ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل > كلية الأداب > اللغة الأنجليزية > E7
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

E7 English Literature Students level seven Forum

موضوع مغلق

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2015- 5- 8   #31
عبقريينو
أكـاديـمـي فـعّـال
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 109799
تاريخ التسجيل: Mon May 2012
المشاركات: 309
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 2176
مؤشر المستوى: 54
عبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enoughعبقريينو will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كليه الاداب
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: لغه آنجليزي
المستوى: المستوى السادس
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
عبقريينو غير متواجد حالياً
رد: تجمع النقد الادبي .... !!

هل التواريييخ معننا او لا ي لييت احد يفيدني

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #32
JUST--ME
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الصورة الرمزية JUST--ME
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 178710
تاريخ التسجيل: Sat Jan 2014
المشاركات: 133
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 20739
مؤشر المستوى: 63
JUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: College English literature
التخصص: English literature
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
JUST--ME غير متواجد حالياً

Aristotle defines plot as “the arrangement of the incidents.” He is not talking about the story itself but the way the incidents are presented to the audience, the structure of the play

مهمةةةة

المحاضرة ال 4

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #33
JUST--ME
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الصورة الرمزية JUST--ME
الملف الشخصي:
JUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond reputeJUST--ME has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ندى العالم مشاهدة المشاركة
توني أخلص محاضرة 3 يارب سهلها
ملخص إنصاف ممتاز كمراجعة وتثبيت معلومات بعد الإنتهاء من المحتوى

يا الاهي هالمحاضرة ما اكرهااا يوم كامل بس بالمحاضرة الثالثة ...

يلا انا سابقتك ب محاضرة بس انا في بداية الخامسة

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #34
JUST--ME
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط

الصورة الرمزية JUST--ME
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اقتباس:
المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة عبقريينو مشاهدة المشاركة
هل التواريييخ معننا او لا ي لييت احد يفيدني

عبقريينوووو .. والله على حسب علمي الدكتور ما قال شي ولا حذف شي بس الاكيد ان القرون مهمة واهم التطورات الي صارت فيها

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #35
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية ندى العالم
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 92969
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Nov 2011
المشاركات: 2,283
عدد الـنقـاط : 4174
مؤشر المستوى: 77
ندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: جامعة فيصل
التخصص: English language
المستوى: خريج جامعي
ندى العالم غير متواجد حالياً

ملخص المحاضرة الأولى

- Because European and Western literature and cultures were produced as a
recreation, a revival of the classical cultures of Greece and Rome.
- education, politics, fashion, architecture, painting,Sculptures were ALL produced in imitation of classical antiquity (Greece and Rome).
- Roman poet Horace writes: “Captive Greece took its wild conqueror captive”
- Horace expresses a sense of inferiority and ambivalence because Rome conquered Greece politically and militarily but Rome could never produce a refined culture
- find this sense of ambivalence and inferiority everywhere in Roman
- The Romans conquered Greece militarily, but they always felt that the culture of Greece remained infinitely more sophisticated and refined in poetry, in philosophy, in rhetoric, in medicine, in architecture, in painting, in manners and in refinement
- Education in Rome consisted simply in IMITATING Greek masterpieces in literature, rhetoric, painting, etc. Horace, for example, advised his readers to simply imitate the Greeks and never try to invent anything themselves because their inventions will be weak and unattractive
- Imitation cannot produce originality. As Seneca puts it with bitterness, “
a man who follows another not only finds nothing; he is not even looking by Seneca.
- The Romans were a simple rural and uncultivated people who became successful warriors

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #36
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
ندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond reputeندى العالم has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:

Lecture 2

- The only written language was Latin and people who could read Greek, like Erasmus
- The logic was this: Great empires needed great literature, just like the Romans and the Greeks had.
- the study of classical learning, literature and criticism all emerged with the purpose of giving the emerging European states written and “civilized” languages comparable to those of Rome and Greece.
- Europeans saw poems and plays and books and stories like they were national monuments
- European writers called for the “imitation of the classics.
Imitation doesn’t lead to Originality :
- In Rome, imitation led to frustration and produced a plagiaristic culture. Europeans simply ignored these complications. The desire to produce poetic monuments to go with their political and military power was more important.
- As long as imitation produced “textual monuments” in the form of books, poems and plays, European writers were happy with it.
- Europeans thought that they were imitating the classical cultures of Greece and Rome. In reality they imitated mostly the Romans. Very few Greek texts were available in Europe before the 19th century . European classicism, for example, always claimed to be based on the ideas of Aristotle
- European classicism, for example, always claimed to be based on the ideas of Aristotle, but research shows that they knew very little of Aristotle’s work.
- “A first hand knowledge of Aristotle, even in translation, seem to have been exceptional: Walpole mentions him five times in his letters – usually coupled with Bossu and the ‘Rules’; and Cowper, at the age of fifty-three, had ‘never in his life perused a page of Aristotle.’ The Poetics were mush reverenced, but little read.”
- European writers knew Greek works “only… through the praise of (Roman) Latin authors.”

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #37
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

Lecture 3
- Greek thought influenced, in one way or another, every single literary form that developed in Europe and the West, but the differences between the two cultures remain significant.
- Plato’s most important contributions to criticism appear in his famous dialogue the Republic. Two main ideas appear in this dialogue that have had a lasting influence
- Plato makes the very important distinction between Mimesis and Diagesis, two concepts that remain very important to analyse literature even today
- Drama with characters is usually a mimesis; stories in the third person are usually a diegesis
Mimesis-Diegesis (imitation-narration)
- Plato was the first to explain that narration or story telling (in Arabic al-sard) can proceed by narration or by imitation
Book X of the Republic
- This is Plato’s famous decision in Book X of the Republic to ban poets and poetry from the city
- Western cultures have always claimed that their practice of literature and art are based on Greek antiquity
Oral Society
- “The Greek term for Art and its Latin equivalent (ars) do not specifically denote the “fine arts” in the modern sense, but were applied to all kinds of human activities which we would call crafts or sciences.”
- The Western institution of “Fine Arts” or “les Beaux Arts” or Aesthetics”, as a system that includes on the basis of common characteristics those human activities [painting, architecture, sculpture, music and poetry] and separates them from the crafts and the sciences, are all products of the mid eighteenth century:
Arts is an 18th Century Invention
- The basic notion that the five “major arts” [painting, sculpture, architecture, music and poetry]
- that Plato does not use the words “literature” or “art.” He uses the word “poetry.”
- They poet could be a tragedian like Sophocles or Euripides
- The poet that Plato describes in the Republic, as Eric Havelock shows, is a poet, a performer and an educator. The poetry that Plato talks about was main source of knowledge in the society.
- It is only in an oral society that poetry becomes the most principal source of knowledge and education
- Because poetry uses rhyme, meter and harmony and those make language easy to remember (like proverbs are easy to remember)
Poetry Cripples the Mind >>>
- Plato accuses the poetic experience of his time of conditioning the citizens to imitate and repeat, uncritically, the values of a tradition without grasping it.
- The citizens, Plato says, are trained to imitate passively the already poor imitations provided by the discourse of poetry.
- The poet is only good at song-making. His knowledge of the things he sings about like courage, honour, war, peace, government, education, etc., is superficial. He only knows enough about them to make his song.
- The poet produces only a poor copy of the things he sings about, and those who listen to him and believe him acquire a poor education.
- Poetry excites the senses and neutralizes the brain and the thinking faculties. It produces docile and passive imitators.
- Plato blames the traditional education given to the youth. It does not meet the standards of justice and virtue. Then he blames the parents and teachers as accomplices. If parents and tutors tell their children to be just, it is "for the sake of character and reputation, in the hope of obtaining for him who is reputed just some of those offices, marriages and the like"
- People are encourage to 'seem' just rather than 'be' just. And the authorities to whom people appeal for these views are, of course, the poets. Homer, Masaeus and Orpheus are all cited for illustration.

- It would be fine, he says, if people just laughed at these tales and stories, but the problem is that they take them seriously as a source of education and law.
- How are people’s minds going to be affected, he asks, by the poetic discourse to which they are exposed night and day, in private and in public, in weddings and funerals, in war and in peace?
- What is the impact especially on those who are young, “quick-witted, and, like bees on the wing, light on every flower?”
- How are they going to deal with this dubious educational material poured into their minds? They are “prone to draw conclusions,
-
Style: Plato observes that the charm of poetry and its power reside in its rhythm, harmony, and measures. These are what he calls the ‘colours’ of poetry.

Seeming Vs. Being
Poetry creates a culture of superficiality. People want only to “seem” just rather than “be” just

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #38
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

النقد الأدبي

الواجب الأول

Which poet said: “A man who follows another not only finds nothing; he is not even looking”?

Seneca

-

Who was the first philosopher/critic to make the distinction between Mimesis and Diegesis?

Plato

-

Aristotle says that a good tragedy must have:

Six parts

-

الواجب الثاني

“Defamiliarization” or “The Making Strange” is a technique that became famous among:

Russian Formalists.

-

Russian Formalists had an ambition to:

To establish an autonomous science of literature

-

According to Roman Jackobson, “the subject of literary science is not literature, but…

literariness

-

الواجب الثالث

In literary criticism, Structuralism…

Continued the work that was done before by Russian Formalism

-

According to structuralist critics, literary criticism should focus exclusively on:

The text

-

Structuralism tries to analyze literature from:

A scientific point of view

-

The Actantial Model was developed by:

A.J. Greimas

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #39
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

المحاضره الثالثه

أفلاطون. كان نقده مؤثر جدا extremely influential
وأسيء فهمه جدا extremely misunderstood
أفلاطون كتب حوارات dialogue في كل أشعاره
كان أفلاطون مهوس obsessed بالشعر طول حياته لكن الأدباء والنقاد الغربيين في عصرنا الحاضر ماهم عارفين شنو سبب هوسه بالشعر
بعض النقاد حبوه وبعضهم كرهوه لكن كلهم احترموه

قديم 2015- 5- 8   #40
ندى العالم
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:

اهم مساهمات (contribution) أفلاطون في النقد كانت في حواره الشهير الجهورية (republic) حيث كانت فيه فكرتين رأسيتين اثرت ع النقد تأثير واضح
أفلاطون في كتابه الثالت من الجمهورية (republic) وضع الفروقات الرأسييه بين المحاكاة (mimesise) والسرد (diagesis)
* السرد أني أقولك قصه عن واحد بضمير الغائب فلان ذهب وفعل وترك .... هنا قاعده اسرد عليك حكايه narration diagesis
* المحاكاة اذا كنت أقول عن نفسي انا رحت وفعلت والخ هنا انا قاعده احاكي القصه mimesise
الشخصيات الي بالمسرحيه غالبا تكون محاكاه اما القصص ف الأغلب فيها هو السرد

موضوع مغلق

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
[ النظام الأفتراضي ] : تجمع مادة التذوق الادبي samo0oy المستوى الثاني - الدراسات الاسلامية وعلم اجتماع 119 2015- 5- 24 07:51 AM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : %% تجمع النقد الادبي مراجعة اسئلة ابو بكر شاملة المنهج %% Another day E7 310 2014- 12- 21 02:53 PM
[ المستوى الخامس ] : تجمع مادة تاريخ الخليج العربي القديم Abu Yazeed التاريخ 86 2014- 5- 17 07:32 PM
[ متنوعة ] : العالمي نصر الارقام القياسيه المندوب السامي ملتقى الرياضة 55 2014- 3- 2 07:43 AM
[ مذاكرة جماعية ] : علم الاجتماع الحضري أولى متعثره اجتماع 5 14 2013- 12- 31 11:25 AM