ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E4
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

E4 English Literature Students Level Four Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2018- 4- 12
الصورة الرمزية أمنية الحياة
أمنية الحياة
متميزة بقسم اللغة الإنجليزية - المستوى السابع
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: king faisal
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: اللغة الإنجليزية
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 3092
المشاركـات: 17

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 265915
تاريخ التسجيل: Thu Sep 2016
المشاركات: 268
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 29675
مؤشر المستوى: 62
أمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enough
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
أمنية الحياة غير متواجد حالياً
مناقشات النثر الانجليزي 1-14

المناقشة 1

Why is the reading skill important? Give at least five reasons

1- Because it is fundamental to functioning in today's society .
2- Reading skill is a vital skill in finding a good job .
3- It is important because it develops the mind .
4- It is how we discover new things .
5- Reading skill develops the imagination .
6- It is fundamental in developing a good self image.
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #2
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
أمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enoughأمنية الحياة will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
رد: مناقشات النثر الانجليزي 1-14

المناقشة 2

In your own words, discuss the following quote. Write at least 50 words. "Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body." Richard Steele

Some people only do physical exercise to keep fit, to be in shape and to generally look good . Though you must never forget that we should also exercise our mind by reading . And the more you exercise the mind means the more effective and efficient it becomes . Genius are made not born .
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #3
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة 3

Which strategy of reading do you like most? Why? What is one of the most important reading strategies for you? Why? Write at least 50 words.

I like scanning , because it's helping to read for specific details or a specific reason . and the most important to me is skip because if i don't understand a word or a section , i can keep reading ahead and come back to the section or word again and try to figure out the meaning or i can use a dictionary if it necessary . These two strategies have helped me a lot .
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #4
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة 4 كانت مكررة .

Which strategy of reading do you like most? Why? What is one of the most important reading strategies for you? Why? Write at least 50 words.

I like scanning , because it's helping to read for specific details or a specific reason .and the most important to me is skip because if i don't understand a word or a section , i can keep reading ahead and come back to the section or word again and try to figure out the meaning or i can use a dictionary if it necessary . These two strategies have helped me a lot
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #5
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة 5

Why do you think many countries want to host international games/championships? In your opinion, are they good or bad for the world community? Explain

I think it is because of their economic benefit and of course it is good for the world communtiy as it helps to know the world about its countries and cultures .
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #6
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة 6

What do you think of shopping on the Internet? Have you or someone you know ever shopped on the Internet? Give examples. Write at least 50 words.

My opinion in online shopping is that it is fun and saves a lot of time and effort compared to going to the market . Yes , I personally love shopping online and buying hardware for my kitchen, furniture, clothes and shoes . What's more , l buy some canned food online . It is one of the nicest shopping spots : Amazon , Market com and many others.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #7
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة 7

Read an article in any local English newspaper. Write a short summary. Briefly, give your own opinion on what is said in this article. You have to provide all details about your source i.e. the newspaper.

I read an article about superstitions such as fear of black cats or broken mirrors that bring bad luck for seven years and they cause us to act in strange ways , believe in odd things and leave us unable to explain the reasons why . Many superstitions may seem silly , even stupid to us today , but they continue to influence our behaviour . The author has written about superstitions around the world like in Russia believe in you shouldn't wash your hair the day before an exam . My opinion in the article is that a person must not think in a negative way, may show his ignorance about the truth of things . My source is " British Consulate Newspaper.
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #8
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة 8

Discuss the family relationships in Saudi Arabia, past and present. Write at least 100 words.

Family relationships in the past were beautiful and simple where the family meets every day and they could live together in one house , once poor but rich in commsecured with each other and with the support of the family , there is no jealousy among woman or even competition between men . They talked a lot and heard their laughter and did not worry about anything . In the past , the family was more important for the person than his soul. Today the families have moved away form each other, there is not much contact and even when they meet , everyone is busy with their phones , there is competition in dress , travel and money , in addition to the existence of jealousy . Family relations are no longer as they were in the past , they have changed by changing the generation .
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #9
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة 9

What facts did you enjoy about the reading passage "Eat Like a Peasant, Feel Like a King"? Textbook: page 81

I enjoyed and learned how much of the food we eat contains fiber and vitamins i did not know all of them , such as miso soup and cabbage that helps prevent cancer .
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2018- 4- 12   #10
أمنية الحياة

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة 10

What things do you consider a waste of money? What difficulties can money cause among friends?

I think that the loss of money is due to spending in unnecessary things such as buying utensils that we do not need . Of the difficulties that get you away from your friends that you are poor and do not have the money to spend on them if they are of course fake friends .
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ اسئلة اختبارات ] : الادب الانجليزي القرن 17 ( الصيفي ) Basma001 E5 20 2018- 5- 3 07:12 AM
[ تجمع ] : الشعر الانجليزي 7/4/1439هـ skon aljro7 E6 148 2017- 12- 25 07:25 PM
[ كويز ] : أسئلة اختبار النثر الانجليزي الفصل الثاني 1436-1437 هـ نموذج b رائد عبدالرحمن E4 19 2017- 5- 20 05:45 AM
[ كويز ] : اسئلة المعتقل من 51- 101 النثر الانجليزي 3zf aljro7 E4 9 2017- 5- 20 05:19 AM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : ملخص الاداره واسئله العام الماضي ابوجهاد الحربي إدارة أعمال 1 12 2013- 12- 30 09:04 AM