ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام

العودة   ملتقى طلاب وطالبات جامعة الملك فيصل,جامعة الدمام > .: سـاحـة التعليم عن بعد (الانتساب):. > ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل
التسجيل الكويزاتإضافة كويزمواعيد التسجيل التعليمـــات المجموعات  

ملتقى طلاب التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل ملتقى التعليم عن بعد جامعة الملك فيصل انتساب ( الانتساب المطور ) ,منتدى النقاش التسجيل,البلاك بورد,التحويل انتظام,تسجيل المقررات,الاختبارات والنتائج.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 2012- 6- 1
ادب
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: اذكرو الله يذكركم ويثبت اقدامكم ...
الدراسة: انتساب
التخصص: لا اله الا الله لا تنسى ذكر الله سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم
المستوى: المستوى السادس
بيانات الموضوع:
المشاهدات: 2212
المشاركـات: 16

الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 71994
تاريخ التسجيل: Wed Feb 2011
المشاركات: 804
الـجنــس : أنـثـى
عدد الـنقـاط : 78261
مؤشر المستوى: 140
ادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to behold
 الأوسمة و جوائز  بيانات الاتصال بالعضو  اخر مواضيع العضو
ادب غير متواجد حالياً
مصطلحات ومقاطع مترجمة شارك معنا لنتعلم اللغة ونزدد ايمانا

بناء على موضوعنا السابق وتاييدكم للطريقة
http://www.ckfu.org/vb/t339384.html
قررنا اننا نطاع مصطلحات من القران وايات مترجمة
منها نقوي لغتنا ومنها نزيد علاقتنا بربنا
يله كل واحد يفتح المصحف المترجم ويقراء الايات بالعربي ويقراء تفسيرها بالترجمة الانجليزية
واذا اعجبه معنى يتفضل يزودنا به
وهنا رابط الموقع للي ما عنده البرنامج او الكتاب
موقع مجمع الملك فهد لطباعة المصحف الشريف
http://www.qurancomplex.org/Quran/Ta...&SubSecOrder=1

وشكرا لتفاعلكم

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ادب ; 2012- 6- 1 الساعة 11:44 AM
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 1   #2
ادب
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
ادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to beholdادب is a splendid one to behold
بيانات الطالب:
ادب غير متواجد حالياً
رد: مصطلحات ومقاطع مترجمة شارك معنا لنتعلم اللغة ونزدد ايمانا

اليوم بما انه الجمعة راح نا خذ بعض المصطلحات من سورة الكهف وحياكم

هذي اول ايتين من سورة الكهف
(( الحمدلله الذي انزل على عبده الكتاب ولم يجعل له عوجا))

*****1. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, Who has sent down to His slave (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم) the Book (the Qur’ân), and has not placed therein any crookedness.

(( قيما لينذر بأسا شديدا من لدنه ويبشر المؤمنين الذين يعملون الصالحات ان لهم اجرا حسنا ))

*****2. (He has made it) straight to give warning (to the disbelievers) of a severe punishment from Him, and to give glad tidings to the believers (in the Oneness of Allâh - Islâmic Monotheism), who do righteous deeds, that they shall have a fair reward (i.e. Paradise).

لو لاحظنا ان معنا الحمد لله All the praises and thanks be to Allâh

ومعنى ويبشر المؤمنين and to give glad tidings to the believers

وفي ترجمة اخرىand to give the good news to the believers

يعني يبشر to give the good news

يله يا اعضاء وعضوات من يتطلع في الايات ويتاملها ويطلع لنا المزيد من المعاني

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ادب ; 2012- 6- 1 الساعة 12:05 PM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 2   #3
ادب
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
ادب غير متواجد حالياً

طبعا كل جمعة بناخذ تاملات في سورة الكهف
اما اليوم السبت راح تكون تاملاتنا من بداية المصحف الشريف ومع سورة الحمد
اللون الاخر ترجمة اخرى
-----------------------

سورة الفاتحة
Surah 1. The Opening

--------------------

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
*****1. In the Name of Allâh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
1. In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

-------------------------

الحمد لله رب العالمين
*****2. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord[1] of the ‘Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists).[2]

[1] (V.1:2) Lord: The actual word used in the Qur’ân is Rabb There is no proper equivalent for Rabb in English language. It means the One and the Only Lord for all the universe, its Creator, Owner, Organizer, Provider, Master, Planner, Sustainer, Cherisher, and Giver of security. Rabb is also one of the Names of Allâh. We have used the word "Lord" as the nearest to Rabb . All occurrences of "Lord" in the interpretation of the meanings of the Noble Qur’ân actually mean Rabb and should be understood as such.
[2] (V.1:2). Narrated Abu Sa‘îd bin Al-Mu‘alla: While I was praying in the mosque, Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم called me but I did not respond to him. Later I said, "O Allâh’s Messenger, I was praying." He said, "Didn’t Allâh say - Answer Allâh (by obeying Him) and His Messenger when he صلى الله عليه وسلم calls you." (V.8:24). He then said to me, "I will teach you a Sûrah which is the greatest Sû rah in the Qur’ân, before you leave the mosque." Then he got hold of my hand, and when he intended to leave (the mosque), I said to him, "Didn’t you say to me, "I will teach you a Sûrah which is the greatest Sûrah in the Qur’an?" He said, " Al-Hamdu lillahi Rabbil-‘âlamîn [i.e. all the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists)], Sûrat Al-Fâtihah which is As-Sab‘ Al-Mathâni (i.e. the seven repeatedly recited Verses) and the Grand Qur’ân which has been given to me." (Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Vol.6, Hadîth No. 1).

الحمد لله رب العالمين
2. Praise be to Allah, the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds;

------------------

الرحمن الرحيم
***3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
الرحمن الرحيم
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

------------------------
مالك يوم الدين
*****4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

مالك يوم الدين
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

--------------------------------

اياك نعبد واياك نستعين

*****5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
اياك نعبد واياك نستعين
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

--------------------------

اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
*****6. Guide us to the Straight Way.[3]

[3] (V.1:6) Guidance is of two kinds:
a) Guidance of Taufîq i.e., totally from Allâh, i.e. Allâh opens one’s heart to receive the truth (from disbelief to Belief in Islâmic Monotheism).
b) Guidance of Irshâd i.e. through preaching by Allâh’s Messengers and the pious preachers who preach the truth i.e. Islâmic Monotheism.

اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
6. Show us the straight way,

----------------------

صراط الذين انعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين

*****7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace[4] , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger [5] (i.e. those who knew the Truth, but did not follow it) nor of those who went astray (i.e. those who did not follow the Truth out of ignorance and error). [6], [7]

[4] (V.1:7) i.e. the way of the Prophets, the Siddîqûn (i.e. those followers of the Prophet, who were first and foremost to believe in him, like Abu Bakr As-Siddîq), the martyrs and the righteous, [as Allâh عز وجل said: "And whoso obeys Allâh and the Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allâh has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddîqûn, the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!" (V.4:69)].
[5] (V.1:7) Narrated ‘Adi bin Hâtim رضي الله عنه: I asked Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم , about the Statement of Allâh: 1. " غير المغضوب عليهم Ghairil-maghdûbi ‘alaihim (not the way of those who earned Your Anger)," he صلى الله عليه وسلم replied "They are the Jews". And 2. ولا الضالين Walad dâllîn (nor of those who went astray)," he صلى الله عليه وسلم replied: "The Christians, and they are the ones who went astray" [This Hadith is quoted by At-Tirmidhi and Musnad Abu Dâwûd ].
[6] (V.1:7): Narrated ‘Ubâdah bin As-Sâmit رضي الله عنه Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Whoever does not recite Sûrat Al-Fâtihah in his prayer, his prayer is invalid. (Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Vol.1, Hadîth No. 723).
[7] (V.1:7): Narrated Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه : Allâ h’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "When the Imâm says: Ghairi l-maghdûbi ‘alaihim Walad-dâllîn [i.e. not the way of those who earned Your Anger, nor the way of those who went astray (1:7)], then you must say, Amîn , for if one’s utterance of Amîn coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven." (Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Vol.6, Hadîth No. 2).

7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

هيا فلنتامل الكلمات والمعاني
اتمنى ان اجد تحفيز ومبادرة

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ادب ; 2012- 6- 2 الساعة 09:26 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 2   #4
zezzo
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي

الصورة الرمزية zezzo
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 99338
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jan 2012
المشاركات: 814
الـجنــس : ذكــر
عدد الـنقـاط : 7517
مؤشر المستوى: 65
zezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond reputezezzo has a reputation beyond repute
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الأداب
التخصص: علم اجتماع
المستوى: المستوى السابع
zezzo غير متواجد حالياً

جزاك الله خير ,, متابع لموضوعك
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 2   #5
alaeda
أكـاديـمـي مـشـارك

الصورة الرمزية alaeda
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 61476
تاريخ التسجيل: Sun Oct 2010
المشاركات: 2,269
عدد الـنقـاط : 3485
مؤشر المستوى: 81
alaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enoughalaeda will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الاداب
التخصص: {دراسات اسلامية}
المستوى: خريج جامعي
alaeda غير متواجد حالياً

الله يجزاك خير .............. إن شاء الله تكون الترجمة صح
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 2   #6
ادب
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
ادب غير متواجد حالياً

سورة الفاتحة
Surah 1. The Opening

--------------------

بسم الله
In the Name of Allâh,,

الرحمن
the Most Gracious

الرحيم
the Most Merciful

الحمد لله
All the praises and thanks be to Allâh,
وفي ترجمة اخرى
Praise be to Allah,

رب العالمين
the Lord[1] of the ‘Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists).[2]
وفي ترجمة اخرى
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds

هنا شرح معاني الترجمة الاولى ترجمة معنى لورد وهي الرب وراح يمر معنا كثير في القران

[1] (V.1:2) Lord: The actual word used in the Qur’ân is Rabb There is no proper equivalent for Rabb in English language. It means the One and the Only Lord for all the universe, its Creator, Owner, Organizer, Provider, Master, Planner, Sustainer, Cherisher, and Giver of security. Rabb is also one of the Names of Allâh. We have used the word "Lord" as the nearest to Rabb . All occurrences of "Lord" in the interpretation of the meanings of the Noble Qur’ân actually mean Rabb and should be understood as such.
وهذي ترجمة معنى الرب
[1] (V.1: 2) الرب: الكلمة الفعلية المستخدمة في القرآن الكريم هو الرب وليس هناك ما يعادل المناسب للالرب في اللغة الإنجليزية. هذا يعني ان واحد والرب فقط عن كل الكون، له الخالق، المالك، المنظم، مقدم، سيد، مخطط، الرزاق، العالمين، واهب الأمن. الرب هو أيضا واحد من أسماء الله الحسنى. وقد استخدمنا كلمة "الرب" في أقرب إلى الرب. كافة تواجدات "الرب" في تفسير معاني القرآن الكريم، تعني في الواقع الرب وينبغي أن يفهم على هذا النحو

وهنا بيان لفضل سورة الفاتحة

[2] (V.1:2). Narrated Abu Sa‘îd bin Al-Mu‘alla: While I was praying in the mosque, Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم called me but I did not respond to him. Later I said, "O Allâh’s Messenger, I was praying." He said, "Didn’t Allâh say - Answer Allâh (by obeying Him) and His Messenger when he صلى الله عليه وسلم calls you." (V.8:24). He then said to me, "I will teach you a Sûrah which is the greatest Sû rah in the Qur’ân, before you leave the mosque." Then he got hold of my hand, and when he intended to leave (the mosque), I said to him, "Didn’t you say to me, "I will teach you a Sûrah which is the greatest Sûrah in the Qur’an?" He said, " Al-Hamdu lillahi Rabbil-‘âlamîn [i.e. all the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord of the ‘Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists)], Sûrat Al-Fâtihah which is As-Sab‘ Al-Mathâni (i.e. the seven repeatedly recited Verses) and the Grand Qur’ân which has been given to me." (Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Vol.6, Hadîth No. 1).

------------------------
مالك
*****4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) )
وفي ترجمة اخرى
Master of the Day

Owner
اسم: مالك, صاحب, متمتع بحرية التصرف, صاحب مال

Ruling
الحاكم
Judge
اسم: القاضي, قاضي, قاض, حكم, خبير
فعل: حكم على, حاكم, فصل, حكم قضائيا, كان رأيا

يوم الدين
of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection
وفي ترجمة
of Judgment

Recompense
اسم: جزاء, تعويض, مكافأة, بدل, عوض, جائزة, ثواب
فعل: كافأ, جازى, عاقب, عوض على

Resurrection
قيامة
اسم: قيامة, بعث, انبعاث, إحياء الآداب, شفاء, نشور, إحياء الموتى, تجدد

Judgment
اسم: حكم, قرار, رأي, إصدار حكم, محاكمة, قضاء, اجتهاد, محكمة, قرار محكمة, بصيرة, دين

اياك نعبد
You (Alone) we worship,
وفي ترجمة
Thee do we worship,

Alone
وحدك او متفرد
worship
اسم: عبادة, مقام رفيع, ديانة, تأليه
فعل: تعبد, عبد, سجد, صلى, أله, بجل

اياك نستعين
You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
وفي ترجمة
. and Thine aid we seek]

aid
اسم: مساعدة, معونة, عون, مساعد, المساعد, نجدة, غوث, أداة مساعدة, إتاوة يدفعها تابع إقطاعي إلى متبوعه
فعل : ساعد

seek
فعل: طلب, بحث, حاول, قصد, سعى لعمل شئ, طمح في
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 2   #7
قلم طالب
أكـاديـمـي نــشـط
الملف الشخصي:
رقم العضوية : 68063
تاريخ التسجيل: Tue Jan 2011
المشاركات: 168
عدد الـنقـاط : 50
مؤشر المستوى: 55
قلم طالب will become famous soon enough
بيانات الطالب:
الكلية: كلية الآداب بالأحساء
التخصص: دراسات أسلامية
المستوى: المستوى الثامن
قلم طالب غير متواجد حالياً

جزاك الله خير
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 2   #8
ادب
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
ادب غير متواجد حالياً

Guide
اسم: دليل, مرشد, الهادي, الموجه, معلم, الموجهة أداة للتوجيه
فعل: هدى, وجه, أرشد, قاد

Guide us
يهدينا

Guide us to
يدلنا

Show
اسم: إظهار, عرض, معرض, مظهر, مسرحية, حفلة, حظ, حفلة ساهرة, برنامج منوعات, صالون عرض, مظهر خارجي, مشهد, شهادة, فرصة, مظهر خادع, تفاخر
فعل: عرض, ظهر, بين, استعرض, تظاهر, برهن, أعلن, قاد, مثل, قدم, أشار, أكد, أدى دورا, طهر

show us
تبين لنا

الصراط المستقيم the Straight Way

وهنا شرح للمعنى
a) Guidance of Taufîq i.e., totally from Allâh, i.e. Allâh opens one’s heart to receive the truth (from disbelief to Belief in Islâmic Monotheism).
b) Guidance of Irshâd i.e. through preaching by Allâh’s Messengers and the pious preachers who preach the truth i.e. Islâmic Monotheism.
ترجمتها
[3] (V.1: 6) التوجيه هي من نوعين:
أ) التوجيه من أي توفيق، كليا من الله، أي عند الله يفتح قلب واحد في الحصول على الحقيقة (من الكفر إلى الإيمان في التوحيد الإسلامي).
ب) توجيهات من أي إرشاد من خلال الوعظ من قبل رسل الله والدعاة الذين يدعون إلى تقي الحقيقة أي التوحيد الإسلامي
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 2   #9
ادب
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
ادب غير متواجد حالياً

bestowedانعم
Graceنعمة
اسم: نعمة, فضل, مهلة, رحمة, جمال, كياسة, نيافة, فضيلة, سمو, راحة, صلاة المائدة, طلاوة, جميل
فعل: شرف, زين, زخرف

portion اسم: جزء, حصة, قسم, نصيب, جانب, قطعة, قسمة, وجبة, صداق, دوطة
فعل: قسم بين, وزع
wrath غضب اسم: غيظ, حنق, غضب شديد, عقاب إلاهي
earned حصل
Anger فعل: غضب, غيظ, حزن اسم: حنق
went ذهب
astray ضل او ضال
Truth حقيقة اسم: حقيقة, صحة, صدق, حق, في الحق, في الواقع
follow فعل: تعقب, تابع, تبع, لاحق, امتثل, قلد, أدرك, ولى, رافق, حاول تقليده
ignorance اسم: جهل, جهالة
error اسم: خطأ, ضلال, غلطة, سقطة, زلة, إثم

هنا حديث ان عدم قراءة سورة الفاتحة في الصلاة تجعلها باطلة
[6] (V.1:7): Narrated ‘Ubâdah bin As-Sâmit رضي الله عنه Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Whoever does not recite Sûrat Al-Fâtihah in his prayer, his prayer is invalid. (Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Vol.1, Hadîth No. 723).

وهنا حديث عن فضل قول امين

[7] (V.1:7): Narrated Abu Hurairah رضي الله عنه : Allâ h’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "When the Imâm says: Ghairi l-maghdûbi ‘alaihim Walad-dâllîn [i.e. not the way of those who earned Your Anger, nor the way of those who went astray (1:7)], then you must say, Amîn , for if one’s utterance of Amîn coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven." (Sahih Al-Bukhâri, Vol.6, Hadîth No. 2).
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 2012- 6- 2   #10
ادب
أكـاديـمـي ذهـبـي
الملف الشخصي:
بيانات الطالب:
ادب غير متواجد حالياً

وهنا تجميع للترجمات ومعاني الكلمات المترجمة في رد واحد تسهيلا للاطلاع

سورة الفاتحة
Surah 1. The Opening

--------------------

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
*****1. In the Name of Allâh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

بسم الله
In the Name of Allâh,,

الرحمن
the Most Gracious

الرحيم
the Most Merciful

الحمد لله رب العالمين
*****2. All the praises and thanks be to Allâh, the Lord[1] of the ‘Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists).[2]

الحمد لله
All the praises and thanks be to Allâh,
وفي ترجمة اخرى
Praise be to Allah,

رب العالمين
the Lord[1] of the ‘Âlamîn (mankind, jinn and all that exists).[2]
وفي ترجمة اخرى
the Cherisher and Sustainer of the worlds

هنا شرح معاني الترجمة الاولى ترجمة معنى لورد وهي الرب

وهذي ترجمة معنى الرب
[1] (V.1: 2) الرب: الكلمة الفعلية المستخدمة في القرآن الكريم هو الرب وليس هناك ما يعادل المناسب للالرب في اللغة الإنجليزية. هذا يعني ان واحد والرب فقط عن كل الكون، له الخالق، المالك، المنظم، مقدم، سيد، مخطط، الرزاق، العالمين، واهب الأمن. الرب هو أيضا واحد من أسماء الله الحسنى. وقد استخدمنا كلمة "الرب" في أقرب إلى الرب. كافة تواجدات "الرب" في تفسير معاني القرآن الكريم، تعني في الواقع الرب وينبغي أن يفهم على هذا النحو

وهنا بيان لفضل سورة الفاتحة

الرحمن الرحيم
***3. The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
الرحمن الرحيم
3. Most Gracious, Most Merciful;

------------------------
مالك يوم الدين
*****4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)

مالك يوم الدين
4. Master of the Day of Judgment.

مالك
*****4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) )
وفي ترجمة اخرى
Master of the Day

Owner
اسم: مالك, صاحب, متمتع بحرية التصرف, صاحب مال

Ruling
الحاكم
Judge
اسم: القاضي, قاضي, قاض, حكم, خبير
فعل: حكم على, حاكم, فصل, حكم قضائيا, كان رأيا

يوم الدين
of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection
وفي ترجمة
of Judgment

Recompense
اسم: جزاء, تعويض, مكافأة, بدل, عوض, جائزة, ثواب
فعل: كافأ, جازى, عاقب, عوض على

Resurrection
قيامة
اسم: قيامة, بعث, انبعاث, إحياء الآداب, شفاء, نشور, إحياء الموتى, تجدد

Judgment
اسم: حكم, قرار, رأي, إصدار حكم, محاكمة, قضاء, اجتهاد, محكمة, قرار محكمة, بصيرة, دين

اياك نعبد واياك نستعين

*****5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
اياك نعبد واياك نستعين
5. Thee do we worship, and Thine aid we seek.

اياك نعبد
You (Alone) we worship,
وفي ترجمة
Thee do we worship,

Alone
وحدك او متفرد
worship
اسم: عبادة, مقام رفيع, ديانة, تأليه
فعل: تعبد, عبد, سجد, صلى, أله, بجل

اياك نستعين
You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
وفي ترجمة
. and Thine aid we seek]

aid
اسم: مساعدة, معونة, عون, مساعد, المساعد, نجدة, غوث, أداة مساعدة, إتاوة يدفعها تابع إقطاعي إلى متبوعه
فعل : ساعد

seek
فعل: طلب, بحث, حاول, قصد, سعى لعمل شئ, طمح في
--------------------------

اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
*****6. Guide us to the Straight Way.[3]

اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
. Show us the straight way,

Guide
اسم: دليل, مرشد, الهادي, الموجه, معلم, الموجهة أداة للتوجيه
فعل: هدى, وجه, أرشد, قاد

Guide us
يهدينا

Guide us to
يدلنا

Show
اسم: إظهار, عرض, معرض, مظهر, مسرحية, حفلة, حظ, حفلة ساهرة, برنامج منوعات, صالون عرض, مظهر خارجي, مشهد, شهادة, فرصة, مظهر خادع, تفاخر
فعل: عرض, ظهر, بين, استعرض, تظاهر, برهن, أعلن, قاد, مثل, قدم, أشار, أكد, أدى دورا, طهر

show us
تبين لنا

الصراط المستقيم the Straight Way

وهنا شرح لانواع الهداية او التوجيه
[3] (V.1: 6) التوجيه هي من نوعين:
أ) التوجيه من أي توفيق، كليا من الله، أي عند الله يفتح قلب واحد في الحصول على الحقيقة (من الكفر إلى الإيمان في التوحيد الإسلامي).
ب) توجيهات من أي إرشاد من خلال الوعظ من قبل رسل الله والدعاة الذين يدعون إلى تقي الحقيقة أي التوحيد الإسلامي

----------------------

*****7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace[4] , not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger [5] (i.e. those who knew the Truth, but did not follow it) nor of those who went astray (i.e. those who did not follow the Truth out of ignorance and error). [6], [7]

7. The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace, those whose (portion) is not wrath, and who go not astray.

bestowedانعم
Graceنعمة
اسم: نعمة, فضل, مهلة, رحمة, جمال, كياسة, نيافة, فضيلة, سمو, راحة, صلاة المائدة, طلاوة, جميل
فعل: شرف, زين, زخرف

portion اسم: جزء, حصة, قسم, نصيب, جانب, قطعة, قسمة, وجبة, صداق, دوطة
فعل: قسم بين, وزع
wrath غضب اسم: غيظ, حنق, غضب شديد, عقاب إلاهي
earned حصل
Anger فعل: غضب, غيظ, حزن اسم: حنق
went ذهب
astray ضل او ضال
Truth حقيقة اسم: حقيقة, صحة, صدق, حق, في الحق, في الواقع
follow فعل: تعقب, تابع, تبع, لاحق, امتثل, قلد, أدرك, ولى, رافق, حاول تقليده
ignorance اسم: جهل, جهالة
error اسم: خطأ, ضلال, غلطة, سقطة, زلة, إثم

[4] (V.1:7) i.e. the way of the Prophets, the Siddîqûn (i.e. those followers of the Prophet, who were first and foremost to believe in him, like Abu Bakr As-Siddîq), the martyrs and the righteous, [as Allâh عز وجل said: "And whoso obeys Allâh and the Messenger (Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم), then they will be in the company of those on whom Allâh has bestowed His Grace, of the Prophets, the Siddîqûn, the martyrs, and the righteous. And how excellent these companions are!" (V.4:69)].
[5] (V.1:7) Narrated ‘Adi bin Hâtim رضي الله عنه: I asked Allâh’s Messenger صلى الله عليه وسلم , about the Statement of Allâh: 1. " غير المغضوب عليهم Ghairil-maghdûbi ‘alaihim (not the way of those who earned Your Anger)," he صلى الله عليه وسلم replied "They are the Jews". And 2. ولا الضالين Walad dâllîn (nor of those who went astray)," he صلى الله عليه وسلم replied: "The Christians, and they are the ones who went astray" [This Hadith is quoted by At-Tirmidhi and Musnad Abu Dâwûd ].
هنا حديث ان عدم قراءة سورة الفاتحة في الصلاة تجعلها باطلة

وهنا حديث عن فضل قول امين

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ادب ; 2012- 6- 2 الساعة 11:31 AM
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
مترجمة, مصطلحات, معنا, لنتعلم, اللغة, ايمانا, شارك, ومقاطع, ونصيح

« الموضوع السابق | الموضوع التالي »

الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
طلعت النتايج مبروك هـدوء الليل ارشيف المستوى 3 تربية خاصة 427 2012- 1- 15 05:02 AM
(العســــــــــــــــــــــــــل) المثالية... ملتقى الكليات الصحية بالاحساء 7 2006- 11- 14 07:24 PM