ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E7
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

E7 English Literature Students level seven Forum

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2015- 5- 9   #101
Abdullah569
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 213204
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Dec 2014
المشاركات: 144
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 250
مؤشر المستوى: 39
Abdullah569 will become famous soon enoughAbdullah569 will become famous soon enoughAbdullah569 will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: الاداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: لغة إنجليزية
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
Abdullah569 غير متواجد حالياً
رد: تجمع النقد الادبي .... !!

هذي اسئلة اختبار السمستر الماضي تحليل الاخت ام البواسل

الله يعطيها الف عافية

اتمنى التوفيق للجميع إن شاءالله

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #102
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية ندى العالم
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 92969
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Nov 2011
المشاركات: 2,283
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 4174
مؤشر المستوى: 77
ندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة فيصل
التخصص: English language
المستوى: خريج جامعي
ندى العالم غير متواجد حالياً

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ابوعمار الدوسري مشاهدة المشاركة
ههههههه انا ثامن وانقردت ورجعت لسابع عشان هالماده :((

حياتي امواج اتوقع فيه نموذجين .,,,

قاعد اصم اختبار الترم اللي طاف وحل انذر دي وام ليالي جزاهم الله خير
ليه انقردت كنا سابع الترم الماضي وهم بيصيرون ثامن الترم الجاي والله يوفق الجميع ركز على الأسئلة والكوزات أهم شي لاتعتمد على التجمع وباقي مغرزة في 9 يارب إن شاء الله

أخلص وأدخل التجمع

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ندى العالم ; 2015- 5- 9 الساعة 03:12 PM

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #103
JUST--ME
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الصورة الرمزية JUST--ME
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 178710
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Jan 2014
المشاركات: 133
عدد الـنقـاط : 20739
مؤشر المستوى: 63
JUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: College English literature
التخصص: English literature
JUST--ME غير متواجد حالياً

Defamiliarization – Making Strange

Literature “makes strange” ordinary perception and ordinary language and invites the reader to explore new forms of perceptions and sensations, and new ways of relating to language.

Shklovsky's key terms, "making strange," "dis-automatization," received wide currency in the writings of the Russian Formalists.

Jakobson claimed that in poetry "the communicative function is reduced to a minimum.”

 Shklovsky
spoke of poetry as a "dance of articulatory organs.

مهمييييييييين ركزو على كل كاتب وش قال اكيد في سوالين ع الاقل من هالفقرة

المحاضرة 7

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #104
JUST--ME
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الصورة الرمزية JUST--ME
الملف الشخصي:
JUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

V. Propp: Character Types 

He also concluded that all the characters could be resolved into 8 broad character types in the 100 tales he analyzed:

انا رح يجيني انفصام يعني على ايش اعتمد في هالمعلومة ( انه عمل 8 شخصيات رائسية لقصص الخيالة !!! وفي بداية كاتبين

He developed a theory of character and established 7 broad character types, which he thought could be applied to other narratives

يعني 7 شخصياااات !! الحين اذا جاء سوال وحط 7 او 8 وش اختار انا !!!!

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #105
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
ندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

أعرف إنهم 7

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #106
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

Propp: The Morphology of the Folktale
- most Formalist of fiction was the study in comparative folklore, Vladimir Propp's Morphology of the Folktale
- He developed a theory of character and established 7 broad character types,
- Propp studied fairy-tale stories and established character types and events associated with them.

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #107
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

Lecture 8
- It continues the work of Russian Formalism ; it seeks rather to investigate its structures.
- The most common names associated with structuralism are Roland Barthes,
Narrative Discourse: Gennette analyzes three main aspects of the narrative discourse :
- Time : Order, Duration, Frequency
- Mood : Distance (Mimesis vs. Diegesis), Perspective (the question who sees?)
- Voice : Levels of narration (the question who speaks?)

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #108
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

Narrative Order
- The time of the story : The time in which the story happens
-
The time of the narrative : The time in which the story is told/narrated
-
Narrative Order” is the relation between the sequencing of events in the story and their arrangement in the narrative.

- A narrator may choose to present the events in the order they occurred, that is, chronologically, or he can recount them out of order.
Time Zeros : is the point in time in which the narrator istelling his/her story. This is the narrator’s present, the moment in which a narrator is sitting and telling his/her story to an audience or to a reader, etc. Time Zero is the tome of the narration

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #109
JUST--ME
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الصورة الرمزية JUST--ME
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ندى العالم مشاهدة المشاركة
Propp: The Morphology of the Folktale
- most Formalist of fiction was the study in comparative folklore, Vladimir Propp's Morphology of the Folktale
- He developed a theory of character and established 7 broad character types,
- Propp studied fairy-tale stories and established character types and events associated with them.

اي وكاتب اخر المحاضرى 8 وشرح عنهم

قديم 2015- 5- 9   #110
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

Anachronies
- Gennette calls all irregularities in the time of narration: Anachrobies.
- Anachronies happen whenever a narrative stops the chronological order in order to bring events or information from the past (of the time zero) or from the future (of the time zero).
-
Analepsis : The narrator recounts after the fact an event that took place earlier than the moment in which the narrative is stopped
-
Prolepsis : The narrator anticipates events that will occur after the point in time in which the story has stops.
-
The Function of Anachronies

- Analepses often take on an explanatory role, developing a character's psychology by relating events from his past
- prolepses can arouse the reader's curiosity by partially revealing facts that will surface later.
- These breaks in chronology may also be used to disrupt the classical novel's linear narrative.

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ النظام الأفتراضي ] : تجمع مادة التذوق الادبي samo0oy المستوى الثاني - الدراسات الاسلامية وعلم اجتماع 119 2015- 5- 24 07:51 AM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : %% تجمع النقد الادبي مراجعة اسئلة ابو بكر شاملة المنهج %% Another day E7 310 2014- 12- 21 02:53 PM
[ المستوى الخامس ] : تجمع مادة تاريخ الخليج العربي القديم Abu Yazeed التاريخ 86 2014- 5- 17 07:32 PM
[ متنوعة ] : العالمي نصر الارقام القياسيه المندوب السامي ملتقى الرياضة 55 2014- 3- 2 07:43 AM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : علم الاجتماع الحضري أولى متعثره اجتماع 5 14 2013- 12- 31 11:25 AM