ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E4
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

E4 English Literature Students Level Four Forum

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2017- 2- 13
الصورة الرمزية 3zf aljro7
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الآداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: انجليزي
المستوى: المستوى السادس
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 9353
المشاركـات: 10

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 236250
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Aug 2015
المشاركات: 3,534
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 352674
مؤشر المستوى: 423
3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
3zf aljro7 غير متواجد حالياً
ورشة عمل مقرر { الانشاء والتعبير 2 } الاثنين 19 / 8

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

جميع الملفات المهمة واللي قدرت اجمعها بمادةالانشاء والتعبير 2
اولا بالمرفقات الملزمة المتوافقة مع المحتوى

اضافة للكتاب المقرر moasic 2: writing بس للاسف التصوير مو جيد لكن اظنه يفي بالغرض
والملزمة فيها القطع والاسئلة ان شاء الله ما نحتاج الكتاب

الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: pdf Composition 2 مترجم.pdf‏ (3.50 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 1522) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf كتاب mosaic writing 2 كامــــــل.pdf‏ (18.65 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 1049) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 4- 10 الساعة 05:05 PM
قديم 2017- 2- 13   #2
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute3zf aljro7 has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
رد: ورشة عمل مقرر { الانشاء والتعبير 2 }

كويزات للمادة

فوكابلري انشاء وتعبير2 - الوحدة الاولى
فوكابلري انشاء وتعبير 2 الوحده 2و3
فوكابلري الوحده 4 والاخيره
اسئلة أختبار قطعة -Tattoos Across Time and Place
انشاء وتعبير2 برقراف اختبار عام 1436هـ
فوكابلري - إنشاء وتعبير 2
أسئلة قطعة Gendar Differences in Communication

كويز أسئلة قطعة Student Essay - برقراف A - ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام
كويز أسئلة قطعة Student Essay - برقراف B - ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام
كويز أسئلة قطعة Student Essay - برقراف C - ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام
كويز أسئلة قطعة Student Essay - برقراف D - ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام
كويز أسئلة أختبار قطعة -Tattoos Across Time and Place- - ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام
انشاء وتعبير 2 قطعة Gender Differences in Communication

كويز للمحاضرة 15

روابط تخص المادة موجودة بمرفقات كل رد من هذي المشاركات

https://vb.ckfu.org/showpost.php?p=1...00&postcount=6
https://vb.ckfu.org/showpost.php?p=1...02&postcount=7
https://vb.ckfu.org/showpost.php?p=1...07&postcount=8

ترجمات للقطع
https://vb.ckfu.org/showpost.php?p=1...11&postcount=9

قطعة خارجية
https://vb.ckfu.org/showpost.php?p=1...91&postcount=1

اسئلة من موقع كويزات
اسئلة مادة إنشاء وتعبير 2 الفصل الدراسي الثاني 1434- 1435هـ

اسئلة سابقة موجودة ككويزات وفي الروابط السابقة
لو احد حصل اي نماذج سابقة يرفقها لنا لنضيفها

بالتوفيق للجميع

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 5- 12 الساعة 09:14 AM

قديم 2017- 2- 18   #3
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

حل المناقشات
ملاحظة وجود هذه العلامة يعني تم تاكيد الاجابة

المناقشة 1

: Write three sentences about learning English

=learning English is important for our life in work in school we need to use this language.The whole world use this language as main language,so we have to communicate with this world by English language. >>>>

المناقشة 2

Where would you like to study English?

I would like study English in a country for the native speaker .like united state of America .It will be better for accent and other skill for learn this language.

المناقشة 3

Write three sentences about England.

England is fog city . when you live in this city it is like a dream. Everything is beautiful the street the buildings . also the shopping there is many of choices you can find.

المناقشة 4

\Write four sentences about online learning.

The Online Learning - The online learning is most esiest and cheabest types of modern education . - In e-learning student does not need only a computer and an inernet connection. -The advantages of e-learning easy to communicat with teachers a ndstudents at any time out side the official working hours - The a nather advantages of e-learning post opinions and point without feeling ashame or fear of mis

المناقشة 5

Write three sentences about why you would like to travel to another country.\\

It increases our knowledge and widens our perspective. When we visit interesting places,we discover and learn many things. We discover new people surroundings,plant and animals. Traveling not only provides us fun and adventure, it also provides us marvelous insights and enlightens our minds.

المناقشة 6

Write three sentences about the benefits of using less cars

use less cars can Save money on fuel and running costs. and Improve air quality and reduce the pollution. and chances of dying in a car accident are reduced.

المناقشة 7

Write three sentences about the benefits of recycling.

Recycling helps to conserve our natural resources such as oil, metal and water .It saves 95% of energy, so it protects the environment. With use of more recycling products, it has pushed people towards more greener technologies

المناقشة 8
Write three sentences about the Saudi national day..

Saudi National is celebrated in Saudi Arabia on every 23 September to commemorate the establishment of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by King Abdulaziz in 1932. Saudi National Day is celebrated with folklore dances, songs and traditional festivals. the celebration is an opportunity to learn the Saudi Arabian heritage, customs and traditions.

المناقشة 9

Write three sentences about the benefits of studying in another country..

When we study in another country we get a new experience and learn a new language. The biggest reason we should consider a study in another country is the opportunity to see the world . And we will find new foods, customs, traditions, and social atmospheres.

المناقشة 10
Write four sentences about the benefits of having your own business.

I would feel proud when I start my own business. We will be discussing many knowledge and share our experiences with each other in the field of my own business. I will have more experience and skills. And i will start the expansion and transfer of my work around the world.

المناقشة 11
Write four sentences about the first day you attended secondary school.

I was excited in my first day. It was scary because it is a new experience. I moved to a higher level of knowledge. And I made new friends.

المناقشة 12
Write four sentences telling us about a phone applications you like to use.

السؤال اكتب اربع جمل عن تطبيقات الجوال التي تفضلونها عبروا ماتشاؤون عنها
هذه اجابي لستم ملزمين بها يمنكم التعبير باسلوبكم

I like applications games like Sudoku. I always use twitter for more news and events. and i use twitter to tell my opinion. Also Whatsapp is a common application.

المناقشة 13
Write four sentences about the subject you did not like to study when you were in school.

يمكن التعبير بطريقتكم باربع جمل عن المواد التي لم تكن تحبها في المدرسة

When i was in school there was no specific i didn't like studying. Maybe history and geography i didn't like the. And biology i didn't enjoy studying it. But on the other hand i liked mathematics.

المناقشة 14
Write six sentences describing the dish you would order in a restaurant.

اي ستة جمل عن الأطباق التي تفضلون طلبها في المطعم

First of all, I would order a dish of green salad. Next I would take a dish of chicken soup. Then I want a piece of vegetable pizza. After that it is time for the main meal. I like to eat rice and fish. Finally, I would order cheesecake for dessert.

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 4- 12 الساعة 02:55 PM

قديم 2017- 2- 22   #4
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

ملخص غير مترجم من بيسان مشكورة على جهودها
+
ملف مميز من فريق الابداع يشمل تجميع اسئلة
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: pdf Composition 2.pdf‏ (1.54 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 462) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf ملف اسألة الانشاء والتعبير 2 - فريق الابداع.pdf‏ (1.52 ميجابايت, المشاهدات 896) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 3- 12 الساعة 10:54 AM

قديم 2017- 3- 26   #5
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

قديم 2017- 4- 4   #6
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

idioms
+
القطع مترجمة ( اضافة الى الكلمات في الملف الاول )
+
المفردات مع معانيها لكامل المنهج بصيغتين word + pdf

الكلمات معدلة
فيه خطأ بالكلمات التالية وتم تعديلها بالملف لذا جرى التنويه
Proficiency
Criterion
Rapport
Relate
الصور المصغرة للصور المرفقة
اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر

الاســـم:	idioms.JPG‏
المشاهدات:	453
الحجـــم:	78.7 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	317893   اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر

الاســـم:	idioms تصحيح الدكتور المحبوب.JPG‏
المشاهدات:	370
الحجـــم:	49.6 كيلوبايت
الرقم:	321483  
الملفات المرفقة
نوع الملف: pdf القطع مترجمة.pdf‏ (645.6 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 647) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: pdf Composition 2 كلمات التعبير والانشاء[1].pdf‏ (259.2 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 299) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف
نوع الملف: docx Composition 2 كلمات التعبير والانشاء[1].docx‏ (20.4 كيلوبايت, المشاهدات 202) تحميل الملفإضافة الملف لمفضلتكعرض الملف

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 5- 15 الساعة 11:38 AM

قديم 2017- 5- 15   #7
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
رد: ورشة عمل مقرر { الانشاء والتعبير 2 } الاثنين 19 / 8

تنويه بعد سؤال الدكتور
relate: Having an understanding with another person mutual understanding.

rapport: Connect with ; interact with another person

Don't stick your neck out......
Don't help people who didn't ask for your help

Don't make waves .....
Don't interfere; don't cause problems

انسوا المعاجم وانسوا الحل المختلف في الواجب واحفظوا مثل مايبي الدكتور

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 5- 15 الساعة 12:01 PM

قديم 2017- 5- 15   #8
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 5- 15 الساعة 01:34 PM

قديم 2017- 5- 15   #9
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

تمرين المحاضرة 2

1. Chris is proficient in three languages: Spanish, English, and Japanese.
2. Jake has made a lot of progress in French this year because he attended every class.
3. If you want to succeed at speaking a foreign language, you must practice, practice, practice!
4. Anxiety can keep students from becoming proficient in a foreign language.
5. The class had a lot of success with the lesson because they did their homework.

تمرين المحاضرة 5

1. Mark took part (in) several expeditions to the summits of mountain in the Himalayan region

2. A scientist who tries to figure (out) a way (to) cure cancer is also a kind of explorer.

3. Many of the early female explorers didn't worry (about) hunger or fatigue.

4. Chris laughs (at) danger, she has no fear.

5. Jake participated (in) a 500-mile hike in Northern Australia last fall.

6. Arlene Blum has carried (out) many mountaineering expeditions.

تمرين المحاضرة 9

1) Man tend to give advice ......whereas....... woman often show

2) Woman usually reveal a lot about their personal lives ....while...... men rarely discuss personal relationship and feeling.

3) Man usually make declarative statement ....... on other hand...... women often add question lags to the end of statement.

4) Woman usually let speakers finish their sentence .....whereas..... man lend tend to interrupt.

5) Man tend to be assertive in online communication .......in contrast....... woman tend to hedge.

تمرين المحاضرة 12
1. At first, Mark's parents were upset by his new tattoo; later, they came to accept it .
2. Mark got his first tattoo when he joined the army. Getting a tattoo was just one of many __rites of passage that Mark experienced when he joined the military .
3. Mark's parents learned that tattoos have a rich cultural history .They were surprised that tattoos have been around for many years in many different civilizations.
4. Tattooing was an important cultural practice among the in -habitants of South Pacific islands such as the Maori, who used it to symbolize life achievements.
5. _ TV earliest record of the use of lipstick was found in Babylon over 5,000 years ago.
6. The use of cosmetics isn't new; it arise from a rich cultural history.
7. Like cosmetics, plastic surgery comes from a long tradition dating back thousands of years. For example, archaeologists have found evidence of the practice of plastic surgery in ancient Egypt.
8. Developments in medical techniques _gave rise to the types of plastic surgery that we know today,

قديم 2017- 5- 16   #10
3zf aljro7
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : .. ❀ ✿ ♥ ورشة عمل مقرر إدارة التغيير ♥ ✿ ❀ .. يوم الاختبار : الثلاثاء 12-4-1438 الفترة الثانية ( 7:00-9:00 ) ام حنان إدارة أعمال 7 377 2017- 1- 10 06:53 PM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : ۩۞۩ ورشة عمل مقرر - إدارة التعاقد والتفاوض -يوم الإختبار السبت- 1438/4/9 - الساعه 3:45 مساءً ۩۞۩ ghayda إدارة أعمال 8 356 2017- 1- 7 04:21 PM
↑↓ ورشة عمل مقرر ▌ المحاسبة الإدارية▌ ↑↓ ☼ يوم الاختبار: الخميس 7-4-1438 الفترة الثانية ( 7:00 - 9:00 ) أبو عبدالله إدارة أعمال 7 685 2017- 1- 6 06:46 AM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : ✿*`•.¸ ورشة مقرر إدارة الأعمال الصغيرة ¸.•´*✿ يوم الاختبار : الثلاثاء 5-4-1438 الفترة الاولى ( 3:45-5:45 ) ❀⊰ ريشة العلم ⊱❀ إدارة أعمال 7 499 2017- 1- 5 01:52 PM
[ كويز ] : || مكتبة الكويزات لمواد المستوى الثامن || tµ£!p إدارة أعمال 8 7 2014- 2- 3 11:05 AM