ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: ساحة الطلاب والطالبات الغير أكاديمية :. > .: الـسـاحـة الـعـامـة :. > مدونات الأعضاء
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

مدونات الأعضاء قسم خاص يستطيع العضو انشاء مدونة خاصة به يكتب فيها مايشاء حسب قوانين الملتقى.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2011- 1- 24
الصورة الرمزية Doshy
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: English ‘ the art of life
المستوى: المستوى السادس
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 23374
المشاركـات: 389

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 64439
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Nov 2010
المشاركات: 1,339
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 20002
مؤشر المستوى: 88
Doshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً
[ Nσt just αnσthєr figurє ]

ṃε ṃyṡεlƒ & ι

I write to myself
to make me feel better..
To express what's inside of me
from each side if it's
[ anger or fear ]
[ joy or a tear ]
[dream or scream ]

For I am an
Odd creature
''

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Doshy ; 2011- 1- 24 الساعة 06:23 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #2
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
Doshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond reputeDoshy has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً
رد: ♥ṃy ρεɾṡoṉαl ṡραсε

I am you, you are Me?
Together..
We make a Perfect
Doshy

I'm an ice Addict
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #3
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً

City Lights ,,
They make you Blind, in a pretty way

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #4
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً

I wait & wait ..

v
v
v
v
v

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #5
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً

Forever has no meaning when you're living in the moment..
I wasn't ready for the moment to end..

إلى الأبد لا معنى لها عندما تعيش في اللحظة..
و لم أكن على استعداد للحظة أن تنتهي..

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #6
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً

فجـــــأأأه حـــسيت ودي أنكت مــــع نفـــسي
إحسااااس غــــريب,, بس يالا بمشي معاااه
^
^
ههههههـ إنساان مو إحساااس

يقــــــــولك

قالت:لأني غبيه وماقدرت اتحمل غبائي
قال:بسألك اسئله واذا جاوبتي فأنتي ذكيه..
قالت:اوكي
قال:وشو الشيء اللي لونه مثل اسمه..!!
قالت:مدري
قال:البيضه لونها مثل اسمها
قالت:ايه صح ..
شفت انا غبيه
قال:لحظه ,طيب وشو الشيئين اللي لونهم مثل اسمهم ,,
قالت:مدري. .شفت انا غبيه
قال:بيضتين لونهم زي اسمهم..
لحظه..وشو الـ3 اشياء اللي لونهم مثل اسمهم..!!
قالت:مااآدري
قال:الثلاث بيضات لونهم زي اسمهم..صح
قالت:ايه صح..قلت لك انا غبيه
قال :لحظه اصبري..وشو الشي اللي يمشي على الارض ويقول<ميآآو ميآآو>
قالت:ارربع بيضآآت

قال: توكلي على الله وانتحري

أطللللع برااا ؟؟
v
v
v
حااااااضـــــر

(OUT)

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #7
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً

..Seams like just yesterday, we were collecting those Pokemon cards..

..I miss those days..
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #8
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً

?Play a game with me

No rules are listed unless you make your own. If you wrote down some, be sure you will change them at some point if not at every point. If you thought you will not Lose, Think again. If it seemed so easy, from your side that is, you are definitely wrong. If you reached the point where you thought you’re number one, You’re wrong. You cannot Undo. You can only deal with the consequences. You cannot change your characteristics, your style, The way to win is to accept the flaws and hold them as a part of you. If players around you tried to get you down, Ignore them. If you thought a player deserve one of your lives, Give them, If you think they deserve it then they probably do. And never regret it. If you felt the Levels are no longer interesting and sort of worthless, Keep playing, you might find a reason in the deep darker corner of nowhere, a reason which would make it worth your while. If things got better after a long period of loss… Maybe that’s winning.

Wanna play “Life” with Me..?

And how would Life be without a
Rainbow
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #9
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً

;We're Only Kids Once

We each are born with flaws. Some are there from the day we are born. And some appear after.. When we are older. Many of those are things we Hate because we believe we did not have a choice, it was our curse, Our God’s given flaw that we have to live with no matter what. Few of us actually never complain.. Maybe because their flaw is not something which would make them feel uneasy or less confidant. The worst Flaw of all is being born with your family name or your nationality… Maybe? Probably the worst can be a Birthmark or a permanent scar.. Or it could be our position in our family… I guess the worst of all is being judged Only because of any of the above. Being thought of as wise just because your the oldest and you shouldn’t make mistakes depending on that. Or judged because you are the youngest and for that, you can never be someone who’s responsible or trustworthy. Being judged by your genes.. Being judged for the things you couldn’t control because Allah made you that way.

My Birth-flaw is that i’m the Youngest. Therefor, i have to go through my life proving things to my Mother and to everyone who sees me that way. Although i shouldn’t care.. But its my Mama.. She has to know i’m a little older now :D

So Here We Are, We’re Only Kids Once

– By Nebulafire
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2011- 1- 24   #10
Doshy
أكـاديـمـي ألـمـاسـي

الصورة الرمزية Doshy
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
Doshy غير متواجد حالياً

Write your mind out, Doosh

`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._. ·`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·`·.¸¸.·´´¯`··._.·

Change was the subject of my thoughts many times before. I suppose it was the only thing i could think about. The only reasonable explanation for all the bad things that’s ever happened. Sadly, it still confuses me.. Ever since i started thinking too much of everything, i generated those very weird classifications and categories for specific thoughts. for times. for feelings. I’v always been my own fool though.. Always doing things my way following my Mind. Of course i wouldn’t just learn from people’s mistakes, I’d want to have my own conclusion of every single situation and of every story. Convinced at all times that i, surely, will see it differently. Because nobody thinks the same… Because we are all different. We lead different lives. Well, the thing is that in the end i was the one who changed. going through all and living my own story. I Changed. You see, its probably the only way you can survive in a place where you don’t want to be. Specially when you start thinking that you’v got nothing to lose and you just want it to end anyways so, trying anything wont hurt at all. Explaining that out loud to Mrwa got me thinking that i actually sound like a lunatic hehe but i guess she already knows i am. as she always told me, Ever since she met me, The whole world was something and My world was something else :D . at least she knows. at least Abee knows.. At least Tifa and Ghadi knew.. Unfortunately Bony didn’t know it
As to my justification for the change, I’v been weak. Thinking i needed to change to adapt. that matter still confuses me really. But what i know is that my head has a huge cloud of Negative following it around. I know all this is stupid and i shouldn’t sound or think like that. I know. But my Happy was taken away from me and i donno what else to do.. I’m only a human after all. My heart still beats. My mind still remembers..
Well, despite all of the negativity. i’m taking this much better than i thought. When i thought about this in the past, i thought i wouldn’t be able to Breath.. I thought life would stop and i would sleep throughout my days and nights. I thought i’d be telling the whole world about my tragedy to feel better. Yet, Im breathing, sleeping as normal as my sleep can be, and haven’t talked about it so i would just keep it and forget it. Sometimes it feels fine. Sometimes its just sad. But i’m learning new things now. I’m being well in my way. I’m keeping it for me.

I learned yesterday that a Red X can be something positive
“The Hard and Harder
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ماشاء الله مدونتك راااايقه متابعتك&وينك يابوي, احببتتس انتي و كلاامتسس .. !, ي لبى ذي النفره ‘ لبااهاا بقووووه ‘‘كلام فآآضي, i love the uniqueness in everything about you | bayan, خخخخخخخ يا هووووووه وش ذاا الرعب, رووووووووعه و إبدآآآآآآآآآآآآع بشكل غير عن الكل!!!, سسلامت قلبك دووشي..قيتآر, thanks for your greeting =نجداوي حيل, غدووشتي حبيبتي أستنااك كممملي //ســديم^_*, فديتو غريب الأطوار أنا مبرووك الاسم الجدييد حووبي, فدييتج دوشتي وفديت طلتج >>حنون, وحححشششتييينييي موؤوؤوؤوؤوت :"(

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع