ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب ملتقى طلاب وطالبات المستوى الثاني جميع تخصصات كلية الآداب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل.

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2013- 4- 12
الصورة الرمزية أخيراً قررت
أخيراً قررت
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة فيصل
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: علم اجتماع
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 813
المشاركـات: 4

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 113790
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jul 2012
المشاركات: 2,151
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 55723
مؤشر المستوى: 124
أخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
أخيراً قررت غير متواجد حالياً
مناقشات الانقليزي

مرحبا
ابحث عن مناقشات الانقليزي قراءه
قديم 2013- 4- 12   #2
النائب العام
عضو متميز
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 110191
تاريخ التسجيل: Fri May 2012
المشاركات: 4,059
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 2562804
مؤشر المستوى: 2651
النائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond reputeالنائب العام has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: طالب جامعي
التخصص: علـم أجتمــاع
المستوى: دراسات عليا
النائب العام غير متواجد حالياً
رد: مناقشات الانقليزي

اللغة الانجليزية قراءة
استاذ المقرر : د / بسام سليمان ابوزيد

# المناقشة الأولى #
The story of Unit One takes place in an airport waiting area. What do you know about such places? What do you find in a waiting lounge? How do people usually act in an airport lounge

it's a little crowded has different people from all over the world .. at the waiting lounge there are some seats and people wait for there planes .. and some of them are tired other are afraid missing there planes

# المناقشة الثانية #
What is the lesson that you learn from the story in Unit One? Do you think it is a true story? Why
The story and events are real interesting, and we can understand the meanings of many things and perhaps tell us if we got such situations

# المناقشة الثالثة #
What do know about farms? In the story of Unit 2, the storyteller explains some of the lessons that she learned on the farm. What lessons do you think a young person would learn on a farm?

Farms is a space of ground was covered Balzrua various types and forms are provided to us with food plant is a high degree of importance and learn on the farm many things from the most important of hard work, patience and take care of things well and was much Atalm young people many useful lessons from the farm I remember one of these lessons is the advancement of sleep early in order to farm the land every day and this shows the activity in the morning and sleep in the

# المناقشة الرابعة #

Hawks have very good eyesight. An expression in English about someone with sharp eyesight is to say that the person has eyes like a hawk. Hawks can see tiny animals in fields. They eat mice for example. What is the value of the hawks in the Arab culture
Hawks are very value for Arabs

because they use them for hunting

# المناقشة الخامسة #

Underline the location phrases in the following paragraph There are a lot of things happening

around me. Many people are exercising. They’re walking quickly or riding their bikes. There is a food stand to the right of the entrance. A few people are eating lunchnext to it. There is a handsome man to the left of the entrance. He is painting a picture very carefully. Across from me, a young girl is playing under a tree. Her brother is playing with her, too. They’re running and jumping happily. Their mother is sitting behind them. She

is watching them quietly. Everyone is having fun-------.

# المناقشة السادسة #

What could be a perfect job for you? Why? Give at least five different reasons.
the perfect job for me is teaching in elementary school for these reasons 1-i will have high salary 2- i will have long vacation about 3 months 3- i will have from 5 to 11 classes per-week i think it's great 4- i will have easy classes to teach 5- i will get to home earlier be cause the classes isn't much

# المناقشة السابعة#

What is your favorite part of the day? Why? Give at least five different reasons.
I love the evening because he Hadyehat the session with family + Drink Shahi + Zaarh neighbors + watch TV + studying

# المناقشة االثامنة #

What is a lesson that you or a friend learned through doing something good or bad (positive or negative) in your life
If we do something wrong we take cues from it we learn the lesson and advised others not to do this thing And if we did something we take the good things and leave the negatives as well as recommend other

# المناقشة التاسعة#

In Unit three, what was granny trying to teach her grandchild
she was trying to teach her that you get the rewards based on how much hard you work at the end of the day

# المناقشة العاشرة #
What foods do we pay for that we could get for free from nature? Give at least three examples from your local area.

Vegetables -1 ....
Flour -2 ....
3- Fruits ....

# المناقشة الحادية عشر #

?-Topic Eleven What is your favorite season of the year? Why

Winter is my favorite time of the year. so the weather is cool

# المناقشة الثانية عشر #
Topic Twelve The honey is really food for baby bees. Bees also make wax. The wax holds the honey in small pockets within the beehive. What uses do people have for honey and wax?

Beeswax is an ingredient in moustache wax, as well as hair pomades.
Beeswax is an ingredient in surgical bone wax.
Candles
Beeswax is used commercially to make fine candles.
honey has been used by humans to treat a variety of ailments through topical application, but only recently have the antiseptic and antibacterial properties of honey been chemically explained.

# المناقشة الثالثة عشر#
Topic Thirteen There are many words in Unit Six for containers: jar, bottle, basket, bucket…. What other words do you know for containers? What are they used for?

Bag,cardboard box,pail,tub
the bag preserve my book ,my dress,staff
thecardboard box preserve gift, paper
the pail preserve water not spoil
the tub preserve dishes & people can sweem in it

# المناقشة الرابعة عشر#
?-Topic Fourteen Do you believe in MAGIC? Why or why not

yes, i do believe in MAGIC. as its mentioned in the holy Quran many states

قديم 2013- 4- 12   #3
أخيراً قررت
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
أخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond reputeأخيراً قررت has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

جزاك الله خير

قديم 2013- 4- 12   #4
أخيراً قررت
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المناقشة الخامسه تختلف
ايش حلها ؟؟؟

قديم 2013- 4- 12   #5
のя•Fάĵr
مشرفة سابقة
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 97730
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Dec 2011
المشاركات: 8,921
عدد الـنقـاط : 8898
مؤشر المستوى: 0
のя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond reputeのя•Fάĵr has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: Faculty of Literature, K.F.U
الدراسة: انتظام
التخصص: English Literature
المستوى: دكتوراه
のя•Fάĵr غير متواجد حالياً

تيب عسوله اي نظام استخدمتي؟
~♡

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
مناقشات الوجيه و الارشاد النفسي ليونة مواد مشتركة - ارشيف تربية المستوى 5 2 2013- 4- 14 06:26 AM
ابشركم نزلت مناقشات الانترنت والاتصال ؟؟ دلوعه جدتها اجتماع 3 6 2013- 4- 10 12:21 AM
حلول جميع مناقشات مادة الاحصاء ملك بلا مملكة المستوى الثاني - كلية الأداب 9 2013- 4- 7 07:00 PM
ساعدوني لتسهيل المذاكرة الاميرة فراولة ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل 4 2011- 1- 1 05:51 AM
أستفسارات عن مادة الادارة لتسهيل المذاكرة Mr. Programmer إدارة أعمال 1 4 2010- 12- 31 11:39 AM