ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E4
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

E4 English Literature Students Level Four Forum

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2017- 10- 6
الصورة الرمزية المهرة العنيدة
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: طالبه
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: قسم لغه انجليزيه
المستوى: المستوى السادس
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 15451
المشاركـات: 72

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 270517
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Oct 2016
المشاركات: 1,990
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 15451
مؤشر المستوى: 65
المهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond repute
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
المهرة العنيدة غير متواجد حالياً
Ei28 جميع المناقشات بموضوع واحد

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

من بعد اذن مشرفتنا بنزل المناقشات بموضوع واحد اول باول

فلطفا لا تقفلون الموضوع
لان المناقشات الي بالورش متراميه ومتعبه الواحد يدخل كل ورشه ويدور ويمكن تكون غلط

فحبيت اسهل على الاعضاء

لحد يرد خلوه للمناقشات

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة منصور العبدالله ; 2018- 3- 18 الساعة 03:32 PM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 6   #2
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
المهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond reputeالمهرة العنيدة has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
المنظومة النحوية

#مناقشات_القواعد_والمنظومه_النحويه

المناقشه الاولى

Discuss the difference between the following twe sentences :
1.?What an exciting day
2. What is exciting about this day ?

#القواعد_والمنظومه_النحويه
#حل #المناقشه_الأولى

1. Discuss the first sentence it means an expression about the day , the speakers feeling (exclamation)
and Discuss the second sentence is question about the day.2

✅✅✅✅
المناقشه الثانيه

What the difference between the underlined nonuns is the two sentences below ?

#حل #المناقشه_الثانيه

1. An apple a day keeps the doctor away
2. An apple is all I had for lunch today
The first one subject pronoun .
The second is possessive pronoun.
Apple in example refers to the class as a whole in the following sentences – "An apple is all I had for lunch today" .
Apple in example second is called ageneric noun . apple refers to one example of class in the the following sentences " An apple a day keeps the doctor away
❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅
المناقشه الثالثه

Based on our discussion of gender in lecture3 and on your knowledge of Arabic ,briefly compare the use of gender-specific noune (e.g. headmaster,aunt) between ,,,,

#حل #المناقشه_الثالثه

Headmaster x Headmastress. Aunt x aucle.
Yes there are difference of gender in Arabic and English such in Arabic is difference between male and female but in English they are the same .
❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشه الرابعه

For English sentences to be complet , it must have at least one finite clause
with a subject and a predicate.
However imperative sentences (e.g. stand up) are ,,,
🔖🔖🔖🔖

#حل #المناقشه_الرابعه

Stand up is an clause (or main clause) is a clause that can stand by itself also known as a simple sentences. An independent clause contains a subject and a predicate ; it makes sense by itself , and when the subject missing , we assume that it is 'you' the persons spoken to the previous sentences can be expanded as follows : you go study.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الخامسه

Write one sentences (in your words) which has a verbal group of type 1 or 2 type ?

��������

#حل #المناقشه_الخامسه

You should see the sky 1.
You should read the book 2.
You must the prayer 3.
We must perform on time .4
❇️❇️❇️❇️

������:
✅✅✅✅

المناقشه السادسه

Write one sentences (in your own words) which has a noun phrase (NP) that functions as a complement ?
��������

#حل #المناقشه_السادسه

1.Sarah is my best friends.
2.He is a good student .
3.mazen is my little son .
4.Abha is a city that I love .

❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشه السابعه*

Write one sentences (in your own words)
which has a prepositional phrase (PP) that expresses the idea of place ?

��������
The glass of the water on the desk 1.
The book on the table is mine 2.
My pin under the table 3.
❇️❇️❇️❇️
المناقشه الثامنه*

Write one sentences (in your own words) which has a gradable adjective
with a high degree gradation ?

��������
1.My sister in English is very good.
2.The weather today is better than yesterday
3.my a appreciation in a very good Chemicals.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه التاسعه*

Explain the difference between the meaning of the adverbials in the following sentences

🔖🔖🔖🔖
1-*He is in Dammam*. the first sentence means the he is living in Dammam now and the sentence is Prepositional phrases (adverbial of place )
2-*He is going to Dammam*. and the second sentence means that he is moving or traveling to Dammam and the sentence is Present Participle Clauses (non-finite Clauses)

✅✅✅✅

المنظومة النحوية
✅✅✅✅

المناقشه العاشره*

Choose one of the basic types of clause structure and use it to writ one example sentences.

🔖🔖🔖🔖
1.He finished the exam quickly .
2.she is a nice girl.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الحادي عشره*

Coordination is only possible at the level of clauses.
is the previous statement true or false ?

🔖🔖🔖🔖
Explain why in your own words .
False statement , Because a word can coordinate with a clause Coordination can be :
1.At the word Level (noun Coordination – verb Coordination – adverb Coordination- adjective Coordination – preposition Coordination- )
2.At the phrase Level ( Noun phrase – verb phrase – adjective phrase – adverb phrase - preposition phrase)
3.At the clause Level (noun clause – verb clause)
.✅✅✅✅

المنظومة النحوية
✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الثانيه عشر*

Based on what we discussed in Lecture 11 and Lecture 12, give one difference between Coordination and subordination ?

🔖🔖🔖🔖
Coordinating conjunctions connect words, phrases, and clauses . Coordination give equal attention to two items as an equal relationship . subordination conjunctions are more numerous and sometimes a combination of word.
They connect a main clause with a subordinate clause .
Subordination gives less attention one idea as an unequal relationship , where one or group depends on the other.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الثالثه عشر*

Write one sentences (in your own words) that has relative clause ?

��������
1.I bought a new car it's quick and easy.
2.I bought a new car that is very fast.
����
امثلة اخرى
The pen that he use is blue.
The man who won yesterday has come to meet us.
✅✅✅✅

المنظومة النحوية
✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الرابعه عشر*

Choose any grammatical term discussed from lecture 1 to 13
. define the term ,and give one example about it in your own words.

��������*
Adjectives : adjectives are words which we use to describe people , things events*
Etc 1 Attributive adjectives appear before the noun. E.g.
Thes is important lecture e.g.
Thes is important lesson

✅✅✅✅

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 11- 25 الساعة 04:12 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 6   #3
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
انشاء وتعبير 2

#مناقشات_انشاء_وتعبير٢
المناقشه الاولى
: Write three sentences about learning English

#إنشاء_و_تعبير2
#حل #المناقشه_الأولى

learning English is important for our life in work in school we need to use this language.The whole world use this language as main language,so we have to communicate with this world by English language.

✅✅✅✅

#مناقشات_انشاء_وتعبير٢

المناقشه الثانيه
Where would you like to study English?

#إنشاء_و_تعبير
#حل #المناقشه_الثانيه

I would like study English in a country for the native speaker .like united state of America .It will be better for accent and other skill for learn this language.

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_انشاء_وتعبير٢

المناقشه الثالثه
Write three sentences about England.

#إنشاء_و_تعبير
#حل #المناقشه_الثالثه

England is fog city . when you live in this city it is like a dream. Everything is beautiful the street the buildings . also the shopping there is many of choices you can find.
❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة الرابعه
#مناقشات_انشاء_وتعبير٢

\Write four sentences about online learning.

��������

#إنشاء_و_تعبير
#حل #المناقشه_الرابعه

The Online Learning - The online learning is most esiest and cheabest types of modern education . - In e-learning student does not need only a computer and an inernet connection. -The advantages of e-learning easy to communicat with teachers a ndstudents at any time out side the official working hours - The a nather advantages of e-learning post opinions and point without feeling ashame or fear of mis

❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅
المناقشه الخامسه
#مناقشات_انشاء_وتعبير٢

Write three sentences about why you would like to travel to another country.\\

🔖🔖🔖🔖
#إنشاء_و_تعبير
#حل #المناقشه_الخامسه

Traveling helps ti enrich our lives. It increases our knowledge and widens our perspective. When we visit interesting places,we discover and learn many things. We discover new people surroundings,plant and animals. Traveling not only provides us fun and advanture, it also provides us marvelous insights and enlightens our minds.

❇❇❇❇

🍂🌷🍂:
✅✅✅✅

المناقشه السادسة انشاء وتعبير 2

Write three sentences about the benefits of using less cars

🔖🔖🔖🔖
حل المناقشه السادسة للانشاء والتعبير2

use less cars can Save money on fuel and running costs. and Improve air quality and reduce the pollution. and chances of dying in a car accident are reduced.

❇❇❇❇
المناقشة 7*

Write three sentences about the benefits of recycling.

��������
Recycling helps to conserve our natural resources such as oil, metal and water .It saves 95% of energy, so it protects
the environment. With use of more recycling products, it has pushed people towards more greener technologies*
❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشة 8*
Write three sentences about the Saudi national day..

��������
Saudi National is celebrated in Saudi Arabia on every 23 September to commemorate the establishment of the Kingdom of
Saudi Arabia by King Abdulaziz in 1932. Saudi National Day is celebrated with folklore dances, songs and traditional festivals. the celebration is an opportunity to learn the Saudi Arabian heritage, customs and traditions.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
المناقشة 9

Write three sentences about the benefits of studying in another country..

��������

When we study in another country we get a new experience and learn a new language. The biggest reason we should consider
a study in another country is the opportunity to see the world . And we will find new foods, customs, traditions, and social atmospheres.

✅✅✅✅
المناقشة 10*
Write four sentences about the benefits of having your own business.

��������

I would feel proud when I start my own business. We will be discussing many knowledge and share our experiences with
each other in the field of my own business. I will have more experience and skills. And i will start the expansion and transfer of my work around the world.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 11 
Write four sentences about the first day you attended secondary school.

🔖🔖🔖🔖
I was excited in my first day. It was scary because it is a new experience. I moved to a higher level of knowledge. And I made new friends.
✅✅✅✅

الانشاء والتعبير٢
✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 12 
Write four sentences telling us about a phone applications you like to use.

🔖🔖🔖
السؤال اكتب اربع جمل عن تطبيقات الجوال التي تفضلونها عبروا ماتشاؤون عنها
هذه اجابي لستم ملزمين بها يمنكم التعبير باسلوبكم
🔖🔖🔖🔖
I like applications games like Sudoku. I always use twitter for more news and events. and i use twitter to tell my opinion. Also Whatsapp is a common application.
✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
المناقشة 13 
Write four sentences about the subject you did not like to study when you were in school.

🔖🔖🔖🔖
يمكن التعبير بطريقتكم باربع جمل عن المواد التي لم تكن تحبها في المدرسة
🔖🔖🔖🔖
When i was in school there was no specific i didn't like studying. Maybe history and geography i didn't like the. And biology i didn't enjoy studying it. But on the other hand i liked mathematics.
✅✅✅✅

الانشاء والتعبير٢
✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 14 
Write six sentences describing the dish you would order in a restaurant.

🔖🔖🔖🔖
اي ستة جمل عن الأطباق التي تفضلون طلبها في المطعم
🔖🔖🔖🔖
First of all, I would order a dish of green salad. Next I would take a dish of chicken soup. Then I want a piece of vegetable pizza. After that it is time for the main meal. I like to eat rice and fish. Finally, I would order cheesecake for dessert.
|✅✅✅✅

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 11- 25 الساعة 04:17 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 6   #4
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
مدخل الى اللغويات

🌷المهرة العنيدة🌷:
#مناقشات_مدخل_لغويات
المناقشة الاولى
One source of origins of language is social interaction and group communication. Explain this issue in further details ؛؛

#حل #المناقشه_الأولى

It claims that the development of human language takes place in social context through groups

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_مدخل_لغويات

المناقشه الثانيه
Language is acquired through culture, is it true? How

#مدخل_إلى_اللغويات
#حل #المناقشه_الثانيه

Yes that's right because culture is one of the important factors of acquired language.
❇❇❇❇

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_مدخل_لغويات
المناقشه الثالثه
What is the difference between consonant and vowel sounds

#مدخل_إلى_اللغويات
#حل #المناقشه_الثالثه

Most consonant sounds are produced through tongue to shape the oral cavity through which the air is passing, while a vowel is a speech sound in which the mouth is open and the tongue is not touching the top of the mouth
❇❇❇❇

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الرابعه
#مناقشات_مدخل_لغويات

What is the difference between phones and allophone

��������
#مدخل_إلى_اللغويات
#حل #المناقشه_الرابعه

Phone : is the sound type produced in actual speech in the mouth.
another meaning :
different versions of sound-type regularly produced in actual speech
Allophones : is a set of phones all of which are versions of one phoneme
❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الخامسة لمدخل اللغويات

5. Borrowing,
compounding and conversion are all aspects of word formation. What do they mean?

🔖🔖🔖🔖

حل المناقشه الخامسه مدخل الى اللغويات
compounding*
When there is a joining of two
separate words to produce a single form, thus Lehn and Wort are combined to produce the word Lehnwort in German (Loan word in English)

conversion*

Simply, it is a change in the function of a word without reduction*

❇❇❇

������:
✅✅✅✅

المناقشة السادسة:

حل المناقشه السادسة* مدخل اللغويات

Lexical morphemes: set of ordinary nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs that we think of as the words that carry the content of the messages we convey. (e.g., yellow, girl, man, house, tiger)
Functional morphemes: set consists largely of the functional words in the language such as conjunction, prepositions, articles ... etc. (on, because, the, that, but, near)

❇️❇️❇️❇️
المناقشة السابعة*
Parts of speech are main components of English grammar. List four of them with explaining their meanings and giving examples.

������
1. Noun: a word used to identify any of case of people, thing. or name .. eg. Ahmed, street, apple.
2. verb: a word used to describe an action.. eg. read, cook, study.
3. adjective: a word or phrase naming an attribute added to a noun to describe it .. eg. beautiful, nice.
4. prepositions: describe a relationship between other word in a sentence. eg. in, on, to.
❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشة الثامنة*
In syntax, some sentences are structurally ambiguous. What does structural ambiguity mean

������
Deep structure has two distinct ideas underlying interpretations.*
e.g., Annie bumped into a man with an umbrella. This example represents structural ambiguity as it has two ideas:*
1. Annie had an umbrella and she bumped into a man with it.
2. Annie bumped into a man and the man happened to be carrying an umbrella.

❇️❇️❇️❇️

مدخل الى اللغويات

✅✅✅
المناقشة التاسعة ( هذي المناقشة موضع اسئلة اختبار حسب اسلوب الدكتور في الواجبات كل مصطلح وش يعني )
Synonymy, antonymy, hyponymy and polysemy are all aspects of semantics. Discuss their meanings with giving some examples

🔖🔖🔖
Synonymy
Two or more words with very closely related meanings.
eg. Big/large

Antonymy
Two forms with opposite meanings
eg. happy/sad

Hyponymy
When the meaning of one form is included in the meaning of another
eg. animal and horse

Polysemy
When we encounter two or more words with the same form and related meaning.
eg. head refers the object on top of your body/ person at the top of a company… etc
✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
مدخل الى اللغويات

المناقشة العاشرة 
What is speech act? What are different forms of speech acts

🔖🔖🔖🔖
Speech act describes actions such as ‘requesting’, ‘commanding’, ‘questioning’, or ‘informing’
type of Speech act:
1. Direct speech acts: when an interrogative structure, The interrogative structure is used when we don’t know something and we ask someone to provide the information.
2. Indirect speech acts: when we don’t ask question about something, but rather use it to make a request.
✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 11 
What is discourse analysis concerned with?

��������
concerned with the study of language in texts and conversation.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
مدخل الى اللغويات

المناقشة 12 
Mention the differences between Broca’s aphasia and Wernicke’s aphasia in the brain.

��������

1. Broca’s aphasia:
It is characterized by a substantially reduced amount of speech, distorted articulation and slow, often effortful speech
2. Wernicke’s aphasia:
It is language disorder that results in difficulties in auditory comprehension.

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 13 
Babbling has two key stages for first language acquisition. Discuss these two stages with giving a few examples.

🔖🔖🔖🔖
-Between 6 and 8 months old, children start producing a number of different vowels and consonants as well as combinations

-Between 9 and 10 months, children become to recognize intonation patterns to the consonant and vowel combinations being produced with variation in the combinations

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
مدخل الى اللغويات

المناقشة 14 
What are the components of communicative competence?

🔖🔖🔖🔖
There are 4 components:
1. Grammatical competence
2. Socio-linguistic competence
3. Strategic competence
4. Communication strategy

✅✅✅✅

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 11- 25 الساعة 04:20 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 6   #5
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
النثر الإنجليزي

#مناقشات_نثر_انجليزي

Read unit one and extract FIVE words with suffixes and Five words with prefixes

#النثر_الإنجليزي
#حل #المناقشه_الأولى

Unwell,unhappy,important,impossiple,reweaite,golde n,hapyfull,quickly,faster,,,
Suffix hopeless- comfortable –stronger – grateful – clearly .
Prefix : unhappy – disappointed – impossible – unusual - nonsense

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_نثر_انجليزي

المناقشه الثانيه
Read unit one and extract five compound nouns

#النثر_الإنجليزي
#حل #المناقشه_الثانيه

Do it yourself alongdistance –selfhelp - overnight
❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_نثر_انجليزي

المناقشه الثالثه
What is the main idea of the paragraphs on pages 12 and 13

#النثر_الإنجليزي
#حل #المناقشه_الثالثه

It is talking about customs in several countries and discus the different ways for deal with the people
❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة الرابعه
#مناقشات_نثر_انجليزي

Read unit two and extract five idiomatic expressions and mention their meanings

🔖🔖🔖🔖

#النثر_الإنجليزي
#حل #المناقشه_الرابعه

It is raining cats and dogs means it is raning hevely do you want ahand means do you need help
3-i Took a knock or two 4- in a comfort zoom 5- did not really have a clue.

❇❇❇❇

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الخامسه
#مناقشات_نثر_انجليزي

Look in unit two for five compound adjective

��������
#النثر_الإنجليزي
#حل #المناقشه_الخامسه

Flat – screen – high – speed – knee – deep – low – cost –snow –covered
Ear- numbing 2 flat – screen 3 high – speed –knee –deep- low- cost

❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه السادسه
#مناقشات_نثر_انجليزي

Give five sports terminology

#النثر_الإنجليزي
#حل #المناقشه_السادسه

Kick of , took off , cut in , first touch , chested
Games, tournaments , matches , Olympics , world cup

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 7*

bolo bunch: a usually long uppercut that is started with a downward swing.
Eight Count: the 8-count is one of the most basic elements of learning to dance.
Corner Kick: a direct free kick awarded to the attacking team when a defender last touched a ball that crossed entirely
over the goal line.
Bicycle Kick: :in football, a kick in which a player jumps backwards into the air and then kicks the ball when it is
above their head.
Foul: is an unfair act by a player as deemed by a referee, usually violating the rules of a sport or game.
❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشة 8*

اختاروا ثلاثة من كل واحد

prefixes:
unhappy, disagree, illegal, impossible, nonfiction, unusual
Suffixes:
worker, comfortable, beautiful, friendless, kindness, terrible

❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشه التاسعة

*Explain the meaning of the three suffixes and three prefixes

(Prefix :*illegal :*(not allowed by law )*:*antisocial:(*don't like sociol )*:*nonresidents (*not esiding

(suffix :*nationalitie (*part of identities relate to our national*):*inhabitant (*the people who inhabit a region):*desirable (*A
quality*we all desire

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
المناقشة العاشرة
*Put your words that you selected above in sentences

prefix*
It is illegal to sell cigarettes to anyone under 16*-
Is a antisocial paerson -
Nonresidents ,*don't live there*-
suffix*
All of have nationalities*
The people who inhabit a region are the inhabitants of that region*
Dubai is a drsirable tourist area

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 11*

group of words in a fixed order that have a particular meaning that is different from the meanings of each word on its own
✅✅✅✅
المناقشة 12*
Metaphors are comparisons between two dissimilar thing

🌹🌹
اجابة أخرى
a figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable
For example: My brother was boiling mad
✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 13*

🔖🔖🔖
a metaphors is defined as figure of speech ,or something that we use to replace "normal" words in order to help others understand or enjoy our message, for example:we use the phrase "a blank of snow"to describe a snow fall that covers the ground evenly, as if the snow were a fabric.an idioms is a group of words which,whene used together, has a different meaning from the one wich the individual words have ,for example:how do you know about john`s illness? oh,i heard it on the grapevine.
اجابة أخرى
An idiom is an expression that conveys something different from its literal meaning, and that cannot be guessed from the meanings of its individual words.
A metaphor is a word or phrase typically used to describe one thing but unexpectedly used to describe something different. Metaphors make language interesting and help create imagery.

✅✅✅✅
المناقشة 14*
🔖🔖🔖🔖

Metaphor: The light of my life
Idiom: Costs an arm and a leg

✅✅✅✅

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 11- 25 الساعة 04:28 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 6   #6
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
الادب في عصر النهضه

#مناقشات_ادب_عصر_النهضه

المناقشه الاولى
Discussion Question

1: What are some of the main consequences of the Reformation?

#ادب_عصر_النهضه
#حل #المناقشه_الأولى

-The Church’s political power started being challenged .
- Unwillingness to depend on the Church and rejection of the constraints it enforced .
- Growing human confidence vs. “original sin” .
-Catholic church becomes defensive and unable to respond to the criticism .
- The confusing nature of scholasticism and of church dogma .

✅✅✅✅

#مناقشات_ادب_عصر_النهضه

المناقشه الثانيه
2Discussion Question 2: What Did Spain and Portugal achieve in the era of
explorations?

#ادب_عصر_النهضه
#حل #المناقشه_الثانيه

The sonnet is a short poem usually emotional in content. The form was first developed in Italy during the High Middle Ages by well-known figures like Dante Alighieri putting it to use. But the most famous sonneteer of that time was Francesco Petrarca (1304-1374), and it is after him that the Italian sonnet got its name. The sonnet can be thematically divided into two sections:1-The first presents theme or raises an issue.2. The second part answers the question, resolves the problem, or drives home the poem's point. This change in the poem is called the turn and moves the emotional action of the poem from a climax to a resolution
❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_ادب_عصر_النهضه

المناقشه الثالثه
Discussion Question 3: What were some of the cultural, intellectual and educational transformations that happened as a result of the spread of humanism across Europe?

#ادب_عصر_النهضه
#حل #المناقشه_الثالثه

-During the Middle Ages in Western Europe, Latin was the language of the Church and the educated people. Humanists began to use the vernacular, and helped develop the national languages of their countries – Italian, French, English, German.- Humanists also had a great impact on education. They supported studying grammar, poetry, and history, as well as mathematics, astronomy, and music. They promoted the concept of the well-rounded individual (Renaissance man) who was proficient in both intellectual and physical endeavors.
❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الرابعه
#مناقشات_ادب_عصر_النهضه

Discussion Question 4: How did English literature of the Renaissance represent other peoples and nations (French, Italians, Dutch, Germans, Africans, Muslims, Jews, Indians)?

��������

#ادب_عصر_النهضه
#حل #المناقشه_الرابعه

-Renaissance writings on other peoples and cultures were based on stereotypes and vacillated between fascination, fear and repulsion . - Often those who were seen as foreign or different were demonized, especially true for Jews and Muslims . - Catholic countries like France and Italy are represented in English literature in contradictory ways . - Both countries were admired for their literature, but…The French are portrayed as fickle, vain and untrustworthy - Italians are caricatured as deviant, corrupt, vengeful and lecherous.- The Spaniards are often portrayed as hot-blooded religious extremists . - By contrast, the representation of the Dutch and Germans (fellow Protestants) is generally benign, though comical: Dutch characters often have funny accents and Germans are often presented as hard drinkers.

❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الخامسه
#مناقشات_ادب_عصر_النهضه

Discussion Question 5: Discuss the main characteristics of the Sonnet

🔖🔖🔖🔖

#ادب_عصر_النهضه
#حل #المناقشه_الخامسه

The sonnet is a short poem usually emotional in content. The form was first developed in Italy during the High Middle Ages by well-known figures like Dante Alighieri putting it to use. But the most famous sonneteer of that time was Francesco Petrarca (1304-1374), and it is after him that the Italian sonnet got its name. The sonnet can be thematically divided into two sections:1-The first presents theme or raises an issue.2. The second part answers the question, resolves the problem, or drives home the poem's point. This change in the poem is called the turn and moves the emotional action of the poem from a climax to a resolution

❇❇❇❇

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه السادسة
#مناقشات_ادب_عصر_النهضه

Discussion Question 6: What is John Milton’s poem “On His Blindness” about?

��������
#ادب_عصر_النهضه
#حل #المناقشه_السادسه

The main themes of this poem are milons exploration of his felling of fear , limitation,light and darkness, duty andisdoubt, regarding his failed sight , his rationalization of this anxiety by seeking solution in his faith-

❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشه السابعه

Discuss the main characteristics of the pastoral poem

��������

“the passionate shepherd” is a pastoral poem.*
Pastoral poems generally center on the love of a shepherd for a maiden (as in marlowe’s
poem), on the death of a friend, or on the quiet simplicity of rural life.
The writer of a pastoral poem may be an educated city dweller, like marlowe, who
extols the virtues of a shepherd girl or longs for the peace and quiet of the country.*
Pastoral is derived from the latin word pastor, meaning shepherd.

❇️❇️❇️❇️
المناقشه الثامنه
Discuss
the influence of John Donne and describe some characteristics of his poetry*

��������
The leading metaphysical poet was john donne, whose colloquial, argumentative abruptness
of rhythm and tone distinguishes his style from the conventions of elizabethan love-lyrics

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة التاسعة*

The characteristics of a sonnet are its rhyme scheme, its metric structure, its common topics, and its specific cultural conventions. This type of poem traditionally has a strict number of lines with ending words that must rhyme according to a certain formula. These literature rules determine whether a piece of poetry is classified as a sonnet rather than as another type of poetry such as blank verse. Sonnets also have a few variations according to their authors' backgrounds, but these structural differences still need to fall within specific parameters. Language scholars generally believe that this kind of written verse originated from an italian form of poetry called the sonetto that was recited to musical accompaniment, which accounts for this type of poetry's uniform rhythmic characteristics
✅✅✅✅

الادب في عصر النهضه

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة العاشرة*

Shakespeare portrays macbeth's mental deterioration, over the course of shakespeare's jacobean play macbeth; macbeth's mind deteriorates greatly, the play showing how our thoughts and feelings can be affected by greed, temptation anxiety and guilt. Shakespeare's portrayal of macbeth's incorporates and reflects many jacobean beliefs about the nature of sin and the natural order of the universe, for example, the idea that anyone who committed the ultimate crime - the murder of a king - would be summoned to eternal damnation. It could be argued that macbeth's mental deterioration stems from his refusal to live by god will. During the play shakespeare uses soliloquies to reveal to the audience macbeth's mental state and character. With each soliloquy, our understanding of macbeth's mental decline becomes more detailed until, by the final scene of the play, we witness his tragic realisation of his own naivety and inability to control his fate.

اجابة أخرى
in drama, a monologue in which a character appears to be thinking out loud, thereby communicating to the audience his inner thought and feelings. It differs from an aside, which is brief remark directed to the audience. In performing a soliloquy, the actor traditionally acts as though he were talking to him self, although some actors directly address the audience. The soliloquy achieved its greatest effect in english renaissance drama. When employed in modern drama, it is usually as the equivalent of the interior monologue in fiction.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 11*

In the mid-sixteenth century , the english hardly existed at all as an organized commercial or artistic institution. During lifetime, shakespeare's plays were performed on stages in private theatres, provincial theatres, and playhouses. Troupes of actors roamed the countryside, performing in courtyards or in the great halls of noble houses ,they were acted out in the yards of bawdy inns and in the great halls of the london . Little better than vagrants in the eyes of the law , although the globe is certainly the most well known of all the renaissance stages associated with shakespeare and is rightfully the primary focus of discussion, a brief introduction to some of the other elizabethan theatres of the time provides a more complete picture of the world in which shakespeare lived and worked. We can classify theatres into two main groups - those within the london district and those located throughout the english countryside. The theatres within the london district can be further classified as playhouses, inn yards, and private theatres. However, the stage was one of london's thriving industries, supporting at least three successful repertory companies of which one - the lord chamberlain's me - boasted the services of as a resident actor, playwright, and shareholder..

اجابة أخرى
the shakespearean theater built of wood, these theaters comprised three rows of seats in a circular shape, with a stage area on one side of the circle. The audience's seats and part of the stage were roofed, but much of the main stage and the area in front of the stage was open to the elements sun as rain. The stage itself was divided into three levels: A main stage area and a curtained area in the back and canopied decorated cover with clothes called heaven, and the area under the stage called hell. Performances took place during the day, using natural light from the open center of the theater. Since there could be no dramatic lighting and there was very little scenery or props.
✅✅✅✅

الادب في عصر النهضه

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 12  اختاروا الاجابة التي تناسبكم
هذه الاجابة مختصرة جدا

this play is about how faustus puts on a performance for the emperor and the duke of vanholt .the main thesis or climax of this play is when faustus two friends valdes and cornelius who are magicians,teach him the ways of magic

وهذه اجابتي
doctor faustus, a well- respected german scholar, and he decides that he wants to learn to practice magic. And he begins his new career as a magician by summoning up mephostophilis, a devil. Faustus tells the devil an offer of faustus's soul in exchange for twenty-four of service from mephastophilis. In the end, he agrees to sign the contract withe his blood. On the final night before the expiration of the twenty-four years faustus begs for mercy, but it is too late.

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
المناقشة 13 

Cavalier poets is a broad de******ion of a school of english poets of the 17th century, who came from the classes that supported king charles i during the english civil war. The cavalier poets' existence was because king charles was a connoisseur of the fine arts and therefore demanded their creation, i.e. Masques, poetry, and drama.these poets in turn grouped themselves with the king and his service, thus becoming cavalier poets. A cavalier was traditionally a mounted soldier or knight, but the term was applied differently to those who supported charles, meaning to portray them as roistering gallants. It was meant to belittle and insult, however it became the term to which those who supported charles was applied. They were separate in their lifestyle and divided on religion from the round heads, who supported parliament, consisting often of puritans (either presbyterians or independents).the best known of the cavalier poets are ben jonson, robert herrick, richard lovelace, thomas carew, and sir john suckling.
Most of the cavalier poets were courtiers, with notable exceptions. For example, robert herrick was not a courtier, but his style marks him as a cavalier poet. Cavalier poetry is different from traditional poetry in its subject matter. Instead of tackling issues like religion, philosophy, and the arts, cavalier poetry aims to express the joy and simple gratification of celebratory things much livelier than the traditional works of their predecessors. The intent of their works was often to promote the crown (particularly charles i), and cavalier poets spoke outwardly against the round heads who supported the rebellion of parliament against the crown. Most cavalier works had allegorical or classical references

(الاجابة السابقة اطول من المحاضرة وحقيقة لم اقرأها وهذه اجابة أخرى اعتمدوا ما يناسبكم )

the ‘cavalier’ poets, who are usually said to include robert herrick, richard lovelace, sir john suckling and thomas carew, take their name from the term used to describe those who supported the royalist cause in the english civil war. They share a belief in loyalty to the monarch and are generally royalist in sympathy.
They participated in the royal idealisation of the relationship between charles i and henrietta maria, composing poems which celebrated platonic love of the kind the royal couple expressed, and loyal devotion to the beloved ruler
✅✅✅✅

الادب في عصر النهضه

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 14

The fifteenth and sixteenth centuries are the period of the european renaissance. England had a strong tradition of literature in the english vernacular, which gradually increased as english use of the printing press became common by the mid 16th century. By the time of elizabethan literature a vigorous literary culture in both drama and poetry included poets such as edmund spenser, it did not become a dominating influence on english literature in the way that some foreign equivalents did for their countries. Instead the lyrics of william shakespeare, thomas wyatt and others, typically circulating in manuscript form for some time before they were published, and above all the plays of english renaissance theatre, were the outstanding legacy of the period

✅✅✅✅

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 11- 25 الساعة 04:24 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 6   #7
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
قواعد البيانات

#مناقشات_قواعد_البيانات

المناقشه الاولى

ما الفرق بين انظمة قواعد البيانات وانظمة الملفات ؟

#قواعد_البيانات
#حل #المناقشه_الأولى

ملفات البينات:
1-من الممكن حدوث تكرار للبيانات في اكثر من ملف
2-عدم توافق البيانات
3-معدل منخفض في إنتاج البرامج
4-صعوبة الصيانه والتعديل على الملفات
نظم قواعد البيانات:
1-لايمكن حدوق تكرار للبيانات
2-توافق البيانات
3-معدل عالي في غنتاج البرامج
4-سهولة في الصيانه والتعديل على البيانات

✅✅✅✅

#مناقشات_قواعد_البيانات

المناقشه الثانيه
في رأيك ما اهمية قواعد البيانات في حياتنا ؟

#قواعد_البيانات
#حل #المناقشه_الثانيه

تستخدم قواعد البيانات في المؤسسات االحكوميه
فتساعد بذلك على إنهاء المعاملات وإظهار الكشوفات والتقارير بسرعه ويسهوله
كما ان المستشفيات تستخدم قواعد البيانات
فتساعدهم على معرفه حالة المريض وعند من يتعالج وماهو العلاج الذي يستخدمه

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_قواعد_البيانات

المناقشه الثالثه

علّق على موضوع تصنيف قواعد البيانات من حيث التصنيف ومعيار التصنيف ؟

#قواعد_البيانات
#حل #المناقشه_الثالثه

كلاها مرتبطه ببعضها فـ
التصنيف معيار التصنيف
نموذج البيانات قد يكون : شبكي هرمي علائقي شيئي علائقي
عدد المستخدمين قد يكون : مستخدم واحد متعدد المستخدمين
اماكن التشغيل قد يكون : مركزي , الخادم العميل ,موزع
❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅
المناقشه الرابعه
#مناقشات_قواعد_البيانات

ما المقصود بالكيان او الكينونة في نظم قواعد البيانات العلاقية ؟

��������
#قواعد_البيانات
#حل #المناقشه_الرابعه

الكينونه هي البيانات المدخله في قاعدة البيانات

❇️❇️❇️❇️

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الخامسه
#مناقشات_قواعد_البيانات

هل تعتقد ان دراسة هذا المقرر ضرورية لكم كطلبة في كلية الاداب؟ لماذا؟

🔖🔖🔖🔖
#قواعد_البيانات
#حل #المناقشه_الخامسه

لا ونعم
لا:
لأن الأغلبيه منا لن يستفيد من هذا المقرر ابدآ سيكون هدفه هو إجتياز المقرر والحصول على درجات عاليه فقط
نعم:
نحن تعرف ان المدارس الأن مرتبطه بالتعليم العام عن طريق البرامج والإنترنت
لهذا
يحتاج المعلم (ونحن معلمون بأذن الله في المستقبل) الى إدخال درجات طلابه وارسالها الى التعليم العام عن طريق الإنترنت نت وبرامج قواعد البيانات الخاصه بذلك كـ برنامج المعارف لإدخال بيانات المدارس
سيحتاج المعلم ايضآ الى استخراج تقارير من مدارس اخرى في حالة حدوث نقل لطالب من مدرسه الى مدرسه
وكذلك ارسال تقارير الى التعليم العام

✅✅✅✅

������:
✅✅✅✅

المناقشه السادسه
#مناقشات_قواعد_البيانات

من خلال فهمك لانواع العلاقات الرابطه بين الكيانات اعط مثالا على كل نوع ؟

��������
#قواعد_البيانات
#حل #المناقشه_السادسه

سجل الطلاب مع سجل المواد
سجل واحد مع سجل واحد
-
سجل طلاب مع سجل المواد + سجل المعلمين
سجل واحد مع عدة سجلات
-
سجل طلاب+سجل المعلمين مع سجل المواد+سجل الحصص
عدة سجلات مع عدة سجلات
✅✅✅✅

المناقشة السابعه*
من خلال فهمكـ لدرجة العلاقة الرابطه بين الكيانات ..اعطيكـ مثال يوضح كل درجة

��������

احاديه:انسان-ينجب
ثنائيه:طالب-يسجل-شعبه او لا يسجل
ثلاثيه:طالب يسجل شعبة , مدرس يدرس الشعبة

❇️❇️❇️❇️
المناقشة 8*

ناقش مع زملائك انواع العلاقات ودرجاتها المكن ان تكون في قاعدة بيانات لمركز صحي مصغر ليتم بالنهاية رسم (erd)

������
العلاقات الرابطة :
يعالج : علاقة رابطة بين الطبيب والمريض, نوع العلاقة واحد إلى كثير
ينام في : علاقة رابطة بين المريض والغرفة, نوع العلاقة واحد إلى كثير, لها علاقة (تاريخ التنويم)
يصرف : علاقة رابطة بين المريض والدواء, نوع العلاقة كثير إلى كثير, هذه العلاقة لها الخاصية (الكمية)

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 9*
ما المقصود الكيان الضعيف(Weak Entity) اعطي مثالا؟؟؟

🔖🔖🔖🔖
هو الذي ليس لديه مفتاح رئيسي يميز بياناته عن بعضها
يمثل له بمستطيل مزدوج
✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
قواعد البيانات

المناقشة العـــاشره**
-استخرج من رسم (ERD) لقاعدة البيانات لجامعة مصغره ما يلي:علاقات بانواع مختلفة - علاقات بدرجات مختلفة - علاقات اشتراك كلي – علاقات اشتراك جزئي – كيان ضعيف*

🔖🔖🔖🔖

العلاقات: علاقة واحد لكثير( علاقة يدرس ), علاقة كثير لكثير ( علاقة يسجل).*
درجة العلاقة: علاقة ثنائية (الشعب المقترحة والطلاب).
علاقة اشتراك كلي: بين الشعب والمقرر.*
علاقة اشتراك جزئي: بين الشعب المقترحة والطلاب.*
كيان ضعيف: الشعب الفصلية المقترحة.
✅✅✅✅

المنـــاقشة 11*
-ناقش مع زملائك باختصار مراحل تصميم قاعدة بيانات

🔖🔖🔖🔖
1. مرحة التخطيط
2.مرحلة التحليل :ا) تحديد متطلبات قاعدة البيانات
ب)قاعدة البيانات الولية erd
3. مرحلة التصميم : ا) قاعدة البيانات المنطقية ldb
ب) db schema
4. مرحلة التنفيذ : قاعدة البيانات الفيزيائية
5. مرحلة الصيانة والدعم*
✅✅✅✅

قواعد البيانات

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 12*
-ناقش مع زملائك باختصار المشاكل البيانات المختلفة

🔖🔖🔖🔖
1. تكرار البيانات
2. مشاكل إدخال البيانات
3. مشاكل حذف البيانات
4. مشاكل التعديل والحذف للبيانات

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 13*
ناقش مع زملائك اليات المحافظ على امن وسلامة قواعد البيانات

🔖🔖🔖🔖
1) استخدام الجداول الافتراضية بدلا من الجداول الأصلية، الامر الذي يقيد حرية التعامل مع البيانات الأصلية دون تعطيل عمليات الاستعلام
2) استخدام قواعد الترخيص بالصلاحيات من قبل dba بشكل كفؤ، بحيث يحكم من يصل المعلومات بضوابط أمنية
3) استخدام برامج تحجيم المستخدمين، لتقييدهم وسد الطرق عليهم في الوصول لقاعدة البيانات بطريقة غير مشروعة
4) استخدام برامج التشفير أو الترميز، في هذه الحالة حتى لو تم الوصول للبيانات فلن يتم فهماها بسبب تشفيرها

✅✅✅✅

قواعد البيانات

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 14-*

كيف ترى آلية تدريس هذا المقرر وما هي اقتراحاتك لتطوير آلية تدريس هذا المقرر

اجابة هذه المناقشة تعتمد عليكم عبّروا عن ما يخطر في بالكم

✅✅✅✅

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 11- 25 الساعة 04:29 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 6   #8
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
استماع وتحدث

#مناقشات_استماع_وتحدث

المناقشه الاولى
? When are reductions used in English? Is the same true for your language

#استماع_و_تحدث
#حل #المناقشه_الأولى

Reduction is only used in the pronunciation of words in the English language, is not used in the Arabi

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_استماع_وتحدث

المناقشه الثانيه
Elision" occurs when the same or similar sounds come into contact in speech, e.g., " a bad time". In this example, ،،،،،،،

#استماع_و_تحدث
#حل #المناقشه_الثانيه

. eg :friend in need is a friend in deed when we say friend in deed that's sounds a little bit elide in arabic language we have like 5 alphabets sounds elide make
the word a little bit heavy to pronounce it

❇❇❇❇

✅✅✅✅
#مناقشات_استماع_وتحدث
المناقشه الثالثه
?Words such as 'slob' and 'bug' are marked in your book as "slang". What does this indicate? Does your language have the same phenomenon

#استماع_و_تحدث
#حل #المناقشه_الثالثه

yeah we have the same thing in our language like when you want to say in Arabic "i went" it's different than when you say it in books way "slang"*it's not the same
❇❇❇❇
✅✅✅✅

المناقشة الرابعه
#مناقشات_استماع_وتحدث

"Formality" is an important concept in the pragmatics of language in English. Think of examples. Is this similar to the case in your language?

🔖🔖🔖🔖
#استماع_و_تحدث
#حل #المناقشه_الرابعه

the noun “man” (mankind or the human race* an
individual person* a male person specifically) and the preposition “on” (on top of* above* or other relationships as in “on fire”* “on heat”* “on duty”* “on the fiddle” or “on the telly”).

❇❇❇❇

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الخامسه
#مناقشات_استماع_وتحدث

English is known as a "borrowing" language. What are the main sources of these borrowings, lexical or otherwise? Is your language similar in this respect?

��������
#استماع_و_تحدث
#حل #المناقشه_الخامسه

Receiving something of value in exchange for an obligation to pay back something of usually greater value at a particular time in the future

❇️❇️❇️❇️

������:
✅✅✅✅

المناقشه السادسه
#مناقشات_استماع_وتحدث

When listening to a passage, it is impossible to distinguish every sound. How do you as a listener manage to supply the missed sounds?

��������

#استماع_و_تحدث
#حل #المناقشه_السادسه

more concentrate in listing to difficult words and try to conect them with a closed meaning

❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشة 7*
7) Apologizing or refusing are important functions of speech. What forms are usual in English? What determines the form which you choose to employ?

��������
I am sorry. I apologize. Please forgive me. I think the form of apologize depend on the situations of the argument..
❇️❇️❇️❇️

المناقشة 8*
8) Tag questions have different functions. What are they? How does intonation distinguish which function is intended?

��������
the functions of tag questions are asking for information or to make short conversation

✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 9 
9) What problems do two-word (three-word?) verbs pose for the English learner? What are some good examples of some that can be easily confused
?
🔖🔖🔖🔖
Many verbs in English consist of two or three words. The first word is a verb and the second and third words are usually prepositions. In most of these verbs, the second word receives the stress. For example: checked up on, took off, drop me off, wakes up.

✅✅✅✅

استماع وتحدث

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 10 
10) How does a speaker of English distinguish in speech between: a blackbird vs. a black bird? Find some similar examples.

🔖🔖🔖🔖
Take compound word stress. For compound nouns such as blackbird, the primary stress falls on the first part: blackbird (black). In a phrase made up of the same parts, the stress falls on the second part black bird (bird). Another example: friendship, sunflower, keyboard.
✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 11 
11) Are all audio sources of spoken English (taped audio recordings, CD's, DVD's) equally useful as models of spoken English for English learners?

🔖🔖🔖🔖
yes it's true sometimes but not always
✅✅✅✅

استماع وتحدث
✅✅✅✅

المناقشة 12 
Is listening practice the best way to increase your vocabulary in English, or is reading more useful?

🔖🔖🔖🔖

Practice listening is more useful than reading, but I think both of them are important
✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
المناقشة 13 
Is note-taking essential when you listen to longer passages? Does this apply equally to your own language?

��������
note-taking is one of the important things when we listen to longer passage, and in all languages take note is necessary
✅✅✅✅

✅✅✅✅
استماع وتحدث
المناقشة 14 
When learning English, are there more factors to consider than when someone who is non-Arab tries to learn Arabic?

��������
Different languages present different challenges. and what constitutes a difficult language depends a lot on the individual studying it. The Arabic learn system has little in common with English. Arabic and English are two very different languages
✅✅✅✅

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 11- 25 الساعة 04:31 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 7   #9
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
حاضر العالم الإسلامي

#مناقشات_الحاضر _الاسلامي

#المناقشه _الاولى
المناقشة الأولى
ماهي اهمية العالم الاسلامي الاستراتيجية ؟

#حل #المناقشه_ الاولى
يتمتع العالم الإسلامي بمميزات متعددة أكسبته أهمية كبيرة كما جعلته موطناً للصراع بين القوى العالمية المختلفة عبر العصور المختلفة ,
وأشهر هذه المميزات : يحتل العالم الإسلامي قلب العالم القديم ( آسيا , وأفريقيا , وأوروبا ) , ويكون جسراً أرضياً يربط هذه القارات الثلاث ,
ويشغل مساحات واسعة فيها , فهو يمتد من جزر الملايو شرقاً إلى الأندلس غرباً , ومن تنزانيا جنوب خط الاستواء حتى كازاكستان في الشمال
, وبهذا يشكل المسلمون محيطاً اجتماعياً عظيم الامتداد , وليس العالم الإسلامي كما يصوره الجغرافيون الأوروبيون قطاعاً صحراوياً فقيراً في موارده
, متخلفاً في سكانه , فهو – يقع كما يقال – في " صرة العالم " ممسكاً بأطرافه , متحكماً في محيطاته , وبحاره , وخطوط ملاحته, زاخراً بأهم الأنهار
, وأخصب الأراضي , وأعظم الثروات

#مناقشات_الحاضر_الاسلام
#المناقشه 2
ماهي اشهر المسطحات المائية التي يشرف عليها العالم الاسلامي ؟

#حل_مناقشات_الحاضر_الاسلامي
#المناقشه _2
المحيط الأطلسي , حيث تعيش مجموعات إسلامية كبيرة على سواحل أفريقية الغربية – أي من طنجة شمالاً حتى خليج بيافراً جنوباً ,
وعلى ساحل المحيط الهندي يعيش المسلمون على بلدان القطاع الساحلي من شرق أفريقيا , مثل الصومال , وتنزانيا وأثيوبيا ,
كما أن العالم الإسلامي يطل على المحيط الهادي من خلال بعض جزر إندونيسيا والفلبين

#مناقشات_الحاضر_الاسلامي
#المناقشة الثالثة
ماهي ابرز المنتجات الزراعية في العالم الاسلامي واين توجد ؟

#حل_مناقشات_الحاضر_الاسلامي
#المناقشه_3
1-الأرز: ويتوافر في ماليزيا , وبنغلاديش , وباكستان , ومصر , وإندونيسيا .
2- القمح: في إيران , وأفغانستان , وتركيا , وباكستان ,
والشام , ومصر , والعراق , والمملكة العربية السعودية , وبلدان المغرب العربي .
3- الخضروات والفواكه: وتتوافر في إقليم البحر المتوسط , والموز في الصومال وأفريقيا الغربية , والحمضيات في تركيا , وشمال أفريقيا ,
وبلاد الشام وبخاصة في فلسطين , والتمر في المناطق الصحراوية .
4- القطن: ويتوافر طويل التيلة منه في السودان ومصر , ومتوسط التيلة في تركيا , وباكستان, وأفغانستان , وإيران , وقصير التيلة في المغرب العربي
, وباكستان , كما أن القطن يزرع في الجمهوريات الإسلامية في الإتحاد السوفيتي السابق , في تركستان , وفي أذربيجان , وداغستان غربي بحر قزوين
, وتنتج هذه المنطقة وحدها أكثر من إنتاج دول العالم الإسلامي مجتمعة . ويصل إنتاج العالم الإسلامي إلى حوالي 40% من الإنتاج العالمي للقطن
5- الحبوب الزيتية: ومنها السمسم في السودان ومصر , وإندونيسيا , والفول السوداني في السودان ونيجيريا .
6- قصب السكر: في باكستان , بنغلادش , إندونيسيا , والسودان ومصر .
7- المطاط: من غابات الإقليم المداري , وتنتج نيجيريا وحدها 72% من إنتاج المطاط العالمي, كما تنتجه كل من إندونيسيا والملايو ..

✅✅✅✅

#المناقشة الرابعة
#الحاضر_الاسلامي
ما معنى الامة الاسلامية ؟

#حل
#المناقشه_الرابعه
مجموعة من الناس يعيشون على رقعة جغرافية واحدة ، ومتشابهة التضاريس،تجمع بينهم عوامل مشتركة مثل العرق والدين، واللغة ، والتاريخ ،
والثقافة ،و العادات والأخلاق والمصالح المشتركة والأماني السياسية الواحدة ، وبمعنى آخر فإنها وحدة اجتماعية متماسكة لديها الانسجام
والرغبة العامة في الحياة المشتركة " .
والواقع إن مثل هذا التعريف لا ينطبق تماما على الأمة الإسلامية ، لكون تلك الأمة لا تعيش على رقعة جغرافية واحدة ، وليس العرق ( الجنس )
عاملا مشتركا ، لكون الإسلام لكل الأجناس ، وعليه يمكن تعريف الأمة الإسلامية ، والتي تعتبر أكثر شمولا من مفهوم العالم الإسلامي بأنها
" قطاع كبير من البشرية آمن بالله رباً ، وبمحمد صلى الله عليه وسلم رسولا ، واتبع ما أنزل عليه وما جاء به "

المعنى الثاني :
وهي أمة فريدة من حيث ما هيتها ومن حيث مقوماتها
وترابطها ووحدتها
فوحدتها ثابتة ومظاهرها كثيرة ومتشابهة ومتشبعة لا مثيل لها وهي قائمة على أسس راسخة

✅✅✅✅

#المناقشه الخامسه
#مناقشات_الحاضر_الاسلامي
ماهي عوامل اللقاء بين ابناء الامة الاسلامية؟

#حاضر_اسلامي
#حل_المناقشه_الخامسه

وحدة العقيدة : فالتوحيد ، وشهادة أن لا إله إلا الله وأن محمدا رسول الله هي أصل وحدة المسلمين على كافة اختلافاتهم العرقية ، واللغوية ، والسياسية وغيرها .

2- وحدة العبادة : فالهدف الأسمى بالنسبة للأمة الإسلامية هو عبادة الله الخالق القهار ، ووحدانية هذه العبادة تتجلى في الممارسة والسلوك ، فوحدة القبلة في الصلاة مظهر له وقعة في الأمة الإسلامية ، وكذلك صوم شهر رمضان في السنة وكذلك الحج في شهر معلوم ، ويوم معلوم، وبلباس واحد ومناسك واحدة ، وقفتهم في عرفة في يوم واحد.
3- وحدة التشريع : وذلك أن مصدر التشريع في الإسلام هو القرآن الكريم والسنة النبوية المطهرة _ والشريعة هي قانون المسلمين الأوحد .
_ وحدة السلوك في العادات والتقاليد : وتتجلي في الأفراح والأتراح ، وفي آداب المسلمين في السلام ، وفي عونهم للمحتاج وإغاثتهم للمصابين من المسلمين وغيرهم في الكوارث والنوازل منطلقين من مبدأ " وتعاونوا على البر والتقوى " .
5 _ وحدة اللغة : فاللغة _ لغة القرآن الكريم _ هي لغة مشتركة بين جميع المسلمين ، .
6_ وحدة التاريخ ووحدة الآمال والهدف
==

✅✅✅✅

#حاضر العالم الاسلامي
#المناقشة السادسة*
يرجى من الطلبة تحميل خارطة للعالم الاسلامي وارسالها كمشاركة سادسة ؟

✅✅✅✅

#المناقشه_السابعه

7- كيف اثر المغول على اضعاف العالم الاسلامي؟

شهد القرن الرابع الهجري /العاشر الميلادي , ظهور ثلاثة خلفاء في العالم الإسلامي : الخليفة العباسي في بغداد ، والخليفة الفاطمي في مصر ،
والخليفة الأموي في الأندلس ، فكان أن تصدعت الوحدة الإسلامية ، فضعف العالم الإسلامي في مواجهة أعدائه ، ومن أولئك المغول والصليبين..
وكانت أحوال الخلافة العباسية من الضعف بمكان بحيث استطاع هولاكو الوصول إلى بغداد عاصمة دار الإسلام ، فأحدث فيها الخراب والدمار ،
منهياً بذلك الخلافة العباسي في بغداد ، ثم تقدم نحو الشام ، فأحدث فيها ما فعله في العراق ، فسقطت له دمشق في عام 657 هـ ،
واشتركت معه فرق نصرانية أرمنية ، وأفرنجية حباً في التشفي والانتقام من المسلمين ، فنظموا مواكب عامة ، وحملوا الصلبان ،
وأخذوا يذمون الإسلام وأهله ، وأجبروا المسلمين على أن يقفوا احتراماً لمواكبهم ، وبلغ بهم الحد أن شربوا الخمر في رمضان ،
ورشوه على ثياب المسلمين في الطرقات ، وهكذا ذُل الإسلام وأهله على أيدي المغول وحلفائهم النصارى حتى قيض الله للمسلمين
المماليك في مصر الذين استطاعوا الوقوف أمام هذا الخطر

#المناقشه _الثامنه
8-تحدث عن مظاهر ضعف العالم الاسلامي؟

سبب تأخر المسلمين ابتعادهم عن تعاليم دينهم الصحيحة ، وشيوع البدع والضلالات بينهم ، ثم إلى تشتتهم إلى فرق تصارع وتنازع بعضها بعضاً
، فتبددت طاقتهم المادية والفكرية ، وتمكن منهم عدوهم ... ويرى أصحاب هذا الرأي( الحلول) أن الرجوع بالإسلام خال من البدع والشوائب التي
ألمت به ، وباعدت بين المسلمين وبين جوهر الدين الصحيح عزوفهم عن الأخذ بالمفيد من أساليب الحضارة الغربية ، وبالذات بالجانب التقني
منها مع النهي والبعد في نفس الوقت عن التقليد الأعمى للغرب وحضارته ، . أما الأمير شكيب أرسلان ، فيُرجع تأخر المسلمين إلى أسباب عدة ،
مثل الجهل والعلم الناقص ، وعدم الفهم الصحيح لمبادئ الإسلام ، والتخلق بأخلاقه السمحة ، ثم كذلك ضياع الإسلام بين الجامدين من علمائه ، والجاحدين عليه ... .
وكل هذه العوامل التي عددها أولئك الباحثون هي في الواقع عوامل داخلية ، ولعل معظمها ينحصر في ضعف التمسك بالعقيدة الإسلامية ،
الأمر الذي أفقد المسلمين عنصر من عناصر وحدتهم وريادتهم ، وجعلهم يجهلون ثوابت عقيدتهم الإسلامية ،و اصبحوانحلاً متفرقة متنافرة متحاربة!!

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة 3zf aljro7 ; 2017- 11- 25 الساعة 04:32 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2017- 10- 8   #10
المهرة العنيدة
مُتميزة بالمستوى E4

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
رد: جميع المناقشات بموضوع واحد-لطفا عدم الرد

✅✅✅✅

المناقشه الرابعه
#مناقشات_مدخل_لغويات

What is the difference between phones and allophone

��������
#مدخل_إلى_اللغويات
#حل #المناقشه_الرابعه

Phone : is the sound type produced in actual speech in the mouth.
another meaning :
different versions of sound-type regularly produced in actual speech
Allophones : is a set of phones all of which are versions of one phoneme
❇️❇️❇️❇️
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ المستوى السادس ] : جغراافيا الزراعة ابووليد898 الجغرافيا 2 2014- 12- 23 12:48 PM