopped and Maria got off. In the end, Maria was safe. She was careful on buses and trains after that.

9. Write a letter or e-mail to a friend or family member. First, tell the person how you are. Then, write about what you did last weekend.

How are you, my friend, called you last week, but did not respond to my contacts I wanted to go to a restaurant with some of the dinner on the occasion of the weekend

( للامانه من مجهود مستشار سياسي )

ان حصلت بقيه حل المناقشات ذكريني بتنبيه
و انسخهم لكك

بالتوفيق
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 11- 27   #3
ايمان11
أكـاديـمـي
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 253576
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Feb 2016
المشاركات: 22
عدد الـنقـاط : 5993
مؤشر المستوى: 0
ايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enoughايمان11 will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة الملك فيصل
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: المستوى الرابع
ايمان11 غير متواجد حالياً

مشكورة
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 11- 28   #4
الساكت
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية الساكت
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 89688
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Oct 2011
المشاركات: 746
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 10637
مؤشر المستوى: 70
الساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enoughالساكت will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الأداب بالدمام
التخصص: علم اجتماع
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
الساكت غير متواجد حالياً

هل دكتور الانجليزي قرأه تغير
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 11- 29   #5
*-*HANAN*-*
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 105718
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Apr 2012
المشاركات: 102
عدد الـنقـاط : 2535
مؤشر المستوى: 54
*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
التخصص: علم أجتماع
*-*HANAN*-* غير متواجد حالياً

مشكور هل ممكن حل باقي المناقشات لانها نزلت البلاك بورد والافتراضي

المناقشة 11
?What exactly would you do if you saw a crime being committed?

المناقشة 12

What do you remember from your first days at school?

المناقشة 13

Are you a bilingual person? If yes, what other language do you speak and how did you learn it? If no, what other language you wish to speak and why?

المناقشة 14

Which reading passage did you enjoy the most in this course? And why?

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة *-*HANAN*-* ; 2016- 11- 29 الساعة 07:42 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 11- 30   #6
•• شجون ~

الصورة الرمزية •• شجون ~
الملف الشخصي:
•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute•• شجون ~ has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

-

انقلش كتابه

-

المناقشة 10 المتغيرة بالنظام ..
10. Write a story about a trip you took. Describe the setting and characters. Describe the action. Use transition words to connect ideas.

I was in New Zealand's favorite my city and I wanted to go to my friend John, who works in a coffee shop and installed a taxi and went to him and entered I saw people busy Biomanm I received my friend John and coffee was nice to me ..

المناقشة 11
11. Write 5 simple sentences about a topic in the book.

Ali likes to play soccer everyday. Ali is studying at King Faisal university. Ali sleeps at 9 pm. Ali loves tea. Ali is a good man..

المناقشة 12
12. Write 3 compound sentences about a topic in the book.

He did not cheat on the test, for it was not the right thing to do. I think I will buy the red car,or I will lease the blue one. I really want to go to work, but I am to sick to drive..
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 11- 30   #7
•• شجون ~

الصورة الرمزية •• شجون ~
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

-

انقلش قراءه

( اذا نزل الاخ مستشار باقي الحلول اكتبها لكم )

/

المناقشة 11
What exactly would you do if you saw a crime being committed?

I have and I would. Exactly how would depend on the situation. In every case, the best bet is to report the crime on 999 immediately or have someone else do so while you take other action ..

المناقشة 12
What do you remember from your first days at school?

I remembered my old friends, and teachers. I remembered how I was scared at the school on the first day..

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة •• شجون ~ ; 2016- 11- 30 الساعة 11:07 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 12- 2   #8
*-*HANAN*-*
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough*-*HANAN*-* will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:

ارجو الحل نزلت باقي المناقشات

المناقشة 13

Are you a bilingual person? If yes, what other language do you speak and how did you learn it? If no, what other language you wish to speak and why?

المناقشة 14

Which reading passage did you enjoy the most in this course? And why?
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 12- 4   #9
abu badr 11
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 146512
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed May 2013
المشاركات: 328
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 9373
مؤشر المستوى: 58
abu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond reputeabu badr 11 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب
التخصص: علم اجتماع
abu badr 11 غير متواجد حالياً

اللغة الانجليزية كتابة -
موضوع النقاش # 13
13. Write 3 complex sentences about a topic in the book.

موضوع النقاش # 14
14. Write a paragraph about any topic in the book. Use different types of sentences
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2016- 12- 4   #10
*-*HANAN*-*
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

وين حل مناقشة 14 انجليزي قراءة
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ كويز ] : أسئلة أختبار مادة (( النظام الاجتماعي في الإسلام )) للفصل الأول لسنة 1434 / 1435 الدكتور / حمد المر الكويتي 1 اجتماع 7 40 2014- 12- 30 10:53 AM
[ كويز ] : ₪|[ حقيبــة كويـزات مستـوى خامس( الواجبـات - اسئلة المراجعة - اسئلة الإختبارات ) ]|₪ Dima اجتماع 5 34 2014- 12- 29 04:26 PM
اختبار اصول البحث الجغرافي الشرطي الجغرافيا 11 2013- 12- 31 05:48 PM
[ كويز ] : مكتبة كويزات المستوى السادس لإدارة أعمـال l a v e n d e r إدارة أعمال 6 5 2013- 12- 6 07:43 AM
[ كويز ] : مكتبة كويزات المستوى الـ ( 5 ) لإدارة أعمـال ~ l a v e n d e r إدارة أعمال 5 6 2013- 11- 10 06:00 AM